PDA

View Full Version : I have some glichers to report and zone staff are almost never on.

colin012
12-15-2006, 07:58 PM
I caught wolf proxie gliching his acount is popeye_12 and no this isn't cuz I hate him. Zone staff should also be able to make them selfes invisable on the player list to.

jkool666
12-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Of a 24 hour day, I'm on at least 2-4 hours. So yes, staff do log on (and I didn't even include Huwajux, Crono or Sayian).
And make a support ticket of this.

dude2020
12-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Of a 24 hour day, I'm on at least 2-4 hours. So yes, staff do log on (and I didn't even include Huwajux, Crono or Sayian).
And make a support ticket of this.All but one i agree with, Sayian doesnt have any rights and his RC is fked but the rest i agree, but Huwajux is on if you get on early or very late depending on TimeZone tho

Googi
12-15-2006, 10:48 PM
I caught wolf proxie gliching his acount is popeye_12 and no this isn't cuz I hate him. Zone staff should also be able to make them selfes invisable on the player list to.

Download VidShot Capturer and use it to video people who you see glitching. Then post the video on YouTube.

SayianOozaru
12-15-2006, 10:48 PM
wouldn't matter if we were on anyways. we have no rights to do anything about glitchers. and nothing will happen to glitchers unless Stefan or Vulcan were to catch them in-the-act

Leoxx
12-19-2006, 11:41 PM
how about make an event out of it or something xD.
FIRST TO KILL ALL THE GLITCHERS WIN! xD

Crono
12-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Download VidShot Capturer and use it to video people who you see glitching. Then post the video on YouTube.

or fraps =]

Huwajux
12-20-2006, 12:21 AM
There should be some things that will help me deal with them better soon, hopefully. But I'm not guaranteeing it.

jkool666
12-20-2006, 04:36 AM
There should be some things that will help me deal with them better soon, hopefully. But I'm not guaranteeing it.
Try to get yourself (and Crono and I :)).

4. We need some form of command that GP would use. Zone Staff's GP's consist of ET's who can /kick. A command make to lock players to the zone start menu?

Googi
12-20-2006, 04:40 AM
or fraps =]

I guess if you don't mind having to pay to film more than 30 seconds of footage.

Crono
12-20-2006, 05:06 PM
I guess if you don't mind having to pay to film more than 30 seconds of footage.

must you be so technical and straight forward? theres a lot of things you dont have to pay for these days, lemme just leave it at that.

seanthien
12-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Give it up z_z I gotta screenie nothing happens =\ No offense but zone staff are lazy e.e

pooper200000
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Give it up z_z I gotta screenie nothing happens =\ No offense but zone staff are lazy e.e

not really

jkool666
12-26-2006, 10:49 PM
What pooper said... Screenies mean nothing, I can edit screenies to get players banned if I really wanted to. If three ET's I know of got some form of GP rights other then /kick, then you would notice a big difference in the number of players who would stop glitching. So don't say Zone Staff are lazy, say the GP staff of zone (like, one person?) is lazy...

seanthien
12-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Lol..Well still vulcans needs to get off his uh..Nevermind He just needs to do something =\ Or atleast stefan.

Crono
12-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Lol..Well still vulcans needs to get off his uh..Nevermind He just needs to do something =\ Or atleast stefan.

Vulcan's job isn't to log in everyday. As a matter of fact he doesn't need to do anything but simply ban when we request them. Also Stefan is too busy, you do realize that he made Graal, not just Zone?

seanthien
12-27-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeh i know but vulcan's prob average log on is like.. 1 time a month? you barely ever see him on.. And i wanted that fougoud nub banned i requested taht =\ Did it happen? e.e

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Yeh i know but vulcan's prob average log on is like.. 1 time a month? you barely ever see him on.. And i wanted that fougoud nub banned i requested taht =\ Did it happen? e.eplayer's cant reguest ban's and it happend's as Jesse said Screenie mean's nothing. it cna be very easily edited and sent in for them to ban,
What ever happend to that Jail?

seanthien
12-27-2006, 12:56 AM
You knwo to much e.e You must be john.And it may be easy to do but im not that smart :O.See if theres not a way to stop them from doing these things theres no way to stop glitchers,reloggers hackers,etc

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 12:59 AM
See if theres not a way to stop them from doing these things theres no way to stop glitchers,reloggers hackers,etcGlitcher's-Jail.
Relogger's-Hmm if done mutiple time's Jail
Hacker's-Ban

seanthien
12-27-2006, 01:04 AM
Glitcher's-Jail.
Hacker's-Ban

Good idea but not my point.How are people gonna catch them? Huh? Screenies wont work. So what? That movie stuff just to jail or ban someone =\.

Crono
12-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Yeh i know but vulcan's prob average log on is like.. 1 time a month? you barely ever see him on..

That's not important and irrelevant to anything you're trying to say.

And i wanted that fougoud nub banned i requested taht =\ Did it happen? e.e

You tell us first.

seanthien
12-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Meh..True but gp staff needs to be more active x_x Thats my point.

And no he didnt get banned e.e

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 01:31 AM

And no he didnt get banned e.eJesse is on almost all the time.Crono you can find on UN,Huwa you cant becuase he's mostly offline working

seanthien
12-27-2006, 01:44 AM
..BY the time i find them they wotn see anything. Need a system tat can just stop them no people on or anything e.e

Huwajux
12-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Jesse is on almost all the time.Crono you can find on UN,Huwa you cant becuase he's mostly offline working
Excuse me? When I am working I always have my RC on the server for people to PM about any situation to do with glitchers, hackers etc.

pooper200000
12-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Jesse is on almost all the time.Crono you can find on UN,Huwa you cant becuase he's mostly offline working

im pretty sure when I am on for a 12 hour day when my relatives are out since they annoy me all the et's have been on for that 12 hours period in segments

jkool666
12-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Glitcher's-Jail.
Hacker's-Ban
:O We agree :) and jail can be used for hackers until higher staff ban them. A jail would be perfect... And one is made, but won't be uploaded :(.

Crono
12-27-2006, 06:34 PM

Zone has no true GP staff.

Wrong, you can find me everywhere. I jump around on UN, Era, GK, Zone, Valikorlia all the time. Also most people can easily contact me on AIM (unless you're blocked lolololol~~~).

Also logically multiple jails should = a ban.

seanthien
12-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Well then zone should get some :( Me,az and unknown can film glitchers :O.
No luck yet =\ YET :O So how about giveing us rc <.<.

pooper200000
12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Zone has no true GP staff.

Wrong, you can find me everywhere. I jump around on UN, Era, GK, Zone, Valikorlia all the time. Also most people can easily contact me on AIM (unless you're blocked lolololol~~~).

Also logically multiple jails should = a ban.
im one of the blocked ones :D not really but...

Huwajux
12-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Uh, no. Never gonna happen. Sorry.

UnknownMasterMind
12-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Nah, I am fine filming them, And who has Ban Rights? Huwa you need them!
>:0 Whoever has them is lazy cause, Guinha or wahtever was reported two days ago, And still is playing! I got a Video of him! Jesse already reported him. Its not right Typhoon gets bannded super fast for an insult, And the Glitcher gets to play for a couple more days, And still glitches!
*link removed*
Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

Triple_Darkness
12-29-2006, 10:15 PM
And who has Ban Rights?Stefan,Vulcan,Huwa (i think...),Brian has D/c right's but i havent seen him in awhile

pooper200000
12-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Nah, I am fine filming them, And who has Ban Rights? Huwa you need them!
>:0 Whoever has them is lazy cause, Guinha or wahtever was reported two days ago, And still is playing! I got a Video of him! Jesse already reported him. Its not right Typhoon gets bannded super fast for an insult, And the Glitcher gets to play for a couple more days, And still glitches!
*link removed*
Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

sparta you need to get teh wonderfully glorious forum super mod gods sam/moony/ xanderx to approve your link before you post it.

jkool666
12-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Its not that simple, Sean.
I have to agree here. Zones playercount increases, as does it's idiot count...

UnknownMasterMind
12-30-2006, 01:31 AM
sparta you need to get teh wonderfully glorious forum super mod gods sam/moony/ xanderx to approve your link before you post it.

*Sparta at the God's Temple*
Sparta: Oh Great Super Forum Gods, Give me a sign!
*Suddenly A FREAKEN point is placed on his Dirver's License*
Sparta: What the heck!?
Sparta: This is graal related!
*A Voice wich must belong to the Forum Gods speaks*
Forum God: You may not showst your link, for thou is not worthy! Speak to the Demi-Gods (Admins) Of Zone and Pray(Send) them the Message(Link)!

Thats what happened! xD
And I see now, Their are Admin on all the Time, Achilles is on alot! And I remeber the Jail Idea from a long time ago! Is it ever going to be added!?

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

someonesomewhere
12-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Stefan,Vulcan,Huwa (i think...),Brian has D/c right's but i havent seen him in awhile

I think Huwa is getting them, not sure if he has them already.

pooper200000
12-30-2006, 04:21 AM
*Sparta at the God's Tmple*
Sparta: Oh Great Super Forum Gods, Give me a sign!
*Suddenly A FREAKEN point is placed on his Dirver's License*
Sparta: What the heck!?
Sparta: This is graal related!
*A Voice wich must belong to the Forum Gods speaks*
Forum God: You may not showst your link, for thou is not worthy! Speak to the Demi-Gods (Admins) Of Zone and Pray(Send) them the Message(Link)!

Thats what happened! xD
And I see now, Their are Admin on all the Time, Achilles is on alot! And I remeber the Jail Idea from a long time ago! Is it ever going to be added!?

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark
that made me luagh pretty hard. :cry: yes i cryed. I odn't think the jaail will be added.

jordan8190
12-30-2006, 01:15 PM
how about make an event out of it or something xD.
FIRST TO KILL ALL THE GLITCHERS WIN! xD

the point of glitching is so you cant get killed(or cant get killed easily =X)

but that would be fun lol
I enjoy glitchers if they use and infinate prox-mine glitch inside a bunker I tell people to go in and let the prox-miner get high bounty then i shoot him in the act :]

seanthien
12-31-2006, 05:30 AM
Well i got a vid of imback10 or w/e glitching,but the files pretty big.. like 102mb..x_x I made it smaller but then its all blurry,ANy help? I would liek to post it somehow..:D I need help wiht that too :).

Cid_Highwind18
12-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Just beacuse you got a pic of them glitching does not mean it was who you think it was. But what I just said can be wrong if you get there acct name: But staff has to see then glitching there self beacuse if they do not you can just be a lie.

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6287/tfinalfantasy7ac221hr.gif

jkool666
12-31-2006, 08:31 PM
I odn't think the jaail will be added.
We don't need a jail Unknown. We have all of our trust ET's with /kick rights. Don't worry, you Zone players can all play in peace without fear of glitchers :).

I'm told a jail, "Just won't work." on Zone. Well, anyone (Stefan/Vulcan) want to shead some light on why a jail, "Just won't work.". Because clearly your current method of dealing with glitchers, "Just won't work.".

A quick edit for those who can't read. I don't know the answer to why a jail won't work, hense I asked. Oh John, you and your making me edit my post.

Triple_Darkness
12-31-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm told a jail, "Just won't work." on Zone. Well, anyone (Stefan/Vulcan) want to shead some light on why a jail, "Just won't work.". Because clearly your current method of dealing with glitchers, "Just won't work.".Mind Telling us why it "Just won't work."?

dude2020
01-01-2007, 05:03 AM
Staff are always on if you cant find: Jesse (jkool666), Huwajux (Huwajux), Crono (Gerami), Vulcan (Vulcan or VulcanP2P) Vulcan sorta helps but w/e go to http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/

Triple_Darkness
01-01-2007, 05:12 AM
Staff are always on if you cant find: Jesse (jkool666), Huwajux (Huwajux), Crono (Gerami), Vulcan (Vulcan or VulcanP2P) Vulcan sorta helps but w/e go to http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/[I]register then submit your ticket (Video will be the most helpful and most convincing) and READ the one that most likey fit's with your problemMore helpful there :D

MisterMastermind
01-01-2007, 11:11 PM
We don't need a jail Unknown. We have all of our trust ET's with /kick rights. Don't worry, you Zone players can all play in peace without fear of glitchers :).

I'm told a jail, "Just won't work." on Zone. Well, anyone (Stefan/Vulcan) want to shead some light on why a jail, "Just won't work.". Because clearly your current method of dealing with glitchers, "Just won't work.".

A quick edit for those who can't read. I don't know the answer to why a jail won't work, hense I asked. Oh John, you and your making me edit my post.
I was told it was because "you guys aren't trusted enough". They're afraid you'll pull a Typhoon and give what was deserved to the stupid noob who continually glitches and harasses you.