PDA

View Full Version : guess whos back >: D

bahamutstevetff
11-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Im Back In Black Nto Smikin You Open To Open The Door To Victory That Me The Legendary Ixi!!!!!

My Account Is Unbanned Btw.

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Run for the hillz -.- ... Only thing i miss about my Dante is the scores i had xD they pwnt. But other than that im fine. Infact. I probly have less money on it than i do on this.. I have more ammo and all event weps but dont have new crappy Halloween weps or Photon.. Hmm.. Must meditait on this...

Congratz btw..

bahamutstevetff
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
hehe lol, ta XD

Crono
11-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Im Back In Black Nto Smikin Any You Open To Open The Door To Victory That Me The Legendary Ixi!!!!!

My Account Is Unbanned Btw.

This is like one big spam and you're not allowed to discuss drugs like that.

bahamutstevetff
11-09-2006, 09:12 PM
i typoed on liuke every word

bahamutstevetff
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
har har u got AOL dial up, i used to have that........................LAG!

Crono
11-09-2006, 09:37 PM
This isn't a private chatroom and sayian im pretty damn sure you need to edit your post before you get warned or banned or something. :P

SayianOozaru
11-09-2006, 09:40 PM
i really dont care about being banned anymore. like i said i dont play anymore lol.

and if i get banned, o well. let em ban me. whoa whoa whoa...not a ban :'( *****. that'd just be bad for ya'll, cause i wouldn't be able to help with graphics, and i'd be damned if i went out of my way to help with zone or graal when im banned lol. that "ban" phrase dont phase me no more.

and to ixi: im tryn to get this weird ass satelite connection thats supposed to be like 128mbp...which is what jars connection was i think, and he never lagged much so that should be pretty good.

bahamutstevetff
11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
jars style was based around lag, he proper lagged and he even admitted it sayian u funky alien XD

MisterMastermind
11-10-2006, 02:45 PM
and to ixi: im tryn to get this weird ass satelite connection thats supposed to be like 128mbp...which is what jars connection was i think, and he never lagged much so that should be pretty good.
Decent, I think I had that.
jars style was based around lag, he proper lagged and he even admitted it sayian u funky alien XDI used to lag, but then I removed things and V4 was made. So the only lag I get is random lag spikes, but those only hurt me.

SayianOozaru
11-10-2006, 07:46 PM
jar, i'm to lazy to double quote. its a waste of my time. but uhhh ya i should HOPEFULLY be getting that...then a desk...its hard as hell playin a comp on a dresser xd.