PDA

View Full Version : An Idea :D!

alexrox222
12-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Ok everyone thinkback into ancient times when you started Zone, wll unless you just started...

When you figured out how to duel wield did you try two different pistols? Eg: Apripper+Appirces? Well I thought that you should be able to! But the only complication would be which gun the kill would go to not both because 1000 kills with say g18 and kv9 would be 2000 kills added up and I don't like 0.5 kills either thats just weird... so what do you think?

Sulukra
12-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Ok everyone thinkback into ancient times when you started Zone, wll unless you just started...

When you figured out how to duel wield did you try two different pistols? Eg: Apripper+Appirces? Well I thought that you should be able to! But the only complication would be which gun the kill would go to not both because 1000 kills with say g18 and kv9 would be 2000 kills added up and I don't like 0.5 kills either thats just weird... so what do you think?

This has been suggested before, and many problems were contrived.

Consider the rapid fire of the G18 to keep someone in place, then firing some high-damaging pistol at them while they're pretty much motionless.

jkool666
12-03-2006, 05:30 AM
Sorry buddy, terrible idea. Pistoles would be unbeatable.

Crono
12-03-2006, 11:33 AM

The ancient times I started Zone was before you started Graal.

Simply put, no.

The game wasn't designed for the pistols to be used that way. So if such a thing was implemented a huge unbalance would be put forth and fixing it would require looking into every possibly combination of pistols. Just isn't a good idea, unbalanced and not well thought out.

Naturally it would be cool for apripper + appirces, or kv9 and apripper, and so on, but Zone wasn't designed that way so it would cause more problems than it should. :(

ceserthen
12-03-2006, 09:24 PM
An idea someone gave me was pre-made pistol combinations. That way same pistol types would have to stick together. Ex: Ap-rippers-Ap-prices. G-18-Kv-9. Red pistols Blue pistols. etc... It might work that way then the kills sections for comonation weapons could be opened instead of singular weapon kills. Simply put people would like the combinations in this idea but wouldn't like the lack of freedom.

Dante55555
12-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Lol? Darkpulser + Blaster. OHSHYT! I dont think there in same class tho. That wud be awsome if they was