PDA

View Full Version : Teh Owntness Before I leave :O?!

seanthien
11-17-2006, 01:57 AM
Mk This Pm was right from the history and az suggegted that i put it on forums :] :Pheer Teh Nub (on Maloria) (Thu Nov 16 17:40:44 2006):
scared your right u scared me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was owning az (xAzerothx) on a trial and he healed 2 times ;-; AND thats him saying i scared that nubbishness outta him :D Please comment about my owningness <3

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 01:59 AM
Mk This Pm was right from the history and az suggegted that i put it on forums :] :Pheer Teh Nub (on Maloria) (Thu Nov 16 17:40:44 2006):

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was owning az (xAzerothx) on a trial and he healed 2 times ;-; AND thats him saying i scared that nubbishness outta him :D Please comment about my owningness <3

ok.. did you get his permission to post the pm history then?

SayianOozaru
11-17-2006, 04:50 AM
uh...whyd you even start this topic? its got nothin to do with zone...YOU SIR, ARE OUTTA HERE! (Family Guy Quote) ^_^

theHAWKER
11-17-2006, 06:33 AM
uh...whyd you even start this topic? its got nothin to do with zone...YOU SIR, ARE OUTTA HERE! (Family Guy Quote) ^_^

WHAT!? are you kidding this has alot to do with zone i mean look it has pm (wich no one checks on zone) and maloria (a compleatly difrent surver!) this is a gr8 subject i just dont know what to add to it that has somthing at all to do with zone....:\

dude2020
11-17-2006, 10:23 PM
h) Do not post private chat/history of any kind (Graal, forums, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, etc...) if you donít have authorization from all chatting parties.. Ownt? anyway this thread is infact Spam.

Gambet
11-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Please comment about my owningness <3

Yeah, how old are you exactly?

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Yeah, how old are you exactly?

Old enough to see a thousand moments and to live and remember the past and future. ;)

zim5354
11-17-2006, 11:41 PM

Can anyone on Zone besides Gambet and Sayin ****ing type?

MisterMastermind
11-17-2006, 11:52 PM
.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was for saying we can't type, yet spelling Sayian wrong. Secondly... You complimented Sayian's typing... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !

Sulukra
11-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Old enough to see a thousand moments and to live and remember the past and future. ;)

However, the future cannot be remembered because it HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 11:53 PM

nO we R CaNnOt TyPr! What do you think? Were are the ones who would rather put abrevviations instead of writing it all out. If you have a problem with that oh well! THis is a thread about spar glitching or something else not about how we type x_x

However, the future cannot be remembered because it HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

I know. Just sounded funny. Was wondering if any one else would notice that.

SayianOozaru
11-18-2006, 12:03 AM
.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was for saying we can't type, yet spelling Sayian wrong. Secondly... You complimented Sayian's typing... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !

haha...your pretty *** ;)

lol jp

zim5354
11-18-2006, 12:26 AM

I had one typo unlike most of your 209209402 word typos.

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 12:43 AM

he doesn't have that many posts. Im pretty sure that if syaain wishes to type well he can he just genrally doesn't besides this thread IS NOT ABOUT GRAMMAR!

seanthien
11-18-2006, 12:47 AM
It has to do with zone..but it just happens to be a stupid subject :] xD Yes sn it was HIS idea to post it on forums o-o

MisterMastermind
11-18-2006, 06:19 AM

Find a typo of mine in the past 3 months.

Huwajux
11-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey you! Ignore Ty's last post, he's going to spam you with arguements if you reply.

theHAWKER
11-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Find a typo of mine in the past 3 monts.

HA HA u typed months wrong :p

jkool666
11-19-2006, 09:00 AM
HA HA u typed months wrong :p
And you changed around someones post.

Lols @ dumb person. Note we can all type. Which is what you seem to be mad about. Lols @ person who means to say spell with proper grammar.

ryu_no_bishie
11-19-2006, 09:50 AM
look at me i type without capitals and never use apostraphys in my dos and donts yet no one yells at me for it. so shut up please.

UnknownMasterMind
11-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Well... Can someone please clue me in to what this post is about? I read a little bit, And found Zim yelling about Typing, And Sean (Seanthien) talking about how he beat Azeroth or something. So, What is going on!?

Sincerely,
Unknown

dude2020
11-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Well... Can someone please clue me in to what this post is about? I read a little bit, And found Zim yelling about Typing, And Sean (Seanthien) talking about how he beat Azeroth or something. So, What is going on!?

Sincerely,
UnknownWell it starts out as Spam then it becomes a Grammer Yelling thing.

seanthien
11-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Well it starts out as Spam then it becomes a Grammer Yelling thing.

I Know :D Aint this fun? Seeing typh and someone fighting on forums? This is gold <.<

MisterMastermind
11-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I Know :D Aint this fun? Seeing typh and someone fighting on forums? This is gold <.<

It's not fighting, I blatantly kicked his opinion in the teeth. He knows it, therefore he didn't post again. End of story. :noob:

Sulukra
11-20-2006, 12:42 AM
It's not fighting, I blatantly kicked his opinion in the teeth, and he knows it, therefore he didn't post again. End of story. :noob:

RUN ON SENTENCE. MISUSES OF COMMAS.

I believe that I just won for kicking your commas in the tail.

MisterMastermind
11-20-2006, 03:41 AM
RUN ON SENTENCE. MISUSES OF COMMAS.

I believe that I just won for kicking your commas in the tail.

My, commas, can, be, used, as, many, times, as, I, want.

seanthien
11-20-2006, 07:50 PM
See this is a..uh..well anyone its fun reading it :D

icemaster
11-21-2006, 06:05 AM
man i love coming back to the forums just to see how people havent changed...especially on the subject of typing

if you want me to state my side YET AGAIN i will...cause it shuts up every1 who ive told it to and those who hear it agree with me

those who dont either have anger issues or low IQ's and i have ppl to agree with me on it.

sean...interesting topic...made me giggle xD

im just sorry people are still so uptight on the forums....my god

Huwajux
11-21-2006, 06:09 PM
im just sorry people are still so uptight on the forums....my god
Nah, just hate these "i r pwn3d h1m" threads.