PDA

View Full Version : A couple songs I made for zone :D

colin012
12-19-2006, 04:52 AM
I made some songs for zone cuz the songs in a optinal packet are to slow for a war ground :cry:

Tell me what ya think;)

jkool666
12-19-2006, 06:09 AM
End of Time is pretty crazy. I've heard a song like Revive before, is it based off a different song? You made them? Nice work if you did.

theHAWKER
12-19-2006, 06:33 AM
cool, how did you make them?

ceserthen
12-19-2006, 04:05 PM
sounds like he used a simple loop editor software and added togaether various techno sounding beats/effects.

colin012
12-19-2006, 05:29 PM
End of Time is pretty crazy. I've heard a song like Revive before, is it based off a different song? You made them? Nice work if you did.

:D No It's not based of another song I'm not that stupid. D.J.s are usaly conected to rap and hip hop but it's realy someone who makes songs using the computer or ambint. Thats what I did using a expencive program called "Magix Music Maker 9" wich is out dated I'm saving up for 11 :cry:

sounds like he used a simple loop editor software and added togaether various techno sounding beats/effects.

Music has to have a main tune or beat to it otherwise it's sounds like a blob of random unqutanated noises x_x

ceserthen
12-19-2006, 05:52 PM
:D No It's not based of another song I'm not that stupid. D.J.s are usaly conected to rap and hip hop but it's realy someone who makes songs using the computer or ambint. Thats what I did using a expencive program called "Magix Music Maker 9" wich is out dated I'm saving up for 11 :cry:Music has to have a main tune or beat to it otherwise it's sounds like a blob of random unqutanated noises x_x

Magix is a loop editor. just to let you know, it has some other major features but it is easy to replicate songs of that nature in less expensive programs

colin012
12-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Magix is a loop editor. just to let you know, it has some other major features but it is easy to replicate songs of that nature in less expensive programs

What gives you that idea? It's a mixer you don't duplacate songs you mix sounds in difrent orders place where you want change the volume give it a down or an up change the tempo and subtrat stuff.....

Huwajux
12-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Wow, those are awesome. I love Revived. So gonna try get these added.

ceserthen
12-19-2006, 07:29 PM
What gives you that idea? It's a mixer you don't duplacate songs you mix sounds in difrent orders place where you want change the volume give it a down or an up change the tempo and subtrat stuff.....

Thats what a loop editor does>_<

Crono
12-19-2006, 09:11 PM
...you made these? sorry but im not convinced yet. either way they sound alright. :]