PDA

View Full Version : GServer/NPC Server/Admin Panel Problems

Moondeath_2
10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Lately i've noticed an ammount of NPC-Servers crashing or freezing up from playerworlds Shangri-La, Uprising, Sands of glory, etc. and i've tried a couple methods to get them working even tried shutting Uprising's gserver down from the administrator control panel; however it did not shut down and even on my playerworld's admin panel they all show N/A most of the time. I know this should be a consern for Stefan, not me but, does anyone know what's going on with some of the NPC-Servers? :confused:

Matt
10-03-2006, 08:00 PM
That's quiet alot of access. I've seen that problem (N/A for Gserver/NPC-Server Status) before, but it can be fixed. Create a support ticket, because only Global Admins can fix it.

Im not sure why the stats get set to N/A at times.

Moondeath_2
10-03-2006, 09:10 PM
That's quiet alot of access. I've seen that problem (N/A for Gserver/NPC-Server Status) before, but it can be fixed. Create a support ticket, because only Global Admins can fix it.

Im not sure why the stats get set to N/A at times.

Not really, alot of people trust me with their servers so that's not that big of a problems; who couldn't trust me. ^^ But creating a support ticket requires a bit of time considering alot of global admins are busy with things in real life or just plain inactive i'm however not having problems on my server execpt I can't shut the gserver down I just wanna know why. :p

KuJi
10-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Not really, alot of people trust me with their servers so that's not that big of a problems; who couldn't trust me. ^^ But creating a support ticket requires a bit of time considering alot of global admins are busy with things in real life or just plain inactive i'm however not having problems on my server execpt I can't shut the gserver down I just wanna know why. :p

Ah.. you get level 4 rc's on the ask too?!

Admins
10-03-2006, 10:25 PM
I have restarted all hosted and private servers, we have also fixed some problems with the restarting by adminpanel. If you still have problems with then please tell us.

Rapidwolve
10-04-2006, 01:06 AM

LOL he's literally like a global, he possessed the admin-account at one point to fix on admin panel o_o

KuJi
10-04-2006, 01:45 AM
LOL he's literally like a global, he possessed the admin-account at one point to fix on admin panel o_o

And I get lvl 4 rc's on ask ;). I currently have like 4-5 and I didn't even ask lol

xAndrewx
10-04-2006, 08:25 AM
How insecure :[

KuJi
10-04-2006, 01:31 PM
How insecure :[

;). I am sure you can get it too lol.. its easy

Chompy
10-04-2006, 07:38 PM
lol ^^

Moondeath_2
10-05-2006, 04:58 PM

I don't really ask at any point unless they need some specific help with something breaking or not responding, etc. but as far as most of my level 4's go I just get them because alot of people have a high trust level with me and I usually come through with being able to help them with the current problem/situation as best as I can. ^^

Some people give me their admin accounts only on bases that I watch their playerworld or they can't even load the page; among other things that happen.

I have restarted all hosted and private servers, we have also fixed some problems with the restarting by adminpanel. If you still have problems with then please tell us.

I'm gonna check them later on and see if there are any problems; however I'm on my laptop right now and cannot access it for some odd reason it's probably something tring to block it it just times out.