PDA

View Full Version : Membership limit.

myth-simba
11-26-2006, 01:21 AM
I think the amount of members needed to have joined to activate the guild should be minimised.
The guild i want to create is a 4 man guild but it seems i cannot do this unless i have other members. Why though? Its a guild on graal kingdoms where only the best 4 ship battlers can enter. I do not need additional members and thus would spoil it. I am betting a lot of other people too want smallish guilds or start your guild early and recruit from then on.
So why not change that?

Googi
11-26-2006, 01:23 AM
Ask for a local guild.

ryu_no_bishie
11-26-2006, 08:14 AM
would people even pay attention to someone asking for a local guild?

Magadal
11-26-2006, 10:29 AM
The whole GK and Zone guild thingy is stupid. You have to create global guilds if you want to wear your guild tags there. There should be some Guild Admins who can create local guilds.

contiga
11-26-2006, 11:53 AM
The whole GK and Zone guild thingy is stupid. You have to create global guilds if you want to wear your guild tags there. There should be some Guild Admins who can create local guilds.

I guess for Zone we can calculate the average play-time a day, if that's above 0.5 or 1 hour, and find 8 people to join, you can create a guild. As soon as you don't have (atleast) 6 players that keep their activity above 0.5 or 1 hour, the guild gets erased. Like that we'll keep the playercount a bit higher spred over the day I think, and Zone'd be even more intresting, since you can make a mini-team of "friends". :cool: Like the idea?

Crono
11-26-2006, 03:21 PM
no

hampy
11-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Why would you want a local guild on GK? o.O That would ruin the point of kingdoms

jonnyrocks2
11-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Indeed.

Why not make a special group within the kingdom, rather then a guild? ;)

dude2020
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
I guess for Zone we can calculate the average play-time a day, if that's above 0.5 or 1 hour, and find 8 people to join, you can create a guild. As soon as you don't have (atleast) 6 players that keep their activity above 0.5 or 1 hour, the guild gets erased. Like that we'll keep the playercount a bit higher spred over the day I think, and Zone'd be even more intresting, since you can make a mini-team of "friends". :cool: Like the idea?i really like that idea :D

Chompy
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Indeed.

Like clans, cults etc..?

Stephen
11-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Like clans, cults etc..?
Yes, that's exactly what came into my mind aswell.

hampy
11-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Yeah, that would be nice

Like clans, cults etc..?
Deffinitley, like a group inside of a larger group sort of thing ;)