PDA

View Full Version : Quests.

soulwazza
11-27-2006, 10:40 AM
I know there is a copy of sardons all relinked with the proper level format , all the minor scripts fixed eg Pots , Spar Rooms, with only baddies to be added :/ and this was like 4 months ago and I dont see anything happening. This is ridiculous !pissed! As well as this, talk some months ago of trident , fishing rod and Birdshot ready is quite annoying considering Tim made a quest yet to be seen online. ALSO what is the point of those polls if nobody acts on them. EG. referance to horses :confused:

maximus_asinus
11-27-2006, 06:45 PM
It is pretty amazing the content they create and decide against releasing. I was aware of a number of quests that were completed, but cancelled.

Mark Sir Link
11-27-2006, 10:38 PM
It is pretty amazing the content they create and decide against releasing. I was aware of a number of quests that were completed, but cancelled.

oh, you're more than aware this content doesn't really exist. :D

Tyhm
11-28-2006, 01:51 AM
It's mostly always gonna be "Except for baddies."

I'm working on 'em in the Playerworld Main Forums (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69952), they're just proving difficult - mostly because I can't test anything for serverside, so nothing I do is really pertinent. Massokre said he was gonna hook me up with access, but he's not the first and I doubt he'll be the last so to promise.
And then there's always the problem of Details, like how arrows can't go through walls anymore...unless you're really clever with Move scripts...

jake13jake
11-29-2006, 04:20 AM
I know there is a copy of sardons all relinked with the proper level format , all the minor scripts fixed eg Pots , Spar Rooms, with only baddies to be added :/ and this was like 4 months ago and I dont see anything happening. This is ridiculous !pissed! As well as this, talk some months ago of trident , fishing rod and Birdshot ready is quite annoying considering Tim made a quest yet to be seen online. ALSO what is the point of those polls if nobody acts on them. EG. referance to horses :confused:

Trident is done, but no one ever finished Kull's Quest. In fact there are two versions of the trident scripted already.
Fishing Rod -was- being worked on by Yen.
Birdshot I had started working on from how someone else had rescripted it, and it will be easy for me to complete when I get to it.

I was working on horses and bowling last week. I'm back at school now so I have a bit less time, but will be on at least once a week to finish what I started with them.

What's left with the horse?
mount/dismount and bomb eating effects

What's left with bowling?
hitting stuff and the actual lanes

The problem is that the quests aren't getting done in order for the release of these NPCs. Gnome's for the hammer, Kull's for the trident, etc.