PDA

View Full Version : GFX Tutorial (Questions)

UnknownMasterMind
11-27-2006, 02:27 AM
Can someone tell me how to get Demensions for making Weapons? And/How to scale? How to Shade The Background of and make it Work, And not be a giant Block with the background Color? and finally, Can someone tell me how to make Views Porportional to Graal Standards for Zone, what are The Zone Weapon Size Standards?

.....Ok, Maybe I am not done, Can someone also tell me, How to...Well, Actually Sayian can tell me this one, maybe all of them, But I dont know if he knows how to explain it. Anway can someone tell me how to Show The Weapon/Body/Head/Arm/Hair/Legs on My Character or such not?

Sincerely,
Unknown

*I am going to post this on The GFx Subbmitions, And call it GFX Tutorial* (Hope Someone answers it)

P.S. Is their a Section on The GFX that has a Tutorial on Zone GFX?

I hope that some GFX person post Answers or posts A Tutorial Link, I think this would Benfeit The Zone Public. I myself as you see my Questions am Clueless, how to do this. I can make a Object, And have no idea what to do from their.

colin012
11-27-2006, 02:39 AM
I would like a tutorlyiam I have no shading skills and the best I can do is efects and re-colers... Help please I use psp 9

UnknownMasterMind
11-27-2006, 03:03 AM
I use PSP8. And here is an Example of what I mean, Shading is a Issue for me too, Here is an example I will show, I just made, now this is actually my First GFX Ever, Of Hair or anything! This is an Example of how Bad I need Help.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Edited-
By The Way, Shading was done by the PSP Options, I want to know how to shade, with out it (Manually).

P.S. Can someone tell me how to turn on Overtype and turn it off, It kinda pops on, I dont know what I pressed.

*Its Hair if you were wondering...

pooper200000
11-27-2006, 03:26 AM
I use PSP8. And here is an Example of what I mean, Shading is a Issue for me too, Here is an example I will show, I just made, now this is actually my First GFX Ever, Of Hair or anything! This is an Example of how Bad I need Help.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Edited-
By The Way, Shading was done by the PSP Options, I want to know how to shade, with out it (Manually).

P.S. Can someone tell me how to turn on Overtype and turn it off, It kinda pops on, I dont know what I pressed.

*Its Hair if you were wondering...

sayain is still makeing his tutorial I believe

UnknownMasterMind
11-27-2006, 03:31 AM
He has a tutorial!? Or is he making one to post here? If he has one, I would be greatfull and probably some other people would be too, if you or someone else could post it here.

Sincerely,
Unknown

pooper200000
11-27-2006, 03:44 AM
He has a tutorial!? Or is he making one to post here? If he has one, I would be greatfull and probably some other people would be too, if you or someone else could post it here.

Sincerely,
Unknown
he has made many illucences. I think thats right for spelling toward making one.

UnknownMasterMind
11-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Well for now, I am going to Try to Edit one of The Zone heads, I will only edit one and try to edit the Face so it is not really a Edit as in Color, Huwajux told me to do this. :)

Sincerely,
Unknown

SayianOozaru
11-28-2006, 03:18 AM
ya im still working on the GFx tutorial...christmas items have gotten me a little cought up. i have no free time to work on it atm, but it will be out before christmas (whenever i finish the rest of the items...i think theres only 2-3 more, tops, that i need to make ^^)

pooper200000
11-28-2006, 03:28 AM
ya im still working on the GFx tutorial...christmas items have gotten me a little cought up. i have no free time to work on it atm, but it will be out before christmas (whenever i finish the rest of the items...i think theres only 2-3 more, tops, that i need to make ^^)

will it fix my gfx or is it not a mircale working thing?

SayianOozaru
11-28-2006, 03:31 AM
uh...i've helped a couple of people...though they only tried once then quit, they still did a good job on there 1st sayian experience xd

not zone good, but it was there first try D:

anubis_wing
11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Mine are absolutely atrocious.

shadowfox123ghostrid
12-02-2006, 04:43 AM
i cant play graal anymore un my dads com but i try to gfx but im not that good.......

SayianOozaru
12-02-2006, 06:23 AM
Don't worry. Everything takes alot of work to get good at it. Took me, what, like 6 months? But now I know where to place my shadings, and such. I'm still working on that Gfx Tutorial...it's been bugging me ever since I mentioned doing it...Actually, I could probly get it done right now...

UnknownMasterMind
12-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Sayian a big subject for me is, Size and how to get the Views, is their a way to do that easily? Anyway I cant wait for your Guide. ;)

Sincerely,
Tsunami Dark

shadowfox123ghostrid
12-03-2006, 03:24 AM
It Is Hard Trying To Gfx That Why I Just re Colar Others Work....like this

Huwajux
12-03-2006, 03:01 PM
It Is Hard Trying To Gfx That Why I Just re Colar Others Work....like this
This is the Zone forum, right?