PDA

View Full Version : xAzerothx, and Dude2020

SayianOozaru
12-10-2006, 04:57 AM
I need to know who all is friends with them. I'll killing them, and all there friends. Put your name on this list as "friend" or "not a friend". I need to get everyone I need to kill marked on ignore :3

MisterMastermind
12-10-2006, 05:27 AM
You high or something? You know crap like this gets deleted.

SayianOozaru
12-10-2006, 05:50 AM
My last one didnt :x

Anyways, it deals with zone, so it's not an "illegal" post or anything. Just simply finding out who to kill, and who not to kill.

Devil
12-10-2006, 06:17 AM
Can you remove that stupid picture of yourself from your signature. It's annoying as hell seeing your face in every one of your posts.

Anyway, this thread sucks :(

jkool666
12-10-2006, 06:32 AM
Can you remove that stupid picture of yourself from your signature. It's annoying as hell seeing your face in every one of your posts.
Damn your going to get banned XD. Shut it.

But yeah Sayian, this thread is pretty much spam.

Googi
12-10-2006, 06:40 AM
This is a great thread. One day I should make a thread like this.

Crono
12-10-2006, 06:48 AM
This is a great thread. One day I should make a thread like this.

For what? Your rival base takers on Arctic?

Sulukra
12-10-2006, 08:40 AM
I need to know who all is friends with them. I'll killing them, and all there friends. Put your name on this list as "friend" or "not a friend". I need to get everyone I need to kill marked on ignore :3

Well, someone is in a cheery mood.

SayianOozaru
12-10-2006, 08:59 AM
kills are fun for me. so yes, i am in a cheery mood :)

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2006, 11:23 AM
im johns friend but not azeroths...if you just comply with the thread it dosent hurt anybody. leave sayian alone, alltho i do agree with devil ^^

dude2020
12-10-2006, 02:42 PM
oh hes just mad that he was lagging and i was shootin him w/ Flame then he said "If you dont stop ima have vulcan ban you for Harassment"

Huwajux
12-10-2006, 03:18 PM
This is the funniest thread ever! (I'm being serious :P)

Googi
12-11-2006, 12:16 AM
For what? Your rival base takers on Arctic?

Well, it would probably have to be for 2K2.

Devil
12-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Damn your going to get banned XD. Shut it.

But yeah Sayian, this thread is pretty much spam.

LOLZ I SO got banned.

anubis_wing
12-11-2006, 02:39 AM
I hate them both.
I hate Dude because he just annoys me and I hate Azeroth because he's some lamer noob that has too many kills

xAzerothx
12-11-2006, 03:26 AM

Ok so I've rounded up all the names I could think of. So far I have Sean(wants to be hunted), Fallen Legend, Akeems, Shinn, yayitschicken, Boing, dr_dog95, and John I guess. Enjoy Sayzor :D

Struggler
12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
:D Of course you know... Not friend :D

Magadal
12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
I dont know one of them, but I guess I am their friend, because I am not yours ^^

HitmanJ2XX
12-11-2006, 07:00 PM
John is my friend but i hope Az goes and gets married, has children, and has their throats slit to make butter for his day. But since I'm never on, Bri can't kill me.

shadowfox123ghostrid
12-12-2006, 01:16 AM
im not you enemy sayain so count me of your list k?

Crono
12-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Why is this thread still in existence?

dude2020
12-12-2006, 02:10 AM
Why is this thread still in existence?becuase Tony got on Brians account (NOTHING NEW) and started yelling at the mods for it to be left open.thats how Brian got RC and Reapers =/

pooper200000
12-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Ok so I've rounded up all the names I could think of. So far I have Sean(wants to be hunted), Fallen Legend, Akeems, Shinn, yayitschicken, Boing, dr_dog95, and John I guess. Enjoy Sayzor :D

that was a waste of a first post.

dude2020
12-12-2006, 03:03 AM
that was a waste of a first post.oh well lol its his choice he does what he wants to do.

xAzerothx
12-12-2006, 03:44 AM
that was a waste of a first post.

What did you want me to do? Was I suppose to open up 50 threads and spam WHY ARE THERE NO EVENTS! I just found a reason to join the forums in this thread :)

Devil
12-12-2006, 03:47 AM
John is my friend but i hope Az goes and gets married, has children, and has their throats slit to make butter for his day. But since I'm never on, Bri can't kill me.

LOL.

And to the rest of the posts in this thread, you make my head hurt. Silly children.

dude2020
12-12-2006, 10:27 PM
And to the rest of the posts in this thread, you make my head hurt. Silly children.Master says if it does DONT LOOK simple fact... ;)

HitmanJ2XX
12-12-2006, 10:51 PM
im not you enemy sayain so count me of your list k?

Um...WTF?! Can you say spam?

becuase Tony got on Brians account (NOTHING NEW) and started yelling at the mods for it to be left open.thats how Brian got RC and Reapers =/

John, that's dirty as hell. Don't throw bullets in the bonfire. You'll end up killing your self.

pooper200000
12-12-2006, 11:38 PM
What did you want me to do? Was I suppose to open up 50 threads and spam WHY ARE THERE NO EVENTS! I just found a reason to join the forums in this thread :) yes exactly! :) it doesn't matter I just though that was stupid but thats jsut me oh well!

thats how Brian got RC and Reapers =/ just stop. He got rc? and why can't you just stop hating anyone who is staff except for stefan just because you want an ET position?

dude2020
12-12-2006, 11:57 PM
John, that's dirty as hell. Don't throw bullets in the bonfire. You'll end up killing your self.See below

just stop. He got rc? and why can't you just stop hating anyone who is staff except for stefan just because you want an ET position?Oh i dont hate Sayian,but thats how he got Reaps and RC....
i hate Vulcan becuase Of bull**** reasons

SayianOozaru
12-13-2006, 12:10 AM
:rolleyes:

Some kids. Haha. I got RC because I was bant from forums, and didn't have anyway to get my Graphics to Stefan. But you guys can believe what you want, because frankly, I really don't care. :p

And Az, I guess you could go back on the list. That list you made, isn't nothing lol. Many people have decided to kill you guys, instead of being killed. theres to many to name, but my entire buddie list has chosen not to die by me. And I've got about 60+ people on there :3

So you'll need to come up with more than just those 6(?). Haha. Exspecially since those are a bunch of no names. Jar Jar is really the only one I would probly need to help me. Since you guys only team me when I'm comming for you. :p

I'm sure Steve would help, if he wasn't quiting. But since he is, theres no need to add him to the list of people to help. That and, well, you guys can try all you want to kill me. But when the only good people on that list, are Az and John, theres really no compition.

And Az, don't ever run from someone on dialup using a smg, when your using Photon. lol. :3

xAzerothx
12-13-2006, 12:48 AM
:rolleyes:

Some kids. Haha. I got RC because I was bant from forums, and didn't have anyway to get my Graphics to Stefan. But you guys can believe what you want, because frankly, I really don't care. :p

And Az, I guess you could go back on the list. That list you made, isn't nothing lol. Many people have decided to kill you guys, instead of being killed. theres to many to name, but my entire buddie list has chosen not to die by me. And I've got about 60+ people on there :3

So you'll need to come up with more than just those 6(?). Haha. Exspecially since those are a bunch of no names. Jar Jar is really the only one I would probly need to help me. Since you guys only team me when I'm comming for you. :p

I'm sure Steve would help, if he wasn't quiting. But since he is, theres no need to add him to the list of people to help. That and, well, you guys can try all you want to kill me. But when the only good people on that list, are Az and John, theres really no compition.

And Az, don't ever run from someone on dialup using a smg, when your using Photon. lol. :3

You asked for a listen of people I'm friends with. You could of came up directly and asked instead of make this threard. And running from you? This is just a game why can't I mess around in it? :cry: Do you think with my 6 nobodys I'm planning to kill you? -.- All i was doing was answering your question.

dude2020
12-13-2006, 12:51 AM
You asked for a listen of people I'm friends with. You could of came up directly and asked instead of make this threard. And running from you? This is just a game why can't I mess around in it? :cry: Do you think with my 6 nobodys I'm planning to kill you? -.- All i was doing was answering your question.>_<

hilary1612
12-13-2006, 03:47 AM
1. Pointless Thread
2. This is a game
3. This game requires teamwork because we have TEAMS which is used to TEAM instead of going to enemy bases by yourself knowing there's people there.

P.S. #3 is to people who keep complaining about getting teamed in Ircia or other TEAM games.

dude2020
12-13-2006, 03:59 AM
P.S. #3 is to people who keep complaining about getting teamed in Ircia or other TEAM games.which is all but 2

SayianOozaru
12-13-2006, 05:49 AM
I think 1 man capture the bases would be funner than "Teams" :p

Devil
12-13-2006, 06:34 AM
Wow, I like how this part of the forums doesn't get moderated, when it certainly does need it.

Huwajux
12-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Man. You guys are so pathetic. Grow up, all of you.

Sam
12-13-2006, 06:22 PM
It seems we need another mod for Zone and all these crappy threads. It would if people report us such empty-heded stuff.