PDA

View Full Version : 10 Person Limit to Activation?

Ragnarok_Returns
11-07-2006, 07:03 AM
I think the minimum for a guild to be created should be two, People do not always want a guild to rule and hang out with others some just want it for a tag. I think that if you pay the money for VIP you should be able to make a guild if you want to with any # of players and it get activated.

KuJi
11-07-2006, 07:16 AM
I think the minimum for a guild to be created should be two, People do not always want a guild to rule and hang out with others some just want it for a tag. I think that if you pay the money for VIP you should be able to make a guild if you want to with any # of players and it get activated.

Supporters are automatically added in the guild, but after its activated you can have any amount.

Minoc
11-07-2006, 07:30 AM
No, we have enough useless guilds.

Ragnarok_Returns
11-07-2006, 07:31 AM
If they kept every member active and got 3 warnings 3rd warning = disband

Akios
11-07-2006, 08:26 PM
It's not even 10 members, it's more like 20, with Vulcan. Look at the Guild's List right now. There's a guild that's been sitting there with 15 members for 2 days now.

excaliber7388
11-07-2006, 08:28 PM
It should depend more on tag activity as to whether or not the guild stays.
The number needed for activation could be lowered then.

Akios
11-07-2006, 08:32 PM
The number needed for activation could be lowered then.

Or we could get a more active GA instead of Vulcan. ;)

excaliber7388
11-07-2006, 08:36 PM
I've seen guilds that broke no rules, had well over 10 people, yet were disbanded. Twas a sad day. :frown:

Akios
11-07-2006, 08:40 PM
I've seen guilds that broke no rules, had well over 10 people, yet were disbanded. Twas a sad day. :frown:

Disbanded or Suspended? ;)

We just need another, or a new Guild Admin. Waiting a week for a guild to activated is rediculous. No one pays 40 dollars for a VIP, and then needs to wait a week for a guild thats past it's quota to be activated. End of story. :k

Ragnarok_Returns
11-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, it is sad... JOIN AND GET INSTANT PRIVALAGES OTHERS WITHOUT VIP DO NOT HAVE. They dont say you have to wait a week for those privallages.

bgumeny
11-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Disbanded or Suspended? ;)

We just need another, or a new Guild Admin. Waiting a week for a guild to activated is rediculous. No one pays 40 dollars for a VIP, and then needs to wait a week for a guild thats past it's quota to be activated. End of story. :k

Its only a week, you're acting like its the end of the world. And you didn't pay 40 dollars for VIP, you payed like 10. 30 was for your regular Graal account and the Gold. There is nothing ridiculous about it, Vulcan is a busy guy and you need to leave him alone.

cyan3
11-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Its only a week, you're acting like its the end of the world. And you didn't pay 40 dollars for VIP, you payed like 10. 30 was for your regular Graal account and the Gold. There is nothing ridiculous about it, Vulcan is a busy guy and you need to leave him alone.

Yes, but they have a point i waited about 2 weeks for my guild.