PDA

View Full Version : Beach Volleyball.

Raelyn
10-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I've had this idea lately to really put some more emphasis on the island setting of Graal Kingdoms. Something I think would attract some new players is something fun, a new content update, and something simple, but fresh.

Beach Volleyball, we can set up nets and sandboxes on various beaches throughout the archipalaegos. A few on main, and one or two on each kingdom island, and I imagine it would be easy to script, using a script similar to the old Graal Soccer.

If anyone would accept this idea, and be willing to script the volleyball/beachball physics and the boundaries for the court, I can make volleyball/beachball graphics, as well as a net and box markers for the court, and even some GK style swimsuit bodies to throw in that bit of extra tropical flare. :)

GK's psuedo 3D landscape and endless beaches are so awesome, we really should put some more emphasis on them. :)

Also, in addition to GK style swimsuit bodies, I'd like to volunteer to make some orc/zombie/zormi bodies.

We have Orc and Zormi and Zombie heads, but all the bodies we have are normal orange colored skin, which looks odd. I've recently started role-playing as a Zormi, and the lack of body choices leaves me with the Zombie shirt, just so I can get blueish-green skin that 'sort-of' matches my head.

I think it would be alot of fun to see bile worshippers role-playing as undead, and Ogma worshippers role-playing as orcs, and and Zormitians playing Zormi.

What do you think of all this? I'd like your input. :)

ReBorn_Spirit
10-10-2006, 10:08 AM
I like all of them ideas but the Bile part, I am rather forced to follow bile just because of my magic powers.

Raelyn
10-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I like all of them ideas but the Bile part, I am rather forced to follow bile just because of my magic powers.

Well, in crossfire, as Bile should work, when you worship him, you become undead, and thus can be harmed by Holy Word, however, the spell Holy Word is only suppose to work on undead creatures to begin with, and some doofus changed the script to make it harm t-rexs and wolves and things...

Nobody is saying you HAVE to use a zombie head or body, but for those who would like to roleplay another race aside from human, the option should be there, it would be nice.