PDA

View Full Version : Finding archetypes

Drakeero
10-12-2006, 07:51 AM
I've checked Graal bible, skimming has proven to be of little use, an in depth search won't do well since I know so little so far it'd be like trying to learn a level 12 spell with 2 mental.

I've tried to find crossfire archetypes... with no luck at all.

Is there a master list of archetypes hidden somewhere?

Skyld
10-12-2006, 09:09 AM
I've checked Graal bible, skimming has proven to be of little use, an in depth search won't do well since I know so little so far it'd be like trying to learn a level 12 spell with 2 mental.

I've tried to find crossfire archetypes... with no luck at all.

Is there a master list of archetypes hidden somewhere?
You cannot use the Crossfire mudlib unless it is set up on your server.

Admins
10-12-2006, 02:05 PM
There is a good overview over most items on Kingdoms: http://graal.logic-games.net/
The crossfire archetypes are in the crossfire distribution, they don't match the Graal Kingdoms items though (different version and different names and stats).

Drakeero
10-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Thank you, now I know the archetypes, now I just need to know what to put after them to create specific items.

EDIT: I can now go /create <number> <archetype> (except number doesn't seem to work for monsters, but I don't know the proper syntax to drill down the search to specific items within the archetype.

(Note: I was shown how to add bonuses for rings though)

Admins
10-18-2006, 01:48 PM
I've added NPCControl-rights on Debug for you, so you should be able to use the /archfind command