PDA

View Full Version : Event with weps prizes

killer_dog10
11-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Anyone know when the next event I only saw one fun event in 2 months when I became a p2p again and kinda hoping for a event with reapers or somthing cool to show people.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
yesterday was held.... i was unfairly cheated...i should have won.

UnknownMasterMind
11-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Steve/IXI, Why were you kicked Exactly? And Events, Are not suppose to be Everyday, Or everyone on Zone would have Weapons, Its suppose to be commonly once a Month, Or Two. Depends on The ETs(Event Team). And, When you win, You do not get your prize right away, Unless Vulcan Hosted...
It will take a while, I mean a while. (i.e. A Month, Week, ect.)

Sincerely,
Unknown

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Anyone know when the next event I only saw one fun event in 2 months when I became a p2p again and kinda hoping for a event with reapers or somthing cool to show people.

We had one yesterday, and I suddenly got a PM from crono after it happened telling me to go on babylon so he could check my IP and make sure I wasn't participating. That really set me of.

Crono: If I'm in an event, trial or P2P I'm going to win. No question, and the first person I'd be sure to take out was that unknown... person.

UnknownMasterMind
11-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Also, When in Events, Their are things you could do, Which sometimes can help, So I suggest you listen,
1)You should save up Money, And when you find out which weapon you are going to use, You should buy ammo for it. If, Possibale just Max out your Ammo, Instead of buying those Rilfes, They will still be here.(Excluding Ghost Rifle And Pumpkin Rifle.)
2)During The Event, You may have 1,000-250 Ammo at Max, Conserve your Ammo, Trust me, If you have no Ammo left, Then you will be, Litterally A Deer.
3)Do not, I repeat do not, When you lose, Begin to Make false Accusasion about Teaming/Hiding/Running. You will be hated, And more often, The ETs cant really tell what is going on, So your Word is Unknown. You dont want to Lose Their Trust. Also, begin to Act as though, You deserve them, By Saying "I never Had Event Weapons", "Please, Please Give them to me." Because in The End, Well Currently, And Before, Only The Friend's Of the Person got them, And also now, Only Seond Place gets them, Or a Rehost.

Sincerely,
Unknown

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2006, 04:14 PM
no typhoon, u wont always win for you see i can take you out.

and i was kicked because everyone i fought ran away from me, and i got accused of evading battle.... everyone who knows me knows i do not evade battles during events. crono had it out for me from the start.

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 04:37 PM
no typhoon, u wont always win for you see i can take you out.

See, I don't like repeating myself.
Sure, why not. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

jkool666
11-05-2006, 05:40 PM
You guys are acting way imature about him just asking when the next event is. He didn't ask, "Who got kicked?!" or "How do I win!". A simple, the next event would probably be 2-3 weeks from now, could have ended this topic.

UnknownMasterMind
11-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Steve/IXI, Why were you kicked Exactly? And Events, Are not suppose to be Everyday, Or everyone on Zone would have Weapons, Its suppose to be commonly once a Month, Or Two. Depends on The ETs(Event Team). And, When you win, You do not get your prize right away, Unless Vulcan Hosted...
It will take a while, I mean a while. (i.e. A Month, Week, ect.)

Sincerely,
Unknown

I said that...Kinda, Rofl. Sorry.

Sincerely,
Unknown

pooper200000
11-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Also, When in Events, Their are things you could do, Which sometimes can help, So I suggest you listen,
1)You should save up Money, And when you find out which weapon you are going to use, You should buy ammo for it. If, Possibale just Max out your Ammo, Instead of buying those Rilfes, They will still be here.(Excluding Ghost Rifle And Pumpkin Rifle.)
2)During The Event, You may have 1,000-250 Ammo at Max, Conserve your Ammo, Trust me, If you have no Ammo left, Then you will be, Litterally A Deer.
3)Do not, I repeat do not, When you lose, Begin to Make false Accusasion about Teaming/Hiding/Running. You will be hated, And more often, The ETs cant really tell what is going on, So your Word is Unknown. You dont want to Lose Their Trust. Also, begin to Act as though, You deserve them, By Saying "I never Had Event Weapons", "Please, Please Give them to me." Because in The End, Well Currently, And Before, Only The Friend's Of the Person got them, And also now, Only Seond Place gets them, Or a Rehost.

you forgot to say sincerely unknown. :D Yes Dr dog or whoever it was Ill tell you if theres an event and you ask me nicely.

killer_dog10
11-07-2006, 01:59 AM

Sincerely,
Unknown

lol for number one I already max all ammo I will use unless it's flame thower or knifes(have 1000 mortars :p because I was bored)

number two I don't go after anyone but the teams (only if thier attacking somone else) plus plenty of ammo

three if anyone is running it would most likely be me because there no way I can even hurt any of you guys. the last event I went to before I became a p2p 1-2 months ago jo killed me everysingle time >_< but then the yea before I never saw events because I played on the weekends.
It's not like those event weapons are super powerful photon seems fine to me but it's when I'm at base 1 and can show all the noobs that I have a event weapon instead of telling them no :D Which now make the ghost and pumkin rifles look really nice once there not going to be solded again till next year

Really I was hoping that there was a event by next thur and friday because I was going to camp out for a event but due to some events I can't :cry:

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Rofl i find it funny how unknown quotes himself -.-..

Well anyway, i love a good event. Pure and simple. Its just a gloriouse thing to be fighting against some of the toughest and smartest in 1 simple round. But a few things do piss me off and a few things deserve changing.

The thing i have most, though its legal. Is healing.. Now i dont know about anyone else here. But in a fight i wont heal, not untill its over. If i die, i die. Theres no stoping that. The only thing that will change this is if the other person heal atleast 5 times. Then i will start to heal. Only because i dont find it fair to lose to somone like this. I have no problem with losing a fair fight.
The reason i hate healing in battle is because 1) It means that u fight for longer, and it gets boring. 2) U waste more ammo decreasing there newly replenished health. 3) It seems cowardly to run and hide behind a barrle and heal when ur on the verge of defeat.. Just die..
Healing after uve killed a person, thats no prob.. Well not in my eyes anyway.

The other thing that is annoying is how its a battle of the best really. But the best fight last. If a good player say erm.. Azeroth.. Passed John.. They wud walk past each other as if they werent there, they wouldnt fight untill the Event Teams forced them to. Which sux really because it gives the noobs no chance. (Even the they have no chance but..)
Well im done ranting.

-Jo

MisterMastermind
11-07-2006, 03:19 AM
Tip: When I enter an event, abandon all hope of winning. [/egotrip]

killer_dog10
11-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Jo just reminded me of somthing... there was fun events when I played last year. Omg those were some fun events not like now I mean when the staff has all the money and bought out a bunch of weps and defended the north part of light wars. I remember when I used to fly to the west or east cliff and try to kill one of them with my blue rifle but then they kill me by deflecting my rounds at me. I hate todays fun events because it in the gwars or death match which takes forever to play again so you lose time to do fun stuff but wait for 5 min watching and thinking there a person hiding in a tent or runinng untill the timer go out/staff ends game