PDA

View Full Version : GuiBitmapButtonCtrl

Chompy
12-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Well, my problem is, when I am using "GuiBitmapButtonCtrl" and
"mouseoverbitmap"; Its suppose to trigger the image when
your mouse is over the bitmap (width & height is setted to 32x32),
but it doesn't, whenever I put my mouse of the parent (GuiScrollCtrl)
it triggers, whenever my mouse is over the GuiScrollCtrl...

Why is this, anyway to fix? Couldn't find it out..

Admins
12-16-2006, 02:39 AM
When a scroll control only has one child then it forwards all input to that child, that is needed for controls like GuiMLTextCtrl which resize themself dynamically. Otherwise you couldn't click on a GuiMLTextEditCtrl when it doesn't have text yet.

Eventually add a second invisible control (GuiControl).

MKnance
12-16-2006, 08:09 PM
I got the RC GUI botton at the bottom cornor of the screen and i click it and it doesn't open why? if you would like the script that i made it fixed and worked just private message me and ill give it too you too see what could be wrong i script i found of it someone forgot the Clientside command in it which made it not work which i fixed ty for your corroperation have a nice christmas and a new year

Chompy
12-16-2006, 09:40 PM
When a scroll control only has one child then it forwards all input to that child, that is needed for controls like GuiMLTextCtrl which resize themself dynamically. Otherwise you couldn't click on a GuiMLTextEditCtrl when it doesn't have text yet.

Eventually add a second invisible control (GuiControl).

Well, it had the GuiMLTextCtrl as a sub-parent, but I changed it so it was changed outside
GuiMLTextCtrl.. just had to change the coords and stuff :P

Admins
12-16-2006, 11:23 PM
I got the RC GUI botton at the bottom cornor of the screen and i click it and it doesn't open why? if you would like the script that i made it fixed and worked just private message me and ill give it too you too see what could be wrong i script i found of it someone forgot the Clientside command in it which made it not work which i fixed ty for your corroperation have a nice christmas and a new year

Please open a new thread and explain better what you want to say :)