PDA

View Full Version : Extremely inactive guilds

MisterMastermind
12-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Guild's with -100 rating or less should be removed within two weeks of staying in the negative three digits.

Rufus
12-19-2006, 11:30 PM
The guild (paused) is -1703 and I often see people wearing the tag still. I don't really think guild ratings mean that much :(

Chompy
12-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Guild's with -100 rating or less should be removed within two weeks of staying in the negative three digits.

rawr, so many guilds that shall be!

anyway, in a way; I agree

The guild (paused) is -1703 and I often see people wearing the tag still. I don't really think guild ratings mean that much :(

hmm

Magadal
12-19-2006, 11:32 PM
I guess the "rating" depends on the member count +-*/ (or w/e) the activity...I dont think they should be removed.

Minoc
12-20-2006, 12:37 AM
I agree, many guilds should be removed, but in accordance to different parameters.

Regardless, this thread wouldn't help.
See: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62370

Crono
12-20-2006, 12:37 AM
why do you people care about guilds that are "dead" or have too low ratings? they have nothing to do with anything really, except the fact that some people still might wear their tags.

MisterMastermind
12-20-2006, 02:57 PM
why do you people care about guilds that are "dead" or have too low ratings? they have nothing to do with anything really, except the fact that some people still might wear their tags.

The fact that someone else might want to remake that guild, and it might add some competition between guilds.

Magadal
12-20-2006, 03:34 PM
The fact that someone else might want to remake that guild, and it might add some competition between guilds.

And the guild owners which guilds were removed are not happy then, because they bought VIP for nothing. Funny thing.

Minoc
12-20-2006, 03:41 PM
And the guild owners which guilds were removed are not happy then, because they bought VIP for nothing. Funny thing.
They still have to obey the guild rules.
Are you allowed to use a trainer on G2K2 just because you purchased a gold account?

Besides, I believe at least half of the leaders don't have VIP.

Darlene159
12-20-2006, 03:43 PM
And the guild owners which guilds were removed are not happy then, because they bought VIP for nothing. Funny thing.But aren't their clear rules about inactive guilds? Aren't they suppose to be at a certain % of activity to remain in the guilds list? I have forgotten what the rules are.

bleh, Minoc beat me to it.... :p

Magadal
12-20-2006, 10:14 PM
But aren't their clear rules about inactive guilds? Aren't they suppose to be at a certain % of activity to remain in the guilds list? I have forgotten what the rules are.

bleh, Minoc beat me to it.... :p

But you should make paying customers happy :o Well atleast they should have the right to keep their guild, no matter what rating their guilds have, but only if they have a VIP account. If not, they should still be able to own guilds, but they should be destroyed if the rating is to low...maybe...dunno :o

Minoc
12-20-2006, 10:46 PM
But you should make paying customers happy :o Well atleast they should have the right to keep their guild, no matter what rating their guilds have, but only if they have a VIP account. If not, they should still be able to own guilds, but they should be destroyed if the rating is to low...maybe...dunno :o
They would be warned before their inactive guild gets disbanded.
Besides, they could always create a new one.

Crono
12-20-2006, 11:16 PM

You can talk to the Guild Admin for something like that, and how does this add competition?

They still have to obey the guild rules.

Duh...?

But aren't their clear rules about inactive guilds? Aren't they suppose to be at a certain % of activity to remain in the guilds list? I have forgotten what the rules are.

I've never seen such things.

They would be warned before their inactive guild gets disbanded.

I thought the system automatically did that?

Minoc
12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
I've never seen such things.
There: http://www.graalonline.com/guilds/rules.php
They should probably be modified a bit.

I thought the system automatically did that?
The system merely suspends guilds that drop below 10 members.

Crono
12-21-2006, 12:11 AM
There: http://www.graalonline.com/guilds/rules.php
They should probably be modified a bit.

I agree.

Leader and members of a Guild are responsible to log in to the GuildCP at least once a month and maintain an Activity Percentile of at least 20% (i.e. at least one-fifth of the members must put on the Guild Tag in-game once a week). Failure to do so will risk the Guild being disbanded for inactivity.

Notice the "risk", it doesnt say it will happen or anything lol.

war99k
12-21-2006, 04:08 AM

Word up.