PDA

View Full Version : NAT...what do you want from me?

PrinceOfKenshin
11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Well I was just wondering what are servers out there looking for in a NAT because i am back to Graal to work on scripting because i want to program and i want to learn a lot of languages and be able to learn languages quickly and i said what a better place to start than Graal. Um all the languages i know of now is Visual Basics im almost a Expert on it. Im actually getting a new account it is xChicagoRejectsx Im looking for any job i can get. I also would just like to know like i asked before what are servers looking for so that i know how to do it. I don't know where to start lol. Just so much to do i don't know where to start. I also have some level designing skills nothing amazing but thats another plus to hiring me. Thank you for your time and you can either leave a reply or send me a message if your intrested in my business

KuJi
11-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Well I was just wondering what are servers out there looking for in a NAT because i am back to Graal to work on scripting because i want to program and i want to learn a lot of languages and be able to learn languages quickly and i said what a better place to start than Graal. Um all the languages i know of now is Visual Basics im almost a Expert on it. Im actually getting a new account it is xChicagoRejectsx Im looking for any job i can get. I also would just like to know like i asked before what are servers looking for so that i know how to do it. I don't know where to start lol. Just so much to do i don't know where to start. I also have some level designing skills nothing amazing but thats another plus to hiring me. Thank you for your time and you can either leave a reply or send me a message if your intrested in my business

If you want a spot to learn some gscript - I can throw you one on my dev server sometime.. it expires soon though ( and I might repay.. might )

expires in January (late jan)

ryu_no_bishie
11-22-2006, 06:48 PM
if you really want to help you can give the entire community scripts that they could use on their server,

KuJi
11-22-2006, 06:50 PM
if you really want to help you can give the entire community scripts that they could use on their server,

Make your own scripts.

Gambet
11-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Make your own scripts.

Nothing wrong with willingly contributing open source scripts to the public.

KuJi
11-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Nothing wrong with willingly contributing open source scripts to the public.

I don't like people who ask, I mean hey.. I contribute stupid stuff all the time =p

Twinny
11-23-2006, 09:08 AM
I don't like people who ask, I mean hey.. I contribute stupid stuff all the time =p

For the advancement of Graal worlds or for rep? ^^

KuJi
11-23-2006, 09:11 AM
For the advancement of Graal worlds or for rep? ^^

**** if I care anymore ;D

Rep is over 25! omdggd