PDA

View Full Version : i want the old guild wars back!!!

imthebestpwner
12-07-2006, 02:03 AM
is it possible to put old guild wars back

it was funner

alot of ppl i ask say same thing

Crono
12-07-2006, 02:05 AM
you're confusing guild wars with zone wars

theres no such thing as an "old guild wars"

pooper200000
12-07-2006, 02:08 AM
is it possible to put old guild wars back

it was funner

alot of ppl i ask say same thing
do you mean zone wars? i voted no since there isn't an old one gwars

imthebestpwner
12-07-2006, 02:16 AM
do you mean zone wars? i voted no since there isn't an old one gwars

the 1 where u have to try to destroy other base

pooper200000
12-07-2006, 02:21 AM
the 1 where u have to try to destroy other base

too late and yes thats zone wars. Hint: Delete the first post. Then recreate the thread and type it right :) if they added the old one they should fix the glitches in it which I blieve there were many.

dude2020
12-07-2006, 02:28 AM
too late and yes thats zone wars. Hint: Delete the first post. Then recreate the thread and type it right :) if they added the old one they should fix the glitches in it which I blieve there were many.How bout u make a new thread and have a mod delete this one?

pooper200000
12-07-2006, 02:42 AM
How bout u make a new thread and have a mod delete this one?

why? he can do it just as easily. I honestly don't care enough to want to make one.

killer_dog10
12-07-2006, 02:56 AM
Zone wars has awesome events as I remembered. Died alot but had fun using my blue rifle

Sulukra
12-07-2006, 03:41 AM
The problem was that Zone Wars was too unbalanced. Light side had not only more speed and the plasmasabres (which could reflect shots) - that was balanced by the Dark side's mechs. However, when the flying and shooting speeders were added that could only be taken down by tazebombs, electrons and beam (Which was only used by Soldier and up, and sapped HP) the unbalance occured, in which Light Side was more powerful then Dark Side - thats most of the reason why it was deleted. However, I also like the current GW map - so, if Zone Wars is re-added, it should be added -also.- Not instead of.

Crono
12-07-2006, 03:46 AM
Zone Wars was great when it was released. But then Stefan messed it up with the Mech changes. It got more messed up after the flying speeders.

pooper200000
12-07-2006, 03:47 AM
Zone Wars was great when it was released. But then Stefan messed it up with the Mech changes. It got more messed up after the flying speeders.

i say how about zone wars without vehicles. That would be fun. Though the ehicles always brought high bounties to gain :)

Crono
12-07-2006, 03:58 AM
i say how about zone wars without vehicles. That would be fun. Though the ehicles always brought high bounties to gain :)

no that would kill the fun

dark side would have no reason to live

Sulukra
12-07-2006, 04:04 AM
no that would kill the fun

dark side would have no reason to live

And pretty much nothing to win with, either.

Give Light Side back their hoverbikes.

Crono
12-07-2006, 04:22 AM
And pretty much nothing to win with, either.

Give Light Side back their hoverbikes.

Like I said, zone should go back to the way it was right before stefan changes the mechs a bit

Googi
12-07-2006, 05:52 AM
Just make it so that the focus is on destroying the other team's base instead of killing everyone on their team. Keep the Guild Wars map and keep basing the weapons you get on your class rather than the team that you're on.

jkool666
12-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Heres a small list (yes I did read the other posts):
1. The planet your thinking of was Zone Wars.
2. It never had events as ET's have no commands for it.
3. Of the two teams Dark Side was way to over powered. Two darkside players could kill 10 lightside players providing the darkside players had SOME logic.
4. A lot of problems could be caused by adding that planet. Plus we already have to many planets that are unused. Adding that will just ruin it more :P.

Crono
12-07-2006, 08:58 PM
zone wars was amazing and popular until stefan updated the mechs. i cant remember if he made them faster or slower but whatever it was people quit playing it. then he added flying speeders, i did NOT like those.

bahamutstevetff
12-07-2006, 09:28 PM
zone wars was awesome for saber kills :P, guild wars is terrorble, alpha, wild cross and koth r unused... DO U SEE WHY THEY WERE SCRAPPED...RESCRAP EM. bring back ZW...slow down mechs and give LS normal speeders...:) or better yet, make a NEW friggin planet...

jkool666
12-07-2006, 09:55 PM
zone wars was awesome for saber kills :P, guild wars is terrorble, alpha, wild cross and koth r unused... DO U SEE WHY THEY WERE SCRAPPED...RESCRAP EM. bring back ZW...slow down mechs and give LS normal speeders...:) or better yet, make a NEW friggin planet...
Nah KOTH and Guild Wars are fun. When events are hosted there they get a lot of players, KOTH especially.

bahamutstevetff
12-07-2006, 09:59 PM
and that happens about as often as crono gets a girl :/

dude2020
12-07-2006, 10:32 PM
and that happens about as often as crono gets a girl :/i'd say agree but i dont need to banned (again) either way i lol'ed at that statement
guild wars is terrorble, alpha, wild cross and koth r unused Alpha is fun if it wasnt for random lag spikes D=

Nah KOTH and Guild Wars are fun. When events are hosted there they get a lot of players, KOTH especially.Hell ya. Alpha and CTF just need sum tweaking then it be used

imthebestpwner
01-30-2007, 07:13 PM
I say bring back zw but keep gw map and the classes i like lava but i hate how if u die u can tcome back for like 10 mins :(

i dont care much but speeders and mechs but i just hate the gw >:(

imthebestpwner
01-30-2007, 07:14 PM
on gw the noob trials only run around and hide and u have to waste ur free time trying to find them but on zw if they hide it just makes it easier for u and dont have to waste time >.<

Triple_Darkness
01-30-2007, 10:37 PM
I say bring back zw but keep gw map and the classes i like lava but i hate how if u die u can tcome back for like 10 mins :(i dont care much but speeders and mechs but i just hate the gw >:(Guild Wars is really fun if you get entertained very easy.i use it to gain high bounty's (i gained almost 400 in 2 day's in public)

on gw the noob trials only run around and hide and u have to waste ur free time trying to find them but on zw if they hide it just makes it easier for u and dont have to waste time >.<Press M to find them if they don't show on the map find there name on the playerlist click it then look at the map again and it show's them where they are. This is how i know when to run cuase a big ass mecher's are about to come

pooper200000
01-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Guild Wars is really fun if you get entertained very easy.i use it to gain high bounty's (i gained almost 400 in 2 day's in public)

Press M to find them if they don't show on the map find there name on the playerlist click it then look at the map again and it show's them where they are. This is how i know when to run cuase a big ass mecher's are about to come

you mean n??

Davidd
01-30-2007, 11:39 PM
you mean n??

M= shows map to see players move(few bugs should show name D=)
N= shows name :/
E= shows players on main map, if not there there in lava :/

3 great ways to find other players