PDA

View Full Version : Map maker for GK.

GabrielCannon
12-10-2006, 05:25 AM
I remember having a map maker for GK, (yes I searched this forum, and I can't FIND A THING.) but I can't find it over the net, becuase games with the word KINGDOMS in them fill like popping up, instead of the ones having the words GraalOnline Kingdoms Map and Maker. Where can I download a graal kingdoms map maker? I don't care if its up to date or not. Latest is appreciated though. :noob:

Googi
12-10-2006, 05:35 AM
It sounds like you're talking about the TerrainGenerator, which should be in your Graal folder in the "terraingenerator" folder. If it isn't, then open the Graal executable and on the serverlist go to Start---->Install Packages---->Developer Tools and click either Install or Reinstall.

GabrielCannon
12-10-2006, 12:11 PM
It sounds like you're talking about the TerrainGenerator, which should be in your Graal folder in the "terraingenerator" folder. If it isn't, then open the Graal executable and on the serverlist go to Start---->Install Packages---->Developer Tools and click either Install or Reinstall.

If I'm correct, I'm downloading it now. Thanks Googi.

Fat_Bottomed_Girlz
12-24-2006, 10:45 PM
sry to beat a dead horse, my graal download for mac didnt come with the graal level editor, even in its folders, where could i get something like that? i used to create house levels and weapons factory levels for era (with my old PC) , and i would like to see what you guys think of my levels for GK.

Googi
12-24-2006, 11:06 PM
sry to beat a dead horse, my graal download for mac didnt come with the graal level editor, even in its folders, where could i get something like that? i used to create house levels and weapons factory levels for era (with my old PC) , and i would like to see what you guys think of my levels for GK.

There are no development tools for Mac OSX.

Fat_Bottomed_Girlz
12-24-2006, 11:52 PM
that sux, but thanks anyway, ive had to play catch up a lot with graal i was making level probaly 8-12 months ago for era, then my comp crashed hard and i got this mac, owell. on the level editor if you ever find out news about stephan making one or one is comming out for mac osx lemme know either post or pm. thanks again for all your help