PDA

View Full Version : Hotel for 2k1

dragoonvenganc
07-09-2001, 11:31 AM
Hello. I am the owner of O and D Enterprises. You may of heard of us. I have been working on a hotel for 2k1 and i am almost finished. I have been told by stefan that it needs some more graphics added to it.

1. Tell me if you think it is a good idea.
2. If you have any ideas some thing you would like to see in the hotel.
3. You are good at graphic design and think you could help.

Please post replys. Thank you.

konidias
07-15-2001, 12:32 PM
What exactly would the hotels purpose serve?

I mean unless I can rent a room and store money in it or something I don't see the reason why anyone would go..

Do you have to pay money for a room? What luxuries do you get for paying? It seems like a waste of space if it doesnt have any purpose.. just a big building with stuff in it lol.

revalation
07-16-2001, 07:52 AM
can we see the hotel?

Darkspector
07-16-2001, 08:02 AM
i have seen the hotel and yes it can hold money there are spots that only the room owner can enter

Lugie
07-16-2001, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by konidias
What exactly would the hotels purpose serve?

I mean unless I can rent a room and store money in it or something I don't see the reason why anyone would go..

Do you have to pay money for a room? What luxuries do you get for paying? It seems like a waste of space if it doesnt have any purpose.. just a big building with stuff in it lol.

now can you tell me what people do in hotels? come on, its not that hard.

dragoonvenganc
07-17-2001, 10:15 AM
To a earlyer post what is the hotel for this is my answer.

First off here are what the rooms are. You have the
normal rooms which are about half of a screen not very big there is a bathtub and a bed and only the owner of the room can enter not even rc with the warp ability can enter they will be warped out so you can store your money in there safely. They run at 35 gralat each real week. If you buy a room from some one you are paying 100 and up just for a little room from some one.

Second there are the suites. You get a much bigger room and a lot more in it a hot tub a small pool and is much bigger. You get acces to the Pool with water slide which is 1 * 2 screens in size. You also have acces to the Dinning room with a dance floor very nice lighting and music. You have acces to the sauna which will refill you life as you sit in there. You have acces to the sky garden which is a good place above the clouds to hang out.
You can also give you friends acces buy saying a key word then saying there account name. Which gives them acces to enter the room once. There is a area for you to store your money where no one else can enter. Which run at 60 gralat a week.

Third there are the vip rooms. You have acces to everything that the suites have nicer beds, bigger room and better graphic design you can also let freinds in. Which run at 75 gralat a week.

I have installed ample security into the hotel i have seen no way of money being stolen or people going into the rooms illegally. If you think you can prove me wrong you could try.

The prices for the rooms may be chaged but i think they are good as is. If you have any suggestions or just want to say something go ahead.

Owner: O and D Enterprises
Dragoon_Vengance

Darkspector
07-17-2001, 12:03 PM
there should be a stage that players can preform on

Tyhm
07-17-2001, 12:19 PM
Blind guess, but everyone misses this: what happens if someone buys a key to a room, logs off with the key, logs on a week later, and enters the room which now belongs to someone else?

I guess you already got it worked out if someone just logs off in the room and logs back on.

Rekad
07-17-2001, 12:56 PM
sounds great, Karakaze is going to have to killl the owner and take it as an alternate way to make money, you should add a bar down stairs in, make it like a medeivel inn.

konidias
07-17-2001, 01:30 PM
I wasn't asking what a hotel was.. I was asking what point a hotel would serve in graal.. I mean if you want to store your money, rent a playerhouse/room.. There is no chance in the world I would rent a hotel room with dozens of other people.. nor do I think anyone wants the responisibility of keeping up with all those rooms

dragoonvenganc
07-18-2001, 09:19 AM
OK to the first one here.

Why would some one want to buy a room?
They are much cheaper then a player house and you do not have to have around 2500 just to get a house.

What about if people log off and get on later?
You are right i thought of this when you log on in the room it kicks you out of the room the only way the room can be entered is through the doors. When you get kicked out it checks to see if you are still the owner and if not it unsets you as owner.

No one would want the responsability?
Lol.. I do i want it because i made it and i would like the money.

The bar down stairs?
Hey if you would like to make it go ahead. If i get to it mabye.
I would give you credit for it.

Did i miss anything.

Ow ya i forgot no. Karakaze cant have it. The little thiefs. ::D

Owner: O and D Enterprises
Dragoon_Venganc

funnylink
07-18-2001, 09:26 PM
lol a water jug for when people are thrusy they can get water from those nifty things where you pull the tab and water jus appears coming out and u can see your face big in the reflection

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-18-2001, 09:29 PM
Forget the whole hotel idea yo, just make apartments

dragoonvenganc
07-19-2001, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Forget the whole hotel idea yo, just make apartments

Do you mean apartments as in low income housing the kind of design. doors on outside and you go into your room.

Well if that is what you mean design the levels and i will put the programing in but i do not want to do it. I unless i know it will go up.

Darkspector
07-19-2001, 01:12 PM
I'm suppose to be make apartments but i'm lazy i have the room and stuff done all i need its to make more buildings but i'm sooo lazy hehe... Besides i do about a million Projects at once

Torankusu
07-19-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Lugie

now can you tell me what people do in hotels? come on, its not that hard. I Can but there are little kids around.

A Hotel would defeat the WHOLE PURPOSE OF BUYING A PERSONAL HOUSE OR A KEY TO ONE, WHICH WILL ANGER MANY PEOPLE.

SkooL
07-19-2001, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I Can but there are little kids around.

A Hotel would defeat the WHOLE PURPOSE OF BUYING A PERSONAL HOUSE OR A KEY TO ONE, WHICH WILL ANGER MANY PEOPLE.
I don't really see a purpose in purchasing a house. You have to pay rent every week. I'd rather just pause to avoid the killing instead of buying a house. :rolleyes:

konidias
07-19-2001, 03:43 PM
The purpose of a player house is for a player to earn profit by charging rent for people to stay there.. and for the people staying to have a place to keep their money and goods..

A hotel is seriously a bad idea if this guy gets all the money.. I don't care if he made it or not.. Here let me whip together 20 levels full of rooms with beds in them and call it a hotel, and then I get all profit from it.. I'm afraid not.

What he is basically making is a playerhouse with tons of rooms for rent, but he doesnt live there..

So his plan is:
Get his hotel on graal2001
Not have to pay rent for it himself
Make all the profit

Ummm no.. Hotels are a BAD idea.. >=(

E_Shadow
07-20-2001, 07:39 AM
and when the npc server goes down there goes you'r money!

dragoonvenganc
07-20-2001, 10:32 AM
First do it whip together 20 npc automated. levels.. i want to see how bad it is. I did more than you think and about the money getting lost the only money i would lose is the newly rented room. Which i would take the money out daily no big deal. I would only lose about 100.