PDA

View Full Version : Prices

pooper200000
11-07-2006, 03:31 AM
I am very disagreeing on the prices of weapons right now and while ranting on to killer dog had a thought. I am not sure how diffucult it is for teh staff to add weapons. I was thinking it would be quite interesting to see if zone could be like SOG(sands of glory) in the good aspect of having a new gun every weekend. I am not sure but could they possibly have EXPENSIVE guns that may not be all powerful but are just interesting or have cool graphics or something on the genre(god I sound like my english teacher who needs to teach me more when shes preaching). I know that many players on zone like huwajux and a few others have north of 25k or 50k up to those really high amounts. I know the most expensive gun was the photon cannon at 18k. Many people had to work for along time for that. I find it pathetic that I had 16k the night it was added and in one 30 mintue period with no bounties over 100 claimed I made 2k. If thats the case it would have taken 4 hours of straight playing. If thats the amount of time need I was thinking they could add new guns for 3-4 day periods (times could differ definetely no more than 5 days) and make them EXPENSIVE like 20k-30k for the 2 weekly weapons that are 2 times a month for 4-5 days so that their are many more weapons that no single player has so that zone has a more diverse economy etc. Please post your thought BEFORE you vote and read everyone else's thoughts.

Sulukra
11-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Yeah, even if I liked the idea (I'm personally not very fond of flooding Zone with a whole bunch of just pretty and expensive weapons) it still wouldn't get done.

Think about it. Since when do we have the sufficient staff force release a gun once a month, let alone every weekend?

zell12
11-07-2006, 06:26 AM
That was hard to read... :(

Ragnarok_Returns
11-07-2006, 06:45 AM
The prices are fine, your not gonna get everything in one day. You have to be patient and earn it. Sorry if you are from runescape but this isnt runescape.

zim5354
11-07-2006, 06:58 AM
uh why flood a server with weapons? there are only so many types of guns and just adding one to add one makes no sense. Now if each weapon did something like unique and had its own use then that would be good but just to add them to add them is dumb.

MisterMastermind
11-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't mind if they worked on seven guns, and had them out 1 day per week. EX:
WeaponX can only be bought on every Monday
WeaponY can only be bought on every Tuesday
etc.

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Ahh but everyones too lazy to work on them :(

Erm, Prices could use ajusting maybe. Yet i think there fine. However if they did get ajusted it would cause mayhem between the players that had or hadnt had them before the change.

If the price was raised. Say somone was just about to buy it and it got raised. The person would be pissed off that they now have to come up with more money.

If the price was lowerd. Say somone had just bought the gun and now its lowerd. Hes just wasted 100's maybe 1000's of cash.

pooper200000
11-07-2006, 10:57 PM
The prices are fine, your not gonna get everything in one day. You have to be patient and earn it. Sorry if you are from runescape but this isnt runescape.
i hate that game
uh why flood a server with weapons? there are only so many types of guns and just adding one to add one makes no sense. Now if each weapon did something like unique and had its own use then that would be good but just to add them to add them is dumb.to add them and be unique
Ahh but everyones too lazy to work on them :(

Erm, Prices could use ajusting maybe. Yet i think there fine. However if they did get ajusted it would cause mayhem between the players that had or hadnt had them before the change.

If the price was raised. Say somone was just about to buy it and it got raised. The person would be pissed off that they now have to come up with more money.

If the price was lowerd. Say somone had just bought the gun and now its lowerd. Hes just wasted 100's maybe 1000's of cash.

what do you suggest to fix it?

killer_dog10
11-07-2006, 11:32 PM
How about a gun per month like for one week that it will be sold then around the same month again the gun will back on sale this way People will it will help keep the new player from quiting knowing they could get a cool gun if they still pay for thier account(and if they have the ingame cash)

Ragnarok that only works with whips and rune crap lol :p Or if you pked full guthens in one day (amazes me how poeple will take barrows items and pk with them in the wild)

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 11:37 PM
To fix it? No no no no sir. Zone is unfixable. Its a dead waste of space where nubs come to play a few months and leave. And where old legends come to recindle there old times. If everyone on Zone had something else to do other than.. Play zone.. Im sure thered be no one there.
Zone is just a comfort which all the old legends cling to out of there bordem and where noobs are attracted to the server to try and beet these legends.

My opinion.. Serously.. How to fix zone?.. 1st off, fire vulcan. Sorry Vulcan. 2nd hire compitant, reliable, hard working staff. 3rd Creat a few new guns like u said. Round up every idea about new planets and guns, make a vote of the best. Make them. Change the ENTIRE theme of zone pretty much, then yea. Things will be cool..

Sorry if i sound pissed, its coz i am -.-..

- Jo Xanadu

pooper200000
11-08-2006, 12:12 AM
To fix it? No no no no sir. Zone is unfixable. Not really its in a good state and could be more interesting with iideas like actual work for weapons and lots of more weapon that are UNIQUE and still fun.Its a dead waste of space where nubs come to play a few months and leave. And where old legends come to recindle there old times. If everyone on Zone had something else to do other than.. Play zone.. Im sure thered be no one there. Not exactly true.
Zone is just a comfort which all the old legends cling to out of there bordem and where noobs are attracted to the server to try and beet these legends. They never play once they reach that rank. :D Zones staff is compatible. The problem is they don't have much staff

My opinion.. Serously.. How to fix zone?.. 1st off, fire vulcan. Sorry Vulcan. 2nd hire compitant, reliable, hard working staff. 3rd Creat a few new guns like u said. Round up every idea about new planets and guns, make a vote of the best. Make them. Change the ENTIRE theme of zone pretty much, then yea. Things will be cool..thats great and all but I say they KEEP vulcan since he is very nice and helpful and works very hard (No i am not using sarcasm) I say keep vulcan as the admin BUT hire GOOD developing staff etc.

jkool666
11-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Well obviously Zone needs new development staff... Since we have, two, three? Hire some development staff, and it will be perfect. But clearly Zone isn't dieing, there was 50 people online today when I got on. A gold server with 50 players is pretty good :)

pooper200000
11-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Well obviously Zone needs new development staff... Since we have, two, three? Hire some development staff, and it will be perfect. But clearly Zone isn't dieing, there was 50 people online today when I got on. A gold server with 50 players is pretty good :)

shouldn't a gold server have more than every other server since it cost more money to have membership too?

StormYs
11-08-2006, 01:40 PM
shouldn't a gold server have more than every other server since it cost more money to have membership too?

No because people dislike paying for Graal.

jkool666
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
No because people dislike paying for Graal.
Exactly.

Which is why 50 players on a server where you have to pay to play on is good. While on classic servers they have a lifetime membership.

killer_dog10
11-09-2006, 03:10 AM
Does this game really have 3 staff member to make the updates for the game??? I mean 3 alot of poeple and it's not like it's that hard to make a good game I mean look at runescape it was just andrew and another some other guy who made it... now they have a whole staff because they were able to update the game and fix all the problems as fast as possiable then do more updating. I remember playing runescape when there was like 1000 people normal. But now that all my friends went to WoW I have to play graal untill I get to play WoW

Anyways For one thing I kinda think graal boxed themselfs in for updates without making poeple anrgy. (like the armour/weps system) But zone has a bunch of open ends that can be filled with more fun stuff (wouldn't mind armour but I wouldn't used it if it had a speed cap unless I was heavy inf) Crazy that after a year I left Zone looks just the same but kinda missed light wars but the only things new were mag/(b/r)p/laser force?? then photon came out then now the ghost rifle and that other one pumkin.

seasonal weapon sales seem like a good ideal but don't know unless someone tries it.

I think most poeple are to young to pay for graal themselfs :p

pooper200000
11-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Does this game really have 3 staff member to make the updates for the game???
nope 2 who can actually add things. 1 is partially limited.

killer_dog10
11-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh lol I about to say 3full time Employees!?!??!?!?! I would think making a video game would be fun

But I dont think making a gun per month would be to hard for one person.

Crono
11-09-2006, 08:39 PM
you're not allowed to discuss other mmorpgs

Does this game really have 3 staff member to make the updates for the game???

Define "the game". This game only has ONE person to update the game, and that's Stefan Knorr.

SayianOozaru
11-09-2006, 09:36 PM
omg... 1st off, what happened to jesse? he's ayane now?? D: he better notta left...

2nd off, trust me you didn't make 2k in 30 minutes without getting any bounty over 100+, unless theres a new way to kill 10+ people with 1 shot. me, in my prime only made about 5k a day. (a day for me was usually 4-6 hours.) jar in his prime only made like 6-7k a day, if that. and ixi in his prime problly made about the same as jar, if that.

3rd of all, without me theres no sekc graphics. :p lol jp. (but really have you seen the other graphics people post on here...lol)
4th of all, the prices are fine. and i dont see something like a gravitron lookin really nice being sold for like 20k or so

pooper200000
11-09-2006, 10:40 PM
omg... 1st off, what happened to jesse? he's ayane now?? D: he better notta left...

2nd off, trust me you didn't make 2k in 30 minutes without getting any bounty over 100+, unless theres a new way to kill 10+ people with 1 shot. me, in my prime only made about 5k a day. (a day for me was usually 4-6 hours.) jar in his prime only made like 6-7k a day, if that. and ixi in his prime problly made about the same as jar, if that. You don't speed lame when they are 50 people on one world like I do sayaing you use the icky apprices.
3rd of all, without me theres no sekc graphics. :p lol jp. (but really have you seen the other graphics people post on here...lol) They aren't that bad and if you don't like them try making a few more graphics besides the ones you posted earlier.
4th of all, the prices are fine. and i dont see something like a gravitron lookin really nice being sold for like 20k or so
Why not? If it was actually made good I would buy it for 20k.

Dante55555
11-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Jesse gone women or somet? Wth? Welcome back sayian.. Well i dont know if this is welcome back, its just i havnt seen u in a while :P.

SayianOozaru
11-10-2006, 08:50 PM
nice sig quote :cry: xd

and uhhhh, "speed lame"? wtf have you fools been up to while im only on the forums?? like i said, i would bet my account that you didnt make 2k in 30 minutes, without getting a 100 bounty at all.

and laming doesnt get you **** for exp or money, it just adds kills, so dont try to pull that bull**** with me :p

pooper200000
11-11-2006, 02:26 AM
nice sig quote :cry: xd

and uhhhh, "speed lame"? wtf have you fools been up to while im only on the forums?? like i said, i would bet my account that you didnt make 2k in 30 minutes, without getting a 100 bounty at all.

and laming doesnt get you **** for exp or money, it just adds kills, so dont try to pull that bull**** with me :p

so whats your account info? I really did do that and if you don't believe me fine. Just note I used rr and killed really fast while base laming on ctf.

SayianOozaru
11-11-2006, 06:38 AM
like i said, base laming only gets you 0-3 exp/$ because no one has had the chance to get any bounty. you way over exaggerated. it was stupid lol.

pooper200000
11-11-2006, 04:00 PM
like i said, base laming only gets you 0-3 exp/$ because no one has had the chance to get any bounty. you way over exaggerated. it was stupid lol.

not really . I got like 5 or 6 99 bounties.

Scyinde
11-11-2006, 05:51 PM
I don't think an onslaught of new weapons is a good idea. the good players who you target with this idea become good through practise, so why introduce new weapons, people won't be able to make head nor tail of the weaps in time to be good (in effect 1 week), because by that time,a new weapon would have arrived ;-|

pooper200000
11-11-2006, 06:39 PM
I don't think an onslaught of new weapons is a good idea. the good players who you target with this idea become good through practise, so why introduce new weapons, people won't be able to make head nor tail of the weaps in time to be good (in effect 1 week), because by that time,a new weapon would have arrived ;-|

after a while they would have to stop since it wouldn't be good to flood zone with too many weapons Im just suggesting a few like 10 or something.

SayianOozaru
11-11-2006, 07:23 PM
i wouldn't have the time to do it anyways...maybe once a month...but i just ran outta trial time on my psp11...so i probly wont be doin no more gfx, unless i use ms paint...and i dont see that happening...now i gotta buy psp11 or find a "crack" :cry:

pooper200000
11-11-2006, 07:24 PM
i wouldn't have the time to do it anyways...maybe once a month...but i just ran outta trial time on my psp11...so i probly wont be doin no more gfx, unless i use ms paint...and i dont see that happening...now i gotta buy psp11 or find a "crack" :cry:

psp11?

SayianOozaru
11-11-2006, 07:28 PM
paint shop pro 11...i only had a 30 day trial...i guess i could go back to psp10...and use that trial...but with aol it'd take to long to download...next time im at my step moms house, i'll download it and save it to a disk. and then i'll be good for another 30 days...

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 12:39 AM
paint shop pro 11...i only had a 30 day trial...i guess i could go back to psp10...and use that trial...but with aol it'd take to long to download...next time im at my step moms house, i'll download it and save it to a disk. and then i'll be good for another 30 days...

to shortly rent a psp thing would be pointless. WHy not re register for teh 30 day trial?

killer_dog10
11-12-2006, 08:20 PM
you're not allowed to discuss other mmorpgs

Define "the game". This game only has ONE person to update the game, and that's Stefan Knorr.

Oh no wonder this game never has any updates lol one busy person. Really this game should look at ideals from other games but not "thier" ideals per say but by ideals most games share like a pointer menu stuff like that make the game more then trying to find that thing in your bag or so. I would check out how other games get with certain guns and such like armourand find common ideal you won't get binged on later.

That way people won't waste thier time on ideals while the common ideals will work that way you have more time for your own new ideals to build on top of the common ideals to help their gameplay.

Then as you see how you want things to be go back to make improvments or change details about the game to make common ideals infused with your ideals on game to make a game that "seems" ike other games but has the feel of a game all of it's own.

To help explain game A and game B both have the same style of gameplay but game A made the common ideals "their own" which makes the game feel new and refreshing. While game B try to focus all their time of the frame of the game their staff was tired out and couldn't really gasped the details around the game to make the game better.
It's like a house why build a house that you won't know if it's going to hold then after you put all the stuff inside it you find out when it rains all the stuff gets wet while you could have used proven verions like the box style (doesn't look great) that will hold to put all the stuff in then you go back to the outside and make improments to the outside of the house later on.