PDA

View Full Version : Feature Choosing involving DX7 Junk

Juron Pilo
07-10-2001, 08:15 AM
Allright, I would like to ask that DX7 features be selected seperately. When I turn DX7 on I can use day and night but not the light effects(like what is used in caves or on lamps). In fact, when I run into the light effected areas, day and night seems to shut down untill I alt tab. So, can you make them seperately selectable? Thanks=)

General
07-10-2001, 11:54 AM
lol, we do not give a crap about you

Brady2
07-11-2001, 03:37 AM
Jadis:

Originally posted by General

Juron Pilo has been playing Graal for a very long time. So why don't you shut your mouth?

Juron you mean seteffect areas?

Juron Pilo
07-11-2001, 09:20 AM
I think so. I can't exactly test the command without a: an example npc of my own that I know does it(which I DON'T have) or b: a computer that works with them. Day and night do work but... wheverever I come upon one of the areas with gray and white circles that occasionaly apear for a sec(guess their loading).... bye bye day/night and cometh no effects at all. My guess from what I read of the commands is that seteffect is working and setcolor effect isn't but without more explicit knowledge of the commands I can't tell you more.

Knightoffrost
07-11-2001, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by General

Your an idiot,he was asking a question.*****

Juron Pilo
07-15-2001, 02:04 AM
For that matter I doubt its just me because its the same story with my other computer(although it lags big time when I do it).

Knightoffrost
07-15-2001, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Juron Pilo
For that matter I doubt its just me because its the same story with my other computer(although it lags big time when I do it).

It becomes less laggy when dx2 is off.. but things dont run aswell.. effects and such... actually its quite funny looking at the underground lake without it on =D

Juron Pilo
07-15-2001, 06:34 PM
Huh? no I'm saying the other computer lags... its the computer... nothing at all to do with directx