PDA

View Full Version : Original Reapers, Redpistoles and Plasmarifle

jkool666
10-29-2006, 03:37 AM
Since I used the edit'd versions of these weapons, I no longer have the originals.

Could someone please post the graphics (things under webgifs in graal folders) to the Plasmarifle icon, the gun itself, the Reapers icon, the weapon itself, and the Redpistoles icon, and the weapon itself.

pooper200000
10-29-2006, 03:38 AM
Since I used the edit'd versions of these weapons, I no longer have the originals.

Could someone please post the graphics (things under webgifs in graal folders) to the Plasmarifle icon, the gun itself, the Reapers icon, the weapon itself, and the Redpistoles icon, and the weapon itself.
just uninstalll then reinstall graal its probaly easier and faster

jkool666
10-29-2006, 03:47 AM
just uninstalll then reinstall graal its probaly easier and faster
Nah, this was is, trust me :) I only gotta right click, then save. While the other way I gotta go uninstall it.

pooper200000
10-29-2006, 03:48 AM
Nah, this was is, trust me :) I only gotta right click, then save. While the other way I gotta go uninstall it.

I know I when i ge made a tenhanced pulsars I made thema big block of text that says noob and shoots noob missles. I usually find it faster to uninstall then reinstall :p

Sulukra
10-29-2006, 05:02 AM
Just delete the edits from your image folder, then log back onto Graal and it'll re-download the originals.

That is the fastest way.

jkool666
10-29-2006, 05:06 AM
Just delete the edits from your image folder, then log back onto Graal and it'll re-download the originals.

That is the fastest way.
Yeah, that didn't work. Now there just not there *****. Good thing I copied them before deleting.

Sulukra
10-29-2006, 05:21 AM
Thats because you have to actually see the graphic (For example, has to be called by the server - shown in a gani, etc.) for it to be re-downloaded.

jkool666
10-29-2006, 05:25 AM
Thats because you have to actually see the graphic (For example, has to be called by the server - shown in a gani, etc.) for it to be re-downloaded.
So I would go where to do this? Lol.

Sulukra
10-29-2006, 05:27 AM
If you've already deleted the graphic from your graal folder, then just go out and take out the weapons on Zone and it should re-load them.

jkool666
10-29-2006, 05:30 AM
But the icons itself, shown in the top right. They arn't being shown.
But where do I go to delete the weapons? graal >> levels >> webgifs >> delete weapons?

Sulukra
10-29-2006, 06:03 AM
Graal - Levels - Webgifs - Zone folder (I'm assuming; I haven't actually checked).

Delete the images of the editted GFX there, and it -should- re-download from the server when you next see it.

jkool666
10-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeah, when I delete them the new recoloured ones just get re-downloaded. It would probably be much easier if someone just put these files on here from:
graal>>Levels>>Webgifs, then:
zone_weapon_magnum.png,
zone_weapon-reapers.png,
zone_weapon-redpistole.gif,
zone_icon_reapers.png,
zone_icon_redpistole.gif,
zone_weapon-plasmarifle.png(or .gif, I can't find this anymore...)

UnknownMasterMind
11-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I can post, Red Pistoles. :) I like Sayian's Updated Graphics, But something about the old ones make them Cool. Guesss, Cause Thats how I am use to seeing them. Anyway, Here you go:

Save them at,
my computer>graal>level>images>zone

Sincerely,
Unknown

UnknownMasterMind
11-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Please, Do not make this a Doulbe Post Warning, I have to post agian, To post the Other Original GFX.

Save them at,
my computer>graal>level>images>zone

Sincerely,
Unknown

Magadal
11-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah, when I delete them the new recoloured ones just get re-downloaded. It would probably be much easier if someone just put these files on here from:
graal>>Levels>>Webgifs, then:
zone_weapon_magnum.png,
zone_weapon-reapers.png,
zone_weapon-redpistole.gif,
zone_icon_reapers.png,
zone_icon_redpistole.gif,
zone_weapon-plasmarifle.png(or .gif, I can't find this anymore...)

If the recolored ones get redownloaded, then they are still on your hard drive under the same name. Graal will use them then and slows down. A bug I told Stefan several times x-x Should only use them from webgifs and images folder.

jkool666
11-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks Unknown :)