PDA

View Full Version : Deleting a Planet

jkool666
10-03-2006, 03:48 AM
Well, lets face it. All of these planets is a bad idea. We need one deleted.
Reasons why:
- Image there is 12 people online, 2 on each planet. Boring.....

Alpha is clearly the best choice.
KOTH - Can be fun for events.
Deathmatch - Activity + Events
Iricia - Activity
Guild Wars - Activity + Events
CTF - Activity and can be made into Events
Alpha - No activity, no events.

Anyone else agree?

someonesomewhere
10-03-2006, 04:07 AM
Alpha should be scrapped, all it does is lag (when you're on the planet)

The most I've seen on it recently is 3. And by recently I mean within the last month, and I mean people actually playing, not talking.

SayianOozaru
10-03-2006, 04:22 AM
When that happens (AGAIN) we'll just get newbs complaining about how they want alpha back -_-

Crono
10-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Keep it, implement an event system on it, use it for events. We just need to take down some trees because they slow down people's graal in between levels.

Demisis_P2P
10-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Keep it, implement an event system on it, use it for events. We just need to take down some trees because they slow down people's graal in between levels.
Yeah but trees stop landslides from demolishing Peruvian villages.

Maybe instead of deleting a planet to create the illusion of more activity you should actually create more activity by getting people onto the server.

Crono
10-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Yeah but trees stop landslides from demolishing Peruvian villages.

Maybe instead of deleting a planet to create the illusion of more activity you should actually create more activity by getting people onto the server.

How about two planets collide? :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demisis_P2P
10-03-2006, 11:24 AM
How about two planets collide? :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like in the song Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide?
Only I don't think that song was about literal physical worlds.
If two planets collided it would probably just cause a really cool explosion.
Unless Zone can make a really cool explosion I don't think this idea will attract players.

Crono
10-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Well zone's planets also don't revolve around the sun and stay stationary, they also have TV's, and lounges with donuts in a war wridden era. Realism doesn't matter hehe.

excaliber7388
10-03-2006, 02:56 PM
You could have some kind of cool server wide event that eventually leads to the destruction of the undesired planet :D
Or say it has an irregular orbit and call it a dwarf planet ;)

Crono
10-03-2006, 07:26 PM
You could have some kind of cool server wide event that eventually leads to the destruction of the undesired planet :D
Or say it has an irregular orbit and call it a dwarf planet ;)

o.o i like that idea

maybe ESCAPE THE PLANET kind of event for p2p's only, theres only one ship that can make it out, person who managed to do so wins a super cool prize and the planet explodes, killing everyone in it. Of course they respawn but they still died, ownt.

bahamutstevetff
10-03-2006, 09:17 PM
get rid of ctf and alpha, alpha is unused, and ctf is just the worst planet in the whole game.

dude2020
10-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Alpha should be scrapped, all it does is lag (when you're on the planet)

The most I've seen on it recently is 3. And by recently I mean within the last month, and I mean people actually playing, not talking.last time i saw ppl on Alpha was 20+ and that was a few days ago alpha gets 20 alteast one time on month so Yea Alpha is a keep and Missions is still being worked on to so i think its close to being done with Stefan new big butt machine D=

jkool666
10-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Maybe a hide and seek event? I can't think of something much better...

last time i saw ppl on Alpha was 20+ and that was a few days ago alpha gets 20 alteast one time on month so
I haven't seen that in a month and a bit. Just because it happens ONCE is no reason to keep a planet.

Missions is still being worked on to so i think its close to being done with Stefan new big butt machine D=
We arn't talking about missions. And if I remember correctly, Stefan just found that from something on Older Zone.

Crono
10-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Maybe a hide and seek event? I can't think of something much better...

Come on use your head, possibly the team that secures the most tents wins, you could go really silly and just go tree cutting and whichever team has the most wins, or just a normal deathmatch round but best of 3 and each team has 10 people.