PDA

View Full Version : Teh Unknown Master Mind

Dante55555
11-05-2006, 12:25 AM
UnknownMasterMind (Chuck) is good. And obvously not new.. Seems tho he wont tell us who he is ive created a dumb thread for people to post there theorys and guesses..

Erm.. He fights kinda like Sm00ch i think.. I dont think hes Typh coz.. Well.. Typhs not that cool xD.

someonesomewhere
11-05-2006, 12:26 AM
He's also not typh because I've seen them both on Zone at the same time.

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 12:26 AM
UnknownMasterMind (Chuck) is good. And obvously not new.. Seems tho he wont tell us who he is ive created a dumb thread for people to post there theorys and guesses..

Erm.. He fights kinda like Sm00ch i think.. I dont think hes Typh coz.. Well.. Typhs not that cool xD.He can't be me because he sucks, as do you. Now, shut your mouth and leave me out of your posts.

Dante55555
11-05-2006, 12:29 AM
He can't be me becase he sucks, as do you. Now, shut your mouth and leave me out of your posts.

If he sucks then he must be u -.-..

UnknownMasterMind
11-05-2006, 01:04 AM
I might know! But, I cant tell, Sorry, Jo. Ask someone else! All I know is that he is ok, He isnt Good.
*I cant be Typhoon, Not beacause I suck, Its beacause I play zone too much.

Sincerely,
Unknown

jkool666
11-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Its Jin, every hidden account is Jin. Touya and Jin are the only ones who do that anymore lmao. Just like Stone_Tower.

someonesomewhere
11-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Its Jin, every hidden account is Jin. Touya and Jin are the only ones who do that anymore lmao. Just like Stone_Tower.

You must be Jin then. Or should I call you Athena? ;)

jkool666
11-05-2006, 03:01 AM
You must be Jin then. Or should I call you Athena? ;)
Athena :) Sure, I was her, hense I haven't ever liked Tro XD.

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 04:15 AM
I might know! But, I cant tell, Sorry, Jo. Ask someone else! All I know is that he is ok, He isnt Good.No, I'm great. Now keep my name out of your posts.

jkool666
11-05-2006, 05:23 AM
You know what, who cares? Clearly this kid wants us to wonder who he is, so why play his stupid little game?

Devil
11-05-2006, 05:31 AM
You know what, who cares? Clearly this kid wants us to wonder who he is, so why play his stupid little game?

Exactly.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2006, 11:10 AM
hes not a secret account....he had an old account of spacecaptain and i remember that account raising okay. its not jin cuz ive seen em on togather... jin was askin me who he is... its not touya cuz im always talkinto touya when hes on and there often on together... its not typhoon becuz unknown dosent suck. hes just himself. and if he was a secret accountee...id guess on spanishmafia (K)

pooper200000
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
I got he said he was vulcan. Thats obviously right!! :D :p

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 03:49 PM
together... its not typhoon becuz unknown dosent suck. hes just himself. and if he was a secret accountee...id guess on spanishmafia (K)

You suck as well, get over it and leave me the hell out of your damn posts.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2006, 03:51 PM
You suck as well, get over it and leave me the hell out of your damn posts.

im better than you.

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 03:57 PM
im better than you.
Sure, why not. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2006, 04:02 PM
lol, your too high on yourself.

jkool666
11-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Your both too high on yourselfs. Two posts I've read now about you two fighting over whos better.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2006, 10:54 PM
he started it.

Vulcan
11-05-2006, 11:34 PM
I know who it is...:asleep:

SayianOozaru
11-06-2006, 02:02 AM
tell me :o

you gotta do it since im barely able to play anymore D:

dont make me log on, thats the last thing you'll want me to do D:

cause now instead of a reading like this:

"UnknownMasterMind" killed by SayianOozaru with apprices"

it'd show up like this:

"SayianOozaru killd by UnknownMasterMind with gravitron"

thats just how bad it is now lol.

so time for me to change this thread around real quick. how ya'll been? :O

pooper200000
11-06-2006, 02:03 AM
I know who it is...:asleep:

not you?

Sulukra
11-06-2006, 04:29 AM
Time for Sulukra to throw out a random and highly unlikely theory - which is, of course, what I do best.

Now, I haven't actually seen this guy on Zone. Heck, most of you guys probably haven't even seen me on Zone. Thats just how often I log on (Sarcasm is your friend). So, I only have everyone's word to say who it isn't.

However, no one seems to be drawing attention to if Jo - who started the thread and drew attention to the matter - is actually this person. Its not that unlikely, unless someone can disprove it with hardcore evidence. He also said that the person wasn't that bad, really - another point to Sulukra's arguement.

Man, I need to stop making farfetched theories.

MisterMastermind
11-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Whoever the **** it is needs to stop trying to steal my identity.
Point 1: Mastermind in the account name.
Point 2: Tries to make people think it's an Xanadu.
Point 3: Dresses like I did before I left.
Point 4: Revived my old guild that it was never a part of (Lamers Inc.) When I disbanded it awhile ago.

someonesomewhere
11-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Time for Sulukra to throw out a random and highly unlikely theory - which is, of course, what I do best.

Now, I haven't actually seen this guy on Zone. Heck, most of you guys probably haven't even seen me on Zone. Thats just how often I log on (Sarcasm is your friend). So, I only have everyone's word to say who it isn't.

However, no one seems to be drawing attention to if Jo - who started the thread and drew attention to the matter - is actually this person. Its not that unlikely, unless someone can disprove it with hardcore evidence. He also said that the person wasn't that bad, really - another point to Sulukra's arguement.

Man, I need to stop making farfetched theories.

Nope, they were both on at the same time. Silly Sulukra.

jkool666
11-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Point 1: Mastermind in the account name.
Point 2: Tries to make people think it's an Xanadu.
Point 3: Dresses like I did before I left.
Point 4: Revived my old guild that it was never a part of (Lamers Inc.) When I disbanded it awhile ago.
Yeah, when you put it like that, what an uncool thing to do. I'd hate it if someone did that to me.

MisterMastermind
11-06-2006, 05:26 AM
Yeah, when you put it like that, what an uncool thing to do. I'd hate it if someone did that to me.
Swear to god, I had 5 people think it was me before I knew about it.

zell12
11-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Swear to god, I had 5 people think it was me before I knew about it.

Who cares?

MisterMastermind
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Who cares?

So it wouldn't bother you the slightest if somebody made an account called zell13, got on whatever server you played, dressed like you, used the same weapon you use, revived an old guild you were in as your old rank in that guild, wore that tag around, and adds your family tag to their name?

anubis_wing
11-06-2006, 06:36 PM
It's not a secret account....he had an old account of spacecaptain, and I remember that account raising okay. It's not Jin because I've seen them on together... Jin was asking me who he was... it's not Touya because I'm always talking to Touya when he's on and they're often on together... it's not typhoon because unknown dosen't suck. He's just himself, and if he had a secret account...I'd guess it was spanishmafia (K)

Some parts are harder to follow than other's but I think I made pretty good edit of what it should be.
Anyways, he's good. Typhoon is good. IxI is good. I suck. I can't tell who it is. But it can't be IXI because his spelling doesn't suck.

Dante55555
11-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Lol if Unknown was Vulcan id shoot myself xD.. Vulcan torments me too much.
And whats with typh.. He must have some 5 foot long black .... Up his ... Thats all im sayin..

bahamutstevetff
11-06-2006, 10:40 PM
unknown cant be vulcan, unknown is cool.

Dante55555
11-06-2006, 10:42 PM
SHHH VULCANS WATCHING *Shifty eyes*

Yea, unknown is pretty damb cool for a guy that we dont even know..
And he pisses Typh off so.. Hes a regular Jesus if u ask me. :D

Sulukra
11-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Nope, they were both on at the same time. Silly Sulukra.

Cor needs to stop proving me wrong before I almost manage to beat him in pool again D:

zell12
11-06-2006, 11:49 PM
So it wouldn't bother you the slightest if somebody made an account called zell13, got on whatever server you played, dressed like you, used the same weapon you use, revived an old guild you were in as your old rank in that guild, wore that tag around, and adds your family tag to their name?

I would probably tell him off once or twice, but taking this into the public and posting the things you did makes you look like a lamer.

MisterMastermind
11-06-2006, 11:52 PM
I would probably tell him off once or twice, but taking this into the public and posting the things you did makes you look like a lamer.
Jo brought this into public view (made the thread), I simply told him off once more. I was honestly hoping to not post in this but they wouldn't leave me the hell out of this.

pooper200000
11-06-2006, 11:52 PM

*waits for the point to become clear**waiting**waiting**Falls asleep while waiting*:asleep: :asleep: :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

zell12
11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Jo brought this into public view (made the thread), I simply told him off once more. I was honestly hoping to not post in this but they wouldn't leave me the hell out of this.

LET IT GO

I'm sure people know who you are if they want to know, and really care.

UnknownMasterMind
11-06-2006, 11:59 PM
I want to clarify, something, The Reason my Account is named after you, Is beacause when I played a long time ago, You were always on, And were The "Legendary Typhoon Xanadu". I respected that, And thought, I want to be like him one Day, And this Account was created. Another thing is, I asked Rykuz, If I could join Xanadu, The Guild. I never knew, The Xanadu, And (Xanadu) were different... Also, The (Lamer Inc.) Thing, I didnt know you owned, Jin lied to me and Told me it was some guy named "Elite_Snare"'s Guild. The Reason I wanted to Revive it wasbecause, I remebered It because Of, Snoro. My, Look is Dark Skinned, Yes, I wanted to use The Clother, Because Both Mrs, And Master, Use The same Hands, Legs, And Arms.

But, The MasterMind, Thing, Is not something you should yell about. Their is...
CousinMasterMind, MrsMasterMind, MisterMasterBlood(I thought he was a MasterMind for some reason.). You did not yell at them. So, I am sorry, If you think I am trying to Steal your identity, I am not. But, I want to be able to evetually become, As Good, Or better than you one day. I am taking your place either, You will always be remebered on Zone, As The "Legendary Typhoon Xanadu".

Now on to Topic, Vulcan does know who I am, And I asked him to keep it a Secret, He is the First Person, Who got it, And he did it in One guess. I told Vulcan not to tell anyone, And I know he will Keep to his Word, I trust him.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Sulukra
11-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Now on to Topic, Vulcan does know who I am, And I asked him to keep it a Secret, He is the First Person, Who got it, And he did it in One guess. I told Vulcan not to tell anyone, And I know he will Keep to his Word, I trust him.

He can also just check your IP and reference it with another account to figure it out.

We can't.

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Well, no ones guessed it so im guessing ur all as stupid as i am. Could be just Typhoon playing us all into his little "Test" if u wud. That maybe why ive never seen them both play at the same time. Could be Vulcan himself just taking the piss out off people to here what we say behind his back. Which we dont say anything :P. Or it could be just another random hopeful that amazingly climbed all the ranks in a matter of weeks. Who knows..

I sure dont :D
I like both Typhoon and Unknown (Chuck) pretty much the same. Typhoons funny and ignorent not to mention a pain in the ass but, thats who hes loved for. And Chuck is a well respected player who gained most of his popularity and got noticed most for "Being like Typhoon"..
I wouldnt chose sides if i had to. Both are cool :P And Im taking ur little sign off thing at the end tyvm Chuck.

Love from,
Jo the Great :D

MisterMastermind
11-07-2006, 03:14 AM
CousinMasterMind, MrsMasterMind, MisterMasterBlood(I thought he was a MasterMind for some reason.). You did not yell at them. So, I am sorry, If you think I am trying to Steal your identity, I am not. But, I want to be able to evetually become, As Good, Or better than you one day. I am taking your place either, You will always be remebered on Zone, As The "Legendary Typhoon Xanadu".
=\ I knew who they were, Cousin was snoro when he got bored, Mrs was gabby, and MisterMasterBlood I have no idea what was with that either. X_X None of the accounts were approved of, it was a pain. I'd at least like to know who the hell you are, if you'll tell me that then there's I can burn the hatchet and dance around it while singing praises to the almighty Sippycup.

someonesomewhere
11-07-2006, 04:09 AM
Cor needs to stop proving me wrong before I almost manage to beat him in pool again D:

Only because I go up 7-0 then sink 6 of yours D:

jkool666
11-07-2006, 04:31 AM
Your IXI. Final answer.

anubis_wing
11-07-2006, 04:57 AM
I'm gonna go nuts:
Huwajux
Ace
Trojan
There I'm done

MisterMastermind
11-07-2006, 04:58 AM
I'm gonna go nuts:
Huwajux
Ace
Trojan
There I'm done
Trojan and ace have more respect towards me than to pull that **** and not tell me who the hell it is...

anubis_wing
11-07-2006, 05:21 AM
What? They should respect you because your good? Dude, just because your good doesn't mean people should be respecful, being nice gets your respect, but not too nice cuz then you become a pansy.

Hrmmmmm he says he knew me, who knows me.....tell us past guild you've been in!

Sulukra
11-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Only because I go up 7-0 then sink 6 of yours D:

Yeah, I don't think even I could have managed that, Cor.

bahamutstevetff
11-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Your IXI. Final answer.

how can it be me when i beat him in smg events XD. and i think its huwajux now...think about it....who on zone is pally with vulcan exept him rlly.... unknown is good....its huwa im sure.

bahamutstevetff
11-07-2006, 06:53 PM
hes no legend or nowt, he used a SpAcE CaPtIn account

someonesomewhere
11-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, I don't think even I could have managed that, Cor.

I'm sure you could have. Like that snooker game where I beat you by a hundred points ;)

bahamutstevetff
11-07-2006, 07:22 PM
i remember my first snooker game with tench, i was losing buy like 200 points and i ended up winning narrowly on the best snooker ever lmao

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Double Post!

bahamutstevetff
11-07-2006, 10:26 PM
u better get an infaction for that spam like i did >: D....

Dante55555
11-07-2006, 10:28 PM
It wasnt spam xD I was merely informing you of your um... Ignorence... Great idea whoever started this page about what not and stuff......

MisterMastermind
11-07-2006, 11:46 PM
What? They should respect you because your good? Dude, just because your good doesn't mean people should be respecful, being nice gets your respect, but not too nice cuz then you become a pansy.
No, Trojan and Ace were my mates. Trojan was cool until he got "drunk", then I kinda ignored him.

SayianOozaru
11-10-2006, 08:44 PM
o i wanna try, i wanna try.

not sure who the **** that kid is, or if hes good, so i'll take some guesses...

::if hes good::
(just some wild guesses)

ThundaBox
FireBox
Muroko
stormy
andrewholmes
snoro
trojan
ace
fexii
dude2020
touya (xd)
familyguy57 (phy)
rykuz

::if he sucks::

tench
or some no name kid, that sucks and is getting all this attention just because "MasterMind" is in his account name :rolleyes:

once i get a better connection, i'll just have to simply kill it outta him :)

Sulukra
11-10-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm sure you could have. Like that snooker game where I beat you by a hundred points ;)

It was only 120 to 64, stop lying D:

Mind you, you almost got twice my score...

KuJi
11-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Zone gets so boring too fast.. like the rest of graal =1

pooper200000
11-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Zone gets so boring too fast.. like the rest of graal =1

I always find zone entertaining. Then again I am the most easily amused person on the planet. I can play the push the button game for hours on end.

SayianOozaru
11-11-2006, 06:36 AM
wait did huwa quit??

pooper200000
11-11-2006, 04:01 PM
wait did huwa quit??

try searching the goodbye forums. I believe he said he would come back occasionaly.

Crono
11-11-2006, 04:46 PM
I know who it is. It's not Typhoon to clear confusion and I'm not gonna tell you who it is. Let's just say I had an IP check on Typhoon and this person and they don't match.

MisterMastermind
11-11-2006, 05:52 PM
I know who it is. It's not Typhoon to clear confusion and I'm not gonna tell you who it is. Let's just say I had an IP check on Typhoon and this person and they don't match.

Stay away from my IP

Crono
11-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Stay away from my IP *removed by staff*.

Stop sexually harassing me.

SayianOozaru
11-11-2006, 07:20 PM
o hells nah. lol. damn huwa ****in quit? so he quit right after he made his staff postion...i bet you anything, if the kids good, it probly is huwa

Dante55555
11-12-2006, 04:26 AM
I know who he is now.. Doesnt actually help much.. Well.. Erm.. ITS NOT VULCAN ATLEAST! :D.. Nah im only kiddin Vulcan, your cool -.-

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 04:27 AM
I know who he is now.. Doesnt actually help much.. Well.. Erm.. ITS NOT VULCAN ATLEAST! :D.. Nah im only kiddin Vulcan, your cool -.-

hes cool depending on what you think kool is :D

Sulukra
11-12-2006, 08:26 AM
hes cool depending on what you think kool is :D

If being cool is being able to spell cool with a C, I don't believe you win this round.

Crono
11-12-2006, 10:37 AM
If being cool is being able to spell cool with a C, I don't believe you win this round.

Sulukra 1

Nanny 0

bahamutstevetff
11-12-2006, 11:07 AM
o hells nah. lol. damn huwa ****in quit? so he quit right after he made his staff postion...i bet you anything, if the kids good, it probly is huwa

nah, huwa quit because he got himself a girlfriend, shes kinda hot, im happy for him and hope he never comes back to graal :P.

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 03:08 PM
nah, huwa quit because he got himself a girlfriend, shes kinda hot, im happy for him and hope he never comes back to graal :P.

is that true or are you just saying that?

Huwajux
11-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Too bad! I'm back!

Scyinde
11-12-2006, 10:29 PM
zomg zomg zomg zomg, he was on today. he didn't quit ^^

pooper200000
11-12-2006, 10:31 PM

Sulukra 1

Nanny -infinity

Kool I fixed your quote crono I like spelling kool kool even though i know its cool i think its just funny. liek kool aid. :D

bahamutstevetff
11-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Too bad! I'm back!

did u get dumped XD

seanthien
11-13-2006, 01:08 AM
Wow..so much attention to 1 person o-o Did you people ever try asking him his realy account?=\

Dante55555
11-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Yes? And i got an answer.. It was **** and get lost :P.. Nah, i found out who he was eventually and hes cool as hell. So... Ima close the thread soon -.-

Huwajux
11-13-2006, 10:50 AM
did u get dumped XD
No. >:[

anubis_wing
11-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Too bad! I'm back!

Dumped already eh, well glad to see you back.

bahamutstevetff
11-13-2006, 07:09 PM
No. >:[

the idiot missed his date

Huwajux
11-13-2006, 09:53 PM
I didn't miss anything. :\

seanthien
11-13-2006, 11:38 PM

*****! Poor huwa xDD