PDA

View Full Version : Destructible levels!!!

myth-simba
11-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Now with levels and their inside levels this would be awkward so it would be best to make the inside levels actually outside and have a roof over with the roof disappearing as you enter (like on sands of glory server)

With that said you can unleash total hell on the game!
Engineers can repair destroyed building and must do so to get inside them if destroyed. (due to rubble everywhere)
New weapon, Mini nuke! send it flying towards any base, however expensive. maybe 1000 or so? it causes a massivle crater effect. Grenades and rockets and such also do! Grab a tank and start plowing through those ice obstacles on iricia!
Imagine a new planet with a futuristic city? it fixes after every game but imagine climbing sky scrapers and building are collapsing around you. Your friend lands on helipad with his spaceship (2 seater) and saves your life? as you are flying do some air strikes and dogfighting. Maybe take out a few buildings on the way to expose camping snipers? the possibilities are endless.
That is how zone should be, absoloutely chaotic!

new vehicles for new planet levels. Spaceship fighters/bombers. Tanks. Ships (water) submarines (like ship but can go underwater and attack, weakness is bombers) Mini dropship!!!! (transport vessle capable of carrying 10 players! parachute out whenever you want or help gun the persuing ships with your guns. Or enjoy the show as the pilot drops bombs on the enemy bases below.

pooper200000
11-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Now with levels and their inside levels this would be awkward so it would be best to make the inside levels actually outside and have a roof over with the roof disappearing as you enter (like on sands of glory server)
With that said you can unleash total hell on the game!
Engineers can repair destroyed building and must do so to get inside them if destroyed. (due to rubble everywhere)
New weapon, Mini nuke! send it flying towards any base, however expensive. maybe 1000 or so? it causes a massivle crater effect. Grenades and rockets and such also do! Grab a tank and start plowing through those ice obstacles on iricia!
Imagine a new planet with a futuristic city? it fixes after every game but imagine climbing sky scrapers and building are collapsing around you. Your friend lands on helipad with his spaceship (2 seater) and saves your life? as you are flying do some air strikes and dogfighting. Maybe take out a few buildings on the way to expose camping snipers? the possibilities are endless.
That is how zone should be, absoloutely chaotic!
no. I don't like this idea at all. Please stop making threads with extremely stupid ideas. Post it all in one thread if you want. I don't want that much spam on the zone forums as you put on the gk forums. I know I spam but I do it in mostly one thread now.

dude2020
11-16-2006, 11:45 PM
SoG jacks things from other servers and Games.... No SoG needs to start making stuff there sevls but when they do they suck and have Corrupted Staff dont even Think about putting one of there ideas (porbally stolen) into Zone

Huwajux
11-16-2006, 11:51 PM
I like these ideas. ^_^

Would be nice to implement some. :D

pooper200000
11-16-2006, 11:53 PM
I like these ideas. ^_^

Would be nice to implement some. :D

to a very small extent. Like power plants being destroyed no farther please.

dude2020
11-16-2006, 11:55 PM
I like these ideas. ^_^

Would be nice to implement some. :Di like the idea but if SoG's uses it im not so sure... maybe some C4? or snacth's can be used to destory what building thats needed to be destoryed? like i dunno a level where one team has a bomb and the other doesnt have anything but Guns and such lol and only one person has the bomb and the only person that knows he has it is the person that gets it (randomly) then its the other teams job to Kill that person (most likey kill them all lol)

Crono
11-16-2006, 11:56 PM
have a roof over with the roof disappearing as you enter

Eh...the current ones are way too big don't you think? Either way it would be awesome to have destructable buildings implemented. Anyone inside the building would get pwnt and the only way to fix the building would be with an engineer.

pooper200000
11-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Eh...the current ones are way too big don't you think? Either way it would be awesome to have destructable buildings implemented. Anyone inside the building would get pwnt and the only way to fix the building would be with an engineer.

to an extent I don't want to have it say STUPIDSUPERNANNY killed by FALLINGLIGHTBULB GOING @ MPH

dude2020
11-16-2006, 11:58 PM
fix the building would be with an engineer.maybe if mutiple people are Engineer the process of repair will increase? like one person reapis it 5% every 10 secs? or higher dunno maybe like 15-20?

to an extent I don't want to have it say STUPIDSUPERNANNY killed by FALLINGLIGHTBULB GOING @ MPHMaybe when you get killed it will say

pooper20000 killed by UnknownNubpersonGuyNub with C4 or Snatch adn the kills will go to Greandes/bombs?

Crono
11-16-2006, 11:59 PM
maybe if mutiple people are Engineer the process of repair will increase? like one person reapis it 5% every 10 secs? or higher dunno maybe like 15-20?

yeah pretty much

to an extent I don't want to have it say STUPIDSUPERNANNY killed by FALLINGLIGHTBULB GOING @ MPH

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 12:00 AM
maybe if mutiple people are Engineer the process of repair will increase? like one person reapis it 5% every 10 secs? or higher dunno maybe like 15-20?

maybe have the higher your kiling stats the faster your repair? I dunno.

yeah pretty much
still have trouble with the funny maybe its just. I got a 91 on my english paper :cry:

dude2020
11-17-2006, 12:02 AM
maybe have the higher your kiling stats the faster your repair? I dunno.No. imagein (i forgot who that son the top killing list) fixing the damn thing it will be to fast that the bombs will basicly be like Useless i like my idea so better

yea pretty much thats the nicest thing you ever said to me... probally the only nicest thing too XD

Crono
11-17-2006, 12:03 AM
maybe have the higher your kiling stats the faster your repair? I dunno.

Well killing is not related. The more you repair the more repair experience you get so logically it should just make you a more effective repairman.

dude2020
11-17-2006, 12:04 AM
Well killing is not related. The more you repair the more repair experience you get so logically it should just make you a more effective repairman.maybe like anthor add thing when you right click someone you will see
Exp:
Money:
Enigeer:

Spar:

the higher you are the faster it becomes to fixing?

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 12:04 AM
Well killing is not related. The more you repair the more repair experience you get so logically it should just make you a more effective repairman.

so the more suport things you do like medding etc will finally pay off!!!??

dude2020
11-17-2006, 12:08 AM
so the more suport things you do like medding etc will finally pay off!!!??no not really lol well maybe the high medic kills you have the higher medic thing that makes ur hp goes up! becomes up more? starting at 1 then once u ganed 50 it becomes 2 add anthor 50 once u reach 10 that means you need 100 to do it maybe the max can be like 30-40?

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 12:11 AM
no not really lol well maybe the high medic kills you have the higher medic thing that makes ur hp goes up! becomes up more? starting at 1 then once u ganed 50 it becomes 2 add anthor 50 once u reach 10 that means you need 100 to do it maybe the max can be like 30-40?

this sounds a lot like my stats for zone idea. Next we should name zone ROLE PLAY TORTURE!!

dude2020
11-17-2006, 12:22 AM
this sounds a lot like my stats for zone idea. Next we should name zone ROLE PLAY TORTURE!!maybe a sperate Server for Ppl that upgaded to VIP? like Zone+Gk combained? dunno how that would work out but oh well

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 12:25 AM
maybe a sperate Server for Ppl that upgaded to VIP? like Zone+Gk combained? dunno how that would work out but oh well

combined with the lag? oh the agony!! Someone bite my leg off to stop the spazzams. I sound like im in the ringer....

myth-simba
11-17-2006, 01:00 AM
If the guys upstairs worked the asses off to upgrade the entire system (highly unlikely) then it is possible.
But personally i think making zone chaotic with destrucible levels would be good. Afterall zone now is just a case of shooting some guys. where is the chaos in that? My idea of chaos is running for your life as the city you are in is falling building by building, mass explosions. over 30 ppl getting wiped out around you and you try to flee the city fastest way possible. I'm tired of the run, shoot, kill thing. It is too easy. I'm not saying I am the best player, I am not implying that. But i need more excitment on zone. Like fighting on foot with spaceships overhead dogfighting, bombing and so on. Or running for your life from a batallion of tanks and they plow their way through buildings to get to u.
Now that is war! not this guns/snowbike/speeder bs lol.

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 01:03 AM
If the guys upstairs worked the asses off to upgrade the entire system (highly unlikely) then it is possible.

upstairs+work=my account name it oculd happen who knows lets be optimistic!!

SayianOozaru
11-17-2006, 04:48 AM
zone isnt an rpg, sog is. remember that -_-

your not supposed to have to wait for someone to "repair" a building, in order to go inside, on zone. -_-

anubis_wing
11-17-2006, 05:57 AM
You spelt destructable wrong. Anyways, meh I am sitting on the fence.

theHAWKER
11-17-2006, 06:28 AM
it would be cool if all the npcs where distructible like the boxes and blue barels where, but buildings... x.x

ceserthen
11-18-2006, 12:36 AM
zone isn't an RPg it is arcade why can't anybody get it in their heads after about 50 x (0/0)* posts. The odd thing is what all your talking about sounds vaguely like project ARC.

*-indefinable amount

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 12:43 AM
zone isn't an RPg it is arcade why can't anybody get it in their heads after about 50 x (0/0)* posts. The odd thing is what all your talking about sounds vaguely like project ARC.

*-indefinable amount

so..... Stuff can still blow up when you hit it.

ceserthen
11-18-2006, 01:05 AM
I was aiming zone is arcade at the stat parts not the ideas like destructable buildings

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 01:08 AM
I was aiming zone is arcade at the stat parts not the ideas like destructable buildings

so.. we can still add something stupid for cheap entertainment. What about the spar bot thats destructible.

ceserthen
11-18-2006, 01:23 AM
I am not arduing with stuff like that. The destructable spar bot would be awsome (only if it exploded)(In flame) lets just keep on the subject of dectructability not RPGing zone

Admins
11-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Added something destructible (boxes) :D

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Added something destructible (boxes) :D

They are freaking awesome. I can't pic them up with using a though I have to left click them....