PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars Weapons

SayianOozaru
12-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Well, These weapons should be added to other classes, so people can use them on other planets. I was thinking:

Grenade Launcher - Heavy Infantry, Defender,
Dart Gun - Medic, Light Infantry, Sapper
Blaster - Medic, Defender

It would allow us to use the weapons more often. Not many people play Gwars, unless theres an event of some sort. So it'd be nice if these were added to other classes ^^ (...even though I said this AWHILE back...)

Crono
12-02-2006, 12:49 AM
i agree

but heavy infantry will get too many weapons

i think we need a new global class with a new speed. slightly faster than heavy infantry but still very slow

pooper200000
12-02-2006, 12:53 AM
i agree

but heavy infantry will get too many weapons

i think we need a new global class with a new speed. slightly faster than heavy infantry but still very slow

I agree but they must remain with a chaingun!

bahamutstevetff
12-02-2006, 12:28 PM
.....dark pulsar pl0x

Dante55555
12-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Well, These weapons should be added to other classes, so people can use them on other planets. I was thinking:

Grenade Launcher - Heavy Infantry, Defender,

1st id fix the grenade launcher glitch if i was u, unless you want iricia to be heavly morterd to crap. The grenade launcher glitch is basicly a walkaround morter, the person stands next to a wall, waits for a noob to come close. Click, boom, splat!

Im a fan of Dark Pulser tho, its good. But needs to be on Commando not medic

And blaster would be fun to use, but i wouldnt put that on medic either, medic would blast u away then run off and heal xD Would be funny actually. The noob medic that no one can catch

Googi
12-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Blaster makes no sense on a medic.

SayianOozaru
12-11-2006, 07:11 AM
Medic's gotta stay outta harms way. :p

Sulukra
12-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Medic's gotta stay outta harms way. :p

They're supposed to run away from harm, not blast it in any direction.

SayianOozaru
12-12-2006, 12:29 AM
ANY WAY POSSIBLE >:O

DONT MAKE ME ANGRY! YOU WONT LIKE ME, WHEN IM ANGRY
caps?

Sulukra
12-12-2006, 01:35 AM

caps?

Depends.

Got a green version of that head of yours? >_<

dude2020
12-12-2006, 02:17 AM

caps?Stop using Drugs Sayian it what makes you mad not us ;)

colin012
12-15-2006, 07:39 PM

As soon as I saw that I knew what class to make.... The bomber class! Grenaiders use grenaides and bombers use morters roket lunchers and other explosive non belt items and some one get ride of binoculers and raideos they do nothing but confuse noobs XD

Or maby a striker class that would be cool. I will atempt to make gfx for them I'm still not that good.