PDA

View Full Version : Funny Times

Pages : [1] 2

jkool666
11-28-2006, 04:56 AM
First off, don't noob this one up guys, just post some funny times without getting this thread closed...

One of the pictures is Zippy boxing up Base 4. He layed mines all over it and boxed it in, I wish I was there to see someone land on it XD.

The other one is Huwajux and I dealing with a scammer. He was scamming people telling them that he was staff so get their passwords. So we used a bunch of @'s to block his text so no one could read it and fall for it XD.
-Huwajux's idea, funny as hell XD

smirt362
11-28-2006, 05:00 AM
My sides are about to split ;)

Crono
11-28-2006, 04:17 PM
First one: Huwajux and I were messing around. He's the one on fire saying "Strap child to tree!"

Second one: As you can see from my character's hair, the screenshot is old. Look at the team chat. :)

Third one: Explains itself

Fourth one: Vulcan and I were messing around acting like Era players on Zone. He's the one with the black hair cursing me out. Hehe.

Huwajux
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I'm funny. What was that strap child to tree thing though? I can remember it. Just it had a punchline. :(

[email protected]"stupid lamers at b4" - Stefan

That's my new sig.

anubis_wing
12-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm just not funny anymore D:

Dante55555
12-03-2006, 11:51 PM
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5041/bantlolfm5.th.png (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bantlolfm5.png)

Well.. Its pretty self explanitory but ile talk ya through it just incase ur as dim minded as sean.

Well, i let Dark die in the last round of GWs so he swore revenge upon me, and kicked me in the next round. I was laughing so hard i nearly died after i got the photo, was taken just before i was warped to dropship. Funny as hell.

anubis_wing
12-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Why does Dark look like...weird?

dude2020
12-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Huwa is very abuseful now try kill stealing him a few times he'll kick you over that

Sulukra
12-04-2006, 03:10 AM
I got two.

One was on Saturday, throwing tons of tazebombs at Sayian when he tried to door lame the storm riders HQ. For the times he killed me, it was worth his bounty :[

The second one was today. I was on GW (Wait, what, PEOPLE STILL PLAY GUILD WARS?) and pretty much repeatedly owning noobs with my mech. One round me and this other guy with beam took on six people, two of whom were in mechs, and neither of us died. That was fun. After about ten rounds of my team (I switch between teams so often :[ ) owning the other one, people got fed up and were like "YOU MECH NOOB GO AWAY"

Good times, good times.

Huwajux
12-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Huwa is very abuseful now try kill stealing him a few times he'll kick you over that
When? I never kick people for kill stealing.
Well, i let Dark die in the last round of GWs so he swore revenge upon me, and kicked me in the next round. I was laughing so hard i nearly died after i got the photo, was taken just before i was warped to dropship. Funny as hell.
Haha, I'll hold my hands up to that. ;D

dude2020
12-04-2006, 06:33 PM
When? I never kick people for kill stealing.Oh Bull**** and you know it...

Huwajux
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Oh Bull**** and you know it...
No, I don't. Because it isn't true.

dude2020
12-04-2006, 07:50 PM
No, I don't. Because it isn't true.Yes it is

anubis_wing
12-05-2006, 03:11 AM

Bahumbug, he's just a big wuvable teddy bear

bahamutstevetff
12-05-2006, 01:16 PM

accusing gentle howa of a misdeed!!!! you disgust me.

dude2020
12-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Bahumbug, he's just a big wuvable teddy bear

accusing gentle howa of a misdeed!!!! you disgust me.***** ill get video of it and pm you 2 idiots it and to prove im right XD

Crono
12-05-2006, 10:48 PM
***** ill get video of it and pm you 2 idiots it and to prove im right XD

john you're almost never right

dude2020
12-06-2006, 12:03 AM
john you're almost never rightBah im right about most things but mostly ppl lie to get out of it.

Huwajux
12-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Bah im right about most things but mostly ppl lie to get out of it.
Name one time.

dude2020
12-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Name one time.Not counting this one right? kk

Ah nubs on events saying they didnt team or anything.

or you mean that im right? ill post this one to

Vulcan wotn hire me becuase he hates me.

Crono
12-06-2006, 12:34 AM

It's much more than that but I don't feel like getting banned from the forums today.

UnknownMasterMind
12-06-2006, 01:45 AM
This post has become a Giant Argument...
Come on guys, Remeber the Funny Times! Dont make these Happy Memories, Turn into Cold Bitter Rivals. :_(

Well, A Funny time for me, was when Stefan came on, and tons of people swarmed around, and begged him for items. I was going to dress up as him, and see what they would do, but he logged off.

Sincerely,
Rue Dark

P.S.
May name may change a couple of times, I am deciding on a Name.

I call it, "Stefan Beckons many a Traveler."

dude2020
12-06-2006, 03:20 AM
It's much more than that but I don't feel like getting banned from the forums today.Lets see, im an idiot (which is not really true) Lets see uhh mostly its becuase he hates me and he htink ill be corrpt.

anubis_wing
12-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Not counting this one right? kk

Ah nubs on events saying they didnt team or anything.

or you mean that im right? ill post this one to

Vulcan won't hire me because he hates my guts, that's why Gambet fired me on ET on Maloria a while ago. Plus I'm an idiot, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING

Crono
12-06-2006, 05:08 PM
This isn't about a love or hate situation, Vulcan hires based on...

1) Experience
2) Of course your intelligence
3) Your history (not experience but rather your graalian history. i'm sure vulcan wouldn't hire some leet well known haxor or some corrupt power hungry idiot)

pooper200000
12-06-2006, 05:15 PM

1) Experience
3) Your history (not experience but rather your graalian history. i'm sure vulcan wouldn't hire some leet well known haxor or some corrupt power hungry idiot)

it sort of is.
1) Your expierience at what? Im a pain in the butt is that experience?
2) Intelligence. They need to make a intelligence test about graal. I am intelligent but when I say it you all laugh because i act stupid when on graal.
3) How would he know 3 seeing as he is very anti social?:p

Crono
12-06-2006, 05:58 PM
it sort of is.
1) Your expierience at what? Im a pain in the butt is that experience?[/quoite]

I can't really speak for Vulcan I'm just using common sense. I'd say experience in being staff, having a responsible role, etc.

[quote]2) Intelligence. They need to make a intelligence test about graal. I am intelligent but when I say it you all laugh because i act stupid when on graal.

No. If people act like idiots all the time then they should be rightfully deemed as idiots. One can score high marks on test but that won't show how they act on Graal.

If PacMasta showed up and wanted to be ET i'd pretty damn sure Vulcan would laugh at his face. If someone has horrible history, Vulcan would know. He's a PWA.

Huwajux
12-06-2006, 06:36 PM
2) Intelligence. They need to make a intelligence test about graal. I am intelligent but when I say it you all laugh because i act stupid when on graal.
2) Elaborating on what Crono said. If you were employing somebody, would you go for the extremely smart guy who knows how everything works, but doesn't get on with other staff, abuses his rights day in day out, gets into a lot of fights with players and can't see 2 feet infront of him because of his ego or hire the not so smart guy who only partially knows what he is doing, but gets on well with other staff, helps out players to the best of his ability, doesn't abuse his rights and is willing to learn? If you were a decent employer you would certainly choose the latter.

3) Those kind of things work both ways.

anubis_wing
12-06-2006, 06:57 PM

1) Experience

1.) Experience - I'd say I have a lot of Zone experience, and experience hosting because I was ET on Maloria.
2.) My intelligence may be that of a monkey, but it's one of those monkey's that can tell shapes and colours.
3.) My history was good, I have no past of being corrupt, just annoying. Vulcan won't even give me a chance because he hates my guts.

Crono
12-06-2006, 07:30 PM
1.) Experience - I'd say I have a lot of Zone experience, and experience hosting because I was ET on Maloria.

I was referring to staff experience. How long have you even played Graal to begin with?

2.) My intelligence may be that of a monkey, but it's one of those monkey's that can tell shapes and colours.

If I recall correctly you were the one who would spam up this board with tons of topics + triple posts and so on...and act like an idiot ingame a lot.

(luv u :D)

3.) My history was good, I have no past of being corrupt, just annoying. Vulcan won't even give me a chance because he hates my guts.

lol

pooper200000
12-06-2006, 07:42 PM
I was referring to staff experience. How long have you even played Graal to begin with?

he was refering to staff experience on other worlds.
If I recall correctly you were the one who would spam up this board with tons of topics + triple posts and so on...and act like an idiot ingame a lot.I do that a lot!! :littledevil:

Felix_Xenophobe
12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
I do that a lot!! :littledevil:

ohlolcokie4u

Crono
12-06-2006, 08:35 PM

oh god maloria yeah wow...

I do that a lot!! :littledevil:

...doesnt that explain anything?

pooper200000
12-06-2006, 08:58 PM
oh god maloria yeah wow...

...doesnt that explain anything?

what is maloria staff bad or something?

Crono
12-06-2006, 09:17 PM
what is maloria staff bad or something?

Just one server? Please.

anubis_wing
12-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Crono hates me D:

Crono
12-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Crono hates me D:

:[ no i dont

jkool666
12-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Guys this isn't really a thread about who should be staff and who shouldn't be :S.

Crono
12-06-2006, 10:20 PM
loolol

huwajux told supernanny that the RC icon (the red head) was for the crowned prince of zone *****. later on supernanny tells me this, then i tell him "you've been tricked" and then supernanny confronts huwajux in the screenshot below.

:pluffy:

edit- supernanny = pooper :D

dude2020
12-06-2006, 10:32 PM
1) Experience
3) Your history (not experience but rather your graalian history. i'm sure vulcan wouldn't hire some leet well known haxor or some corrupt power hungry idiot)1.Hmm Really none but i know the contorls and how to set weapons and like that so does that count?
2.How does real life intelligence come in to paly here? i hope you mean the In-Game knowing of Grall and how to works and such
3.Hmm banned for 3 days for impersonation thats it.(we were just messing around trying to get people to DeathMatch...)

smirt362
12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
loolol

huwajux told supernanny that the RC icon (the red head) was for the crowned prince of zone *****. later on supernanny tells me this, then i tell him "you've been tricked" and then supernanny confronts huwajux in the screenshot below.

That's pretty funny.

pooper200000
12-06-2006, 10:40 PM
loolol

yes. Im REALLY gullible. Was kind of funny though.
1.Hmm Really none but i know the contorls and how to set weapons and like that so does that count?
2.How does real life intelligence come in to paly here? i hope you mean the In-Game knowing of Grall and how to works and such
3.Hmm banned for 3 days for impersonation thats it.(we were just messing around trying to get people to DeathMatch...)
lets give that up.
That's pretty funny.

yes. by the way I don't know this Supernanny person you keep talking about who are they?

smirt362
12-06-2006, 10:48 PM
yes. Im REALLY gullible. Was kind of funny though.

lets give that up.

yes. by the way I don't know this Supernanny person you keep talking about who are they?

I dont know Supernanny...I just think that it was funny.

pooper200000
12-06-2006, 10:52 PM
I dont know Supernanny...I just think that it was funny.

yes hes this crazy person who plays zone. Hes really wierd. :p :p

anubis_wing
12-06-2006, 10:59 PM
yes hes this crazy person who plays zone. Hes really wierd. :p :p

Hi, how ya doin.

jkool666
12-07-2006, 09:52 PM
1.Hmm Really none but i know the contorls and how to set weapons and like that so does that count?
You know...
Guys this isn't really a thread about who should be staff and who shouldn't be :S.
Is just a nice way of saying shut up John...

Any time on Zone when Touya logs on is pretty funny. Once him and I were talking to Anubis's sister. She went brb, so I said, hmm. I pulled out a mortar and lamed her XD. He influences me into laming XD.

anubis_wing
12-07-2006, 10:30 PM
My sister sucked at that game...it hurt my feelings to watch her. Funny though :D

Huwajux
12-16-2006, 03:54 PM
France Ftw!

anubis_wing
12-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Laff @ Dark

someonesomewhere
12-16-2006, 11:40 PM
I've noticed that about half the time John posts in a thread, he starts complaining about how he's not staff and/or that Vulcan hates him.

To me, those times in themselves are "funny times". :)

anubis_wing
12-17-2006, 12:02 AM
I got called wang today D:
You never know how much you hate your name until someone starts callin you wang.

jkool666
12-17-2006, 05:27 AM
I got called wang today D:
You never know how much you hate your name until someone starts callin you wang.
:) My bad XD.

Dante55555
12-18-2006, 12:26 AM
When? I never kick people for kill stealing.

Haha, I'll hold my hands up to that. ;D

And i forgive u xD.. *Sends picture to Staff*

pooper200000
12-23-2006, 05:27 PM
heres my new funniest moment. Jesse was beinga faq and answered the top question asked by p2p's on zone. :D

jkool666
12-23-2006, 05:30 PM
heres my new funniest moment. Jesse was beinga faq and answered the top question asked by p2p's on zone. :D
XDDD

Jesse: Shush you girl.
Pooper: I'm an IT!!!
Jesse: For those still confused, Pooper is infact, a female.
Azeroth: Spam much?
Jesse: Nah thats a frequently asked question here on zone...

jkool666
12-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Sorry for double post.

Crono, Huwajux and I were playing staff vs server on Gwars.
Huwajux, "Crawl to the tents!!!"
*We begin to crawl*
Crono, "You idiot's they can see us on the map if they hit m."
Huwajux, "But we are Tom Cruise."

That made me lol irl for like, 3 mins XD.

Huwajux
12-23-2006, 06:00 PM
On the same event (No piccy, sorry)

Huwajux: Crono, check the tents for mines.
Crono: *Checks tents*
Huwajux: All clear?
Crono: Yeah.
Huwajux: Heh, better luck next time, eh Jesse?

Crono
12-23-2006, 06:46 PM
:[ i feel bullied

jkool666
12-23-2006, 07:37 PM
On the same event (No piccy, sorry)

Huwajux: Crono, your useless check the tents for mines.
Crono: *Checks tents*
Huwajux: All clear?
Crono: Yeah.
Huwajux: Heh, better luck next time, eh Jesse?

No no it was... (read quote)

Huwajux
12-23-2006, 07:45 PM
No no it was... (read quote)
Shh, little kids read the forums!

pooper200000
12-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Shh, little kids read the forums!

like me :P

Cid_Highwind18
12-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Funny Times:

When they give out mag again 2 year

It should be just for the people that got them in 05

Why not the lava gun come back too

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6287/tfinalfantasy7ac221hr.gif

UnknownMasterMind
12-27-2006, 06:54 AM
OK, I was having fun on Ircia, and it was late at night, now I dont know why, but at night everything seems funnier! xD Anyway, I was on Storm_Riders, And I just died when I saw a Man in a Sled. I looked at him and started busting out laughing! Somehow he got stuck in it, when he died and respawned, the slay was part of him. Rofl! This was at about 11:30 P.M. And So, I began to follow him around and got some screenie's so you would believe me! xD I was going to get one of him getting hit with a chaingun but, I screwed up and when I was going to re-take...he was kinda dead. xD

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

Huwajux
12-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Pics
L-O-L

jkool666
12-27-2006, 07:26 PM
Myself, Pooper, Michelle, DD and one other person who I froget we on Deathmatch as the final 6. Pooper and I layed mines while we all stayed close and had a 6 person suicide XDDD. Its like, emo times 6 XD.

pooper200000
12-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Myself, Pooper, Michelle, DD and one other person who I froget we on Deathmatch as the final 6. Pooper and I layed mines while we all stayed close and had a 6 person suicide XDDD. Its like, emo times 6 XD.

except you guys forget that i never actually died and lost bounty XDDDD. Well i almost died we got 7 the round you left jesse

someonesomewhere
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Staying on the topic of proxi suicides, I walked up to Jesse while he was typing and laid 5 proxis on him, and then he piped me and killed both of us XD

pooper200000
12-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Ok, This is funny, but it didnt happen, I was bored and thinking of the ultimate showdown song, and got sreenshots and melded them into a fighting scene....Chuck Norris V.S. alot of people..

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

P.S. How do I put the image in my text, without having a link?

just put the link and say
at least thats what i think it is

anubis_wing
12-29-2006, 04:45 PM
This made me chuckle

Huwajux
12-29-2006, 06:57 PM
This made me chuckle
Owned. (Came out fuzzy :P)

anubis_wing
12-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Lol Nice

Crono
12-29-2006, 07:01 PM
hehe vulcan :D

anubis_wing
12-29-2006, 07:07 PM
This happened to me 2 times, check my hp.

Huwajux
12-29-2006, 07:08 PM
hehe vulcan :D
Ancient image pls?

someonesomewhere
12-30-2006, 03:14 AM
This happened a couple days back. Boing was screwing around with the flamethrower, running into Storm's base and flaming people, running back out. Well, once, he ran out of meds and was running at some people with low HP, and I shot a box right next to him and killed him. No pic though. :(

jordan8190
12-30-2006, 01:28 PM
OH MY GOSH I THINK I LOST THE BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!1!!
I had roughly 30 people all with chainguns making a human wall to keep out saiyan D:

Fine ill just tell about funny moments
me and Golfy were in a deathmatch and we were hunting trials with candy reapers
so one of them is using pipes and one is using a Flame Thrower
First I'm at 7 hp and I tell the pipe guy im at 100hp and I know how to not take damage from pipes
SO I bluff my way through alot of talking and convince him to suicide
Secondly there's 10 seconds left in the match and the other guy lights me on fire
so the match ends and Im still on fire.
I go to iricia Im still on fire(I played a bit)
I go to G wars and I'm still on fire (played one round)
I go back to death match and im still on fire and the whole time im taking damage
after roughly an hour it all ends though :D

I have 250 bounty and some trial wants me to spar him so I buy some pipes and grab the wall and pull back he say WTF? and I say you'll see
He knew how to spar and he also had surprisigly high bounty for a trial(im a steriotype(over 150))
I throw the pipe backwards when we are back-to-back and kill him

Me,Touya and some guy with a pumpkin rifle in a death match
The guy says can I see how strong pumpkin is so I let him shoot at me and it does damage and I tell him how much
One death match later he says can I see how strong ghost is?
I say no
He shoots me
I take out a Green grenade and throw it at him
I say "How strong was mine >:[!"
When deathmatch is over touya says
"OK I have to admit that made me giggle..."
me and guy"Giggle...?!?"
Touya"Well like a real man of course"

Crono
12-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Ancient image pls?

check out that hair of mine :cool:

jkool666
01-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Conven and I were on Sweep_Fleet, we just lost. We ran together and said hold me XD. And then Storm blasted the hell out of us. This was during the final scene where the winning team can kill the losing team.

colin012
01-04-2007, 04:41 AM
I got a few no scrennis though

1. I was watching salamander make a "House" out of boxes for a screnni and noobs keept coming by and trying to destroy it so I would A. is they where aganst me own em or B. if they where on my team get in their way. This one noob got so mad he switched teams and tried to kill me several difrent ways and keept getting ownd and finaly got 2 other people to help him I had to go to bed. Next morning theirs 10 people trying to team me and theyr all members of a non-labeled organazation called P.M.D. Pants Must Die. It was realy funny.

2. I was going 10 on 1 at b1 and a med poisns me (This is when I was still using storm rifle wich I'm only #2 with :cry: ) and I still owned him and 3 other guys before dieing

3. This noob was after the storm raider main base and hid in that lower left corrner outside and hid behind the snow walls and sniped with the chain gun and used med packs and when he ran out of ammo or med packs he would run using the jet. I got mad so I got a bunch of proxies and laided them in his little corrner and got 320 some exp and he never came back ^^

4. In this event (can't remember the et who hoted it but he probly remembers it) That was only gravs Their was this marshal noob (not mentioning names) was the last guy with me and I didn't have any med packs so the left and waited and said "If either of you have any damage when I get back someone is getting kicked" So I waited and he shot me the et came back and the guy clamed he didn't do anything. The et meds me and the fight starts and I'm taking him down half without taking any damage. He runs to the et and says I'm hacking :p Then the et tells him that he would know if I had any hacking files. The fight gos on and I own him and get the ets bounty and we have a dm and he owns me (He used apprices wich I was horrid at fighting till now) and he still clames I had an invinca-hack. It was to funny.

Huwajux
01-04-2007, 06:18 PM
stuff
Don't turn in into an arrogant Zone player please.

kia345
01-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Conven

he still plays :O i havent seen him in awhile.

jkool666
01-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Don't turn in into an arrogant Zone player please.
:) your sig was a funny :). I feel honored to know, that was shouted at me :)

Sulukra
01-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Sulukra pulls out his ridiculously old yet oh-so-awesome screenshot.

someonesomewhere
01-05-2007, 02:18 AM

You get a "2" for lack of originality.

Davidd
01-05-2007, 02:43 AM
There was this one time were me and my frind were playing death match, and just for jks i take out my guns and said"POW" then sudenly he takes his pipes out and lames me, then after once he wins DM he says to me POW XD

anubis_wing
01-05-2007, 04:04 AM

I remember that....can't remember how but hey wtf

Sulukra
01-05-2007, 04:57 AM
You get a "2" for lack of originality.

Hey, that screenshot was around before most people starting taking pictures of people linking reloading guns together.

jkool666
01-05-2007, 07:15 PM
There was this one time were me and my frind were playing death match, and just for jks i take out my guns and said"POW" then sudenly he takes his pipes out and lames me, then after once he wins DM he says to me POW XD
*Bows*

Davidd
01-05-2007, 11:25 PM
*Bows*

THAT WAS YOU XD!?!?!?NICE LOL!!!!!

hilary1612
01-06-2007, 07:36 PM
This happened a couple days back. Boing was screwing around with the flamethrower, running into Storm's base and flaming people, running back out. Well, once, he ran out of meds and was running at some people with low HP, and I shot a box right next to him and killed him. No pic though. :(

I laughed irl when you did that..... then I flamed you.

Another funny time was when a bunch of people stuck boxes at the exit of our team bunker, and a bunch of people walked in and got stuck. We told Frost to go in and this person took out a flamethrower and Frost blew up. He changed teams and owned me with his trial after that D:

jkool666
01-06-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't have a pic, but it was funny as hell. I got a report of a glitcher. I run to iricia to check on it. The players say, we've got him. I'm like wth... I see a player glitching mines in the middle of like, 20 boxes saying HELP ME OUT!!! That made me laugh so hard *****.

Another fun thing to do, Robot and I tried. Seeing if we could get from point A to point B using one pack of jetpacks fuel and no touching the ground. Example, Storm HQ to Base 4. Its hard and fun, try it everyone.

pooper200000
01-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't have a pic, but it was funny as hell. I got a report of a glitcher. I run to iricia to check on it. The players say, we've got him. I'm like wth... I see a player glitching mines in the middle of like, 20 boxes saying HELP ME OUT!!! That made me laugh so hard *****.

Another fun thing to do, Robot and I tried. Seeing if we could get from point A to point B using one pack of jetpacks fuel and no touching the ground. Example, Storm HQ to Base 4. Its hard and fun, try it everyone.

thatd be so fun! the second part. I think its funny they trapped him.

someonesomewhere
01-06-2007, 10:20 PM
1.This was taken April 16, maybe around when sayian was made ET or something, or it might've just been random. Can't remember.

2. The Tir Rods. Can't believe I forgot about them :p

3. And this is when my graal got extremely messed up... Uh, just look at the pretty colors, guys.

Huwajux
01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Another funny time was when a bunch of people stuck boxes at the exit of our team bunker, and a bunch of people walked in and got stuck. We told Frost to go in and this person took out a flamethrower and Frost blew up. He changed teams and owned me with his trial after that D:
My funniest moment, now, was seeing your sig quote. :P

hilary1612
01-07-2007, 01:16 AM

Lol I was looking through the old threads and found that. xD
I think you were yelling at Jin lol

Draenin
01-07-2007, 01:26 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39150&d=1168115027
That same glitch happened to me on classic once, and I have no idea what caused it.

jkool666
01-07-2007, 01:46 AM
This thread is kind of Zone related. I was reading over some old Graal 4 threads and seen that. I laughed so hard at how out of place the second post is XD.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60666

pooper200000
01-07-2007, 02:58 AM
This thread is kind of Zone related. I was reading over some old Graal 4 threads and seen that. I laughed so hard at how out of place the second post is XD.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60666

it really isn't oto out of place its really old though.

jkool666
01-07-2007, 03:12 AM
it really isn't oto out of place its really old though.
Yes it is, you have to get an image of Anubis being a little 4 foot kid and Stefan being a big 7 foot giant.
Stefan, "GRRR EVENTS ON GRAAl V4!!!"
Anubis, "Sir, what about Zone? DON'T EAT ME!!!"

colin012
01-07-2007, 04:28 AM
Ok this is what can be done in a day!

I was doing realy bad (only 15-20 bounty between deaths) like ":noob:" and I relized it was 3:00 and I hadn't had lunch and I was like ":oo:" so I hade some frosted minny wheats and some 2 percent oberwice I came back up and I was getting twice as much (200) as I normaly do and I was like ":fro:" and not like ":noob:" so I changed my name to "Fiber Powered Pants" several hours later (most on the phone with dave) I changed my nick to "Justice Noodle Butt" to see if anyone recognized me. No one. lol

jkool666
01-07-2007, 06:56 AM
The quote in my sig.

someonesomewhere
01-07-2007, 08:08 AM
That same glitch happened to me on classic once, and I have no idea what caused it.

I think it had -might- have had something to do with iTunes, do you use it?

Either that, or it was the way I quit out of iTunes. I'm not sure anymore.

Huwajux
01-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Lol I was looking through the old threads and found that. xD
I think you were yelling at Jin lol
Yeah, he was saying how he owns someone.

someonesomewhere
01-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeah, he was saying how he owns someone.

Don't you mean everyone, not someone?

Draenin
01-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I think it had -might- have had something to do with iTunes, do you use it?

Either that, or it was the way I quit out of iTunes. I'm not sure anymore.No, I don't use iTunes. And as far as I know, I didn't have anything open at the time.

Dante55555
01-07-2007, 09:41 PM

Ur sig makes me laugh, is vulcan saying that to me? I think Your Bant are the only 2 words hes ever said to me, other than noob. Plus ty for putting me in ur sig, but wats with my mouth? Thats weird xD, i bet i can name all in that picture.

Huwajux
01-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Ur sig makes me laugh, is vulcan saying that to me? I think Your Bant are the only 2 words hes ever said to me, other than noob. Plus ty for putting me in ur sig, but wats with my mouth? Thats weird xD, i bet i can name all in that picture.
He said it in the staff forums in the User Report thread. :P

I don't know. I made that image a while ago. Oh and go ahead and name them, see if you are right. :P

dude2020
01-08-2007, 12:57 AM
He said it in the staff forums in the User Report thread. :P

I don't know. I made that image a while ago. Oh and go ahead and name them, see if you are right. :PRealDDC,Jo,Toweile,Storm,Murkou,Anubis,Huwajux, Brian,Robert, and Crono

Davidd
01-08-2007, 03:29 AM
oh heres another funny time, there was this trial that was very good player our spar lasted for ever i had like 2hp left then suddenly i see " you have no more ammunition for apprices" XD!!!!!! If u lame me that means u suck at this game you noob(i wasint going to kill him but then he had to say it) so i took out apprices chassed him around suddenly his own teamate kills him by trowing a barrel and said" AH I CAN FINALY HURT SOME ONE" XD!!!!!!!!

Leoxx
01-08-2007, 03:54 AM
i was just now attcking base1 wen 3 shotgun noobs attcked me at once and i killed all them of them with a DS xD i used all my meds though, but i wont say nething about that..opps

ceserthen
01-08-2007, 04:23 AM
Yeah, a while back I covered the inside of the Storm Rider HQ with boxes at last count there was over 400 boxes. It was awsome!!! I had a screenshot but it's on my other computer but imagine sweep fleets Hq where all you can see is a little man and solid boxes:D .

anubis_wing
01-08-2007, 05:12 AM
RealDDC,Jo,Toweile,Storm,Murkou,Anubis,Huwajux, Brian,Robert, and Crono

That's FireBoX, not me.
Unfortunately, I'm not good enough to be listed in his sig.

Dante55555
01-08-2007, 09:37 AM
That's FireBoX, not me.

Yea i thought it was firebox.. And who the fk is robert? could of sworn that end one was colin (Ace).. Trojan looks amazingly like Storm. Hmm Copy cat he is. Plus is that how you spell Muroku?

anubis_wing
01-08-2007, 02:26 PM
I think it was Moroku

Huwajux
01-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Anubis
Wrong, FireBoX.

anubis_wing
01-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Why Don't I Get Listed D:

Huwajux
01-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Yea i thought it was firebox.. And who the fk is robert? could of sworn that end one was colin (Ace).. Trojan looks amazingly like Storm. Hmm Copy cat he is. Plus is that how you spell Muroku?
At the end is Venom. ;P ;P ;P
They are all early Hayashi members.

On the image my shadow is still there. :'( Oh well, at least it shows which one I am! :P

anubis_wing
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Oh, well I was never in Hayashi. Also what is up with Jo's mouth, he looks like his fave is constapated.

jkool666
01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
They are all early Hayashi members.
Wheres Jesse/Silos/Snoro/Fexii/Zhanza? :(

someonesomewhere
01-09-2007, 01:35 AM

More importantly, where am I? :P

Also, I've actually seen Silos recently (within the last two months). He's still pretty cool. :P

Leoxx
01-09-2007, 03:17 AM
today the ***est thing happened..
i seen sparta having 280 bounty so i started to chase him, he got killed by EP by a TRIAL NOOB WHO DOESNT NEED IT.
and then later today i seen Cor having about 300 bounty so i started chasing him, aaand he ran into a mine.. all that work just to findhis happy ars and to kill em, and i didnt get nething out of it

someonesomewhere
01-09-2007, 03:48 AM
today the ***est thing happened..
i seen sparta having 280 bounty so i started to chase him, he got killed by EP by a TRIAL NOOB WHO DOESNT NEED IT.
and then later today i seen Cor having about 300 bounty so i started chasing him, aaand he ran into a mine.. all that work just to findhis happy ars and to kill em, and i didnt get nething out of it

Almost immediately after that, I respawned and found some guy standing on one of his proxis, with the message displayed above his head... then, about 10 seconds later, I suppose it wasn't a "friendly mine" anymore, and he literally just exploded XD

Leoxx
01-09-2007, 03:49 AM
rofl

Huwajux
01-09-2007, 07:03 PM
They are all noobs. Nah, it is just I had limited space in the image and the people in there are my closest friends that I knew at the time. You are one of my closest friends now but I didn't know you back then. :P
Lol j/k

jkool666
01-09-2007, 10:21 PM
They are all noobs. Nah, it is just I had limited space in the image and the people in there are my closest friends that I knew at the time. You are one of my closest friends now but I didn't know you back then. :P
Lol j/k
setnick Emo the ET
*cuts wrists*
*cusses when reading the white text after wrists already cut*

anubis_wing
01-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Yup, Dark isn't my friend apparently D:

Dante55555
01-10-2007, 08:10 AM

Who the hell are they? :P He only recognised the great 1's thats why im there :D

jkool666
01-11-2007, 07:24 AM
Who the hell are they? :P He only recognised the great 1's thats why im there :D
Lol those are people that were in Hayashi way before you :). And Silos/Fexii own all without question :). And Zhanza (Touya), me and Snoro, well we're old time Hayshi members.

Dante55555
01-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Fexii? I know who Silos is and have no complaints that he owns.. Well last time he was on i flawed him due to his rustyness but erm.. Touya and Snoro suck.. Snoro sucks BAAAAAD. Touya was called Zhanza anyway?

someonesomewhere
01-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Fexii? I know who Silos is and have no complaints that he owns.. Well last time he was on i flawed him due to his rustyness but erm.. Touya and Snoro suck.. Snoro sucks BAAAAAD. Touya was called Zhanza anyway?

i'm beginning to wonder why we don't make fun of you for your gigantic ego

jkool666
01-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Jo, Fexii was probably the third person in Hayashi, best buddies with FireBox in RL. And about Silos, Touya and Snoro, well sometimes theres more to life then how much you can own people. And back in Touyas/Silos's days they'd have flawed you ;).i'm beginning to wonder why we don't make fun of you for your gigantic ego
Good question...

invaderzim66889
01-12-2007, 10:17 PM
a r8 funny time was when I first met Jo. He was wearing hot pink and look lame. He kept crouching around and saying, "Don't mess with kitty or you'll regret it!" next to my base. I just thought, "omfg that kids the lolzorz" (I used to type like ****). So I watched him and everytime some one shot him he'd wipe out his BR and own them reapetedly. Then after the round I was like lol. And we've been friends ever since.

Another r8 funny time is when I met Brawler. It wasn't funny at the time because it was "SonMasterMind" and everyone was like, "ZOMG WHO IS HE!?1tehbigone!!1!" And I was a trialy nooby and said hey. He said hey and we lamed together for a good hour. It's funny now because he's like some r8 good legend or something. AND I was the only one that knew, he told me not to tell anyone either.

One of the best times was when me(trial me) and Huwa would go to ZoneWars as dark side and just win repeatdly. It also turned out to be funny because he's a ubercoollegendguythateveryoneloves. I didn't even know I just asked people if they wanted to go to ZW all the time because when there was a bunch of people i had great fun. (Not funny as much as FRICKIN SWEET) This also emulates Huwa's pure awesomness <3

Last funny time I will mention is anytime laming with Jaws (DS) or anytime when I was with SuperMan was the lolzors.

More to come. =]

someonesomewhere
01-13-2007, 01:14 AM
a r8 funny time was when I first met Jo. He was wearing hot pink and look lame. He kept crouching around and saying, "Don't mess with kitty or you'll regret it!" next to my base. I just thought, "omfg that kids the lolzorz" (I used to type like ****). So I watched him and everytime some one shot him he'd wipe out his BR and own them reapetedly. Then after the round I was like lol. And we've been friends ever since.

Another r8 funny time is when I met Brawler. It wasn't funny at the time because it was "SonMasterMind" and everyone was like, "ZOMG WHO IS HE!?1tehbigone!!1!" And I was a trialy nooby and said hey. He said hey and we lamed together for a good hour. It's funny now because he's like some r8 good legend or something. AND I was the only one that knew, he told me not to tell anyone either.

One of the best times was when me(trial me) and Huwa would go to ZoneWars as dark side and just win repeatdly. It also turned out to be funny because he's a ubercoollegendguythateveryoneloves. I didn't even know I just asked people if they wanted to go to ZW all the time because when there was a bunch of people i had great fun. (Not funny as much as FRICKIN SWEET) This also emulates Huwa's pure awesomness <3

Last funny time I will mention is anytime laming with Jaws (DS) or anytime when I was with SuperMan was the lolzors.

More to come. =]

hai <3

My signature says something about a funny time. A few weeks back, Jesse massed something like "3 kittens for the price of one on alpha" and then Huwajux started complaining about people pming him "WUT IZ KITTEN".

So, yeah, I definately jacked his quote.

Davidd
01-13-2007, 04:09 AM
OH i remember when it was firebox, Murime(or somthing like that) Gab and Ace and my friend was at b4 just making some random coversation, when suddely someone pipes Firebox, he gets mad and suddely all u see if like

(some account) was kiled by firebox\
(some account) was kiled by firebox

Then he came back and said i took 30 noobs to kill plus the guy who lamed me to kill 10 time to feel better
evryone started to laugh
ahhh the good old days :)

jkool666
01-13-2007, 07:40 PM
OH i remember when it was firebox, Murime(or somthing like that) Gab and Ace and my friend was at b4 just making some random coversation, when suddely someone pipes Firebox, he gets mad and suddely all u see if like
Those two started way after firebox had quit. Unless you mean different people then who I mean.

Davidd
01-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Those two started way after firebox had quit. Unless you mean different people then who I mean.

ya i dont mean GAb as msmastermind as in find frind back at SJ and i did not mean ace as we know toady it was a different person back then

Dante55555
01-14-2007, 07:37 PM

I REMEMBER NOTHING OF THIS! LIES!!!! xD

Anyway Coreh, make fun of my giant ego, everyone else already does :D

Tracker180
01-15-2007, 08:26 PM
another funny time was yesterday when me, michelle,kennedie, and DD where at DM and so we all were at the little building place and so i decided to play a prank so whil DD was typing i put 8 proxmines (enough to kill him) on his space so Kennedie says "MOVE!" and so he moves and sees them so he gets mad, then i decided to o it again so i did and then Michelle says to move so he does and the he moves on the old proxmines and then michelle throws a barrel to blow up the new mines but they were to close so she blew both the mies and DD i fell out of my chair after that

Dante55555
01-16-2007, 11:56 PM
JO!!!

My bad my bad.. Alright i have a funny time for ya then... erm... It was when jesse was pissed at me for spamming his thread...

Alright ile think of somet, erm. How about the time when everyone dressed up as me and destroyed Iricia, funny as hell when there was a guy that tryed to copy me that was just some dumb trial trying it out as a "Fad", he got the wrong head and looked the odd one out. Amazingly ive gotten 10+ people to dress up as me on more than 1 occasion. Ile try find pictures later, i believe they was on my myspace...

Raeiphon
01-17-2007, 02:13 AM
My bad my bad.. Alright i have a funny time for ya then... erm... It was when jesse was pissed at me for spamming his thread...

Alright ile think of somet, erm. How about the time when everyone dressed up as me and destroyed Iricia, funny as hell when there was a guy that tryed to copy me that was just some dumb trial trying it out as a "Fad", he got the wrong head and looked the odd one out. Amazingly ive gotten 10+ people to dress up as me on more than 1 occasion. Ile try find pictures later, i believe they was on my myspace...

That's not funny.

That's just rubbing your ego. We don't need anymore of that, for the love of God.

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 06:05 PM
That's not funny.

That's just rubbing your ego. We don't need anymore of that, for the love of God.

How the hell would you know, you wasnt there. I wasn't being a egomaniac at all , we get people together all the time to dress up as 1 specific person, we did it with Jin earlyer this month.

dude2020
01-17-2007, 10:30 PM
we did it with Jin earlyer this month.Why would anyone dress up as Jin?

Darlene159
01-18-2007, 04:50 AM
Keep the inappropriate screenies, comments, insults, etc...from your posts.
Questions about this post? PM me, don't post it here.

Tracker180
01-27-2007, 07:09 AM
a funny tiem for me was when me, sayian, charlie, DD, michelle, and kennedie were dressing up as eachother

pooper200000
01-27-2007, 06:19 PM
a funny tiem for me was when me, sayian, charlie, DD, michelle, and kennedie were dressing up as eachother

i was there for that

Darkdemon452
01-27-2007, 07:48 PM
another funny time was yesterday when me, michelle,kennedie, and DD where at DM and so we all were at the little building place and so i decided to play a prank so whil DD was typing i put 8 proxmines (enough to kill him) on his space so Kennedie says "MOVE!" and so he moves and sees them so he gets mad, then i decided to o it again so i did and then Michelle says to move so he does and the he moves on the old proxmines and then michelle throws a barrel to blow up the new mines but they were to close so she blew both the mies and DD i fell out of my chair after that

ok when the hell did this happen?

MisterMastermind
01-27-2007, 11:53 PM
If anyone wants a picture of a funny thing I made with some boxes and a couple of friends, just forum pm me. A wang. It's mine of course, even has my name on it...

Davidd
01-29-2007, 12:08 AM
i got banned for u know what...lol
when Leoxx and me built a fort on b4 the Az came we said hi... he right click me and said OH HELL NO.. then lamed me randomely and still dont know why he did it...probly hates me(god knows why)
when i putted prox randomely everywhere on ircia 2 mintues later 5 kills came will i was on dropship they all saw me and start *****ing off about how i was a noob XD

Leoxx
01-29-2007, 04:11 AM
Leoxx and me built a fort on b4

lol i remember that too xD, it was really fun cause no1 could get us xD

Davidd
01-30-2007, 02:44 AM
and how we went on competing to who will get the box and say : RAWR GRRR ARF HISS and so on XD!!!!

Huwajux
02-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Soul vs Server Scene
Huwajux: Sorry Poizike, you're gonna have to go on the other team.
Poizike: Ok. :( I'll be a medic.
Huwajux: EVERY SOUL MEMBER BE AN ENGINEER!
*5 minutes later and Poizike is the only member of the other team left. 5 of our mechs surround him.*
Huwajux: He's like our little child egg that we must protect!
Poizike: :D
Huwajux: Get him boys...
*Poizike is there and then crushed by 5 mechs that were on each side of him*

The end!

anubis_wing
02-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Soul vs Server Scene
Huwajux: Sorry Poizike, you're gonna have to go on the other team.
Poizike: Ok. :( I'll be a medic.
Huwajux: EVERY SOUL MEMBER BE AN ENGINEER!
*5 minutes later and Poizike is the only member of the other team left. 5 of our mechs surround him.*
Huwajux: He's like our little child egg that we must protect!
Poizike: :D
Huwajux: Get him boys...
*Poizike is there and then crushed by 5 mechs that were on each side of him*

The end!

Wow, I haven't heard anything that hilarious....you know what I'm not going to lie to you it wasn't funny.
Anywayz, I remember a lot of funny times but I'm not going to write them down because your insignificant minds can't begin to comprehend my complex stucture of telling you it!
Here's a little taste of what you'd get:
OMG DEN HE WNT AL OUT ND LIEK TOTLLY PWNED TAT NEWB!

Huwajux
02-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow, I haven't heard anything that hilarious....you know what I'm not going to lie to you it wasn't funny.
Anywayz, I remember a lot of funny times but I'm not going to write them down because your insignificant minds can't begin to comprehend my complex stucture of telling you it!
Here's a little taste of what you'd get:
OMG DEN HE WNT AL OUT ND LIEK TOTLLY PWNED TAT NEWB!
It was funny! >:[

Everyone there was laughing for ages, so hush. Maby it's just one of those 'have to be there' things.

anubis_wing
02-14-2007, 06:39 PM

Everyone there was laughing for ages, so hush. Maby it's just one of those 'have to be there' things.

A lot of funny times are 'have to be there' things.
It's hard to tell jokes the same way every time because you usually pick up on things that you didn't like or just things you forgot.

Dante55555
02-15-2007, 09:26 PM

Lol im sure Poizlike loved it xD

Davidd
02-16-2007, 12:21 AM
who would not like 5 mechs uterly crushing them?

Tracker180
02-16-2007, 02:49 AM
who would not like 5 mechs uterly crushing them?

th3r3 @r3 0nly 4 M3chs @[email protected] [/geekazoid]

Huwajux
02-16-2007, 05:28 PM
th3r3 @r3 0nly 4 M3chs @[email protected] [/geekazoid]
Weird, we had 5! xD

Tracker180
02-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Weird, we had 5! xD

hmm.... maybe....nono, it couldn't be....

Davidd
02-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Pwt Uve Been Told

xAzerothx
02-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Stefan was messing with his chainsaw of death. He was trying to test the sound. (The Vroom Vroom) He asked if we could please not use jetpacks. Somebody started to use a jetpack and Stefan said "Stop using jetpacks or ban." XD After then he closed the planet.

Aachen
02-26-2007, 03:02 AM
Stefan was messing with his chainsaw of death. He was trying to test the sound. (The Vroom Vroom) He asked if we could please not use jetpacks. Somebody started to use a jetpack and Stefan said "Stop using jetpacks or ban." XD After then he closed the planet.

Reminds me of when Stefan needed to test out freeze tag, which was also the day I was hired as an ET... He told everyone he needed to use deathmatch (and since he was there, there were about 25 people on DM), so I closed the planet. Huwajux goes "OMG DON'T BE SO RASH" and re-opened it XD

Davidd
02-27-2007, 03:10 AM
Stefan murdre me with the chainsaw while i hitted him like 78678989765t87 times :x did not see tag on XD

pooper200000
02-27-2007, 03:26 AM
Stefan murdre me with the chainsaw while i hitted him like 78678989765t87 times :x did not see tag on XD

At least you were allowed to. I was flying around and he was all like "You down here now!! Pronto! hurry up fat chicken!" and so I went down and was all AHHHH you stabbed me foo! And I med myself and he said if I moved I would be banned so I got killed then logged for safety :D

Dante55555
02-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Lol, i was on just today and was laughing my ass off, i came on to alpha coz every other planet was dead and guess who runs past me. Crono and Sayian, dressed as too oddly fashioned aliens. They stop, both turn around and say "Its not what it looks like". I just cracked up laughing

xAzerothx
02-28-2007, 02:11 AM
I came across something I guess funny today. I was at spar and Milky came to brag at me saying look I have 2800 bounty. Robb goes in and Milky logs with 80 hp left. He didn't even try. =(

Davidd
02-28-2007, 03:08 AM
LOLZZZZZZZZ some one almost had #6(i think) spar theni talked to him then lamed him with pipsXD he wasint happy though ....

pooper200000
02-28-2007, 04:16 AM
I came across something I guess funny today. I was at spar and Milky came to brag at me saying look I have 2800 bounty. Robb goes in and Milky logs with 80 hp left. He didn't even try. =(

i hate when people do that. POGSS!! then that might be fixed ;D

oh and I have a funny moment. I kiled baha in spar with mags in a spar and he hasn't said a word yet :D

Aachen
02-28-2007, 05:55 AM
i hate when people do that. POGSS!! then that might be fixed ;D

oh and I have a funny moment. I kiled baha in spar with mags in a spar and he hasn't said a word yet :D

IXI isn't that good anymore. Don't get me wrong, he's still good, but you can only retain so much after you quit a billion times.

SayianOozaru
02-28-2007, 01:40 PM
baha isnt ixi anymore n3wbc4k35

took me like 2 minutes to spell newbcake like that x-x

dude2020
02-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Bahuma=smoo0ch now
Ixi new account thingy last stand boby=IXI

jkool666
02-28-2007, 11:28 PM
I have a funny time, it was actually when I was watching my friend play on her account lmao. I won't use any names though.

Player x, y and z are in Deathmatch
Player x beings to spar player y... Player x begins to win. Player y runs away, player z comes in.

Player x and z spar for a long time, I'll show hp statistics using this recap:
X : 100 hp, Z : 10 hp
Z Heals to 100
X : 75 hp, Z : 100 hp
X : 77ish hp, Z : 30 hp
Z Heals to 100
X : 80ish hp, Z : 100 hp
X : 82ish hp, Z : 60 hp
Player Z begins to call player X a runner (while player Z is running strafing backwards across the whole level)
Player Y comes back
Player Z & Y vs Player X
X : 87ish, Z : 50, Y : 50 (started at 100)
Another player comes to distract player Y
*Round Ends*
Player Z, "Frigging noob!!!"

I laughed soooooooo hard at that *****. I honestly fell out of my chair laughing, and my friend had the most confused look on her face *****. FYI, I used X/Y/Z for a reason, theres no reason you need to flame me when you realise who you are :).

dude2020
03-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Me,Michelle,DD amiright?

jkool666
03-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Me,Michelle,DD amiright?
Not even close, you actually got all 3 wrong, but its not a guessing game *****. And I don't know Michelle in RL :S.

Dante55555
03-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Thats happend to me so many times u wouldnt believe it -.-

Aachen
03-01-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm talking about before they switched accounts... don't go assuming stuff like that.

UnknownMasterMind
03-01-2007, 03:29 PM
I think, I might know "her". Is she the one, Who made a comment about (Raiyo) to me?

P.S.
If it is her, She has to be player X, She is good. ;)

Sincerely,
Desear

Davidd
03-01-2007, 06:55 PM
:o u were x i was y and Z was a random noob?

Tracker180
03-02-2007, 02:29 AM
how bout X was me, Y was John, and Z was sayian?

Davidd
03-03-2007, 01:35 AM
lol we should get a prize for the person whom is right XD

Funny time so i dont get considered as spam : i was realy laggy on spar so people start getting mad than when i was losing one game i completly lost conection so i get back on and everyone calls me a rlogging noob, next match the person rel-logs 4 times cause he was losing than i say look whos talking u noony noob, person start swearing at me than left XD

jkool666
03-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Your all like, way off XD (Except Unknown). AND ITS NOT A GUESSING GAME. Unknown was right on Player X lol.

Aachen
03-03-2007, 07:19 AM
"Her" is either Cassy or Touya. :P

Davidd
03-05-2007, 12:28 AM
:O let them have there fun Jesse XD

but i cant guess any more since i know who it is XD i was wayyyyy off

pooper200000
03-13-2007, 03:09 AM
Im sorry this was to priceless not to revive this thread. For the last hour I spent 4k on prox as did ixi. :D I think half of iricia blew up it was so funny! I think they need to try that for an event sometime! it was so lame but noobs would bounce of one prox's explosion then bounce onto another almost 5 times. it was really funny! i think it was one of those things where you have to be there to see why its so funny! if you were on sweep well it stunk to be you :D No one on the sweep fleet team had a better than 2:1 average for kills and deaths for the whole time :D

Aachen
03-13-2007, 04:16 AM
Cor: Hey Huwajux
Cor: You know what's funny?
Huwajux: What?
Cor: I noticed that whenever you're talking to Stefan
Cor: If someone walks by and speaks French
Cor: He'll run off and go talk to that guy
Cor: And ignore you XD
Huwajux: I KNOW
Huwajux: IT'S SO ANNOYING

MisterMastermind
03-13-2007, 03:17 PM
It's been long enough. I need to take credit for what I did. D:

:D It was the funniest thing I've ever had the chance to partake in.

**WARNING** The following contains crude sexual humor in the form of blocks. If you're not into that stuff, don't view the attachments.

Crow
03-13-2007, 08:20 PM

Oh my god someone made a joke with my golden hair o.O Well it was originally supposed to be golden.

someonesomewhere
03-14-2007, 03:08 AM
Oh my god someone made a joke with my golden hair o.O Well it was originally supposed to be golden.

Fix the hair, it's looks like play-doh o.o

SayianOozaru
03-15-2007, 06:28 PM
:d

Crow
03-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Debug amagad!

Looky looky, happened to me like 5 minutes ago :P
Died through a prox when I wanted to grab a bike and...well, check the screenshots :P

Aachen
03-15-2007, 11:11 PM

ihy

jkool666
03-15-2007, 11:58 PM
:O Sexy XD.

SayianOozaru
03-16-2007, 01:56 AM
Oh, not to go too off topic, so no one post to this, but jesse cor and crono will be able to get on debug soon. :) so i'll wait to see you guys there!

Back on topic. I pwn. :D

ihy?

pooper200000
03-16-2007, 01:58 AM
Oh, not to go too off topic, so no one post to this, but jesse cor and crono will be able to get on debug soon. :) so i'll wait to see you guys there!

ihy?NO MORE TAUNTING PICTURES OF DEBUG! Those snipers look sweet as do the the bazillion wars you and huwa have :D

Dante55555
03-16-2007, 02:07 AM

I remember somone made a smilie face with mines and then i blew it up and they chased me for like a half hour. :P Think it was Gabby who made a love heart 1 as well, was well sexy :D

SayianOozaru
03-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Ok, :noob:

:D

Aachen
03-17-2007, 08:16 AM

ihy?

ihy=I hate you (but not really ;))

Sulukra
03-17-2007, 08:22 AM
ihy=I hate you (but not really ;))

...Yeah, thats just what you want us all to think. I'M NOT FOOLED ;)

Aachen
03-17-2007, 07:58 PM
...Yeah, that's just what you want us all to think. I'M NOT FOOLED ;)

Fail at typing yet again

Dante55555
03-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Fail at typing yet again

Oh noes teh univarze iz gowna eynd!

jkool666
03-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Zone Staff vs Server

Were they afraid of Huwajux's Electron, or my sabre? XD funny times. We won that round to :D.

Sulukra
03-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Fail at typing yet again

You fail at placing punctuation, fine sir.

Aachen
03-17-2007, 09:17 PM
You fail at placing punctuation, fine sir.

That was on purpose. Nice try, though. ;)

Oh yeah, there was guy on earlier whose name was "Pvt. Parts." XD

UnknownMasterMind
03-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I walking into Iricia, When I noticed... That Tir Rod had kids!

Sincerely,
Desear

Sulukra
03-17-2007, 09:57 PM
That was on purpose. Nice try, though. ;)

Oh yeah, there was guy on earlier whose name was "Pvt. Parts." XD

Uh huh. Sure it was, Cor, sure it was.

Dante55555
03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
I walking into Iricia, When I noticed... That Tir Rod had kids!

Sincerely,
Desear

Lol, thats the oldest trick ever xD. I remember people drssing up as Tir rod but with Brown hair, flying into the stands that have weapons on and ssaying in yellow "Ric Rod (New Weapons!)"

So many noobs grabed them it was unbelievable. Then people started flying into the robot thing and saying "Press Alt + F4 for free weapons!".. I know, cos i did this :D.

anubis_wing
03-17-2007, 10:53 PM
LOL it's funneh when I can mke a noob exit out of teh game bi saying altf4 4 itemz

Dante55555
03-17-2007, 10:56 PM
LOL it's funneh when I can mke a noob exit out of teh game bi saying altf4 4 itemz

Dear god i hope you was trying to imitate a noob there or your writing skills have gone WAAAAAAY down hill... No offense xD

Sulukra
03-18-2007, 06:32 AM

On Val, you can get to these places by pressing Alt+F4:
Secret colour changing temple
Secret monster dungeon
Justicetown

Yeah. Just log onto Valikorlia and press Alt+F4...

Crono
03-18-2007, 01:20 PM
this one's a bit old (november 2005)

anubis_wing
03-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Who was that on the couch?
Anyways Jo, I was doing a very good impression of someone who THINKS they're all that because they can make some noob close Graal by hitting Alt+F4.

Dante55555
03-18-2007, 05:18 PM
On Val, you can get to these places by pressing Alt+F4:
Secret colour changing temple
Secret monster dungeon
Justicetown

Yeah. Just log onto Valikorlia and press Alt+F4...

HEY!.. You lied :( Lolz

Crono
03-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Who was that on the couch?

That was you.

Dante55555
03-18-2007, 05:21 PM
this one's a bit old (november 2005)

Well.. Seems tho, it looks like, You, Vulcan and Touya id assume it was Dark, for unknown reasons :) but he doesnt have blue writing.

Crono
03-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Well.. Seems tho, it looks like, You, Vulcan and Touya id assume it was Dark, for unknown reasons :) but he doesnt have blue writing.

I just said its Anu...

UnknownMasterMind
03-18-2007, 05:31 PM
This was fun, I know that someone else did this before, Cause Anubis's name or someone's name on the Board was [A-Team]
Anyway, Here we are, Going around Iricia, Kicking bad guys butts!

Sincerely,
Desear

Leoxx
03-18-2007, 07:17 PM
I just said its Anu...

he was probly typing his message while anubis posted his

UnknownMasterMind
03-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Rofl, Another Trail Guild, Gone Mass Public, Alot of people were becoming clonetroopers!

Sincerely,
Desear

Leoxx
03-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Run For The Hills!!

Dante55555
03-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Rofl, Another Trail Guild, Gone Mass Public, Alot of people were becoming clonetroopers!

Sincerely,
Desear

OMG i just lmao proper badly when ever i see a trial guild. Just about 10 mins ago i was watching a conversation between these 3 guys

hari: can i keep head?

gernal smith: CHANGE COLOUR

luertenant hil: sir

gernal smith: YES L.T?

luertenant hil: i came

gernal smith: THANK YOU

luertenant hil: what we do

gernal smith: I JUST PROTECTED A BASE ON MY OWN

hari: setnick privet hari

gernal smith: LETS KILL ALL

I do adore Role Playing, i think there shud really be more of it, but when its between noobs who have no idea whats going on its just plain stupid xD.

Leoxx
03-19-2007, 03:36 AM
that alchemist trial guild keeps on asking me if i want to join after i pwn 30 guys ina row, theyve asked me like 10 times now xD

Huwajux
03-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Pfft, slapheads could take them anyday.

anubis_wing
03-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I remember the Slap heads, also I am an amusing person.

Dante55555
03-19-2007, 09:13 PM
I was the "Slaphead of Boldness".. Was u Doom, Huwa? Or Ignorence or somet.. Or was that Venom. Lol Slap heads was the funnyest fake guild ever. *Pats Dark on back* EW DANRDRUFF!!!

Huwajux
03-19-2007, 10:40 PM
I was the "Slaphead of Boldness".. Was u Doom, Huwa? Or Ignorence or somet.. Or was that Venom. Lol Slap heads was the funnyest fake guild ever. *Pats Dark on back* EW DANRDRUFF!!!
Me and Venom were the creators. We were bored one time so I spammed Paul's PM box then realized he was bald! I miss those times. :(

"SLAPHEAD TIME!"
"Do we have to?"
"Yes! BOUNTY SCREAM! OBALOA OBALOA!"

Me = Slaphead of Doom
Venom = Slaphead of Terror

Once we got like half the server to be slapheads, I have the pic of when we just started getting people to change. It was a legend fake guild. Me and Venom were the leaders so we dressed in red. Everyone else was the common grey colour. >:]

UnknownMasterMind
03-20-2007, 01:42 AM
Pfft, slapheads could take them anyday.

So can the Sith Lords. xD

I got bored, And thought I want to fight the Clone Troopers, So I setn my nick as "Nega-Clone Trooper". Their leader said, That something, And said that I had to be Sith Lord to be their enemy, Said "Nega-Trooper isn't in Star Wars."(I didn't even know that Clone Troopers were from Star Wars... Never watched it.) Anyway, I declared war on them, With one other guy. xD We went to GWars, And got our butts kicked. I tried to only use Lightning as I think that is what the Sith have.

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
These Trail Guilds are very well organized amazingly, The Trails listen to their Leader better then p2ps do. One thing I will say, The Trail Guilds bring people to work as a Team, Which Zone has wanted, So I support them. Its just, I also like to have some fun with them.

**Edit
Rofl, Maybe they aren't organized, When the Leader left, They started fighting about who was leader, And broke up. Now, These people dressed in Red are appearing!

xAzerothx
03-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Boing,Sean, and I were going to dress up as DBZ characters to combat the clone troopers on Iricia. Before we knew it everyone was dressed up as someone. I really want fists now...

dude2020
03-20-2007, 03:42 AM
(I didn't even know that Clone Troopers were from Star Wars... Never watched it.)You sir suck. Go rent All Star Wars (6) and watch it.

Davidd
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
XD waste of time there all 3hours long XD

pooper200000
03-21-2007, 12:14 AM
I had fun doing this to random people and seeing there comments. It was funny ;D

dude2020
03-21-2007, 12:16 AM
XD waste of time there all 3hours long XDits only 18 hours judging its 3 hours each not including chaning the discs getting more food/drinks then ok :D

Dante55555
03-21-2007, 01:40 AM
I had fun doing this to random people and seeing there comments. It was funny ;D

Rofl at pooper. I dont know if im laughing at the stupidity of the trying to heal a dead person or the fact that im not suprised xD, nice.

Davidd
03-21-2007, 03:48 AM
its only 18 hours judging its 3 hours each not including chaning the discs getting more food/drinks then ok :D

XD might as weelll watch Lord of the rings and Troy and Pirates of the carabens XD

anubis_wing
03-21-2007, 03:56 AM
Pirates of the Carabans, that'd be a must see movie.

Dante55555
03-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Pirates of the Carabans, that'd be a must see movie.

I despise Johnny Depp, so id rather not :D

dude2020
03-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Heres one

The recent outbreak of hackers/image deleters :) which is still going on

Tracker180
03-28-2007, 03:54 AM
Heres one

The recent outbreak of hackers/image deleters :) which is still going on

dude, the acting sucks in that one, you can tell its fake!

Dante55555
03-28-2007, 08:29 PM
dude, the acting sucks in that one, you can tell its fake!

Hey! Don't say that, John worked hard, he had to play himself, the noobs AND the hackers all at once. :P

dude2020
03-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Hey! Don't say that, John worked hard, he had to play himself, the noobs AND the hackers all at once. :PXD Yeah :( and it was even harder without deleteing images/hackers

Davidd
03-28-2007, 09:46 PM
you guys aer making no sense right now O_O

Dante55555
03-28-2007, 09:49 PM
you guys aer making no sense right now O_O

We're making sense, you're just not understanding is all :D

Davidd
03-28-2007, 09:51 PM
all i understand is that theres an out breack of hacker
wich was right after the new looks XD

anubis_wing
03-28-2007, 10:59 PM
all i understand is that theres an out breack of hacker
wich was right after the new looks XD

Your english isn't very good

All I understand is that there's an out break of hacker's,
which was right after the new looks got uploaded.

Huwajux
03-29-2007, 12:13 AM
You're English isn't very good.
He isn't English.

Leoxx
03-29-2007, 01:30 AM
he is french i believe?..
i dont think anybody acually told me where he is from

Aachen
03-29-2007, 04:07 AM
haven't seen a single hacker nor have I had one reported to me

xAzerothx
03-29-2007, 04:20 AM
haven't seen a single hacker nor have I had one reported to me

I haven't seen you on...

SayianOozaru
03-29-2007, 07:11 AM
I had to /lock 4-5 hackers today (i've only been on for probably 3-4 hours total today).

There is a problem...

anubis_wing
03-29-2007, 12:04 PM
He isn't English.

No Dark, I'm not saying "You are English isn't very good".

Huwajux
03-29-2007, 12:38 PM
No Dark, I'm not saying "You are English isn't very good".
You learn fast. Got out of that one, I think...