PDA

View Full Version : Barrel explosions and radar modifications

Admins
11-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Barrels have a new explosion effect with some particles, I hope you like it. Also events team is now displayed as yellow point on the radar.

A few days ago the key for the kill-display has been switched to 'c' because some players were using I-J-K-L as movement.

Update: when you take a base then it is automatically displaying a sound-message near the icon of the base, see the second attachment

Galdor
11-25-2006, 09:31 PM
hmm looks cool but would like em to fly faster away =)

Crono
11-25-2006, 09:32 PM
awesome, thanks

hilary1612
11-25-2006, 10:30 PM
The boxes have the same explosion effect as the barrels o.o

pooper200000
11-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Barrels have a new explosion effect with some particles, I hope you like it. Also events team is now displayed as yellow point on the radar.

A few days ago the key for the kill-display has been switched to 'c' because some players were using I-J-K-L as movement.

Update: when you take a base then it is automatically displaying a sound-message near the icon of the base, see the second attachment

Can events team have an invisible display for hide and seek?

myth-simba
11-26-2006, 01:36 AM
Be cool, lining barrles near your boxes to add that extra explosion when it is destroyed.

jkool666
11-26-2006, 02:48 AM
All good except the events team icon. You need to make them invisible again. If someone is breaking the rules during an event, they will stop once they see that yellow icon.

pooper200000
11-26-2006, 02:53 AM
Can events team have an invisible display for hide and seek?

All good except the events team icon. You need to make them invisible again. If someone is breaking the rules during an event, they will stop once they see that yellow icon.

I agree with those two smart people ;) No comments its mostly jesse whos smart. Im stupid

Admins
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Hmmm but people always think i am an enemy who was crawling or so when they see me, then I must explain that I am an ET. Eventually only hide ETs on the deathmatch map ?

Crono
11-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Hmmm but people always think i am an enemy who was crawling or so when they see me, then I must explain that I am an ET. Eventually only hide ETs on the deathmatch map ?

Same. I just tell them to go fight or get kicked and it always works. :asleep:

jkool666
11-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Eventually only hide ETs on the deathmatch map ?
That won't work either. If I'm finding a glitcher/hacker odds are their on Iricia. I don't want to die in the process of finding them so I go on tag. I'd say just make it invisible. Unfortunately Stefan, your players are stupid. Once they see that yellow bubble on the radar they will call you a hacker not just for having the ET symbol, but also for having the yellow bubble...

Huwajux
11-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Could there be a /hideicon command to hide from the radar and a /showicon to be shown on the radar?

someonesomewhere
11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Cool.

anubis_wing
11-28-2006, 03:04 AM

Hiding ftw!
Also nice barrel booms

SayianOozaru
11-28-2006, 03:28 AM
heres how you solve it.

keep the icon, but make a command to hide yourself on radar, only when your on tag.

problem solved. ^^

**EDIT

aww just read the last couple of posts, and huwajux mentioned it before me D:

i must say huwa, great minds do think alike ;)

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2006, 07:49 PM
heres how you solve it.

keep the icon, but make a command to hide yourself on radar, only when your on tag.

problem solved. ^^

**EDIT

aww just read the last couple of posts, and huwajux mentioned it before me D:

i must say huwa, great minds do think alike ;)

or idiots think on the same waveleanth :p