PDA

View Full Version : Father Dante

Brady2
07-09-2001, 12:55 PM
Jadis:

I just realized that no one can insult you because you are a minister. Except for those darned punk kids.

I should change my name to Reverend Jadis and smite those who oppose me.

psihunter
07-09-2001, 12:57 PM
then i'll beable to burn your soul in hell fire

Archeon
07-09-2001, 01:00 PM
jadis, go away now.

psihunter
07-09-2001, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Brady2
Jadis:

*wipes a tear* what happened to the fun Jinn in 1.3 or whenever?
($!$* THATDS NOT JINN ITS AGENT J!!

Brady2
07-09-2001, 01:03 PM
I stand corrected. My mistake, sir.

Archeon
07-09-2001, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by psihunter

($!$* THATDS NOT JINN ITS AGENT J!!

um..well Graal turned horrbile since the 1.2s....
and he ran out of faith in the 1.4s and like now

and you are posting a lot of dumb things.

psihunter
07-09-2001, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Archeon

um..well Graal turned horrbile since the 1.2s....
and he ran out of faith in the 1.4s and like now

and you are posting a lot of dumb things.

Ack me or him

if me I'll stop all mighty one =)

freddyfox
07-09-2001, 01:07 PM
Hey, the bible is a powerful thing. A Christian participating in WW1 brought his bible with him. As he stood up to go and put it back in his bunker and get his gun, he was fired at. He was VERY lucky, as the bullet hit smack dab in the center of the bible and stopped around The Book of John. The bible saved his life.

Archeon
07-09-2001, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Hey, the bible is a powerful thing. A Christian participating in WW1 brought his bible with him. As he stood up to go and put it back in his bunker and get his gun, he was fired at. He was VERY lucky, as the bullet hit smack dab in the center of the bible and stopped around The Book of John. The bible saved his life.

yeah..but kevlar body armor would have saved his life too...
or any thick book....

like a muslim book or a jewish book.

omni-m00gle
07-09-2001, 01:09 PM
...but was then killed by shapral from a grenade.

Brady2
07-09-2001, 01:10 PM
Jadis:

During WWII, nazis were forcing jews out of their homes. As one German entered a house he told the family to walk out of the house after spitting on the Hebrew Bible. The father did, then the mother. The girl then looked at the book. Walked over and wiped it off with her dress. Then the German tried to shoot his gun. It was jammed.

Archeon
07-09-2001, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Brady2
During WWII, nazis were forcing jews out of their homes. As one German entered a house he told the family to walk out of the house after spitting on the Hebrew Bible. The father did, then the mother. The girl then looked at the book. Walked over and wiped it off with her dress. Then the German tried to shoot his gun. It was jammed.
guns jam for other reasons too...like MECHANICS...

to jump to conclusions like that is..a bit rash.

Brady2
07-09-2001, 01:12 PM
Jadis:

I don't feel like arguing about my faith so ok.

Archeon
07-09-2001, 01:17 PM
ok guy =\

i heard you can put sugar in someones gas tank to F--- up their engine..so thats my reason for not getting hit by some car... (in the future i guess)

Rekad
07-09-2001, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by omni-m00gle

...but was then killed by shapral from a grenade. no@ a paper cut during his devotional!

AlkarenHyralt
07-09-2001, 08:53 PM
Let us not argue over theological issues such as this.

And I shall change my name to Cardinal Alkaren Hyralt! Fear my holyness! lol

FatherDante
07-10-2001, 03:50 AM
People are free to insult me anytime they like, but I certainly am happy being a Graalian minister.

I try to avoid apologetics or recounting "miracles." Faith should only be faith, in my opinion.

But, everyone's free to their opinion. :)

Rekad
07-10-2001, 08:44 AM
Dante, what kind of Music do you listen to?

activeconvict
07-10-2001, 08:53 AM

I remember that story.

FatherDante
07-10-2001, 10:04 AM
um... I don't really like any type of music, but I do like suspended chords and fifths.

I listen to classical music, and a lot of music from Video games! ^_^

freddyfox
07-10-2001, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante

I listen to classical music, and a lot of music from Video games! ^_^

DANTE IS MY LONG LOST BROTHER!

FatherDante
07-10-2001, 10:47 AM
um.... sure. ;)

Like I said, I don't like types of music. Too often such music is attributed to social values, when I just like music for its technical value.

07-10-2001, 10:49 AM
Have any game soundtracks, Dante? I bet I have more than you. n_n