PDA

View Full Version : Take Deleretia Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Stefan read

mhermher
07-09-2001, 01:11 AM
STEFAN TAKE DELERETIA DOWN IT SUX ICEPICK DONT DESERVE TO BE ON GRAAL HE SOULD BE IP BANNED AND HAVE NO SERVER HE = THIEF HE STEAL ILIGAL STUFF LIKE SSMUTZ HOUSE´GRRRRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR TAKE IT DOWN IT SUX
AND WHY DID IT COME UP CHECK THIS LVL
THIS LVL SUX IT DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN IT

yoshee15
07-09-2001, 02:05 AM
What i don't understand the most is why there are always like 50 people playing delteria and it sucks soo much?

MoonAngel
07-09-2001, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15
What i don't understand the most is why there are always like 50 people playing delteria and it sucks soo much?

.....people just go some place to have fun, they dont see the copyrighted stuff or they think that Ice Pick made it, DELETEria sux, Stefan couldnt take it down probably because Ice Pick is one of his best customer(best for the ammount of Money of course)... it sux

JinZero
07-09-2001, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by mhermher
STEFAN TAKE DELERETIA DOWN IT SUX ICEPICK DONT DESERVE TO BE ON GRAAL HE SOULD BE IP BANNED AND HAVE NO SERVER HE = THIEF HE STEAL ILIGAL STUFF LIKE SSMUTZ HOUSE´GRRRRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR TAKE IT DOWN IT SUX
AND WHY DID IT COME UP CHECK THIS LVL
THIS LVL SUX IT DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN IT

they go there because theres no where else to go

milotheman
07-09-2001, 03:25 AM
they should take it don but Ice Pick does spemd a lot

mastervampire
07-09-2001, 06:49 AM
the reason people are going to all these shity servers is simple..... they're the only one's left free to play. All the good servers are p2p so that more people will pay for an account so they have somewhere decent to play. The lazy cheap ones just jang around the shitty free ones, thats why they're so full of noob PKers. There's nothing to do in those crappy server BUT pk.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-09-2001, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by mastervampire
the reason people are going to all these shity servers is simple..... they're the only one's left free to play. All the good servers are p2p so that more people will pay for an account so they have somewhere decent to play. The lazy cheap ones just jang around the shitty free ones, thats why they're so full of noob PKers. There's nothing to do in those crappy server BUT pk.
Your wrong, and here is what the problem is
1) There are ONLY 4 p2p servers (there were much more before) and 3 of them are under construction
2) Except for Classic (well maybe Classic), Unholy Nation, and maybe one other server I'm not too sure the other free servers are under some sort of major construction, making it very hard to actually play and have fun.
3) Half the list of servers are listed under construction. I understand some of them may have to go on so they can test them but too many too long.

Therefore Delteria is the place to go when playing. I doin't know if this was poor PW managment (we have a new team now thank goodness) or something else but there really is nothing much to do on Graal, so peeps go make PW's (like me) or they go on crappier servers but ones that are pretty much developed

Merlin
07-09-2001, 10:14 AM
you are in no position to talk
AURORIA SUCKS

ownerofbabylon
07-09-2001, 09:26 PM
Yea, mostly all PWs are in horrible condition. I like Xone's design and im friends with the owner and co owner so I hang out there alot. Only prob is no new levels are added and everyone has nothing to do but PK. (I know cuz thats what i do too)