PDA

View Full Version : New Zone Theme

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Well, 1st off i know this idea wont be admited because we dont have staff that command the ability or lack of pacience to do so.. I just thought id see who might like it. Please comment.

Alright so.. How are you all? Good? Great.. Has anyone ever played "The Collesium: Road to Freedom"? Well im basing my ideas around this so that it might make a little more sense.
In the Collesium in the game, Camps of slaves fight for to the death in grusemly fights. Well. The idea of diferent Camps and a leader to every Camp hit me with a good idea.

Zone got a HUGE new make over. And i mean HUGE. The story was completly changed:
War burns through every planet, every gun and every heart of men (And women).. Zone picks a bunch of leaders (Obvously the wises, strongest, and bravest) these leaders go on to having there own "Camps" If u will, on secluded planets or areas avalable to only them. And each leader picks a soldiers to fight for there camp. (This would be done in order.) Untill The camps reached a limet of men or zone ran out of willing players. These players would be under control of the leaders. The leaders can freely kick and pick others if they please. The leader would send there camps out in to battle, trying to conquer every planet.
People that went a part of any clan would have the title of "Freelance".
Freelance are under no orders of any leaders, but they lose out the privliges of the players that are in a camp. (Such as Clan on Clan events, special clan guns, clan planets ect.)

Well, i had more ideas about it but my minds kinda blank. Please read this and give ur comments.

pooper200000
11-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Its okay.. Its kind of like when GK was stil around. It had leaders who could do tha kind of stuff. I guess its okay but its stupid to have clanes on zone which is a pk fest.

Dante55555
11-08-2006, 12:09 AM
But theres only 2 planets that actually arnt based on Team fighting. Clans would be fun me thinks.

pooper200000
11-08-2006, 12:15 AM
But theres only 2 planets that actually arnt based on Team fighting. Clans would be fun me thinks.
why? explain why and what makes your idea good then i might agree

jkool666
11-08-2006, 01:25 AM
No. This would cause a lot of problems. And why change things when new things are being made? If this was brought up right when Zone was remade, then it might have been considered.

pooper200000
11-08-2006, 03:59 AM
i have an idea for fixing zone if you think there are problems. Get stefan and vulcan to do things they say. Quote my sig. I think if they followed through a lot more many players would be happy

bgumeny
11-08-2006, 04:47 AM
stuff

You spelled Coliseum wrong. If you get Firefox 2, it has a spellchecker!

Dante55555
11-09-2006, 11:20 PM
You spelled Coliseum wrong. If you get Firefox 2, it has a spellchecker!

erm.. Why did u quote "Stuff".... Thx for the contribution lol