PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cookies Are Broken!

UnknownMasterMind
11-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Ok, I clicked the Christmas Cookie And Guess, What is cost me 7,500 And I got a Jetpack! Someone please Fix them and give me my $7,500 back and take away this Jetpack, I dont want one! I wanted Christmas Cookies!

Sincerely,
Unknown

pooper200000
11-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Ok, I clicked the Christmas Cookie And Guess, What is cost me 7,500 And I got a Jetpack! Someone please Fix them and give me my $7,500 back and take away this Jetpack, I dont want one! I wanted Christmas Cookies!

Sincerely,
Unknown

you can't buy christmas cookies I thought. I tried and it didn't work. You know vulcan will delete this so ill beat him to it. Make a support ticket

UnknownMasterMind
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Make a Support Ticket!? This effects Zone not just me. I want Stefan to see this! And when you get 7,500 Dollars try it and you will waste money and buy another Jetpack! I had 9,989. NOw I have 2,498! No Cookie Cost that, and now I have a Jetpack! It said -15 And now Look!

Sincerely,
Unknown

pooper200000
11-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Make a Support Ticket!? This effects Zone not just me. I want Stefan to see this! And when you get 7,500 Dollars try it and you will waste money and buy another Jetpack! I had 9,989. NOw I have 2,498! No Cookie Cost that, and now I have a Jetpack! It said -15 And now Look!

Sincerely,
Unknown

ok. I need the 2nd jp anyway. Im poor with only 17k. yes when are the cokies buyable. They can probaly fix it soon.

SayianOozaru
11-27-2006, 12:11 AM
The jetpack should be taken away, and your money returned. Its a scripting error, so you shouldnt be held liable. Stefan should see this and make nessecary arangments to fix it. Not sure if he'll refund it or not though. Everyone thats already gotten a jetpack gets the message "Sorry, Thats limited to 1!" lol. x_x

Huwajux
11-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Yes, will get Stefan to fix that ASAP.

Admins
11-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Works fine for me. Restored the jetpack-money though

UnknownMasterMind
11-27-2006, 11:56 PM
Thank You, Did you take away the Jetpack too? Not to say this is true for everyone, But the Jetpack is one of the Items on zone I wish did not ever come out. Anyway Thanks.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Dante55555
11-29-2006, 04:56 AM
Thank You, Did you take away the Jetpack too? Not to say this is true for everyone, But the Jetpack is one of the Items on zone I wish did not ever come out. Anyway Thanks.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Ahh u cry baby. Stop owning people the old fashion way, with style and honour and GET A DAM JETPACK! So u can plant mines and fly of using the (P) face... Wait.. Thats what everyone does to me!? AND IT MAKES ME MAD! BAN JETPACKS!!!...

Oh ya, the christmas cookies are haaawt. Can we keep them untill next christmas?? PWZZZ? Oh btw, will the christmas stuff be taken down in april again? It was somewere around there xD CHRISTMAS ALL YEAR ROUND!

dude2020
11-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Oh ya, the christmas cookies are haaawt. Can we keep them untill next christmas?? PWZZZ? Oh btw, will the christmas stuff be taken down in april again? It was somewere around there xD CHRISTMAS ALL YEAR ROUND!Lmao i remeber that DAMN lol so long it was hell lol Zone does need better care than what staff we got now (Stefan,Vulcan,Huwa,Crono,Sayian) Who acutally does somthing besides ET