PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control Os X ?

Em
10-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Hey I was just wondering if there is a version of RC that works on a mac?
If so, where can I get it?

Also, Is there a mac version of the editor?

Thanks

Skyld
10-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Firstly there is not a decent RC for the Mac. Secondly, there is also not a level editor.

I am currently working on the Scripted RC, which can probably replace the RC for Mac users. I also face the same problem with Mac utilities, so I am working on scripted versions to aid it. :)

Tom
10-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Firstly there is not a decent RC for the Mac. Secondly, there is also not a level editor.

I am currently working on the Scripted RC, which can probably replace the RC for Mac users. I also face the same problem with Mac utilities, so I am working on scripted versions to aid it. :)

Good old Skyld :P

I wouldnt actually mind having both the Editor and RC in tabs within the game, so its all in 1 program. Then all updates made to it work for everyone :D

Skyld
10-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Good old Skyld :P

I wouldnt actually mind having both the Editor and RC in tabs within the game, so its all in 1 program. Then all updates made to it work for everyone :D
I don't think that should be too difficult.

excaliber7388
10-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah it's too bad these tings aren't provided for Mac users.
They really shouldn't advertise it as a server that works on Mac and Linux unless it has all the features the windows users can take advantage of. =\

Em
10-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Ahh well that's just great!
You'd think that Mac support would be offered, since you know, that's what it said when I bought it!
Oops, I guess they 'forgot' to mention it.

Admins
10-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Where does it say that those tools exist for Mac? We have said that we are working on them, and we do

Crono
10-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Hmm, I wonder how many quality developers actually use Mac to begin with?

excaliber7388
10-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Hmm, I wonder how many quality developers actually use Mac to begin with?
Skyld :)
It';s still a feature that Graal should implement