PDA

View Full Version : RPing/Kingdoms

SSmutz
07-09-2001, 12:13 AM
The kingdoms definatly need to get their own islands or PW or something. I'm getting sick of running into a group of RPers on accident while I'm traveling. Everytime I do accidently run into them I get attacked. And when I tell them I'm not RPing, they say something like "You're on our property!" when they're nowhere near any of the kingdoms' castles/areas.

Cloud_X
07-09-2001, 12:14 AM
It's RPing graal is now mostly rping it's a lot funner then random pks =]

SSmutz
07-09-2001, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
It's RPing graal is now mostly rping it's a lot funner then random pks =] Well it is random PKing at me, cuz they PK me when I don't know they're there. And I don't RP anyway.

Cloud_X
07-09-2001, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by SSmutz
Well it is random PKing at me, cuz they PK me when I don't know they're there. And I don't RP anyway. then dont go near the castles and stuff. Or go near large groups of RPers since most graalians now rp.

SSmutz
07-09-2001, 12:34 AM
when they're nowhere near any of the kingdoms' castles/areas.
And it's not like I'm gonna check the map every 10 seconds to make sure there's no RPers where I'm going.

Lion'el-Jonson
07-09-2001, 12:55 AM

And it's not like I'm gonna check the map every 10 seconds to make sure there's no RPers where I'm going.

hehehe

Cloud_X
07-09-2001, 01:21 AM

I ment if you see a heard of them and they are rping dont walk between em or something

SSmutz
07-09-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

I ment if you see a heard of them and they are rping dont walk between em or something
I never walk right through them, I always go around, but they still go after me.

JinZero
07-09-2001, 01:42 AM
rpers rule!:D

psihunter
07-09-2001, 01:47 AM
Yeah my problem is I need something good enuff to RP on and Graal2001 isnt that we do need Islands and if Stefan uses my ideas for RPing on those Islands it would make for VERY fun =)