PDA

View Full Version : By players For players food festival

Drakeero
11-20-2006, 05:01 AM
Either Thursday or Friday (see poll in same board) various nations including zormite are planning to hold a giant food festival on the island of Forest.

In addition to food giveaways, i'm toying with ideas for minigames with better types of food as prizes.

Right now, i have the very obvious Bury Bag minigame.

If anyone can think of other games, card games, or anything else creative, please put the suggestions forward here.

If you want to volunteer to help prepare, see the related thread on Zormite forums.
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1245163#post1245163

Drakeero
11-20-2006, 05:25 AM
Double Post for Kyden.

Kyden made a suggestion on the poll. He recommends that someone dress up in full pheonix, and runs around while everyone tries to kill them. This does actually seem like a good idea for the pk'ers.

Drakeero
11-21-2006, 02:27 AM
Information Update:

Aside for the Turkey Killing contest, this is a PEACEFUL event. It is HIGHLY recommended you go to p-mode and stay in p-mode for the duration of the event. If there will be any spars, I will insist they be held officially in the provided sparring arenas.

If necessary, I would be willing to hand out TEMPORARY zormite ranks to allow usage of our bell.