PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about "Graal-O-Ween"

protozero
11-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Anyone liked to share their thoughts about the Halloween event?

I thought it was okay, but not that much fun to make some masks and then sit around the Demonic pumpkin for 2 minutes. The Haunted house wasn't much either, just the same glow and Evil Hands.

Stephen
11-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Anyone liked to share their thoughts about the Halloween event?

I thought it was okay, but not that much fun to make some masks and then sit around the Demonic pumpkin for 2 minutes. The Haunted house wasn't much either, just the same glow and Evil Hands.
The developers had very little time to work on Halloween this year, there were a lot of graphics done in a short period of time - I think Alarid is owed a thank you for that.

I enjoyed it - what you're not considering is that a whole new type of item-slot has been created. Masks. This isn't limited to Halloween items, and will probably be developed further in the future (please consider that all ganis have to be edited when such changes are made, there are a lot).

MasterNuke
11-01-2006, 08:00 AM
If you have a VIP mask, you'll know that they put in an item attribute to restrict items to a certain guild tag.

Waltz5
11-01-2006, 08:00 PM
The developers had very little time to work on Halloween this year, there were a lot of graphics done in a short period of time
Um start earlier?

I'm not saying anything negative about the update, I infact think it's fine for a mere thing like Halloween. Just a "time" excuse isn't valid.

And it's still a shame that it takes holidays/special days to get updates on GK.

sage_scooby
11-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Um start earlier?

I'm not saying anything negative about the update, I infact think it's fine for a mere thing like Halloween. Just a "time" excuse isn't valid.

And it's still a shame that it takes holidays/special days to get updates on GK.

It wasnt that late. It was in before anyone came trick or treating to my door. Heck thats like perfect time. Though I'd rather events start before the actual holiday.

I like the masks. I think its been a lot of fun for halloween this year.

Sam
11-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes the masks are super cool!

pooper200000
11-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Masks??

jonnyrocks2
11-03-2006, 05:09 AM
Hehe...The mask of Anger or whatever kinda looked like the Adolf in a way. :p

Creep666
11-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Mask of Torment reminds me of Corey Taylor's new mask :D

Gothika
11-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Mask of Torment looks nothing like Corey Taylor's mask.

Felix_Xenophobe
11-05-2006, 05:55 PM
screenies plx.