PDA

View Full Version : GraalEditor Problems

Moondeath_2
10-02-2006, 03:58 AM
I'm doing posting this on behalf of gearshifter101 in regards to his tile editor not working and he is not able to use the forums.

Gear: When i go to "forgot your password?" and i type in the email address i still use...it says i get an email with my user and pass and I dont get an email... Nick H: Second...tell them when I use any custom tileset in my editor EVEN with the tileset script...it doesnt load...only Era's tileset and the regular tileset and i do got them downloaded i mean i got the ones downloaded that i try to put in my editor even with the tileset script.

Rapidwolve
10-02-2006, 04:41 AM
Posting for someone else is illegal. You should of have just said it was for yourself.

x]

Moondeath_2
10-02-2006, 05:23 AM
Posting for someone else is illegal. You should of have just said it was for yourself.

x]

Can you at least keep your ignorance from this one threat, think about what you just said "Posting for someone else is illegal" then post something intelligent. :asleep:

Magadal
10-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Rapid...no one cares about this stupid stuff. About tilesets not loading -> tell him to go into Test mode in the Editor and press F1. Then he has to look for the filenamecache option and turn it off. The Editor is still using the v2 configs, so you cant turn it off with the normal client. Should work after that.

Crono
10-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Rapid...no one cares about this stupid stuff. About tilesets not loading -> tell him to go into Test mode in the Editor and press F1. Then he has to look for the filenamecache option and turn it off. The Editor is still using the v2 configs, so you cant turn it off with the normal client. Should work after that.

It's enabled and still works for me.

Anywho, ask him for the script and post it here. Either the script is wrong, the level name is wrong, or something.

Magadal
10-02-2006, 01:26 PM
It's enabled and still works for me.

Anywho, ask him for the script and post it here. Either the script is wrong, the level name is wrong, or something.

Yea its weird. Works for some people, but it fixed it for me.