PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for a GA

warp2ukew
12-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Not that I've been waiting long, but I just submitted a guild, and if I don't post here I'm sure it will never be in pending!

It's "Swordsman"

(No I'm not ripping off SM, I am an old member of SM)

Devil
12-14-2006, 12:26 AM
Something needs to be done about the inactivity of Vulcan.

warp2ukew
12-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Yeah

He didn't do anything wrong for me...yet. But I figured if I post Ibonic might see and it and he can do it, rather than Vulcan noticing sometime next month on the CP.

Devil
12-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Ibonic quit, sir.

You're out of luck.

warp2ukew
12-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Shoot, maybe someone will see it :P

warp2ukew
12-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Anytime now would be great...

RogueShatterblade
12-14-2006, 11:35 PM
I am an old member of SM
If you were, which I doubt, I am embarrassed to wear my tag.

Devil
12-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Anytime now would be great...

Not surprised :cry:

warp2ukew
12-15-2006, 04:25 AM
If you were, which I doubt, I am embarrassed to wear my tag.

Well if you feel that embarassed then I suggest you don't wear your tag anymore.

This isn't a thread about that, so shut the **** up and get the hell out. :)

Andy0687
12-15-2006, 04:31 AM
The other thread was locked

I know a whole lot about programming and I would be happy to work with Stefan with updates to the Guild Headquarters so that the guilds will automatically move themselves to Pending and Activated and stuff (I think Angel was working on this before she Failed out and quit). And there could even be timers and things for guilds that have been inactive for awhile or whatever.

The simplest way to fix a job that is broken, is get rid of it if it can be done more efficiently.

Devil
12-15-2006, 04:31 AM
My thread is still open, which was the proper one.

warp2ukew
12-15-2006, 04:52 AM
The other thread was locked

I know a whole lot about programming and I would be happy to work with Stefan with updates to the Guild Headquarters so that the guilds will automatically move themselves to Pending and Activated and stuff (I think Angel was working on this before she Failed out and quit). And there could even be timers and things for guilds that have been inactive for awhile or whatever.

The simplest way to fix a job that is broken, is get rid of it if it can be done more efficiently.

They don't need another person on the team, I'm sure dozens of people are highly qualified and would volunteer themselves as you just did.

+Deleting inactive guilds automatically would suck, if you're an oldbie and still have some tags you kick around for novelty.

Andy0687
12-15-2006, 04:57 AM
They don't need another person on the team, I'm sure dozens of people are highly qualified and would volunteer themselves as you just did.

Then another guild admin is not neccessary and you are voiding your whole arugument because a guild admin is infact a part of the "team".

+Deleting inactive guilds automatically would suck, if you're an oldbie and still have some tags you kick around for novelty.

Thats not exactily what i meant i was trying to back out of sounding like I wanted to delete all inactive guilds. I did a poor job of that.

Besides all the other "Highly Qualified" people they have hired to do anything, have failed. Angel didnt finish it, did she? So much for that theory.

Demisis_P2P
12-15-2006, 05:06 AM
What?

warp2ukew
12-15-2006, 05:10 AM
What? (To Andy Guy)

yeah gtfo out my thread

IN OTHER NEWS: Vulcan is just sitting on Era not doing jack ****.

Devil
12-15-2006, 05:16 AM
I just noticed that, nor does he reply to PM's, but I saw him running around on client.

RogueShatterblade
12-15-2006, 05:40 AM
IN OTHER NEWS: Vulcan is just sitting on Era not doing jack ****.
Looks like you've replaced KuJi in taking the ignorant forum ***** throne.

Vulcan is helping us out on Era.
Era is more important than your SM knockoff.

Maybe you should pursue a more polite means of
contacting him instead of blindly trolling your own
thread like you mean something to anyone.

He might respond then.

Devil
12-15-2006, 05:44 AM
I just tried a more polite way of contacting him, and got spoken **** to by one of your pathetic players.

He didn't want to respond, so I guess he is pretty busy "helping" you guys out by putting his NAT tag on.

Devil
12-15-2006, 06:09 AM
Wtf, it's his job to do those things, tell the newb to do them.

Who's he calling a kid? He is a kid himself.

zim5354
12-15-2006, 06:41 AM
Looks like you've replaced KuJi in taking the ignorant forum ***** throne.

Vulcan is helping us out on Era.
Era is more important than your SM knockoff.

Maybe you should pursue a more polite means of
contacting him instead of blindly trolling your own
thread like you mean something to anyone.

He might respond then.

The reason he is helping you is because you cant manage a playerworld, stop trying. How many resets has Era had since you kids took over? All you ever do is insult people does someone have a insecurity issue?

Andy0687
12-15-2006, 06:42 AM
What?

?

There are actualy other alternitives and you dont want to take them because it dosent give YOU or someone YOU KNOW and admin rights. Im not even asking for rights, id do it for free, for nothing, just to prove it CAN be done.

Devil
12-15-2006, 06:43 AM
Wasn't he just helping with scripts? There are already globals for that job.

zim5354
12-15-2006, 06:49 AM

Who knows, Ocelot is incompetent.

Devil
12-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Lolll

Fair enough.

Demisis_P2P
12-15-2006, 06:56 AM
The reason he is helping you is because you cant manage a playerworld, stop trying. How many resets has Era had since you kids took over? All you ever do is insult people does someone have a insecurity issue?
Era has had 0 resets under the current management, thanks.
And Ocelot isn't a manager so I don't know why you're attacking him.
Rage rage rage.

There's only Cheetos and Skyld as far as I know. There's nothing that says Vulcan can't ever do anything except Guild related stuff just because he's GA. He's scripted on Era for a long time and he's somebody that is capable that we know and trust so why shouldn't he help us?

Seems like you're all just on a witch hunt.

zim5354
12-15-2006, 07:01 AM
Era has had 0 resets under the current management, thanks.
And Ocelot isn't a manager so I don't know why you're attacking him.
Rage rage rage.

I mean every idiot that took over after Chrisz left not just Ocelot. I am aware he is not/was ever the manager (Smu is right now correct? The only one so far that has talent besides Snake)

I mean his Terisu groupies...Err he is a groupie I mean Mephs Terisu groupies. As for not having any resets your gearing up to make one right now. What is this new new new new new new new new new new new new new Era?

Seems like you're all just on a witch hunt.

No he needs to do his damn job or get replaced.

Devil
12-15-2006, 07:01 AM
I never said that, I'm just stating that he should have priorities, and look at what he said about guilds. He doesn't care. Seems pointless to keep him on when there are other globals who could do it.

Demisis_P2P
12-15-2006, 07:24 AM
No he needs to do his damn job or get replaced.
His job isn't to instantly accept every stupid guild that people submit. He is doing his job, and the fact that he's confident enough to not need to defend himself says something.

bgumeny
12-15-2006, 07:28 AM
I really wish people wouldn't make a thread every time they had to wait a few weeks for their guild to be check or their support center ticket to be read. Whining and starting arguments in this thread isn't going to get you any closer to your goals.

Minoc
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
His job isn't to instantly accept every stupid guild that people submit. He is doing his job, and the fact that he's confident enough to not need to defend himself says something.
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62370

Sam
12-15-2006, 11:49 AM
As long as there is a Guild Admin we don't need to do debates about another. If the management think to replace staff or to hire another or second guild staff you'll get the information.