PDA

View Full Version : Development staff

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Zone has 2 development staff. I think we need more. If you do please post. Vulcan does an ok job but even he can't do much since he can't upload. here are some quotes of the players. Yes I got their permission to post what they said. They are all p2p except one.I got lots of quotes so you could see that no one said no.
even if vulcan does do work, hes an events team member yet wens the last
time he held an event? hell if i know, prob the 1 were he broke deathmatch because i blew him up with a barellbut he lied to become a staff member.........which is just sad...butw/e not a big deal but do ur job x.x...
WE really need more development staff that way zone will be more fun
Vulcan needs to hire more development staff and we need more co-managers and devlopment staff! I just want to have more fun on zone. Put the sniper on PLEASE!!
Zone needs more development staff. I really want more updates.
Zone needs more development staff. It couldn't really hurt zone. More dev would definetly help!
I want more development staff soley for more updates.
zone is getting extremely boring without updates thatare fun! It needs more weapons or something. So we definetely need more updates.
WE need more dev staff so cheaters are cut back.
Yes we need more just so zone is more fun.
Alright.. To start with. Yes. Yes and YES zone needs more staff. I could name atleast 5 people that could staff zone better than the current zone staff..Which is
basicly.. Vulcan and Stefan. And they have to staff other places too so. Zone is in BIG need of New guns, New planets, and anything else thats New attractions. Sayian was our only hope and god knows were hes gone.

hilary1612
11-12-2006, 03:55 AM
Yes, we need more development staff but, this has been said a bunch of times and nothing has been done about it so this might not work either.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Yes, we need more development staff but, this has been said a bunch of times and nothing has been done about it so this might not work either.

but if we put it here and converse on how much it is needed stefan and/or vulcan may take notice and possibly do it.

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 04:41 AM
SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD! ZONE NEEDS STAFF!

Hmm.. Can i propose something to Stefan and/or Vulcan?.. Zone needs staff, as youve see. I suggest that in the next two weeks Stefan and Vulcan try to be online as much as possible, and interview many people willing to become staff. This would be better than bringing in staff from other servers because people wouldn't know what zone needs. I suggest interviewing the 'oldbys' really. Its obvouse the people who have played zone more know what to do more, e.g "Huwa and Sayain"..

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 04:42 AM
SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD! ZONE NEEDS STAFF!

Hmm.. Can i propose something to Stefan and/or Vulcan?.. Zone needs staff, as youve see. I suggest that in the next two weeks Stefan and Vulcan try to be online as much as possible, and interview many people willing to become staff. This would be better than bringing in staff from other servers because people wouldn't know what zone needs. I suggest interviewing the 'oldbys' really. Its obvouse the people who have played zone more know what to do more, e.g "Huwa and Sayain"..

I say send an e-mail to unixmad and pm stefan. I was going to ask stefan about it today but he logged whenI said may I ask you a question

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 04:48 AM
I was going to ask stefan about it today but he logged whenI said may I ask you a question

I think that means the answer was "No" then xD.. No offense to all staff, and yes. I know you are often buissy.. But, sometimes staff can be very ignorent when it comes to somone asking them questions and such.. Erm, well i know your buissy alot, but if you did hire more staff then you could be as ignorent as your like because the players would direct there questions to the other, less buissy staff. Or.. Just hire (FAQ)

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 05:04 AM
I think that means the answer was "No" then xD.. No offense to all staff, and yes. I know you are often buissy.. But, sometimes staff can be very ignorent when it comes to somone asking them questions and such.. Erm, well i know your buissy alot, but if you did hire more staff then you could be as ignorent as your like because the players would direct there questions to the other, less buissy staff. Or.. Just hire (FAQ)
No ned for faq's just have helpful players. Just hire development staff

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 05:06 AM
No ned for faq's just have helpful players. Just hire development staff

AGREED! HERE HERE!.. Im a little drunk xD... New staff plzzz!!!!

MisterMastermind
11-12-2006, 05:42 AM
Name someone who can develop, that wishes to help out zone and has an IQ over 3.

SayianOozaru
11-12-2006, 05:44 AM
haha...i'm still here...i'd wish huwa would come back though D:

i dont see stefan givin me any rights though. hes picky. thats why only vulcan huwa have it/had it. don't really matter though. right now i gotta work with ms paint...so im gonna go try to make something new to give the staff members something to do...even though i know theres like 10+ gfx i've done that could still be used...stefan says he has alot of gfx, just hasn't gotten around to em yet...

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 05:45 AM
Name someone who can develop, that wishes to help out zone and has an IQ over 3.

Believe it or not i fit them standerds.. Or my IQ might just be on 3.. I dont know :P

Andy0687
11-12-2006, 05:50 AM

I would be glad to help out, I can develop, and I guarantee my IQ sits safely over 3.

All the problems people have pointed out before are reasons why no one will be able to come in and develop for you guys though.

I think you got it down the best thing you can do is keep asking and hope someone takes notice.

Vulcan
11-12-2006, 06:08 AM
but if we put it here and converse on how much it is needed stefan and/or vulcan may take notice and possibly do it.

And what exactly would be expected of me? How would I take action on this situation? I am not able to.

jkool666
11-12-2006, 06:31 AM
Well, Dev staff we do need. Not to sound cokcy, but I'm doing fine dealing with hackers/glitchers myself. A jail may help a little though... Crono and I interchange with the event hostings so the events are covered. But Dev staff is a must. I can't believe how well Zone manages with Stefan and Vulcan alone. But this thread misleads Vulcan a little. He doesn't have every right there is. His powers are limited.

SayianOozaru
11-12-2006, 08:10 AM
duh. ;)

development team isn't really needed. we got/had;

Vulcan - Levels/GANIs/Scripting (a little?)
Huwajux - Levels/GANIs/Scripting (maybe?)
Stefan - Scripting/Sounds (i think?)
Me - Gfx :D

that is a dev team...its just that stefan is always busy, and doesnt really get a chance to add new things...

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 03:07 PM
It depends on what part. I could even help out zone if I could figure out how to stop making tile errors. The iq part though Im not sure. Im in the negatives.
And what exactly would be expected of me? How would I take action on this situation? I am not able to.
What would be expected of you? Possibly upload the work they give you? You could by asking stefan to take a chance. I understand that you have very strict guidlines and very little power. OH and vulcan you might have to deal with support tickets a little more often rather than letting them die of old age like my last 2 have.
duh. ;)
development team isn't really needed. we got/had;
Vulcan - Levels/GANIs/Scripting (a little?)
Huwajux - Levels/GANIs/Scripting (maybe?)
Stefan - Scripting/Sounds (i think?)
Me - Gfx :D
that is a dev team...its just that stefan is always busy, and doesnt really get a chance to add new things...
one problem with that. Huwajux is no longer around to do any of that. Vulcan has limited power. Stefan is rarely on and avoids players at all costs to my experince. So really only you and vulcan are there. I don't know who would but if they asked them might get it.

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey as i said, i know atleast 5 players including myself that are ready, willing and capable of undertaking the task of developing zone.
Sayian and Huwa were like godsends to the players of zone with all there hard work and stuff, but they couldn't do all the tasks alone. Sayain could probly cover all GFX, maybe get 1 or 2 people to do more i dunno? Scripters seemed to be coverd, we need LATs bad tho. Ive played zone for a couple years at the most. I know what people want and i know just how to make it.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Hey as i said, i know atleast 5 players including myself that are ready, willing and capable of undertaking the task of developing zone.
Sayian and Huwa were like godsends to the players of zone with all there hard work and stuff, but they couldn't do all the tasks alone. Sayain could probly cover all GFX, maybe get 1 or 2 people to do more i dunno? Scripters seemed to be coverd, we need LATs bad tho. Ive played zone for a couple years at the most. I know what people want and i know just how to make it.

can you post who they are and what they would do?

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Sure.

Me (Jo Xanadu) - Good LAT and A few skills in Scripting

Jin - Same skills as me acept a better Scripter

Riley - Great LAT, Good Scripter, Good GFX

You (SuperNanny) - Good LAT skills from what ive heard

Lishy - Great scripting skills

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Sure.

Me (Jo Xanadu) - Good LAT and A few skills in Scripting

Jin - Same skills as me acept a better Scripter

Riley - Great LAT, Good Scripter, Good GFX

You (SuperNanny) - Good LAT skills from what ive heard

Lishy - Great scripting skills

whos said im a good lat? I make 10 billion tile errors per minute

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 06:45 PM
whos said im a good lat? I make 10 billion tile errors per minute

Heh, your still willing.. The point is. We need staff that will listen to peoples ideas. No offense.. actually, yea i do mean to offend. Vulcan ignores anyone he feels like, pretends that zone isnt even there, even tho hes probly the only staff that could actually improve zone.

Now we have Huwa back, <3 (Dont know how long, me hopes very long) We might be able to get something done.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Heh, your still willing.. The point is. We need staff that will listen to peoples ideas. No offense.. actually, yea i do mean to offend. Vulcan ignores anyone he feels like, pretends that zone isnt even there, even tho hes probly the only staff that could actually improve zone.

Now we have Huwa back, <3 (Dont know how long, me hopes very long) We might be able to get something done.

huwajux=god in a leser form that helps graal=zone lives! :D

Huwajux
11-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi ho! Hmm, good staff are everywhere. Just finding ones willing to work for Zone is the hard part. Vulcan and I are overestimated by Zone players in the rights department. Cold hard facts here.

I can develope easily for Zone now with an RC but I still need Stefan's permission to actually upload. Vulcan doesn't have any upload rights either, he only has banning, disconnecting and warping rights.

I am trying so much to help hire, but Stefan's trust for me (and Vulcan) seems to be limited. I will try.

Huwajux
11-12-2006, 06:54 PM
I would be glad to help out, I can develop, and I guarantee my IQ sits safely over 3.
I will certainly mention this post and the entire thread to Stefan when I have the chance.

Crono
11-12-2006, 06:59 PM
What, do you guys think YOU can be development staff? LOL, Sayian is the only one that is capable of being a developer-staff kind of person ohwait he already is.

You people don't know the first thing about being staff, let alone development. LOL U NED MORE DEVELOPEMNT STAFF

orly? explain to me.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 07:01 PM
What, do you guys think YOU can be development staff? LOL, Sayian is the only one that is capable of being a developer-staff kind of person ohwait he already is.

You people don't know the first thing about being staff, let alone development. LOL U NED MORE DEVELOPEMNT STAFF

orly? explain to me.
that last time a map was added was february. If someone can make a map of all gras I can spice it up with plenty of objects. I haven't seen anyone else do anything ofr zone. We do need development staff since none of teh current staff except for maybe huwa and stefan can do anything.

UnknownMasterMind
11-12-2006, 07:08 PM
On this Issue, I see your point, More Admins would be usefull, And if we have more Admins, We would draw more Players, Not just for Trying to become a Admin, But because of New Levels. Also, If we have more Admin, Problems can be squared Away, Freeing Time of other Admins. Finally, We, If we get Stefan's Permission, He Can assign an Uploader. Stefan, Can tell The Uploader Guidlines and Rules/Plocies for uploading. The Uploader is a Major Issue!

Uploader Benefiets:
-New Heads,Bodies,Arms,Legs. (If people make them.)
-GFX, New Weapons, Could be worked on, At a more Efficeint Rate.
-Uploader, Could also act as FAQ, DEV Admin not Bothered by pesky Questions, That waste their time.

Sincerely,
Shadow

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 07:12 PM
On this Issue, I see your point, More Admins would be usefull, And if we have more Admins, We would draw more Players, Not just for Trying to become a Admin, But because of New Levels. Also, If we have more Admin, Problems can be squared Away, Freeing Time of other Admins. Finally, We, If we get Stefan's Permission, He Can assign an Uploader. Stefan, Can tell The Uploader Guidlines and Rules/Plocies for uploading. The Uploader is a Major Issue!

Uploader Benefiets:
-Uploader, Could also act as FAQ, DEV Admin not Bothered by pesky Questions, That waste their time.

Sincerely,
Shadow
I argee with a majority of what you said but who woudl uploader be? Vulcan? or?

UnknownMasterMind
11-12-2006, 07:32 PM
I dont know, It would be whoever Stefan see's Fit to do so, Then he will give them, Guidlines/Policy And Rules.

Sincerely,
Shadow

Crono
11-12-2006, 07:50 PM

Sayian can make plenty.

Don't need a lot more weapons. Specially with Christmas, plenty of time.

Not needed at all.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Sayian can make plenty.
Don't need a lot more weapons. Specially with Christmas, plenty of time.
Not needed at all.

whos going to lat for zone so we get new maps then crono? You? If you can't suggest someone or give a good idea tell why at least! Yes needed!

Crono
11-12-2006, 08:19 PM
whos going to lat for zone so we get new maps then crono? You? If you can't suggest someone or give a good idea tell why at least! Yes needed!

Who said anything about new maps? Even if new maps are made, Vulcan, Stefan, Huwajux, even me are all fully capable of producing them @ decent-good quality.

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Who said anything about new maps? Even if new maps are made, Vulcan, Stefan, Huwajux, even me are all fully capable of producing them @ decent-good quality.

Yea but when was the last time that happend? With more staff the working more maps can be made quicker, attracting more players, making zone a more happy place. You underestimate the skills of some people, some have got very good skills in the development area. When you havnt really seen there work who are you to judge?

Crono
11-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Yea but when was the last time that happend? With more staff the working more maps can be made quicker, attracting more players, making zone a more happy place. You underestimate the skills of some people, some have got very good skills in the development area. When you havnt really seen there work who are you to judge?

New maps aren't needed. When's the last time it happened? Vulcan did the gwars map.

syltburk
11-12-2006, 10:04 PM
New maps aren't needed. When's the last time it happened? Vulcan did the gwars map.

Why so incoherent?

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 10:12 PM

Ah but many would disagree. I see where your coming from but alot of people desire somewhere new to play and yes, i do remember GWs being the last thing that was created, and i also remember it being a BIG success. It attracted alot more people and lots of people still play on it today. I wouldn't mind being staff, id love to help people out, but even if i wasn't staff id still like to post new maps :D. It would be cool to see something i created on a gold server.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:20 PM
The gwars map is ok. Thats all Ill say but it has so many glitches its not worth it.
Ah but many would disagree. I see where your coming from but alot of people desire somewhere new to play and yes, i do remember GWs being the last thing that was created, and i also remember it being a BIG success. It attracted alot more people and lots of people still play on it today. I wouldn't mind being staff, id love to help people out, but even if i wasn't staff id still like to post new maps :D. It would be cool to see something i created on a gold server.

I stil desire something new. I just want a new planet that stands out from the rest that is lots of fun.

dude2020
11-12-2006, 10:24 PM
The gwars map is ok. Thats all Ill say but it has so many glitches its not worth it.yes the Gwers mpa is OK but there needs to be a new dropship,Level glitchs, oh and fix when u go to a tele and die when trying to go though a tele u get stuck Fix that it its really annyoing

I stil desire something new. I just want a new planet that stands out from the rest that is lots of fun.Hmm maybe the mission planet that was planned like 4-5 years ago?

Scyinde
11-12-2006, 10:26 PM
the staff were on like a lot today lmao

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:27 PM
yes the Gwers mpa is OK but there needs to be a new dropship,Level glitchs, oh and fix when u go to a tele and die when trying to go though a tele u get stuck Fix that it its really annyoing

Hmm maybe the mission planet that was planned like 4-5 years ago?

scsary thoughts. How about they fix the no team glitch so I don't kill all 5 people on my team before the other team gets there? There just needs to be more development.

Huwajux
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Ehem... I guess I should of given some confirmation that these aren't forgotten tales.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69455

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66014

dude2020
11-12-2006, 10:30 PM
scsary thoughts. How about they fix the no team glitch so I don't kill all 5 people on my team before the other team gets there? There just needs to be more development.Yah i do agree more development is needed...
@Crono, u know there is need of more like it or not Zone is still slowly dieing w/ lack of updates, same weapons, Hell basicly the only enterating thing now (if not a new person) is harass other players... or just chat around like most ppl on Zone do now
@huwajux See if Stefan would make one a tag team spar

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Ehem... I guess I should of given some confirmation that these aren't forgotten tales.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69455

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66014

try checking your pm for the pm I sent you like a month ago about that. Im still open to help especially withinside levels.

Scyinde
11-12-2006, 10:32 PM
If I'm a staff, I'll make it my duty to host at least 3 events a day to keep the game running .

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:33 PM
If I'm a staff, I'll make it my duty to host at least 3 events a day to keep the game running .

Please don't use this thread to beg to be staff. Development staff are people who make things for the game. If you want to be an ET go make your own thread.

dude2020
11-12-2006, 10:37 PM
If I'm a staff, I'll make it my duty to host at least 3 events a day to keep the game running .ETs shouldnt host like everyday then THAT would get boring and when anthor Ets host a fun event then be like "Wtf only 5 Dm playercount? im hosting a fun event god damnit...."

Please don't use this thread to beg to be staff. Development staff are people who make things for the game. If you want to be an ET go make your own thread.Which will end up
Post by Vulcan:Closed or Support Center if u need to be Staff" or somthing like dat:)

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:40 PM
ETs shouldnt host like everyday then THAT would get boring and when anthor Ets host a fun event then be like "Wtf only 5 Dm playercount? im hosting a fun event god damnit...."

Which will end up
Post by Vulcan:Closed or Support Center if u need to be Staff" or somthing like dat:)

vulcan posted on this thread I htink he knows what its about.

dude2020
11-12-2006, 10:41 PM
vulcan posted on this thread I htink he knows what its about.i meant if he made a thread wanting to be Et...

Huwajux
11-12-2006, 10:41 PM
If you want to be an ET go make your own thread.
No...no please...

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:43 PM
No...no please...

on second though deal with wanting to be an ET by sending vulcan and stefan forum pm's. P.S. Huwa can't hire ET"s so don't bother him :D

dude2020
11-12-2006, 10:53 PM
on second though deal with wanting to be an ET by sending vulcan and stefan forum pm's. P.S. Huwa can't hire ET"s so don't bother him :Dwhen i saw him w/ an RC i was like "Omfg wtf r u a ETA!" xD

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:54 PM
when i saw him w/ an RC i was like "Omfg wtf r u a ETA!" xD

hes had it forever :D

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
hes had it forever :D

Well, not excactly forever now is it? I mean there was times when he was like Stefans No.1 Enemy xD. Got bant for speed hacks :P

SayianOozaru
11-13-2006, 12:28 AM
im bored. and can't remember what this thread was about lol. uh its development staff...for the topic...but you guys are talkin about some weird ****...i need my et job back D: ...and i need to make a symbol for (Gfx Staff)...damn...but we got plenty of staff here...and uh i dont know...i'll do this later...

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 12:36 AM
We dont have plenty of DEV staff tho, theres actually a shortage when it comes to staff online activity. Its like once a fort night (2 weeks) you see a DEV staff online.

Crono
11-13-2006, 12:39 AM
People want new maps but they have no idea how they want it to be. Honestly, what else is there to add apart from the whole mission thing Stefan has been on about for years?

What do you want, CTF DM + ELITE WAPUNZ 4 PPL w/ 100k+ EXP PLZ LOL

-shrugs- you say maps maps maps but theres nothing to make.

SayianOozaru
11-13-2006, 12:46 AM
i think a new ctf map might be nice. where your in a spaceship or something. one base is at the top, and anothers on the very bottom...i think it'd be fun... :3 ...ummm people dont really tell me weapons to make anymore either D: ... they just say make a gun...or they dont say anything at all :cry: xd.

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Broaden your mind, not your ass and youle see xD. Not serously. I can think of dossens. Im working on Team DM, and NO that is GWs. GWs, is.. GWs.. xD Its completely diferent because it doesnt have a noob cave were noobs hide, doesnt have Mechs and Bikes, its more, Gun fighting than saber and machine. Also, i can think of loads more. And also loads more maps have been posted, just not been recognised.

I understand what you mean when you say we don't know what we want. Well, most do. You just don't hear about it from them because they've already left from boredom :P. Noobs dont know what they want. No siry, but if your read some past threads you could probably pull a few ideas out.

Maybe you dont see adding more Staff as such a good idea, but think to yourself. If you add the right people, how can it be a bad idea? It could increase population vastly. Who knows.

i think a new ctf map might be nice. where your in a spaceship or something. one base is at the top, and anothers on the very bottom...i think it'd be fun... :3 ...ummm people dont really tell me weapons to make anymore either D: ... they just say make a gun...or they dont say anything at all :cry: xd.

Erm, i like your ideas, lots of ideas have already been proposed about "Spaceship" maps instead of planetary. I had an idea for 1, 1 where the only way to cross spaceships would be by bike or jetpack, if not youd fall to your death >:D

Crono
11-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Maybe you dont see adding more Staff as such a good idea, but think to yourself. If you add the right people, how can it be a bad idea? It could increase population vastly. Who knows.

No it wont. Not only that but the only developmental potential is OUTSIDE of the zone population. Face it, in general the zone population are about as bright as a 10 year old lightbulb.

Now, the problem comes: What is actually worth going through the trouble of making? We have DM, CTF, GWARS, Arctic, etc.

In my opinion the staff should be focused on the whole mission thing, and we have all the LAT potential needed. I.E Stefan, Vulcan, Huwajux, myself, and maybe jesse/sayian or something.

Graphics? We have Sayian and im sure Stefan or Vulcan or myself could find someone to do some graphics...

Scripting has always been Stefan but Vulcan is very capable as well.

Ganis? Huwajux and Stefan have that undercontrol and im sure Hachi (Bl0nkt) would contribute if asked.

seanthien
11-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Meh..give me the tileset and i wanna try to make a map :[ Im too lazy to get search for it. And Yeh you dont see ANY staff on alot besides jesse.

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 01:15 AM
No it wont. Not only that but the only developmental potential is OUTSIDE of the zone population. Face it, in general the zone population are about as bright as a 10 year old lightbulb.

Hey Im not actually that bad xD, you say it as if were all retards or something. Just because most of the general population of zone are dumb doesnt mean everyone is. Besides, theres much worse. I mean look at UN. The most inteligent thing to ever come out of a persons mouth there is "WIL U BI MY GILFRIND?"

I believe new planets WILL bring in more people, and if it doesn't. No one likes them. No harm done, just delete them. Its worth a shot, why are you so afraid of change?

Andy0687
11-13-2006, 01:23 AM
-shrugs- you say maps maps maps but theres nothing to make.

Thats not true you have to have a good imagination to go beyond the whole "We have done everything, so lets stop trying" thing. Missions have been in planning for ages, and arent done, so try making something fresh, its possible, just think.

Thanks, I appriciate the effort but will understand if nothing comes of it very soon, if ever. However my offer will not be retracted due to time, so should anything change, feel free to get in contact with me.

seanthien
11-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Zone now is starting like a playerworld..ITs playable and your planning on doing things to it but you never get to do it..Only one i see doing something is sayian.

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 01:36 AM
Thats because the Staff dont believe they need to do something. When they do. I can't think of 1 person on zone who's not staff that doesn't agree we need more staff and doesn't agree we need more levels, weapons, ect.

Here are some pictures of a new map id recomend. No one really noticed it yet xD
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5781/zonewarsvisomaa1picdf0.th.png (http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zonewarsvisomaa1picdf0.png) http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8018/zonewarsvisomab1picyp7.th.png (http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zonewarsvisomab1picyp7.png) http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5566/zonewarsvisomac1picqg5.th.png (http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zonewarsvisomac1picqg5.png) http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3116/zonewarsvisomabunkerpicev0.th.png (http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zonewarsvisomabunkerpicev0.png)

Crono
11-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Hey Im not actually that bad xD, you say it as if were all retards or something. Just because most of the general population of zone are dumb doesnt mean everyone is. Besides, theres much worse. I mean look at UN. The most inteligent thing to ever come out of a persons mouth there is "WIL U BI MY GILFRIND?"

That's why I said in general, not ALL TEH TYM LOLZZ

I believe new planets WILL bring in more people, and if it doesn't. No one likes them. No harm done, just delete them. Its worth a shot, why are you so afraid of change?

I don't. When they revived CTF nothing really happened.

Thats not true you have to have a good imagination to go beyond the whole "We have done everything, so lets stop trying" thing. Missions have been in planning for ages, and arent done, so try making something fresh, its possible, just think.

I think the issue is more along the lines of "is it worth putting so much time into map xy"

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 01:51 AM
I don't. When they revived CTF nothing really happened.

I said NEW planets. CTF is older than grandmas sweaty underwear. Yes i know you said revived, but most of us had already got bored of CTF when it was taken out anyway. People want something new to experience. Something never done before. Ship fights, all melee matchs, grenade mayhem. Anything new really.

jkool666
11-13-2006, 02:52 AM
What would be amazing, is if the players of Zone actually listened to more experienced players. What I have concluded from today, is with cooperation, unbeatable teams can be made. 15 vs 3 today, because Jo, Robot and I actually listen to one another and make plans, we won... None of us died... Now imagine, 20 vs 20 (just an example), but theres a leader on each team. The teamates actually follow orders. If a planet could be made where strategy was absolutly required, that would be amazing. Because the two teams have *smart* leaders, the game would be very interesting, and wouldn't be about, OMG I PWN YOU WIT MY APPS IN DA SPAR ROOM.

Develop a map where strategy is necessary, and Zone would be sweet :)

Andy0687
11-13-2006, 02:53 AM
I think the issue is more along the lines of "is it worth putting so much time into map xy"

That wouldnt be such a problem with a good team and someone who UNDERSTANDS balance.

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 03:15 AM
What would be amazing, is if the players of Zone actually listened to more experienced players. What I have concluded from today, is with cooperation, unbeatable teams can be made. 15 vs 3 today, because Jo, Robot and I actually listen to one another and make plans, we won... None of us died... Now imagine, 20 vs 20 (just an example), but theres a leader on each team. The teamates actually follow orders. If a planet could be made where strategy was absolutly required, that would be amazing. Because the two teams have *smart* leaders, the game would be very interesting, and wouldn't be about, OMG I PWN YOU WIT MY APPS IN DA SPAR ROOM.

Develop a map where strategy is necessary, and Zone would be sweet :)

1, i like that you used me in your quote :) <3.. 2, YEA THAT WAS HELLA FUN! and 3, thats probly the smartest unrelated thing to this topic ive heard all night. Stratagy is key in zone. And the people who actually listen understand that. Id try to creat something like that. Infact, i kind of am. Team Deathmatch would require good teamwork to survive if the odds were unbalenced. I hate balanced teams. I win too easy. lets say. 15 against 3 again on this new Team deathmatch. We decide its too impossible to go and charge in so we fortify the base with proximines and hide behind the sandbags with BR. No one can come from behind because theres only 1 warp place for each team and no jetpack, so its a basic game of keep the enemy off your line. It would be like on Lord of the rings 2 were there trying to keep them from climbing the wall :D.

pooper200000
11-13-2006, 03:24 AM
1, i like that you used me in your quote :) <3.. 2, YEA THAT WAS HELLA FUN! and 3, thats probly the smartest unrelated thing to this topic ive heard all night. Stratagy is key in zone. And the people who actually listen understand that. Id try to creat something like that. Infact, i kind of am. Team Deathmatch would require good teamwork to survive if the odds were unbalenced. I hate balanced teams. I win too easy. lets say. 15 against 3 again on this new Team deathmatch. We decide its too impossible to go and charge in so we fortify the base with proximines and hide behind the sandbags with BR. No one can come from behind because theres only 1 warp place for each team and no jetpack, so its a basic game of keep the enemy off your line. It would be like on Lord of the rings 2 were there trying to keep them from climbing the wall :D.

ok. Why don't you post some of your map ideas?

pooper200000
11-13-2006, 03:32 AM
jo anyone else who could help zone? note Ill play with lots of maps on friday. I have school off then.

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 03:33 AM
I did? Look up lol ^^^^ If you want the link to all my work done so far go to your original thread http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1242771#post1242771

Ile erm, talk you through some of the basics. Its the same as GWs in a way, 2 teams to go in to, 1 objective. Kill everyone. (Also might add in a 2nd objective of destroying something) but its very simple. Like DM it has alot of people with the same basic weapons like Apps, Shotguns, Plasmarifle ect ect. Each team has a fort. (Where they spawn) This would also be were the 2ndry objective would be. Inside the fort would be just link a normal iricia bunker. The thing is, it would be great for hiding and stuff because you could easaly door lame. The plan of the game is to invade the enemy fort destroying it, while keeping yours intact. It would require teamwork and good settings of each others jobs. Your not going to trust somone to protect your base whos gonna easaly die, and your not gonna let just 1 person go out to destroy the other base, that would be quick suicide. Team work would be assential. Team Raids. Bunker cover. Ect ect. Ahh i can picture it in my mind but i cant show u xD. I hope you understand what i mean. Well, sounds good to me anyways. Your views?

dude2020
11-13-2006, 04:03 AM
What would be amazing, is if the players of Zone actually listened to more experienced players. What I have concluded from today, is with cooperation, unbeatable teams can be made. 15 vs 3 today, because Jo, Robot and I actually listen to one another and make plans, we won... None of us died... Now imagine, 20 vs 20 (just an example), but theres a leader on each team. The teamates actually follow orders.See below

Team Deathmatch would require good teamwork to survive if the odds were unbalenced. I hate balanced teams. I win too easy. lets say. 15 against 3 again on this new Team deathmatch. We decide its too impossible to go and charge in so we fortify the base with proximines and hide behind the sandbags with BR. No one can come from behind because theres only 1 warp place for each team and no jetpack, so its a basic game of keep the enemy off your line. It would be like on Lord of the rings 2 were there trying to keep them from climbing the wall :D.Team Deatchmatch=Alpha? but laggy DEAL lol oh and also say the Team leader is a noob sucks and lets say umm uhh a Firechamp and he ahtes you and you HAVE to follow orders so he sends you into a battle w/ 20 ppls i wouldnt want that would u lol

pooper200000
11-13-2006, 04:24 AM
I did? Look up lol ^^^^ If you want the link to all my work done so far go to your original thread http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1242771#post1242771

Ile erm, talk you through some of the basics. Its the same as GWs in a way, 2 teams to go in to, 1 objective. Kill everyone. (Also might add in a 2nd objective of destroying something) but its very simple. Like DM it has alot of people with the same basic weapons like Apps, Shotguns, Plasmarifle ect ect. Each team has a fort. (Where they spawn) This would also be were the 2ndry objective would be. Inside the fort would be just link a normal iricia bunker. The thing is, it would be great for hiding and stuff because you could easaly door lame. The plan of the game is to invade the enemy fort destroying it, while keeping yours intact. It would require teamwork and good settings of each others jobs. Your not going to trust somone to protect your base whos gonna easaly die, and your not gonna let just 1 person go out to destroy the other base, that would be quick suicide. Team work would be assential. Team Raids. Bunker cover. Ect ect. Ahh i can picture it in my mind but i cant show u xD. I hope you understand what i mean. Well, sounds good to me anyways. Your views?

i like your idea. WOuld be interesting to try the team dm.

Huwajux
11-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Levels.
Hey, those are pretty good!

Crono
11-13-2006, 12:42 PM
I said NEW planets. CTF is older than grandmas sweaty underwear. Yes i know you said revived, but most of us had already got bored of CTF when it was taken out anyway. People want something new to experience. Something never done before. Ship fights, all melee matchs, grenade mayhem. Anything new really.

CTF was around before you played Graal.

But my point is that most of the players hadn't even seen it before so don't give me that "BUT IZ OLD MANG" excuse. Something never done before? Refer to my sun event that Stefan did nothing about. I found it to be quite good.

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM

But my point is that most of the players hadn't even seen it before so don't give me that "BUT IZ OLD MANG" excuse. Something never done before? Refer to my sun event that Stefan did nothing about. I found it to be quite good.

Lol, stop feeding me your bull, i was around long before CTF was taken away and it sucked then more than it does now. Also stop with the quotations of how you think i talk "BUT IZ OLD MANG". How the hell do i talk like that? -.-..
This is a very 1 sided arguement, very few people agree that there is enough planets right now. What do you think the problem would be if there was new staff? Can't handle competition?.. Oh Please..

Hey, those are pretty good!

Thx man, new i could count on a honest contribution from you. <3

pooper200000
11-13-2006, 11:40 PM

that is a good idea but aren't they going to adda new tileset fo that? I forget.
Lol, stop feeding me your bull, i was around long before CTF was taken away and it sucked then more than it does now. Also stop with the quotations of how you think i talk "BUT IZ OLD MANG". How the hell do i talk like that? -.-..
This is a very 1 sided arguement, very few people agree that there is enough planets right now. What do you think the problem would be if there was new staff? Can't handle competition?.. Oh Please..
Thx man, new i could count on a honest contribution from you. <3
I still say we need to all make contributions on huwa's thread for the ctf he wanted to make.

seanthien
11-13-2006, 11:42 PM
xD @ john well i think there needs to be more planets. =\ 32 people on irica is way to much lag for me ;-;

hilary1612
11-13-2006, 11:52 PM
xD @ john well i think there needs to be more planets. =\ 32 people on irica is way to much lag for me ;-;

If there is to much planets people will be on seperate planets which means 10 people on each one and it would be no fun. So IF planets ARE added then to many of them shouldn't be added at once.

pooper200000
11-13-2006, 11:55 PM
If there is to much planets people will be on seperate planets which means 10 people on each one and it would be no fun. So IF planets ARE added then to many of them shouldn't be added at once.

possibly put all the good maps together and find someone who can switch them to the other 5 so you have 5 for an hour then switch i dunno? Darlene could do it probaly shes ALWAYS on.

seanthien
11-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Good point Boing..I say..Delete every planet but Koth :D Koth = Uber Fun

pooper200000
11-13-2006, 11:57 PM

how about switching the planets? I dunno.

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 12:07 AM

Your forgetting that if new planets were to be created then more players would probibly migrate over to zone. Meaning more players on more planets. Besides, im bored of old planets atm.

how about switching the planets? I dunno.

Very very bad idea, can u imagine the complaints about "I WANT TO PLAY DM!" "I WANT TO PLAY IRICIA!" When there favourite planet isn't avalable and they gotta go to school soon.

hilary1612
11-14-2006, 12:08 AM

Keep Ircia so I can lame you :D

possibly put all the good maps together and find someone who can switch them to the other 5 so you have 5 for an hour then switch i dunno? Darlene could do it probaly shes ALWAYS on.

I don't really understand what you mean :confused:

pooper200000
11-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Your forgetting that if new planets were to be created then more players would probibly migrate over to zone. Meaning more players on more planets. Besides, im bored of old planets atm.

Very very bad idea, can u imagine the complaints about "I WANT TO PLAY DM!" "I WANT TO PLAY IRICIA!" When there favourite planet isn't avalable and they gotta go to school soon.

or delete a planet or just make it availible when only x amount of players are on? I say keep dm spar koth iricia but others only let them be availible when there are lots of people on. Then again i could se someoen logging in alpha map and everyone beeing like hey howd you get there?!?! like when jesse was hosting an someone was on alpha 3 months after they ate it.

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Heh, were all off subject anyway. This was surposed to be about did we need more staff and I think we do -.-..

I say, we get new LATs, creat some new maps. After about a month of the maps being released, they players should pottition wever to keep them or not. If they are liked, they stay. If not, they go. Sounds fair to me. Crono has a problem with "Is it worth doing"... Why not? Its no skin off your bones. Zone needs new staff anyway so the new staff could easaly creat the new maps and stefan could accept them. Its worth doing i think, and theres no risks. If there not liked they can be deleted as i said before.

or delete a planet or just make it availible when only x amount of players are on? I say keep dm spar koth iricia but others only let them be availible when there are lots of people on. Then again i could se someoen logging in alpha map and everyone beeing like hey howd you get there?!?! like when jesse was hosting an someone was on alpha 3 months after they ate it.

In a way you've got a good point. Alpha and erm.. What is it? Catch the flag or somet. Well, they both suck, no doubt. No one plays them. I say we delete 2 maps, hire new staff and creat 2 new maps. Sound fair?

hilary1612
11-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Heh, were all off subject anyway. This was surposed to be about did we need more staff and I think we do -.-..

I say, we get new LATs, creat some new maps. After about a month of the maps being released, they players should pottition wever to keep them or not. If they are liked, they stay. If not, they go. Sounds fair to me. Crono has a problem with "Is it worth doing"... Why not? Its no skin off your bones. Zone needs new staff anyway so the new staff could easaly creat the new maps and stefan could accept them. Its worth doing i think, and theres no risks. If there not liked they can be deleted as i said before.

The problem is, if the planet/map was made and nobody liked it, it would be a waste of time for you would need to spend a lot of time making it if you wanted a good map.

BTW I could try to LAT if I don't get bored after 5 minutes AND I really suck at LATing.

pooper200000
11-14-2006, 12:18 AM

In a way you've got a good point. Alpha and erm.. What is it? Catch the flag or somet. Well, they both suck, no doubt. No one plays them. I say we delete 2 maps, hire new staff and creat 2 new maps. Sound fair?
yes no and maybe. read my pm to start with. Secondly I think the ideas for maps should be made from the information sub forum. I say just make a little thingy that lets ET's say /enableplanet Koth and /eatplanet koth if someones on it they can easily leave off the teleporter.
The problem is, if the planet/map was made and nobody liked it, it would be a waste of time for you would need to spend a lot of time making it if you wanted a good map.
BTW I could try to LAT if I don't get bored after 5 minutes AND I really suck at LATing.
oh well. Thats why they are voted on i guess.

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 12:18 AM

Well if it was me who made the map then it would be a waste of my time and well, my times practicly worth nothing. So theres no biggie. Plus if people dont like it, i could review why they didnt like it, bring it in and edit it to there liking.

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 12:20 AM
yes no and maybe. read my pm to start with. Secondly I think the ideas for maps should be made from the information sub forum. I say just make a little thingy that lets ET's say /enableplanet Koth and /eatplanet koth if someones on it they can easily leave off the teleporter.

oh well. Thats why they are voted on i guess.

I dont have a PM.. -.- and were talking about alot of work what your describing there, and what if no ETs online?

pooper200000
11-14-2006, 12:21 AM
I dont have a PM.. -.- and were talking about alot of work what your describing there, and what if no ETs online?

if no ET's online then no one will be playing that planet. get on zone then. And when has a lot of work ever been a problem? I always eat everything on my plate work wise.

SayianOozaru
11-14-2006, 12:52 AM
And when has a lot of work ever been a problem?

haha, that made me laugh. dont forget, where talking about zone :rolleyes:

theres been things in planing, for a year+ on zone...and no ones ever gotten around to it...take the sniper rifle for example ;o

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 01:09 AM

theres been things in planing, for a year+ on zone...and no ones ever gotten around to it...take the sniper rifle for example ;o

THAT IS WHY I SUGGEST NEW STAFF!!! :O.. If we had new staff maybe it would speed the proccess of many many things. Dont you agree?

seanthien
11-14-2006, 02:28 AM
Yeh that sounds kinda nice...Updateing a few things on zone ;o

pooper200000
11-14-2006, 03:19 AM

i was using sarcasm but yes it does prove my point.

someonesomewhere
11-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Maybe add MORE maps to Iricia and Deathmatch. Have a rotation system, like map A is available during x days, Map B is available during y days. You know? Adds variety. Kind of.

Huwajux
11-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Well, actually. I remember finishing off the sniper gani's for "zone_crawl_sniper_idle/fire/etc". But Vulcan said he already done it. But anyway, the sniper is finished in the Gani department. It is just there has not been a proper method chosen yet on how it will be used.

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Maybe add MORE maps to Iricia and Deathmatch. Have a rotation system, like map A is available during x days, Map B is available during y days. You know? Adds variety. Kind of.

Like i said tho, what if somone only liked to play Iricia and thats only on on y days, but they can only play the game on x days. Due to school, work. Ect.

Crono
11-14-2006, 01:43 PM

That's purely Stefan's job.

You people don't understand that Zone is a Gold server. Some little noobs who think they can LAT is NOT ENOUGH.

Scripting has always been just Stefan and it will probably stay that way for consistancy purposes.

The LAT branch is taken care of by Stefan, Vulcan, Huwajux, and myself if needed.

The GANI branch is Stefan and Huwajux

and the GAT section is Sayian and probably others who would easily help.

I still don't see why you people are trying to argue against the mighty word of Crono >:[

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 02:17 PM

You people don't understand that Zone is a Gold server. Some little noobs who think they can LAT is NOT ENOUGH.

Scripting has always been just Stefan and it will probably stay that way for consistancy purposes.

The LAT branch is taken care of by Stefan, Vulcan, Huwajux, and myself if needed.

I still don't see why you people are trying to argue against the mighty word of Crono >:[

Where argueing because day after day even though these are the Dev staff there NEVER online.. What makes you so special that your better than everyone else?

Crono
11-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Where argueing because day after day even though these are the Dev staff there NEVER online..

Because they don't need to be online. Play the damn game. When you play CS you don't sit there and wait for an admin do you?

What makes you so special that your better than everyone else?

BECAUSE I AM :pluffy:

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Because they don't need to be online. Play the damn game. When you play CS you don't sit there and wait for an admin do you?

No coz CS sux -.-

xD Lol, look in that big green heart of yours and open that big shiney head of yours to suggestion :D. Besides. Dont you think im good enough to be a LAT? :( *Cries* May not be as good as most LATs but ive got imagination and determination. :D Im not just some noob who built a house for the 1st time being LAT and now i think im "best pwner yea!". Ive played graal for like 4 years unfortinatly (Addicted >=() I know how things work, and i know how to LAT ;)

Crono
11-14-2006, 02:30 PM
No coz CS sux -.-

Whatever.

xD Lol, look in that big green heart of yours and open that big shiney head of yours to suggestion :D. Besides. Dont you think im good enough to be a LAT? :( *Cries* May not be as good as most LATs but ive got imagination and determination. :D Im not just some noob who built a house for the 1st time being LAT and now i think im "best pwner yea!". Ive played graal for like 4 years unfortinatly (Addicted >=() I know how things work, and i know how to LAT ;)

:asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Teehee, surely pwnt :). What was that sun event you was talking about earlyer crono teh homo

Crono
11-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Teehee, surely pwnt :). What was that sun event you was talking about earlyer crono teh homo

im assuming you mean you got pwnt because yeah...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69216

Dante55555
11-14-2006, 02:36 PM
im assuming you mean you got pwnt because yeah...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69216

Hehe, Get your head down to zone ile take u on right now :D. Alright ile check it out, do you like any of my work so far posted? :\

pooper200000
11-14-2006, 11:04 PM

crono im calling you out. Don't let your ego get ahead of you on this one. While pluffy is cool I think the players can lat. If you don't think so look at elk he lat'ed and he was a player. :asleep:

seanthien
11-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Meh i didnt read it all knowing my lazy ass :D Well anyone can LAT its not that hard..just putting things together =\

Dante55555
11-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Meh i didnt read it all knowing my lazy ass :D Well anyone can LAT its not that hard..just putting things together =\

Not true, if you look at an expert at LATing and a 1st time a LATing you see a MAJOR diference. Newcomer to lat has the random normal red house that everyone uses, with a postbox outside a door that cant open, a few bushes and trees.

More experienced LATers have alot more detailed stuff in. Most people creat the own types of houses instead of using the same old tacky ones. :D. They dont use the same terrain over and over again. They dont just splat trees down in any old place and go. Well, looks nice there (On top of the house.).. Also most Experienced LATs know a little bit more about general scripts.

Your right really, LATing isnt hard. LATing good however is a diferent thing xD

pooper200000
11-15-2006, 11:44 PM
Not true, if you look at an expert at LATing and a 1st time a LATing you see a MAJOR diference. Newcomer to lat has the random normal red house that everyone uses, with a postbox outside a door that cant open, a few bushes and trees.

More experienced LATers have alot more detailed stuff in. Most people creat the own types of houses instead of using the same old tacky ones. :D. They dont use the same terrain over and over again. They dont just splat trees down in any old place and go. Well, looks nice there (On top of the house.).. Also most Experienced LATs know a little bit more about general scripts.

Your right really, LATing isnt hard. LATing good however is a diferent thing xD

i agree!! but lat'ing can be easy.

Crono
11-15-2006, 11:46 PM
crono im calling you out. Don't let your ego get ahead of you on this one. While pluffy is cool I think the players can lat. If you don't think so look at elk he lat'ed and he was a player. :asleep:

This has nothing to do with my ego but rather my experience. I know for a fact that you guys CAN make levels, sure. But these levels are most likely not going to be good enough for online use. I think I just have high standards when it comes to what I expect from LATs but whatever. I have the experience and I guess some skills to make calls such as "this will not work".

pooper200000
11-16-2006, 11:36 PM
This has nothing to do with my ego but rather my experience. I know for a fact that you guys CAN make levels, sure. But these levels are most likely not going to be good enough for online use. I think I just have high standards when it comes to what I expect from LATs but whatever. I have the experience and I guess some skills to make calls such as "this will not work".

well post some zone levels... If your so great I would like to see an example of your great lat skils.

dude2020
11-16-2006, 11:47 PM
well post some zone levels... If your so great I would like to see an example of your great lat skils.Yah i like to see him MAKE one lol

Crono
11-16-2006, 11:48 PM
well post some zone levels... If your so great I would like to see an example of your great lat skils.

I never said I was great at zone levels. I've been decently making pics1.png levels since 2002. I think I have enough room to judge what sucks and what doesn't. Or what will work out and what won't.

Guess my next level will be a zone level.

dude2020
11-16-2006, 11:50 PM
I think I have enough room to judge what sucks and what doesn't. Or what will work out and what won't.Adn the zone players doesnt? Zone Players should be able to dicide (on certain things) Should or shouldnt be added or what should be removed like Add a poll in game you go up to it an hit A and w/e the thing is like i dunno
Should this (insert here) be Removed?

Yes

No

then they use there mouse to hit the one that they want and a thing pops up saying

"Are you sure you want this asnwer it cannot be changed once you vote"

or somthing like that :)

pooper200000
11-16-2006, 11:51 PM
I never said I was great at zone levels. I've been decently making pics1.png levels since 2002. I think I have enough room to judge what sucks and what doesn't. Or what will work out and what won't.

Guess my next level will be a zone level.

yay post it here im happy your willing to be goaded into making one so I see what good is!! :D *hits supernanny* bad!

Crono
11-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Adn the zone players doesnt? Zone Players should be able to dicide (on certain things) Should or shouldnt be added or what should be removed like Add a poll in game you go up to it an hit A and w/e the thing is like i dunno
Should this (insert here) be Removed?

No, they don't. Most of the Zone population started in what, 2004? 2005? They have no developmental experience.

then they use there mouse to hit the one that they want and a thing pops up saying

"Are you sure you want this asnwer it cannot be changed once you vote"

or somthing like that :)

Why put the fate of the server in the hands of a bunch of 14 year olds?

In my opinion there should still be some kind of poll though. Like you press A on the TV's and it'll say "What would you like to see most?" In a new window with a group of options. You click one, confirm the selection, and it should then close. To see the current vote results you should just see it on the TV hehe.

dude2020
11-17-2006, 12:10 AM
No, they don't. Most of the Zone population started in what, 2004? 2005? They have no developmental experience. i didnt say levels are anything i mean like What weapons do u feel should be removed oh nvm most of my ideas are bad now lets wait for Crono to say i agree or somthing close to that

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 12:14 AM
No, they don't. Most of the Zone population started in what, 2004? 2005? They have no developmental experience.
Why put the fate of the server in the hands of a bunch of 14 year olds?
In my opinion there should still be some kind of poll though. Like you press A on the TV's and it'll say "What would you like to see most?" In a new window with a group of options. You click one, confirm the selection, and it should then close. To see the current vote results you should just see it on the TV hehe.

I know why.
1. THey might actually be that stupid?
2. They might be stupid enough to think I am a rocket scientist and theyll listen to me? Probaly not.... m still on the negatives for high zone inteliigence life.

Crono
11-17-2006, 12:47 AM
wait for Crono to say i agree or somthing close to that

Told you I'm god. :pluffy:

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 12:54 AM
Told you I'm god. :pluffy:

*bows down and farts* oops! that doesn't make your royal servants any more agile.... :D Still want to see one of your levels....

SayianOozaru
11-17-2006, 04:52 AM
crono's goin to hell, but that doesn't change the fact that he can LAT pretty damn well...go check out the "levels section" of the forums...he might have some **** in there

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 04:57 AM
crono's goin to hell, but that doesn't change the fact that he can LAT pretty damn well...go check out the "levels section" of the forums...he might have some **** in there

im waiting until i see the zone stuff then il be quiet and try to listen.

SayianOozaru
11-17-2006, 04:59 AM
:rolleyes:

dont judge the man til you see his work.

all levels are pretty much the same (or atleast to me) just with a different tileset ;o

pooper200000
11-17-2006, 05:02 AM
:rolleyes:

dont judge the man til you see his work.

all levels are pretty much the same (or atleast to me) just with a different tileset ;o

still haven't seen zone. What do you guys think of this i played around a little. Yes I know it needs some work still. how oculd I spice it up? I just added team symbols for fun.

Sulukra
11-18-2006, 12:03 AM
still haven't seen zone. What do you guys think of this i played around a little. Yes I know it needs some work still. how oculd I spice it up? I just added team symbols for fun.

Make the flooring more interesting, and add more common objects around such as boxes, crates, etc.

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 12:11 AM
Make the flooring more interesting, and add more common objects around such as boxes, crates, etc.

how should I make the floor more interesting. Where should I add more common objects?

Sulukra
11-18-2006, 06:11 AM
how should I make the floor more interesting. Where should I add more common objects?

Usually, the floor is a good place to add common objects. Wall-hangings could be helpful, if there are any such GFX.

I'm not really sure about how to use Zone's tileset - having never bothered to try myself - so I'm not really sure if you can even change up the flooring a little with variations.

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Usually, the floor is a good place to add common objects. Wall-hangings could be helpful, if there are any such GFX.

I'm not really sure about how to use Zone's tileset - having never bothered to try myself - so I'm not really sure if you can even change up the flooring a little with variations.

look at one of the 5 threads vulcan made. Its how to in there.

Huwajux
11-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Add shape to the actual room and add flooring detail. Hold on, I'll give it a shot.

pooper200000
11-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Add shape to the actual room and add flooring detail. Hold on, I'll give it a shot.

ok