PDA

View Full Version : Default Weapon Win

MisterMastermind
10-15-2006, 05:48 AM
One of the dumbest rules I've ever heard of. Player A, Player B, and Player C are left in death match. Player A kills Player C. Player A then kills Player B, but Player A already has WeaponX, so Player B receives WeaponX. Player B could have just hid the entire time and done nothing, but still receives a prize. Player B doesn't deserve the prize, if anything, Player A does. Player A should receive cash or something instead of giving Player B a prize he doesn't deserve.

bahamutstevetff
10-15-2006, 09:29 AM
i agree, also, kickin players from events cuz they already have the event weapons is foul, like once i already killed 3 people, then got kicked for having the weapon>.>. zone events suck.

Huwajux
10-15-2006, 01:10 PM
I see what you mean. I would go with re-hosting if something like that happened.

pooper200000
10-15-2006, 02:32 PM
I see what you mean. I would go with re-hosting if something like that happened.

I like the idea of a rehost. It just seems unfair. I also don't think people who own the weapon should be able to compete because they may have made alliances to help certain players.

MisterMastermind
10-15-2006, 03:01 PM
But all the crappy players know of this rule, and they'd complain to vulcan. And you know what happened that one time you didn't give it to me when I won and you kept rehosting. Like 4 times in a row...

dude2020
10-15-2006, 03:33 PM
One of the dumbest rules I've ever heard of. Player A, Player B, and Player C are left in death match. Player A kills Player C. Player A then kills Player B, but Player A already has WeaponX, so Player B receives WeaponX. Player B could have just hid the entire time and done nothing, but still receives a prize. Player B doesn't deserve the prize, if anything, Player A does. Player A should receive cash or something instead of giving Player B a prize he doesn't deserve.i do agree but players that have them SHOULD be kicked which that rule states u of all people should know that :\

MrsMastermind
10-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Just kick the players that have the weapon. All they do is help their friends by not killing them, and in the end they let their friend kill them. It's pretty much free event weapons.

Huwajux
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM
But all the crappy players know of this rule, and they'd complain to vulcan. And you know what happened that one time you didn't give it to me when I won and you kept rehosting. Like 4 times in a row...
Omg that was so boring. I feared for my job because I thought there would be so many complaints that Vulcan would fire me. So I tried to be fair and hosted loads. Don't bring back horrible/boring memories.

dude2020
10-15-2006, 03:47 PM
But all the crappy players know of this rule, and they'd complain to vulcan. And you know what happened that one time you didn't give it to me when I won and you kept rehosting. Like 4 times in a row...And you know the solution? kick players that have them Stefan's rule of "Giving them 2 place" shouldnt even be there becuase of this rule

bahamutstevetff
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
ETs should have a giant map of the DM so if they see some1 teaming they can kick. and also, if a player gives a free kills, the other player dosent receive weapon.

jkool666
10-16-2006, 03:19 AM
You can't kick the players that already have it, thats nearly impossible. For me to have an event with 20-30 players in it, I would need to:
1. Find everyone who already has the weapon (how would I do that? Ask and people would lie?)
2. At the start, type /kick <acc name> about 20 times, which would take about 1-2 mins and I wouldn't even be able to watch to make sure people are following rules.

But I do agree Typhoon, it is a bad rule.

Googi
10-16-2006, 03:55 AM
Better idea: You can't play in the event if you already have the prize.

Draenin
10-16-2006, 03:59 AM
It makes no sense to have more than one copy of the same gun. It's not like you can drop them.

jkool666
10-16-2006, 07:34 AM
....... Good idea but (see below or above)

You can't kick the players that already have it, thats nearly impossible. For me to have an event with 20-30 players in it, I would need to:
1. Find everyone who already has the weapon (how would I do that? Ask and people would lie?)
2. At the start, type /kick <acc name> about 20 times, which would take about 1-2 mins and I wouldn't even be able to watch to make sure people are following rules.

It seems giving to to whoever is in second or rehost the event is the only way to go. But then giving it to whoever is in second can cause serious teaming problems. And rehosting won't work because odds are that same player will continue to win.

pooper200000
10-16-2006, 01:43 PM
ETs should have a giant map of the DM so if they see some1 teaming they can kick. and also, if a player gives a free kills, the other player dosent receive weapon.
The problem with free kills is that there are too many people who would abuse that for ex: Supernanny is going to kill a trial. The trial surrenders to Supernnany when an ET walks by so Supernnanny gets kicked. Supernnanny is then mad and contiues this and makes an event to get other people kicked. Ill sop talking of myself in 3rd person now!

maybe give ET's a big map and a clicky clicky mouse and when you click ona player twice it boots them back to the dropship? You know kinda like the castles game where you grab little men and throw them in the air but in this ccase they don't come back down :)

MisterMastermind
10-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Well if you kick everyone that have the weapon then it will basically be "who sucks the least?" and normally it's somebody who really doesn't deserve the weapon. My solution would be to give the winner (if they alreday have the weapon) some inside info about updates, or some explosives, etc.

Huwajux
10-16-2006, 05:29 PM
some inside info about updates
Gosh, scripting a command such as "/equipall redpistoles" isn't too hard. Just use that command at the beginning of an event and kick whoever has the weapon already. This can obviously go for other event items.

And I'm not going for the inside info about updates. Hell, I don't know why Zone is so tight-lipped about updates. It's not going to harm anyone. As long as the updates are sent through and not left as an unfinished piece of work, all is well. So what if people who don't know what they are talking about give false hope about random updates from the top of their head. If you are stupid enough to beleive someone who is not a staff member, that is your problem.

Zone desperately needs a larger staff team. Hell, I am going to be completely honest with all you guys. Working alone for Zone (No, there is no help/encouragement from Vulcan. He just plays Era and whatnot) is an absolute bore and I have no motivation to do work. Since I have to get bloody confirmation from Stefan before anything is uploaded. I'm going to (try to) persuade Stefan (I hope it is not as difficult as it was in the past) to hire some more team members for Zone. And no, just so you are wondering, no more non-development staff. I'm going to find competant people who will be devoted and I feel are trustworthy. I won't just run around rounding staff members up like a load of sheep. I'm really going to put some thought into it.

I just hope Stefan sees this in the same light...

MisterMastermind
10-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Stuff that won't happen.
That was border line off topic. I didn't get your opinion on the Player B wins by default.

dude2020
10-16-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm going to (try to) persuade Stefan (I hope it is not as difficult as it was in the past) to hire some more team members for Zone. And no, just so you are wondering, no more non-development staff. I'm going to find competant people who will be devoted and I feel are trustworthy. I won't just run around rounding staff members up like a load of sheep. I'm really going to put some thought into it.
i hope he agrees and mybe he'll upload the ****ing jail and hire Gps Not ETS to do the crapin thing

pooper200000
10-16-2006, 11:01 PM
And no, just so you are wondering, no more non-development staff. I'm going to find competant people who will be devoted and I feel are trustworthy. I won't just run around rounding staff members up like a load of sheep. I'm really going to put some thought into it.

Want the map Im working on I cnan post it pretty soon im almost done. Im making a bunch of 4 square maps and ill leave it up to you guys to connect them and add effects to everything but i have a story and eeverything already made I only have to do a little touch up and this would be like an improved version of zone wars. It isn't bad at all it looks better than most of gwars does.

Googi
10-16-2006, 11:02 PM
....... Good idea but (see below or above)

It would certainly require changing the script to allow ETs to ban all people with a certain weapon from the event, but that isn't difficult to do.

jkool666
10-17-2006, 03:03 AM
i hope he agrees and mybe he'll upload the ****ing jail and hire Gps Not ETS to do the crapin thing
Once again, no GP's. No offense to the players, but theres going to be some serious problems if anyones made GP. Plus Vulcan doesn't plan on uploading the jail anyways... Finally, I think Huwajux meant Dev Staff, not in game staff.

Zone doesn't need in game help, they need more development staff. We have Huwajux, Sayian, and Vulcan when he feels like it. Other players do work for zone, but these three are the only ones whos development work is added.

It would certainly require changing the script to allow ETs to ban all people with a certain weapon from the event, but that isn't difficult to do.
Indeed, but to find someone to go out of their way and do it, nearly impossible... Myself on Zone, I beleive its better to work with what you got, because the odds of it being changed to something better, are kind of slim...

someonesomewhere
10-17-2006, 03:07 AM

Look back at huwa's post and look for the words "non-development staff"

Crono
10-17-2006, 02:35 PM

Exactly. Did it seriously take you people so long to think of this?

There should be an option in the beginning of the event where you set the prize, and it automatically detects the prize on all the accounts. If you have the prize, you won't be warped into deathmatch. Simple as that. Or possibly not even able to get into the deathmatch uh "area" that warps you to the map.

Huwajux
10-17-2006, 07:26 PM
That was border line off topic. I didn't get your opinion on the Player B wins by default.
It wasn't off topic. It was a point that developed into something else. I mentioned a command to try to help solve this thread's problem, then mentioned the lack of staff that could do that, even.

And what opinion are you talking about? :P

dude2020
10-17-2006, 09:24 PM
Once again, no GP's. No offense to the players, but theres going to be some serious problems if anyones made GP. Plus Vulcan doesn't plan on uploading the jail anyways... Finally, I think Huwajux meant Dev Staff, not in game staff.How? seriosly how would it be a problem if Some GPS were hired and Stefan/Vulcan can trust them? and i never said VULCAN is going to upload x.x and i know i jsut wanted somthing to type about to keep me busy

anubis_wing
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Basically your argueing with the fact that if you already have everything you should recieve extra instead of giving someone else a chance to get something new.....Zone events do suck if they listen to you Typhoon.

pooper200000
10-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Basically your argueing with the fact that if you already have everything you should recieve extra instead of giving someone else a chance to get something new.....Zone events do suck if they listen to you Typhoon.

I find them quite entertaining actually!

dude2020
10-17-2006, 10:19 PM
I find them quite entertaining actually!and thats the meaning of Events x.x and if u win Congrats

MisterMastermind
10-17-2006, 10:57 PM
It wasn't off topic. It was a point that developed into something else. I mentioned a command to try to help solve this thread's problem, then mentioned the lack of staff that could do that, even.

And what opinion are you talking about? :PRead the first post. -.-"

Basically your argueing with the fact that if you already have everything you should recieve extra instead of giving someone else a chance to get something new.....Zone events do suck if they listen to you Typhoon.No, I'm arguing that if somebody sucks, they shouldn't get a prize for being weak.

Exactly. Did it seriously take you people so long to think of this?

There should be an option in the beginning of the event where you set the prize, and it automatically detects the prize on all the accounts. If you have the prize, you won't be warped into deathmatch. Simple as that. Or possibly not even able to get into the deathmatch uh "area" that warps you to the map.No, that's not a "who derves it most" type thing. It's a "who sucks the least?"

jkool666
10-17-2006, 10:58 PM
How? seriosly how would it be a problem if Some GPS were hired and Stefan/Vulcan can trust them?
John... This problem has been explained to you, many times over and over. Let me make an example.
Player X (GP) logs on...
Player X (GP) *bans every single player who has ever loged onto Zone*

Graal is a global business, people need to remember that. If you owned a global business, and you banned everyone single one of your customers, do you know how badly you would be screwed. And the blame doesn't go on who banned them, its who hired them.

Understand? Trust is somthing that needs to be earned over long periods of time, and even then it can be false.

pooper200000
10-17-2006, 11:01 PM
John... This problem has been explained to you, many times over and over. Let me make an example.
Player X (GP) logs on...

Graal is a global business, people need to remember that. If you owned a global business, and you banned everyone single one of your customers, do you know how badly you would be screwed. And the blame doesn't go on who banned them, its who hired them.

Understand? Trust is somthing that needs to be earned over long periods of time, and even then it can be false.

nicely said it just makes me so proud *wipes tears out of eyes*

dude2020
10-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Player X (GP) logs on...

Understand? Trust is somthing that needs to be earned over long periods of time, and even then it can be false.Or maybe JUST maybe this is a shot out of the darkness that the GPs cant ban here only jail!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

jkool666
10-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Or maybe JUST maybe this is a shot out of the darkness that the GPs cant ban here only jail!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
.... You have to be kidding me John...
Plus Vulcan doesn't plan on uploading the jail anyways...

Also... (see below)

Player X (GP) logs on...
Player X (GP) *jails every single player who has ever loged onto Zone*
Change bans to jails, we get the same problem.

dude2020
10-17-2006, 11:52 PM
.... You have to be kidding me John... No
Change bans to jails, we get the same problem.Acutally no we dont becuz thats like an 1 min fix that any Gp could do

Crono
10-17-2006, 11:53 PM
No, that's not a "who derves it most" type thing. It's a "who sucks the least?"

No, it's a "who already has the weapon" type of thing that just so happens to be "who is the best of these suckers".

jkool666
10-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Acutally no we dont becuz thats like an 1 min fix that any Gp could do
John, stop... Just stop. FINAL EXAMPLE:

Player x (GP) logs on...

Jailes everyone, they get PISSED OFF. Stefan doesn't want any players at all pissed off at his error, so why should he ask for a mistake.

Finally, no matter how smart ass you are, you can't make a smart ass remark to what I said about trust.

Crono
10-18-2006, 12:02 AM
John, stop... Just stop.

Just ignore him. He obviously has no idea what he's talking about. Vulcan declines the jail for a reason, I think it's quite obvious to us all. :asleep:

dude2020
10-18-2006, 12:04 AM
you can't make a smart ass remark to what I said about trust.wanna bet? im that much of a smart ass

jkool666
10-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Just ignore him. He obviously has no idea what he's talking about. Vulcan declines the jail for a reason, I think it's quite obvious to us all. :asleep:
Lol, true that.
im that much of a smart ass
I've noticed.

dude2020
10-18-2006, 12:16 AM
I've noticed.Ty

Huwajux
10-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Read the first post. -.-"
Yes? What do you want to point out? The first post mentioned a certain "Rule" that happens in certain conditions. That "Rule" concerns staff. You made a suggestion about "Inside-info". What would be the point? That info would just get spread around Zone like wildfire. I then mentioned the stupid decision made by staff that "Inside-info" is inside-info.

The point is developing, not going off topic.

If you want to take a jab at me, do so by all means in PM. I get the impression you want to get back at me for "Something".

MisterMastermind
10-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Blah, blah blah, accusation.
That's nice I'm simply asking your opinion on the rule itself.

Gambet
10-18-2006, 11:53 PM

Or you can have it automatically do so via script

//This would go in the dropship

function onActionServerSide()
{
if (params[0] == "sweap") {
serverr.sweap = tokens[1];
player.chat = "Event weapon set to: " @ serverr.sweap;
for (pl: allplayers) {
if (pl.guild != "Events Team") {
if (findweapon(serverr.sweap) != NULL) {
pl.chat = "You already have the event prize:" @ serverr.sweap;
setlevel2("blah.nw",30,30);
}
}
}
}
}

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerChats()
{
if (player.guild == "Events Team") {
if (player.chat.starts("/setweapon")) {
tokens = player.chat.tokenize();
if (tokens[1] != serverr.sweap) {
triggerserver("gui",name,"sweap",tokens[1]);
} else player.chat = "Event weapon is already set to " @ serverr.sweap;
}
}
}
function onPlayerEnters()
{
if (serverr.sweap != NULL) {
player.chat = "You already have the event prize:" @ serverr.sweap;
}
}
}

And...

//This would go in the map itself

function onActionServerSide()
{
if (params[0] == "rweap") serverr.sweap = NULL;
}

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerEnters()
{
if (serverr.sweap != NULL) {
player.chat = "You already have the event prize:" @ serverr.sweap;
}
triggerserver("gui",name,"rweap");
}
}

Or something like that....

jkool666
10-19-2006, 03:15 AM
@ Gambet (Quote didn't like me)

But like I said, its hard to find someone who will do something for Zone and see it uploaded. If its just a new command for ET's I don't think it would be. To be honest I don't understand a bit of the script there, would that scripting actually work to perform this task?

Gambet
10-19-2006, 03:20 AM
It would allow you to set a string that reads what the prize for the event will be. When you set the string, anyone in the dropship that currently has that weapon will be warped out to a designated level. Anyone that enters the level after you set the string that has the weapon will be warped out of the dropship. If anyone lags in and gets into the map by lag or something, the map would warp out anyone with the weapon designated in the string to prevent anyone from participating that has the event prize already. Once people warp into the map, the string is reset, so that you can set it again at another time.

someonesomewhere
10-19-2006, 03:40 AM
To be honest I don't understand a bit of the script there, would that scripting actually work to perform this task?

not the way it's set up, but it wouldn't be hard for stefan to fill it in :p

Huwajux
10-19-2006, 08:37 PM
That's nice I'm simply asking your opinion on the rule itself.
Oh?
That was border line off topic.

MisterMastermind
10-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh?
Yes, the topic is if sucky PlayerB should win WeaponX or not.

jkool666
10-20-2006, 02:44 AM
It would allow you to set a string that reads what the prize for the event will be. When you set the string, anyone in the dropship that currently has that weapon will be warped out to a designated level. Anyone that enters the level after you set the string that has the weapon will be warped out of the dropship. If anyone lags in and gets into the map by lag or something, the map would warp out anyone with the weapon designated in the string to prevent anyone from participating that has the event prize already. Once people warp into the map, the string is reset, so that you can set it again at another time.
You do have a fine idea, but I can't really see Stefan adding it in. It would also need to be set so ET's can enter with their weapons.

Gambet
10-20-2006, 03:15 AM
You do have a fine idea, but I can't really see Stefan adding it in. It would also need to be set so ET's can enter with their weapons.

The script doesn't count ETs, so it would allow them inside if they had the event weapon or not.

Huwajux
10-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Blind ignorance.
I've already given my opinion on the matter. Thanks.

MisterMastermind
10-20-2006, 10:40 PM
I've already given my opinion on the matter. Thanks.

Rehosting isn't an option seeing as all the sucky players are up to date with this rule.

dude2020
10-21-2006, 01:03 AM
Rehosting isn't an option seeing as all the sucky players are up to date with this rule.Typhoon stop *****ing about this if u want nubs who suck not to win them THEN make new p2ps =/

MisterMastermind
10-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Typhoon stop *****ing about this if u want nubs who suck not to win them THEN make new p2ps =/
I'm not gonna spend 500+ dollars to win every damn event I go in. Bill gates doesn't even have that kind of money.

Googi
10-21-2006, 07:13 AM
I'm not gonna spend 500+ dollars to win every damn event I go in. Bill gates doesn't even have that kind of money.

This is looking less and less like you're trying to remove a stupid rule and more and more like it's about your ego.

bahamutstevetff
10-21-2006, 02:00 PM
the best thing should be that if someone who has an event weapon wins, just cancell the event, less sucky people will have event weapons.

Huwajux
10-21-2006, 02:20 PM
Rehosting isn't an option seeing as all the sucky players are up to date with this rule.
Sucky players? Someone wins an event that isn't you. Boo hoo. They must obviously suck.

dude2020
10-21-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm not gonna spend 500+ dollars to win every damn event I go in. Bill gates doesn't even have that kind of money.WEll then stop ****ing complaining then :\

This is looking less and less like you're trying to remove a stupid rule and more and more like it's about your ego.agreed

the best thing should be that if someone who has an event weapon wins, just cancell the event, less sucky people will have event weapons.IXI, you just need to shut up w/ Typh becuz this is Baby Back Bull ****

MisterMastermind
10-21-2006, 04:32 PM
the best thing should be that if someone who has an event weapon wins, just cancell the event, less sucky people will have event weapons.

Exactly.
Sucky players? Someone wins an event that isn't you. Boo hoo. They must obviously suck. No, it's the fact that they run from everyone until I kill the rest of the players, then come running to the ET saying that I already have the weapon.

jkool666
10-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Sucky players? Someone wins an event that isn't you. Boo hoo. They must obviously suck.
Typhoon and IXI don't like it because its impossible for them to win. I don't care what anyone says about cokcyness, ego whatever, if Typhoon or IXI are in an event, they will win. They shouldn't be punished for being better then everyone else.

IXI, you just need to shut up w/ Typh becuz this is Baby Back Bull ****
You're only not on their side because you know that Typhoon made this thread because you auto-won bluepistoles because of this dumb rule.

With this rule, a player only needs to get to the final two. It creates more teaming, more hiding and obviously more peoples (hense this thread). It needs to be changed, IXI's idea of just canceling the event was nice.

Crono
10-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Yes, the topic is if sucky PlayerB should win WeaponX or not.

Event items aren't made for "pros" to have, they're made for people who win events. I don't even like Zone's hosting system. I'd rather have people go through a spar tournment but it's kind of hard to setup.

dude2020
10-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Typhoon and IXI don't like it because its impossible for them to win. I don't care what anyone says about cokcyness, ego whatever, if Typhoon or IXI are in an event, they will win. They shouldn't be punished for being better then everyone else.then see this they in all the events and so that They wold be the only ones Getting them until the ET dicides to just crap the whole thing SO thats one of the main reasons this rule was put in

You're only not on their side because you know that Typhoon made this thread because you auto-won bluepistoles because of this dumb rule.Acutally i would of Won bps again if this rule wasnt there :\ and in only siding w/ Huwa becuz this is Bull **** jsut complaining sounds more like of a support ticket type thing to me

With this rule, a player only needs to get to the final two. It creates more teaming, more hiding and obviously more peoples (hense this thread). It needs to be changed, IXI's idea of just canceling the event was nice.And thats why the kicking function was made to Kick those cheaters and maybe when u go on tag u see all the nicks like when u press n to see hiders?

bahamutstevetff
10-21-2006, 08:55 PM
i <3 jesse, john, go change ur nappies or dypers depending on your nationality. god like if some1 who already has event weapons wins then it should just be tough luck. cuz u didnt win, you didnt come out on top in an event so you do now win.

Huwajux
10-21-2006, 09:09 PM
No, it's the fact that they run from everyone until I kill the rest of the players, then come running to the ET saying that I already have the weapon.
Then it seems you are the problem. If a good player wins an event item, fair enough. But taking part in an event for the same item will make it a more likely possibility that he will win again. So people hide from the good player because he has obviously won before, and they take advantage of it by hiding.

If people with the event item didn't play, then people wouldn't hide, because the amount of good players would deminish. Man, that's a sketchy explanation... I hope he doesn't use "TEHN IT'S WHO SUCK TEH LEEST"

bahamutstevetff
10-21-2006, 09:16 PM
so people wouldnt deserve event items, honestly the event system on zone is so jewed.

Googi
10-21-2006, 09:29 PM
No, it's the fact that they run from everyone until I kill the rest of the players, then come running to the ET saying that I already have the weapon.

Yeah, and making it so that you can only play if you don't already have the weapon is a perfectly good solution to this. The fact that you're rejecting this solution shows that you aren't really trying to change the current system (which is indeed a bad system) but just trying to monopolize event weapons.

MisterMastermind
10-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Typhoon and IXI don't like it because its impossible for them to win. I don't care what anyone says about cokcyness, ego whatever, if Typhoon or IXI are in an event, they will win.

I'm tempted to force IXI on so that we can both dominate the map and make it so they HAVE to rehost.

Crono
10-21-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm tempted to force IXI on so that we can both dominate the map and make it so they HAVE to rehost.

Ever heard of event disruption?

dude2020
10-21-2006, 10:42 PM
john, go change ur nappies or dypers depending on your nationality. god like if some1 who already has event weapons wins then it should just be tough luck. cuz u didnt win, you didnt come out on top in an event so you do now win.IXI go change ur suckyness or noobess u damn Brit and Guess whats the solution??!?!?!?!?! THEY SHOULDNT BE IN THERE i think Gambets script should be put in

jkool666
10-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Acutally i would of Won bps again if this rule wasnt there :\ and in only siding w/ Huwa becuz this is Bull **** jsut complaining sounds more like of a support ticket type thing to me
*Thinks back on that event* no, you lost, you came second, you auto won. Typhoon beat you. I remember this well from everyone afterwards complaining to me that you get the prize anyways and me having to explain this bs rule.
And thats why the kicking function was made to Kick those cheaters and maybe when u go on tag u see all the nicks like when u press n to see hiders?
John, theres one thing you don't quite understand. Why have something that has the potential to create a problem. Why not eliminate the potential all together.

dude2020
10-22-2006, 12:05 AM
*Thinks back on that event* no, you lost, you came second, you auto won. Typhoon beat you. I remember this well from everyone afterwards complaining to me that you get the prize anyways and me having to explain this bs rule.*Thinks back to that post* i never said THAT event now did i? No

John, theres one thing you don't quite understand. Why have something that has the potential to create a problem. Why not eliminate the potential all together.Orly then tell me the Potential that would create the problem then? Vulcan acutally working for Viper? or Vulcan is Viper?

pooper200000
10-22-2006, 12:09 AM
*Thinks back to that post* i never said THAT event now did i? No

Orly then tell me the Potential that would create the problem then? Vulcan acutally working for Viper? or Vulcan is Viper?

Vulcan is the cheerful viper tamer. I don't think its really important. The event outcome could have changed if that happened.

dude2020
10-22-2006, 12:13 AM
Vulcan is the cheerful viper tamer.i shot out of the dark here Do u know who Viper is? I don't think its really important. The event outcome could have changed if that happened.Actually i really confused at this part of the post

pooper200000
10-22-2006, 12:34 AM
i shot out of the dark here Do u know who Viper is? Actually i really confused at this part of the post

Yes I know who viper is and your always confused.

dude2020
10-22-2006, 12:44 AM
Yes I know who viper isk and i ighly doubt Vulcan is a "Viper Tamer" and your always confused.and ur always werid

jkool666
10-22-2006, 12:45 AM
*Thinks back to that post* i never said THAT event now did i? No
Then no, you wouldn't have bluepistoles, you won't be awarded those other ones because you lost them remember?
Orly then tell me the Potential that would create the problem then? Vulcan acutally working for Viper? or Vulcan is Viper?
Are you extremely stupid? Or just can't read? Good lord... Think then post. Go read the rest of this thread... I'm not showing you...

dude2020
10-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Then no, you wouldn't have bluepistoles, you won't be awarded those other ones because you lost them remember?i Still dont have Bps for the following reason:Vulcan doesnt have access to his other account WHICH I DOUBT and i could win Bps any ol time

Are you extremely stupid? Or just can't read? Good lord... Think then post.Are you extremely stupid? Or just can't u understand that im pissed off? Good lord...

Crono
10-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Are you extremely stupid? Or just can't u understand that im pissed off? Good lord...

You should never EVER call ANYONE IN THE WORLD stupid. Specially you.

I already kind of posted my thoughts and people seemed to ignore it (because im always right of course). So -shrugs-.

dude2020
10-22-2006, 12:58 AM
You should never EVER call ANYONE IN THE WORLD stupid. Specially you.All ****ing becuz i dont show it that doesnt mean i dont work my ****ing ass off at School and quite frankly i acutally do good so get ur ****ing facts right before u go bashing

(because im always right of course)i lol'd at that

Crono
10-22-2006, 01:01 AM
All ****ing becuz i dont show it that doesnt mean i dont work my ****ing ass off at School and quite frankly i acutally do good so get ur ****ing facts right before u go bashing

I'm not bashing and you have simply proved my point to the forums.

i lol'd at that

Awesome.

dude2020
10-22-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm not bashing and you have simply proved my point to the forums.Thats ur exuse to get out of ****

Crono
10-22-2006, 01:07 AM
Thats ur exuse to get out of ****

This isn't a 1:1 chat, I've already proved my point and you're just continuing with useless posts as usual. Haven't you quit already? (judging by your goodbye thread...)

dude2020
10-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Haven't you quit already? (judging by your goodbye thread...)Quitting Graal doesnt mean i have to quit the forums =/ plus ill be back

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2006, 11:43 AM
its just a game jeez, im quite tempted to go with typhoon and dominate the map just so you noobs (john) cry when u looze. john...get a life.

dude2020
10-22-2006, 03:57 PM
its just a game jeez, im quite tempted to go with typhoon and dominate the map just so you noobs (john) cry when u looze. john...get a life.i seriosly lol'd at that post becuase IXI doesnt seem to READ much Read-Think-Post

pooper200000
10-22-2006, 04:56 PM
k and i ighly doubt Vulcan is a "Viper Tamer" and ur always werid

Thank you captain obvious. WHy can't you just leave the forums too?

MisterMastermind
10-22-2006, 05:27 PM
its just a game jeez, im quite tempted to go with typhoon and dominate the map just so you noobs (john) cry when u looze. john...get a life.

We should schedule this over MSN or forum PMS.

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2006, 06:37 PM
We should schedule this over MSN or forum PMS.

sounds like a plan, exept i dont have my bahamut account, i only have wolf eyes. which tench recently hacked.

Crono
10-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I know for a fact you two will be purposely trying to ruin the experience of everyone else (planning?, already discussing the fact that you're going to force ET's to rehost?). It's called event disruption and it IS bannable.

killer_dog10
10-22-2006, 11:04 PM
One of the dumbest rules I've ever heard of. Player A, Player B, and Player C are left in death match. Player A kills Player C. Player A then kills Player B, but Player A already has WeaponX, so Player B receives WeaponX. Player B could have just hid the entire time and done nothing, but still receives a prize. Player B doesn't deserve the prize, if anything, Player A does. Player A should receive cash or something instead of giving Player B a prize he doesn't deserve.

(noting reading any of the 6 pages of posts..)
I think there should be a tourment for everyone that enters like 8 poeple are randomly pair up (if uneven then one person is booted but will go to the next) and both would have to fight even if thier friends so noone can "team" or "hide" but "share" if two friends do have to fight each other in the rounds

But it's just an ideal...

I didn't realize that was a rule because it seems way unfair. Just like I can only get events weps from events :(. I havn't seen a event in so long I thought they disappear.

jkool666
10-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I know for a fact you two will be purposely trying to ruin the experience of everyone else (planning?, already discussing the fact that you're going to force ET's to rehost?). It's called event disruption and it IS bannable.
Its not disruption, they are just playing and no one but one another can kill them. Not disruption at all... As long as they don't team, which they can easily avoid, they won't do anything wrong :S.

Crono
10-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Its not disruption, they are just playing and no one but one another can kill them. Not disruption at all... As long as they don't team, which they can easily avoid, they won't do anything wrong :S.

They are purposly trying to ruin other people's gaming experiences. They already posted they will just play so that the event is re-hosted.

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2006, 12:19 PM
u know what, the sole idea of an event on a game is fun, so why should people who previosl won an event be excluded from future event and with it the fun?

Crono
10-23-2006, 02:13 PM
u know what, the sole idea of an event on a game is fun, so why should people who previosl won an event be excluded from future event and with it the fun?

That's like saying why should a LAT on a server not tryout for LAT again even though he's already made it to LAT?

Darlene159
10-23-2006, 02:53 PM
u know what, the sole idea of an event on a game is fun,In theory.

so why should people who previosl won an event be excluded from future event and with it the fun?So that those who do not have the event prize be given a chance to get it? Sounds fair to me.

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2006, 03:44 PM
sounds like it means people who dont deserve it get a better chance, prizes should be ment for more skilled players who can win them.

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2006, 03:45 PM
That's like saying why should a LAT on a server not tryout for LAT again even though he's already made it to LAT?
not really, LATs purpose isnt fun, its a job, zone player is not a job.

MisterMastermind
10-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Is not. We're just going to play at the same time. That's just like when jesse informed me an event was going on. I'm just going to tell him when an event happens so he can get on and participate.

Googi
10-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Is not. We're just going to play at the same time. That's just like when jesse informed me an event was going on. I'm just going to tell him when an event happens so he can get on and participate.

More at issue would be the apparent hidden agreement to not fight eachother unless you're the last two remaining.

Crono
10-24-2006, 02:35 AM
not really, LATs purpose isnt fun, its a job, zone player is not a job.

Not for you but it may be fun to me.

Being a player on zone might be a job for some people.

"I'm tempted to force IXI on so that we can both dominate the map and make it so they HAVE to rehost." -Typhoon

"im quite tempted to go with typhoon and dominate the map just so you noobs (john) cry" -IXI

"We should schedule this over MSN or forum PMS." -Typhoon

"sounds like a plan, exept i dont have my bahamut account, i only have wolf eyes. which tench recently hacked." -IXI

:rolleyes:

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2006, 09:51 AM
More at issue would be the apparent hidden agreement to not fight eachother unless you're the last two remaining.

who can prove it? if were kicked because we are the last two, however coincidential it may NOT seem, it cant be proved, unless were caught teaming, your in trouble.

MisterMastermind
10-24-2006, 01:55 PM
I'll make this basic. IXI, when you get on you can dominate the right side of the map, I'll take the left. No problem there. :) Now you can't even kick us for not fighting as we won't see each other...

Crono
10-24-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll make this basic. IXI, when you get on you can dominate the right side of the map, I'll take the left. No problem there. :) Now you can't even kick us for not fighting as we won't see each other...

If I see one of you on one side and the other on the other, I will kick you. Why? Because it's part of your little scheme to force an event to be rehosted which I consider

1) Event disruption
2) Ruining the gameplay of other players

You can get technical and say that I'm ruining YOUR gameplay but the rules also state that my second point is to be judged by staff. I don't care how cool and <3<3<3 you and I are, Typhoon, but I won't stand for ruining an event and forcing it to be rehosted.

Googi
10-24-2006, 07:19 PM
who can prove it? if were kicked because we are the last two, however coincidential it may NOT seem, it cant be proved

Except of course by the confession, right here on the forums.

jkool666
10-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Well I won't be kicking either of them from any of my events (unless they do something wrong). No one seems to remember why they are doing this.
To end this BS rule.

But I have a much better solution which will end problems.

Final 2, player x and player y that already has the items.
No, player x does not auto win, thats stupid.

Solution 1:
Player y beats player x, Player y is awarded 1000 money. Event is ended no one gets the weapon.

Solution 2: Player y beats player x, event is ended, no one gets weapon.

Better? You can't kick out players who already have the weapons, events will be full of newbie p2p's who really don't dezerve it, and trials.

Googi
10-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Better? You can't kick out players who already have the weapons, events will be full of newbie p2p's who really don't dezerve it, and trials.

Uh, there are plenty of good players who don't have any given event weapon.

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2006, 10:03 PM
if they cant beat all the players willing to participate in zones crappy events, why do they deserve it.

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2006, 10:08 PM
If I see one of you on one side and the other on the other, I will kick you. Why? Because it's part of your little scheme to force an event to be rehosted which I consider

1) Event disruption

You can get technical and say that I'm ruining YOUR gameplay but the rules also state that my second point is to be judged by staff. I don't care how cool and <3<3<3 you and I are, Typhoon, but I won't stand for ruining an event and forcing it to be rehosted.

how corrupt is this? where not doing anything wrong, where not teaming or hiding, were just at different sides of the map, where on diff sides of the map, so where kicked??? how corrupt, its so unfair that we should get punished/excluded simply for being better than everyone else... plus theres the fact that my new account dosent have any event weapons, so i can still enter.

pooper200000
10-24-2006, 10:16 PM
how corrupt is this? where not doing anything wrong, where not teaming or hiding, were just at different sides of the map, where on diff sides of the map, so where kicked??? how corrupt, its so unfair that we should get punished/excluded simply for being better than everyone else... plus theres the fact that my new account dosent have any event weapons, so i can still enter.

If youve already one them then got your account banned your evading ban by participating while also ruining others game play. You have already ahd the chance to win an event item while many of us "sucky players" have not had the opportunity to win them. You could possibly be payed off to not participate by having the server automatically give the 100 money to any of the event winners who already possess the item for being there? I don't think it should be allowed for someone who already won an EW to win it agin and ruin someone else's chance to get one. What makes you different?

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
wait a second, my playing is ruining it becuz im good is basically what u said, and becuz my old accs banned u cant play....how *** r u.

Crono
10-24-2006, 10:19 PM
how corrupt is this?

Do you even know what corrupt means?

where not doing anything wrong

Already told you what you're doing wrong in my last post. Way to ignore it?

where not teaming or hiding, were just at different sides of the map, where on diff sides of the map, so where kicked???

Refer to my last post.

how corrupt, its so unfair that we should get punished/excluded simply for being better than everyone else

Refer to "do you even know what corrupt means?". Also, I already told you why you'd be punished if you went ahead with your plan, refer to my last post.

... plus theres the fact that my new account dosent have any event weapons, so i can still enter.

are you not paying attention to what I'm saying? im saying if you two force an event to be rehosted it's event disruption. long as you two aren't forcing the event to be rehosted with your stupid little plans no problem.

SayianOozaru
10-24-2006, 10:20 PM

1) Event disruption

and when/if i get a better ****in connection so im not always freezing, i'll take the top of the map, and i'll have someone go to the bottom, what then?

its stupid to give event prizes out to the people that placed 2nd or 3rd, because they didnt win them. its that simple.

you get an event weapon BY WINNING IT, not by placing 2nd. 2nd place is the 1st loser, remember that. and yet they still win something when they lose? thats just fkin stupid.

Do you even know what corrupt means?

a staff member abusing his/her rights to one or more particular players. if you kick them for being on different sides of the map, you'd might as well kick everyone else, for being on different sides of the map aswell, if you dont want to be abusive.

Already told you what you're doing wrong in my last post. Way to ignore it?

last i checked, the zone rules dont say 2 good players starting on different sides of the map and killin everyone on there side is illegal -_-

Refer to "do you even know what corrupt means?". Also, I already told you why you'd be punished if you went ahead with your plan, refer to my last post.

but they dont choose the side of the map they start on, it happens randomly, so if it does happen, you'd be abusing rights. this is why zone will die, and turn into nothing but trials who cant participate in events anyway.

are you not paying attention to what I'm saying? im saying if you two force an event to be rehosted it's event disruption. long as you two aren't forcing the event to be rehosted with your stupid little plans no problem.

since when is the last to people standing, if they both have the event weapon, event disruption? listen to yourself.

this is why zone, and graal is ****in stupid as hell, they hire kids like that.

pooper200000
10-24-2006, 10:27 PM
wait a second, my playing is ruining it becuz im good is basically what u said, and becuz my old accs banned u cant play....how *** r u.

you ruin it by being yoruself. I am calling you good because you are! If you have a new account thats great youve already ahd your chance let someone else have a whack at it!

SayianOozaru
10-24-2006, 10:29 PM
you ruin it by being yoruself. I am calling you good because you are! If you have a new account thats great youve already ahd your chance let someone else have a whack at it!

how come everyone w/o an event weapon is like this? then once they get it they turn against there word... -_-

pooper200000
10-24-2006, 10:32 PM
how come everyone w/o an event weapon is like this? then once they get it they turn against there word... -_-

Wanna bet bring it FOO! I won't turn against that. If I have a EW im not gonna particaipate in that event. Ill probaly lose my bounty then which would be pointless.

SayianOozaru
10-24-2006, 10:34 PM
w/e you gotta tell yourself kid, trust me, you wont want anyone else with the weapon, because to many get out.

if that ****s allowed, then im just gonna say **** zone, thats the stupidest **** i've ever heard. disqualifying players because there good, what a joke lol. ****in dumbasses, i swear...

MisterMastermind
10-24-2006, 10:50 PM

1) Event disruption

I'd get you fired so fast your head would spin. Don't start this crap, if IXI and I wish to participate, we're allowed to participate. If you wish to kick us just for being on different sides of the map that's going to end up being your problem, because that would be the dumbest reason anyone has ever been removed from an event. "LOLI CONSPIRACIED THEORY THEY R TEM DA REST OIV DEUM TO MAEK MEREHOSt!!!!111oneoneoneleven." That's like saying "you're good, therefore you can't participate." If you even try to kick me for that I promise to ruin the rest of your events via trial account+win.

Crono
10-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I'd get you fired so fast your head would spin.

Here's how much I care.

| |

Don't start this crap, if IXI and I wish to participate, we're allowed to participate.

Woah I never said you weren't allowed to come. But if your sole intention is to make it so that the event is rehosted as planned, I wont tolerate that.

If you wish to kick us just for being on different sides of the map that's going to end up being your problem, because that would be the dumbest reason anyone has ever been removed from an event.

Refer to before.

"LOLI CONSPIRACIED THEORY THEY R TEM DA REST OIV DEUM TO MAEK MEREHOSt!!!!111oneoneoneleven." That's like saying "you're good, therefore you can't participate." If you even try to kick me for that I promise to ruin the rest of your events via trial account+win.

Wrong. You guys have already stated you want to force events to be rehosted. That's not the same thing as simply playing the event.

:asleep:

MisterMastermind
10-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Woah I never said you weren't allowed to come. But if your sole intention is to make it so that the event is rehosted as planned, I wont tolerate that.
No, you said if you see me on one side of the map and him on the other, you'd kick us.
Wrong. You guys have already stated you want to force events to be rehosted. That's not the same thing as simply playing the event.
I wish to win, I'm sure IXI does as well. If we're in an event together we will be the last two because we'd kill the rest of them. Not teaming or anything, just killing what moves. It's natural for the weakest to die first.

Crono
10-24-2006, 11:38 PM
No, you said if you see me on one side of the map and him on the other, you'd kick us.

Obviously if you two spawn right next to eachother and spread up right away to the opposite sides of the map I'd know something is up, specially when the last 2 people are fighting and you two are just running around acting stupid.

I wish to win, I'm sure IXI does as well. If we're in an event together we will be the last two because we'd kill the rest of them. Not teaming or anything, just killing what moves. It's natural for the weakest to die first.

It's not natural to split up in purpose and try to force the event into rehost. I have a judgement and I'm not afraid to use it. Even if it means I get fired, whatever. I've already read the two of you's retarded ass plan and if I see it deployed I'll take action. Simple as that.

jkool666
10-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Uh, there are plenty of good players who don't have any given event weapon.
You really don't understand do you...

@ IXI and Typhoon, guys just shut up and make trial accounts. Problem solved.

SayianOozaru
10-25-2006, 01:51 AM
time for me to log on my account, and pm a bunch of friends to just kill the weakass kids that participate...and LET jar or ixi win, by them relogging after everyones died.

what to do now? kick everyone from the map? lol.

and i begin...

jkool666
10-25-2006, 02:01 AM
time for me to log on my account, and pm a bunch of friends to just kill the weakass kids that participate...and LET jar or ixi win, by them relogging after everyones died.

what to do now? kick everyone from the map? lol.

and i begin...
I support what Typhoon and IXI are doing but thats going a little far. But it did make me lol.

SayianOozaru
10-25-2006, 02:05 AM
;)

staff are trying to seem like they own ****, but what are they gonna do when all the players go against there judgement? NOTHIN thats what, unless you count giving into our "demands" lol.

and i just told a few people :D

and no one can touch me, haha.

aol ****in sucks btw

Crono
10-25-2006, 02:05 AM
I support what Typhoon and IXI are doing but thats going a little far. But it did make me lol.

Why support them forcing events to be rehosted?

jkool666
10-25-2006, 02:27 AM
Why support them forcing events to be rehosted?
Because my plan is, rather then rehosting, why not just cancel. If your not going to award players who have the item and re-win, then reward them by knowing its a LITTLE more rare. When these weapons came out, you'd be lucky to see 2 online at once, I think 3 people had bluepistoles, 6 reapers, and 3 redpistoles. Now if your seen with any of these weapons, people figure oh well everyone else has them.

Crono
10-25-2006, 02:27 AM
Now if your seen with any of these weapons, people figure oh well everyone else has them.

I used to say this all the time last year but no one listened. Too late though.

someonesomewhere
10-25-2006, 03:30 AM
If you purposely kill off everyone without killing each other, avoiding each other (staying on other signs of the map) and not fighting each other when you do meet up, anyone could call it teaming, and Crono probably would, since you two have already broadcasted what you plan to do, and he'd be looking out for it. Oh, he has every right to kick you, because that is event disruption. Sorry.

So guys, shut up, Crono's right and you're wrong. Playing the part of ignorance to prolong a useless arguement is as stupid as crap.

Oh, to end this "stupid ass rule", just keep people who already have the event weapon from participating. Or, like Jesse said, award them money. Then we won't have retarded arguements like this.

zim5354
10-25-2006, 03:35 AM
Simply put

What IXI and Typhoon said they were goigng to do is event disruption

because they specifically said what they were going to do, thus ****ing up the event and basically ruining it.

So guys, shut up, Crono's right and you're wrong. Playing the part of ignorance to prolong a useless arguement is as stupid as crap.

Oh, to end this "stupid ass rule", just keep people who already have the event weapon from participating. Or, like Jesse said, award them money. Then we won't have retarded arguements like this.

money is usless on that server honestly. After 1 or 2 days you have enough money for anything x.x.

jkool666
10-25-2006, 04:20 AM
money is usless on that server honestly. After 1 or 2 days you have enough money for anything x.x.
Your sig makes me lol every time I see it lmao. The double posting bit.

But nah, photon takes 3 days to get enough money for.

anubis_wing
10-25-2006, 04:27 AM
If you play like non-stop. It's hard to get money otherwise, just empty kills.

someonesomewhere
10-25-2006, 04:42 AM

Then perhaps we need more event weapons, eh? And ones that aren't copies off of other weapons, either.

zim5354
10-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Then perhaps we need more event weapons, eh? And ones that aren't copies off of other weapons, either.

Yes you do you need more everything. The problem with Zone is in sorta one day you can get the feel you been there seen that, and only the hardcore remain. Maybe more frequent events, more weapons (no winning the same one twice.) Say if you play and win and you have the gun second place gets it or whatever. As for the worlds there nice but Zone really doesnt have enough players for them all.

In short

More items

More frequent events

Maybe a tag system for like events like Champ or something and the player that has the item or tag gets some bonuses to something anyway just a idea to make players play events without whoring out the items.

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2006, 10:54 AM
yer, me and typh wanna win...we both intend on winning...therefore we intend on forcing a re host....your an idiot. your so corrupt....planning to kick up because were "conspiring"... hell, me and typh would proberly be the last 2 anyway. and u know what..kick us...we would proberly have most of the cumps on our side of the map killed before you can type my account name... saying would easily float the top..... none of us even play no more....thats basically how bad zones gotten.

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2006, 11:00 AM
and can i just say, i have many people in events avoiding fighting me... pluswe wouldnt meet eachother, id be on one side of thje map, hed be on the other, and when thatsick little player counter says ixi 100 typhoon-100, then ill relog and let typhoon win, since he already has the event weapons. and no1 is forcing you to rehost z.z

Crono
10-25-2006, 06:54 PM
if i see your plans being carried out and it's damn obvious im going to kick, simple as that. I dont think i need to word myself anymore, I already posted the reasons why before.

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2006, 09:16 PM
your idea of our plan bein carried out is us simply bein at other sides of the map...

jkool666
10-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Say if you play and win and you have the gun second place gets it or whatever.
This entire thread is basically bashing that idea... And your posting that we should input something that we have and people hate lol. (But I can see that spam has really grown big and its probably hard to see where it was posted)

Googi
10-25-2006, 10:11 PM
You really don't understand do you...

If I don't understand, that would be a good reason for explaining it.

pooper200000
10-25-2006, 10:24 PM
Im just waiting for vulcan to post saying: How about we have no more events period otherwise shut up!

On the other side I think that prices on som weps should be raised since it took my 2 hours of playing to get rr because I speed lamed with chaingun. I only got one bounty over 100 and it its was 1 05 exp. I don't see why they don't just give out single individual one per player per ip weapons that are unique and only one player has and could possibly sell with a scam proof system. Im not sure Im crazy :D

MisterMastermind
10-25-2006, 10:56 PM
If you purposely kill off everyone without killing each other, avoiding each other (staying on other signs of the map) and not fighting each other when you do meet up, anyone could call it teaming, and Crono probably would, since you two have already broadcasted what you plan to do, and he'd be looking out for it. Oh, he has every right to kick you, because that is event disruption. Sorry. Most of the people that respawn next to each other spread out anyway. He has NO proof that if IXI is on one side and I'm on the other that we planned it or if dumb luck happened.
So guys, shut up, Crono's right and you're wrong. Playing the part of ignorance to prolong a useless arguement is as stupid as crap.Stop sucking up. If IXI and I choose to dominate the events, it's our choice. Just because we're on opposite sides of the map doesn't mean we're teaming. Hell we can't be teaming if we're on opposite sides of the map. That's are far from teaming as possible, seeing as teaming is a 2 on 1.

Honestly, I beat the hell out of everyone in events, then the one that runs the longest wins? That's crap. Either allow us to donate event weapons or just don't rehost. =\ I'd be content hoarding each and every one of the weapons hosted. Making it a little bit more rare is a prize itself.

Googi
10-25-2006, 11:07 PM
that we planned it

Except of course the fact that you planned it right here on the forums where everyone can see it.

someonesomewhere
10-26-2006, 02:11 AM
Stop sucking up. If IXI and I choose to dominate the events, it's our choice. Just because we're on opposite sides of the map doesn't mean we're teaming. Hell we can't be teaming if we're on opposite sides of the map. That's are far from teaming as possible, seeing as teaming is a 2 on 1.

Sorry, I forget that it's sucking up if you agree with someone who potentially has the power to help you out, especially if he's right. :)

Except of course the fact that you planned it right here on the forums where everyone can see it.

Intelligence has never been a strong point for the people in these forums, so don't expect them to realize that.

jkool666
10-26-2006, 02:29 AM
If I don't understand, that would be a good reason for explaining it.
Haven't I already done that? I'm not fighting about their idea, though I do support it. But this rule needs to be changed. Second place shouldn't automatically win if first place has the prize. Thats not fair at all...

MisterMastermind
10-26-2006, 04:35 AM

If we get teleported to different sides of the map he has no right to kick us just for being teleported there. We can't control that at all. He can't even tell if we're on opposite sides of the map, because it just shows we're on showdown. Unless he just plans on continual warping. It's not really a problem though because Crono wouldn't kick us just for being on opposite sides of the map.

Googi
10-26-2006, 04:55 AM
Haven't I already done that? I'm not fighting about their idea, though I do support it. But this rule needs to be changed. Second place shouldn't automatically win if first place has the prize. Thats not fair at all...

You said that disallowing people from participating in an event for which they already have the prize would result in events being full of "newbie p2ps" and trials (even though such players already make up a large proportion of they players in any event). I said that there are plenty of good players who don't have any given event weapon. You then said that I "don't understand" but never explained why.

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2006, 11:43 AM
the simlest thing to do, is fkin erase everyones event weapon, and create a special events planet for SPAR TOURNEMENTS.

jkool666
10-26-2006, 09:23 PM
You then said that I "don't understand" but never explained why.
Hmm I suppose I didn't. Well first off, there arn't many good players left who attend events who don't have the weapon. The majority of events are players who have the weapon, newbies, and trials. If you take away players who have the weapon, then theres just newbies and trials, mostly. True, there are a few good players left who don't have the weapons, but not many. I believe thats trials and newbies shouldn't be able to get event weapons by chance/luck.

But, thinking over this, the players who have the weapon can also get these newbies/trials until the final two. Then boom, weapon. But geh, change the whole final two thing, and we got ourselves a solution.

Googi
10-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Hmm I suppose I didn't. Well first off, there arn't many good players left who attend events who don't have the weapon.

Most good players have at least one event weapon, but most don't have any given event weapon. For example, most good players don't have, say, Red Pistols, even though they probably have some other event weapon, so most good players would be able to play in a Red Pistols event.

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2006, 09:34 PM
u know what should happen? erase all event weapons, make it dead clear that there will be an event hosted 1 for each weapon, after that there will be no more events for weapons, 1 person cant win more than 1 weapon. end of

Crono
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
the simlest thing to do, is fkin erase everyones event weapon, and create a special events planet for SPAR TOURNEMENTS.

That's a ****ing stupid idea.

u know what should happen? erase all event weapons, make it dead clear that there will be an event hosted 1 for each weapon, after that there will be no more events for weapons, 1 person cant win more than 1 weapon. end of

You only say this because you KNOW you are one of the best players on Zone.

MisterMastermind
10-26-2006, 10:52 PM
That's a ****ing stupid idea.
Agreed.
You only say this because you KNOW you are one of the best players on Zone. No, because I am as well and I'd be super pissed if I didn't get all of the weapons because I wouldn't be allowed in the events.

someonesomewhere
10-27-2006, 01:55 AM

While we're at it, we should take away only your cash, kills, and items, but leave your deaths, since you're obviously so great that you can just do it all again, right? :)

Crono
10-27-2006, 10:20 AM
No, because I am as well and I'd be super pissed if I didn't get all of the weapons because I wouldn't be allowed in the events.

Huh? Did you even read IXI's post?

bahamutstevetff
10-27-2006, 10:20 AM
While we're at it, we should take away only your cash, kills, and items, but leave your deaths, since you're obviously so great that you can just do it all again, right? :)

yeah.

MisterMastermind
10-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Huh? Did you even read IXI's post?

Yes, but I'd get mad if I wasn't allowed to win all three.

anubis_wing
10-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Once you get all the event weapons, the only point of winning an event is to make other people miserable. So maybe make it so the event person sets what the event is for and when the event starts it checks players to see if the have the event weapon and it kicks them auto if they have it.

bahamutstevetff
10-28-2006, 10:38 AM
no, cuz thats not fair on the players getting excluded from the fun because they have weapons. i dunno.

Crono
10-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Yes, but I'd get mad if I wasn't allowed to win all three.

:P shut up just because you're the best player

bahamutstevetff
10-28-2006, 01:01 PM
id rather be the only person to own a certain weapon, than have all 3.

Crono
10-28-2006, 01:17 PM
id rather be the only person to own a certain weapon, than have all 3.

The only reason you support this idea is because you KNOW you will get ATLEAST 1 because you are one of the top 3 best players on Zone. Now shut up this idea is dumb, and you damn right know that you only support it because you can beat everyone.

Do you really think Vulcan or anyone else is so stupid to implement this idea so typhoon, huwajux, and you can have your own personal weapons?

MisterMastermind
10-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Do you really think Vulcan or anyone else is so stupid to implement this idea so typhoon, huwajux, and you can have your own personal weapons?Har har har buddy. I've got more than one gold account. Three to be exact. They'll all be mine. ;)

Crono
10-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Har har har buddy. I've got more than one gold account. Three to be exact. They'll all be mine. ;)

if such a dumb system was ever implemented im sure it would be one per person, not one per account :P

bahamutstevetff
10-28-2006, 06:37 PM
pfffft, we should get our own personal weapons BECAUSE were the top players, zone is about skill...the top players are the players with the highest skill....

Crono
10-28-2006, 11:13 PM
pfffft, we should get our own personal weapons BECAUSE were the top players, zone is about skill...the top players are the players with the highest skill....

You don't need **** because you're already the best.

bahamutstevetff
10-29-2006, 10:49 AM
why should noobs get **** but the best not? u dont make sence, your saying we shouldnt get nothing becuz were the best...were the best....we mastered zone better than anyone else, we deserve the reward...your just pissy cuz you could never win an event.

Sulukra
10-29-2006, 11:09 AM
why should noobs get **** but the best not? u dont make sence, your saying we shouldnt get nothing becuz were the best...were the best....we mastered zone better than anyone else, we deserve the reward...your just pissy cuz you could never win an event.

Or hes saying that you don't need ultraleetzorz power ups because you already can own everyone else anyways?

bahamutstevetff
10-29-2006, 01:58 PM
there not "ultraleetzor" powerups, ive flawed typh with rippers vs bluepistoles... there just good lookin.

pooper200000
10-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Why should the best get **** but the noobs not?...

ixi and mistermastermind. We know you can all win an event and own noobs like me. Why would you have to ruin our chance at something kool if you can't get it?

Crono
10-29-2006, 02:11 PM
ixi and mistermastermind. We know you can all win an event and own noobs like me. Why would you have to ruin our chance at something kool if you can't get it?

My post was directly pointing at IXI not typhoon.

pooper200000
10-29-2006, 02:13 PM
My post was directly pointing at IXI not typhoon.

uh-huh My post was directed at both of them.

Dante55555
10-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Heh, yall got it backwords. RPs BPs Reapers and any other sort of Event weapon is only for the noobs that need them. If u truely masterd zone u shudnt really need RPs n sht it would probly be better if noobs had them, thus making life a little more fair for them. Besides, Me, Ix and Typh holding gravs cud pwn 50 RP noobs plus Touya with his laser force stuck up his ass in 5 seconds flat :P

bahamutstevetff
10-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Heh, yall got it backwords. RPs BPs Reapers and any other sort of Event weapon is only for the noobs that need them. If u truely masterd zone u shudnt really need RPs n sht it would probly be better if noobs had them, thus making life a little more fair for them. Besides, Me, Ix and Typh holding gravs cud pwn 50 RP noobs plus Touya with his laser force stuck up his ass in 5 seconds flat :P

*****, that was funny XD.

crono....your right...event weapons are made for people who win events....second polace is not winning events...and i beleive this thread is named default weapon win......u get me?

MisterMastermind
10-29-2006, 06:49 PM
there not "ultraleetzor" powerups, ive flawed typh with rippers vs bluepistoles... there just good lookin.
Once, don't get mistaken. Aprippers>Bluepistoles, therefore APrippers need nerfed.

someonesomewhere
10-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Once, don't get mistaken. Aprippers>Bluepistoles, therefore APrippers need nerfed.

true

Dante55555
10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
true

I was going to say that! :P

Erm, what u all moaning about anyway. "The real winners dont win anything" The default winners dont win anything either -.-.. Vulcan ive won RPs twice now and i still havnt got them >:( and John nor Typhoon got the BPs

Googi
10-29-2006, 07:59 PM
crono....your right...event weapons are made for people who win events....second polace is not winning events...and i beleive this thread is named default weapon win......u get me?

I don't see anybody defending the practice of giving weapons to the person in second place. The thread is now pretty much about disallowing people who already have the weapon from playing.

dude2020
10-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Vulcan ive won RPs twice now and i still havnt got them >:( and John nor Typhoon got the BPsthe only reason that we dont got them is because Vulcan doesnt like giving the winners (the ones he hates) of the event the items they won

bahamutstevetff
10-29-2006, 09:45 PM
how about we just forget it, the event weapons arent good anymore, they lost their pzaz

anubis_wing
10-29-2006, 10:21 PM
I like me apps, I am better with apps than rps.
Anyways, people who have event weapons shouldn't be able to participate they're usually better and make it so no one can win (IXI, Typhoon etc) I just need bps, which I never got -.-

bahamutstevetff
10-29-2006, 10:24 PM
u won bps anubis, u won by default against me -.- u game em to majindragon

Dante55555
10-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Heh, 200 fking nubs have bowed down to me and said "Plz win me event weaps".. If there that desprate to have the fking things then they actually must NEED them. I never really needed them, i just liked winning them and then offering the prize i won to the noob who begged, pleaded and said nice things about me the most :D.. I used to be like 1 on 1 with somone in the end and wud win then wen id spawn at the lounge there wud be 10-15 nubs with nicks as "Jo i love u!" "Please give me weps Jo".. Most id never met..

Erm, a way to put the SICKNESS off default weapons given to 2nd 3rd 4th winners ect. Is to bring back the "Winners Choice" thing. The winner dont want the wep, so he gives to the noob he likes most :D

bahamutstevetff
10-31-2006, 11:35 PM
jo had all the answers :P

Dante55555
11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
xD If u dont believe me about the begging thing, u shud ask anubis. I never heard him say anything other than "PLEASE HELP ME GET EVENT WEAPONS!!!!!" Then once he got them he used them once and then was bored..

bahamutstevetff
11-01-2006, 07:34 PM
i used to get it too.

UnknownMasterMind
11-04-2006, 12:58 AM
This is off subject but, The Event Weapons have Noob, Counter-Parts.
Here is what I think at least....
Blue Pistoles=KV9s
Red Pistoles=Appripers
Reapers=I have no Clue! Rofl

Now on to Subject, If The Default Winner Chooses, Comes back. Then, The people who may be Good, But just not liked, Will not Get Them. For Example, I think Typhoon Doesnt Like Me, So if he Won, Red Pistoles, It would be a matter of whoever isnt me, I would be picked last or never. Thus, Groveling is not Fair Either, And plus What if someone Teams, And gets Disqualified, And The Winner gives it to them? Like some people, I like the Fair way, But so Far, I see none.

Sincerely,
Unknown

pooper200000
11-04-2006, 04:45 AM
This is off subject but, The Event Weapons have Noob, Counter-Parts.
Here is what I think at least....
Blue Pistoles=KV9s
Red Pistoles=Appripers
Reapers=I have no Clue! Rofl

Now on to Subject, If The Default Winner Chooses, Comes back. Then, The people who may be Good, But just not liked, Will not Get Them. For Example, I think Typhoon Doesnt Like Me, So if he Won, Red Pistoles, It would be a matter of whoever isnt me, I would be picked last or never. Thus, Groveling is not Fair Either, And plus What if someone Teams, And gets Disqualified, And The Winner gives it to them? Like some people, I like the Fair way, But so Far, I see none.

Sincerely,
Unknown

I think its blue pistoles=rippers
apprices=red pistoles
reapers=combat knife witha little more strength

dude2020
11-04-2006, 04:55 AM
apprices=red pistoles
reapers=combat knife witha little more strengthYah

bahamutstevetff
11-04-2006, 10:38 AM
god damn we need a new event system SOOO bad.

pooper200000
11-04-2006, 03:08 PM
god damn we need a new event system SOOO bad.

Ok what do you suggest?

dude2020
11-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Ok what do you suggest?i say wipe all event items then no events until we figure out a new event system

bahamutstevetff
11-04-2006, 05:16 PM
spar tourney is the best method >.>

Googi
11-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Spar tournaments take forever, and even then it doesn't solve the problem of the winner already having the weapon. Just making it so that people who already have the weapon can't participate is fine.

someonesomewhere
11-05-2006, 12:07 AM
apprices=red pistoles
reapers=combat knife witha little more strength

No, Red Pistols are actually more like Aprippers than Appirces, as RPs only shoot 2 bullets and have about the same spread. And Reapers are more like a Muramasa with a short-range KV24.

And yeah, if you have the weapon, you shouldn't be able to participate.

MisterMastermind
11-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Typhoon Doesnt Like Me, So if he Won, Red Pistoles, It would be a matter of whoever isnt me, I would be picked last or never. Thus, Groveling is not Fair Either, And plus What if someone Teams, And gets Disqualified, And The Winner gives it to them? Like some people, I like the Fair way, But so Far, I see none.

Sincerely,
Unknown
No, I don't like you, and if I don't like you I don't want you to win weapons becuase you ran like a coward from me the entire time.

UnknownMasterMind
11-05-2006, 01:08 AM
No, I don't like you, and if I don't like you I don't want you to win weapons becuase you ran like a coward from me the entire time.

I would not, Run. I would never Run...Unless a Hoard Of Noobs came. Rofl. But Serioulsy, It is unfair for Winner Choice, But it is also Unfair for Default Second Wins...I have no clue what, Should reallly be done.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Dante55555
11-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I would not, Run. I would never Run...Unless a Hoard Of Noobs came. Rofl. But Serioulsy, It is unfair for Winner Choice, But it is also Unfair for Default Second Wins...I have no clue what, Should reallly be done.

Sincerely,
Unknown

Whats with the little Sincerely thing at the end? That is so homosexual

Love,
Jo Xanadu

bahamutstevetff
11-06-2006, 10:43 PM
i think its quite classy.

yours truly,
Steve