PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom equipment competition

Sam
09-18-2006, 05:37 PM
We want to release a kingdom-specific equipment for graal kingdoms.
It will be available for all members of a kingdom, comprising: helmet, shield, gloves, belt, bracers and platemail.

We got sadly only 2 full (or nearly full) equipments and one fragment (pirate gloves).

So feel free to jugde the submissions.

Sam
10-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Here are the submissions for our kingdom equipment competition
Part one from Aero_Dragon (sorry the max of uploads is limited to 5)

Sam
10-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Part 2 (sword was not asked for but I will post it):

Sam
10-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Part 3 (From Googi for Zormite):

Sam
10-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Part 4:

Sam
10-01-2006, 12:34 AM
and at last I've got from fayt pirate gloves:

Magadal
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Raab forgot to do the helm, shield and plate :(

hampy
10-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Aero_Dragon and Fayts stuff is best in my opinion

Gothika
10-01-2006, 05:52 PM
I'll finish off the rest of my set and send it in tomorrow.

Draenin
10-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Stuff.

Draenin
10-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Stuff Part II

(I know the KJ Shield is in that batch, and no, I didn't make it, but since Kurenai is long since dead, I figured the name could be changed to fit the more generalized Kingdom name. Also, the shield and helm I originally made to be used for PMoP and FHoM, but Bjorn refuses to upload them for that, so I'm just going to submet them for use on new Archetypes. Last of all is my submission for Pirate Gloves.)

zephirot
10-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Nice stuff there

Googi
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Make sure you use the correct Zormite helm.

Googi
10-05-2006, 02:31 AM
Oh yeah, now probably isn't the best time to ask, but do we get prizes?

CidNight1142
10-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Although Googi's stuff are sort of recolors, I like them alot.

Draenin's pirate gloves are the best so far, I'd say.

Zero Hour
10-05-2006, 03:18 AM
Although Googi's stuff are sort of recolors, I like them alot.
Those are nasty.

Raelyn
10-14-2006, 12:22 AM
We want to release a kingdom-specific equipment for graal kingdoms.
It will be available for all members of a kingdom, comprising: helmet, shield, gloves, belt, bracers and platemail.

We got sadly only 2 full (or nearly full) equipments and one fragment (pirate gloves).

So feel free to jugde the submissions.

Where in the world are the g2k2 helmets? What folder?

Magadal
10-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Where in the world are the g2k2 helmets? What folder?

levels\images\downloads\khat#.png

I think the Zormite helmet looks ugly >-<

Edit: I made some forest gloves ;o

Creep666
10-14-2006, 11:00 PM
I think the Zormite helmet looks ugly >-<

I agree with that... (But the rest of the Zormite set is quite cool)

I made some forest gloves ;o

I'm so glad somebody didn't forget us :D

Magadal
10-15-2006, 12:05 AM
I agree with that... (But the rest of the Zormite set is quite cool)

I'm so glad somebody didn't forget us :D

You reminded me :P

Chris
10-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Stuff Part II

(I know the KJ Shield is in that batch, and no, I didn't make it, but since Kurenai is long since dead, I figured the name could be changed to fit the more generalized Kingdom name. Also, the shield and helm I originally made to be used for PMoP and FHoM, but Bjorn refuses to upload them for that, so I'm just going to submet them for use on new Archetypes. Last of all is my submission for Pirate Gloves.)

The helmet and armor alone makes you the w1nnar! :cool:

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 05:51 AM
Even though I am not a Crescent Pirate anymore, I still hold a soft spot for my old home.

Draenin
10-16-2006, 06:19 AM
That's the way the pirate hat should have been. The current one looks like a hunting cap, and strangely enough, was awarded to Marion Hunter. Interesting.

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 06:22 AM
That's the way the pirate hat should have been. The current one looks like a hunting cap, and strangely enough, was awarded to Marion Hunter. Interesting.

So what do you think of it? Do you like it? :o

Draenin
10-16-2006, 06:27 AM
I think it's wonderful.

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 06:29 AM
I think it's wonderful.

Aww, thank you.

I want to redo the Zormite stuff because.. well, Googi isn't an artist..

But I made the pirate hat because they barely have anything, and I'd rather get the sets closer to completion than replace stuff we already have.. although, once again.. Googi isn't an artist.. at all.. -.-

Drakeero
10-16-2006, 07:15 AM
Googi, your stuff is crud (politely worded).

You're out of Zormite, you're not welcome in Zormite, your work is an ugly recolor of an uglier helmet. It's revolting enough to be downright offensive to the few of us who are trying to make Zormite better.

I may not have the skill to do anything better then pixel by pixel recolors in paint, but I still have the self-respect not to try to hammer out something that looks like blue/yellow snot and sneeze it out onto the forums in hopes of it winning a contest.

Stop trying to submit things for nations you aren't even a part of, especially if you're not very good at it.

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 07:25 AM

You're out of Zormite, you're not welcome in Zormite, your work is an ugly recolor of an uglier helmet. It's revolting enough to be downright offensive to the few of us who are trying to make Zormite better.

I may not have the skill to do anything better then pixel by pixel recolors in paint, but I still have the self-respect not to try to hammer out something that looks like blue/yellow snot and sneeze it out onto the forums in hopes of it winning a contest.

Stop trying to submit things for nations you aren't even a part of, especially if you're not very good at it.

Wow, that seems a bit hard Drak.. I submitted the pirate hat.. I am not in CP. :x

DraxxTeazok
10-16-2006, 07:32 AM
yes, but cp would approve of your hat, its good work. I'm glad someone actually said something about that nasty helmet and stuff. The original phoenix helmet was bad enough.

Googi
10-16-2006, 07:34 AM

My set was the only set submitted before the contest deadline. With no way of knowing that Sam would extend the deadline, it was reasonable to operate under the assumption that if I didn't submit equipment for Zormite, nobody would.

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 07:40 AM
My set was the only set submitted before the contest deadline. With no way of knowing that Sam would extend the deadline, it was reasonable to operate under the assumption that if I didn't submit equipment for Zormite, nobody would.

Well, Calani just told me to open your files, set the dimensions to 0x0 px and start "editing" from there. So I think she wants me to go all hells bells and replace your nasties. :)

Drakeero
10-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Googi, has it ever occured to you that if we miss the deadline, its OUR problem.

Hasn't your removal given you the slightest hint that maybe Zormite doesn't WANT you to be a part of it anymore? During the issue with who would take over Zormite, Bosh was the only person who would have given you the time of day. Of three other candidates for the rank of emperor, not ONE of them likes you or would even consider you for a rank like cannon fodder.

Yet still, you insist on nosing your way into the affairs of a nation that has DROPPED you out in the cold. In the mud. In the cold mud. We don't want you. Get over it, and stop acting like you own Zormite.

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Alright, in an attempt to replace those oddly colored bracers that look like they were attacked with a sharpy marker, I've come up with these.

Zormite-gold studded bracers. :P

Forgive the basic design, I was shyte for trying to think of something to cram onto a diagonal 16x20 chunk of canvas that would look truly zormitian. -.-

Draenin
10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm not so much of a fan of those bracers. (Mainly due to the lack of thematic elements, not due to errors. :p)

My shot at it:

DraxxTeazok
10-16-2006, 09:58 AM
very nice work there draenin, even though they do look like there is some blue liquid coming out of the hole in the front >_<

Draenin
10-16-2006, 11:28 AM
That was intentional. It's supposed to look like water is still draining out of it.

Raelyn
10-16-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm not so much of a fan of those bracers. (Mainly due to the lack of thematic elements, not due to errors. :p)

My shot at it:

I like it, but you did leave out the Zormite gold. :P

Googi
10-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Googi, has it ever occured to you that if we miss the deadline, its OUR problem.

It would be quite ridiculous to operate under the assumption that any given administration or policy is eternal.

Hasn't your removal

A technical error. I was not removed from the kingdom. When Alarico hijacked the ranks he allied with kingdoms that staged an attack and I had to leave the kingdom in order to defend it.

given you the slightest hint that maybe Zormite doesn't WANT you to be a part of it anymore? During the issue with who would take over Zormite, Bosh was the only person who would have given you the time of day. Of three other candidates for the rank of emperor, not ONE of them likes you or would even consider you for a rank like cannon fodder.

Then I guess I have no reason to give them any authority over what I do or do not do.

Yet still, you insist on nosing your way into the affairs of a nation that has DROPPED you out in the cold. In the mud. In the cold mud.

See the above explanation of your technical error.

We don't want you. Get over it, and stop acting like you own Zormite.

If I'm as far removed from Zormite as you say, then why should I take orders from you?

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 02:27 AM
googie, you can stop with the "technical error" bull crap, staff will act on a technical error. we took plenty of time to ask first, and 95% of the population was begging for your removal. Now you're just making yourself look stupid and wasting everyone elses time. Give it a rest. :\

Draenin
10-17-2006, 02:36 AM
I like it, but you did leave out the Zormite gold. :PNot everything must include all colors of a preset color scheme.
we took plenty of time to ask first, and 95% of the population was begging for your removal.More like you and a group of people who I can easily make a list of. Don't exaggerate.

Googi
10-17-2006, 03:39 AM
googie, you can stop with the "technical error" bull crap, staff will act on a technical error.

This is not the kind of techincal error I'm talking about?

we took plenty of time to ask first

I'm not talking about the attack itself, which was originally legitimate.

and 95% of the population was begging for your removal. Now you're just making yourself look stupid and wasting everyone elses time. Give it a rest. :\

Way to invent numbers. I had plenty of support among people not in positions of power, many of whom actually still care about corruption issues.

Stephen
10-17-2006, 03:47 AM
Way to invent numbers. I had plenty of support among people not in positions of power, many of whom actually still care about corruption issues.
You nag him about making up numbers and then turn around and do the same thing? Provide references for such people.

Googi
10-17-2006, 03:52 AM
You nag him about making up numbers and then turn around and do the same thing? Provide references for such people.

I didn't give a number and couldn't reasonably give any kind of percentage. I lost the PM histories in an HDD crash so I can't even name names. If you want names though, Chris Steele should have some (though he himself is not one of them.)

Stephen
10-17-2006, 03:54 AM
I didn't give a number and couldn't reasonably give any kind of percentage.
Yes, but it was essentially the same, "Oh I know people who feel the same as I do!"

Googi
10-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Yes, but it was essentially the same, "Oh I know people who feel the same as I do!"

Claiming the existence of sympathizers isn't a radical statement. You can see their posts on the forums and they clearly existed within the kingdom because the war wasn't even my idea but was proposed to me by members of the military.

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 05:45 AM
lmao, draenin, dont act like you know what was going on, no one discussed it with you, nor would we have bothered, your opinion of the entire matter was completely irrelevant. if you want to attempt to make that list of names in a DIFFERENT THREAD, give it a try, but i can guarantee many people are going to have to add their own names to it when your done. i personally discussed the so called "technical error" with staff members several days before it ever took place, and everyone approved of its use for googies removal of leadership. i was repeatedly told that it was not an error, NOT AN ERROR. nice attempt to make it look like you were abused though. how about you stop wasting everyones time and babbling about this nonsense in a post that is specifically graphic related. if anyone wanted to talk about it, we would have done it when it happened, or the many many times you mentioned it since it happened.

back to the actual topic, if you wanted to send in graphics for zormite items, you should have first discussed it with the leader and the members of zormite so they could have told you not to bother and saved us all a lot of time. do not start quoting me and babbling more about this meaningless crap, its a waste of time, and this is not the place for it.

Drakeero
10-17-2006, 06:20 AM
Alright. Everyone. This topic has been hijacked enough. Everyone, including me, will please kindly take a sip of the **** mug. I hope we all know what that means.

Googi, next time you submit anything, say anything, or try to do anything on behalf of Zormite, at least have the decency to ask first. That's Zormite's official standing on the issue. (the unofficial standing is <censored censored censored> but I'm not going to put my forum driving license at risk for it.)

I hereby consider this argument over and will speak no more of it.

(And yes I do agree with Draenin, not all colors of a preset theme have to be used. It's nice if they are used, but a really skilled artist can get away without using it. Personally I don't like Draenin's design, but it's still very good by itself.)

jonnyrocks2
10-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Alright. Everyone. This topic has been hijacked enough. Everyone, including me, will please kindly take a sip of the **** mug. I hope we all know what that means.

Googi, next time you submit anything, say anything, or try to do anything on behalf of Zormite, at least have the decency to ask first. That's Zormite's official standing on the issue. (the unofficial standing is <censored censored censored> but I'm not going to put my forum driving license at risk for it.)

I hereby consider this argument over and will speak no more of it.

(And yes I do agree with Draenin, not all colors of a preset theme have to be used. It's nice if they are used, but a really skilled artist can get away without using it. Personally I don't like Draenin's design, but it's still very good by itself.)

Incase if you don't know what that mug looks like:
Google it

Googi
10-17-2006, 06:33 AM
i personally discussed the so called "technical error"

You seem to think that the "techincal error" I was referring to in the reply to Drakeero is the bug used by Alarico. It is not. The "technical error" is his belief that I was removed from the kingdom by somebody else.

with staff members several days before it ever took place, and everyone approved of its use for googies removal of leadership. i was repeatedly told that it was not an error, NOT AN ERROR. nice attempt to make it look like you were abused though. how about you stop wasting everyones time and babbling about this nonsense in a post that is specifically graphic related. if anyone wanted to talk about it, we would have done it when it happened, or the many many times you mentioned it since it happened.

So the staff specifically sanctioned the use of a bug so that they could get rid of me? Thanks for telling me that. If true, then this is huge and quite potentially unprecedented in the history of Graal.

Once again, what incentive do I have to take orders from the current Zormite leadership or anyone else currently in Zormite?

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 06:48 AM
wow, maybe you didn't get my point, i dont care, shut up

Drakeero
10-17-2006, 06:50 AM

What he said.

Googi
10-17-2006, 07:11 AM

I will admit I'm not quite sure exactly what it is you were trying to refer to, but it becomes quite irrelevant given the magnitude of the information in the second quote.

What he said.

As for you, I understood what you were saying perfectly fine.

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 07:36 AM
dude, what the hell is wrong with you? are you blind or something?
do you have a learning disability? for the love of everything holy in this world, SHUT UP!

Googi
10-17-2006, 07:44 AM
do you have a learning disability? for the love of everything holy in this world, SHUT UP!

You seem to believe that because I lost leadership of Zormite that I "lost", but am somehow under the impression that I did not. This is only partially true. I do not believe loss of Zormite leadership to be a defeat because at the time I was already intending to resign within just over a week (as I have said before) and would have already resigned had circumstances not prevented me from holding an election. If what you say is true, then I will have far surpassed any objectives I hoped to achieve and I will have no reason to continue the rebellion.

jonnyrocks2
10-17-2006, 07:47 AM

^^
In reply to all thats gone on between Zormite and Googi:

CidNight1142
10-17-2006, 07:47 AM

Is this an attempt at an 'omg, i feel like a nerd...must stop the RP now!' card? Because it doesn't make alot of sense to play with swords all day and then when it becomes about serious power in the game just say 'hey guys, lolrp...lolrp.'

Drakeero
10-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Is this an attempt at an 'omg, i feel like a nerd...must stop the RP now!' card? Because it doesn't make alot of sense to play with swords all day and then when it becomes about serious power in the game just say 'hey guys, lolrp...lolrp.'

....... what on god's earth did you just say? O_o

CidNight1142
10-17-2006, 07:57 AM
....... what on god's earth did you just say? O_o

Let me clarify. I was simply saying I don't think its fair to act cool and look at Googi oddly because he is taking the issue seriously. If we're going to consider this a serious matter, then don't go 'awww man, shutup!' as soon as you tire of it.

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 07:57 AM
ok, you all make it very apparent that im the only person here that understands the topic of this thread. it has nothing to do with googie, im not even reading what googie is saying because its all a bunch of crap, the point of the thread is NEW KINGDOM ITEM GRAPHICS. if your not talking about that, then why are you still typing? i dont care if you laughed at what i said or if you have an opinion on it, if it is not related to the graphics, then you have no right what so ever to post on the topic, please stop now.

i would like to post some gfx on here too, but you guys are just getting rediculous. if you care at all what googie has to say, discuss it in a place designated for discussing it, not on a graphics related post. !pissed!

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
ok, now that we are back on topic, let me get to the point...

yea, they may still need some work, tweak em if you want, see what you can come up with

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 09:29 AM
ok, here is the rest of the shield graphics and the helmet i been working on. the helmet still needs plenty of work really, i dont even have a mud for it yet

38245 38246

but while we are on the topic, i dont really like the idea of them being common items. we all know common items have basic stats, and no one is going to take off their pmop to wear some armor thats going to weigh them down, or wear a helmet thats gonna slow them down. I think if anything they should be alchemy items that are only craftable by kingdom members, are hard to make, and have descent stats, but thats just my opinion.

Draenin
10-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Oh cool. I see you kept my bracers, Draxx. :D

Drakeero
10-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Now that the pressure is on, i'm trying to work on my own recommendation for a zormite armor pack. Albiet, I might need some time, getting such a horrifically late start.

DraxxTeazok
10-17-2006, 10:06 AM
Oh cool. I see you kept my bracers, Draxx. :D

but of coarse, i like them :D
you can work on some of my stuff if you want though, i know you didn't like the helmet after all >_<

Draenin
10-17-2006, 10:17 AM
I just have issues with the helmet and platemail, really, but I'll see what I can do.

Twinny
10-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Everyone in Graal needs to love each other more :cry:

Also i like the shield Draxx :)

Creep666
10-17-2006, 02:52 PM
I like Draxx's stuff, especially the shield... I created some Forest stuff too, although it isn't that good

I think if anything they should be alchemy items that are only craftable by kingdom members, are hard to make, and have descent stats, but thats just my opinion.

I dont think they should be alchemy items, why not just make craft tables?

Raelyn
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
I like Draxx's stuff, especially the shield... I created some Forest stuff too, although it isn't that good

I dont think they should be alchemy items, why not just make craft tables?

Oh hell no, you just stole my bracer. You recolored my bracer, bastard.

Creep666
10-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh hell no, you just stole my bracer. You recolored my bracer, bastard.

How should I steal your bracer when i never saw it before? >_<
I'd rather say you had the same idea like me...
I mean yours (and mine) is just a composition of an old bracer and the wood one, and then recolored,
so we both stole it.

And mine is better shaded, bastard ;)

Drakeero
10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9256/displayyw4.png (http://imageshack.us)

My submission for Zormite. Not final-final until Calani approves it. YES, I know it's got extra items. If staff only wants to upload some, sure, but at least the entire collection is done up. Heh, what do you guys think? I call it Harbor armor set. Don't ask why, I just kept thinking Harbor while I was working on it.

If these would be craftable, I was thinking of ways to make it reasonably time consuming. Obviously lots of large gold nuggets for a lot of stuff. And for the gloves, sandals, and belt, I was wondering if they could require blue iguanadon hide.

Stuff like that. Oh yeah, and a least a single saphire for the nice big stone in the middle of the belt.

(Feel free to add more stuff to the materials list, staff.)

Draenin
10-18-2006, 12:01 AM
And mine is better shaded, bastard No it's not. And if the part about the wood bracer part is true (Which it is.) then my design has had more work put into it. :p

Raelyn
10-18-2006, 01:42 AM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9256/displayyw4.png (http://imageshack.us)

My submission for Zormite. Not final-final until Calani approves it. YES, I know it's got extra items. If staff only wants to upload some, sure, but at least the entire collection is done up. Heh, what do you guys think?

If these would be craftable, I was thinking of ways to make it reasonably time consuming. Obviously lots of large gold nuggets for a lot of stuff. And for the gloves, sandals, and belt, I was wondering if they could require blue iguanadon hide.

Stuff like that. Oh yeah, and a least a single saphire for the nice big stone in the middle of the belt.

(Feel free to add more stuff to the materials list, staff.)

Drakeero's stuff for zormite PLS, for the win.

Also, here is a pirate belt I shat out on my lunch break at work with mspaint on a company machine. :P

jonnyrocks2
10-18-2006, 03:41 AM
Drake, excellent set of equipment, I give you five out of five thumbs up.

Waltz5
10-18-2006, 04:21 AM
Drake, excellent set of equipment, I give you five out of five thumbs up.
You Zormite's really stick together, especially you two. And Drakeero you bash Googi for recolors yet due the same thing.

This really doesn't solve anything as Draxx already pointed out. If you make them not powerful enough then people are going to stick with PMoP, FHoM, etc. If you make them overpowered then that's all people will use. You need a vast selection of equipment on GK for it to be interesting.

Drakeero
10-18-2006, 04:40 AM
You Zormite's really stick together, especially you two. And Drakeero you bash Googi for recolors yet due the same thing.

This really doesn't solve anything as Draxx already pointed out. If you make them not powerful enough then people are going to stick with PMoP, FHoM, etc. If you make them overpowered then that's all people will use. You need a vast selection of equipment on GK for it to be interesting.

I could 4 more unique sets of Zormite themed armor, all with different stats, abilities, and methods of acquisition. That's the Harbor set, I have an Ancient set in mind, and Alchemical Set (begun), an idea for a knight set. It's not exactly my choice what gets into the game or not, remember?

And I didn't bash Googi just for doing recolors. I bashed Googi for doing a very very lousy job of it, and then submitting that lousy junk for a nation that he wasn't a part of it. (And no, it was not intended as a gift, or he would have said it up front.) And even if it is, it has been made clear here, in other threads, and ingame that Zormite really doesn't want him nosing in anymore.

And yeah Jason sticks up for me. We've been friends for awhile. The difference between us is that Jason isn't a puppet like Googi is. We just work together to help out zormite. It helps me keep track of the Zormite navy, and him to help me with my projects. It's a little something called teamwork. Have you ever tried that before?

Waltz5
10-18-2006, 05:00 AM
I could 4 more unique sets of Zormite themed armor, all with different stats, abilities, and methods of acquisition. That's the Harbor set, I have an Ancient set in mind, and Alchemical Set (begun), an idea for a knight set. It's not exactly my choice what gets into the game or not, remember?
Ok, that wasn't clear to me in your previous post. However I think originality should trump amount (may seem a bit contradictatory to what I said previously).

And I didn't bash Googi just for doing recolors. I bashed Googi for doing a very very lousy job of it, and then submitting that lousy junk for a nation that he wasn't a part of it.
I could say the same about some of yours?

And yeah Jason sticks up for me. We've been friends for awhile. The difference between us is that Jason isn't a puppet like Googi is. We just work together to help out zormite. It helps me keep track of the Zormite navy, and him to help me with my projects. It's a little something called teamwork. Have you ever tried that before?
How do you even know what I was saying was negative? You take shots at people who you don't even know. Mature.

Also, I never mentioned how much I liked Drae's work. Hot stuff... the staff is crazy if they don't use it in any context.

Creep666
10-18-2006, 02:46 PM
No it's not.

It is.
His bracer is just like mine, the only thing that's different is that i shaded mine :whatever:
(just at the top, where the both parts are connected)

And if the part about the wood bracer part is true (Which it is.) then my design has had more work put into it.

I didn't say anything against that, and your bracer definately is better than mine :)

Raelyn
10-18-2006, 03:36 PM

Which is what I have been saying for over two years.

Googi
10-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Jason isn't a puppet like Googi is.

Hahahaha, Bosh is a loser and a slacker. I'm not his puppet.

hampy
10-18-2006, 09:02 PM

Marion chose it after winning an event, where Raz chose a pirate shield ^^

Draenin
10-18-2006, 09:08 PM
It was the only event where one was released.

hampy
10-18-2006, 09:09 PM
I was there :x

jonnyrocks2
10-19-2006, 04:47 AM
Ok, that wasn't clear to me in your previous post. However I think originality should trump amount (may seem a bit contradictatory to what I said previously).

I could say the same about some of yours?

How do you even know what I was saying was negative? You take shots at people who you don't even know. Mature.

Hahahaha, Bosh is a loser and a slacker. I'm not his puppet.

Marion chose it after winning an event, where Raz chose a pirate shield ^^

It was the only event where one was released.

I was there :x

As much as you all want to use you're egos around, can we please get back on topic around here? Thanks.

SayianOozaru
10-19-2006, 04:59 AM
all of those dustari/zormite ones on the first page look like crap...the recolors look just weird, and the dustari set looks...well ill just say weird...i like draenins pirate gloves the most, then the forest set, done by Draxx, and then the helmet and body armor made by draenin...those are the best ones i can find on here...

Raelyn
10-19-2006, 09:32 AM
all of those dustari/zormite ones on the first page look like crap...the recolors look just weird, and the dustari set looks...well ill just say weird...i like draenins pirate gloves the most, then the forest set, done by Draxx, and then the helmet and body armor made by draenin...those are the best ones i can find on here...

Not even my pirate hat is good? :x

Crono
10-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Not even my pirate hat is good? :x

That's on page 2 and rocks.

DraxxTeazok
10-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Is this the pirate hat that people said they didn't like, cause its the only one i have ever seen.

and just so everyone knows this is what a belt looks like >_<

and if we were gonna use weapons, this is one i made for forest a long time ago, it may look familiar to some
38290 38291

thats all i got for now

Magadal
10-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Is this the pirate hat that people said they didn't like, cause its the only one i have ever seen.

and just so everyone knows this is what a belt looks like >_<

and if we were gonna use weapons, this is one i made for forest a long time ago, it may look familiar to some
38290 38291

thats all i got for now

Godlike.

DraxxTeazok
10-19-2006, 12:24 PM
oh, nvm, i found that other pirate hat, its weird lookin
the one i sent is the one they have on debug already, and i like it ^^

Raelyn
10-19-2006, 02:43 PM
oh, nvm, i found that other pirate hat, its weird lookin
the one i sent is the one they have on debug already, and i like it ^^

Do you like mine? :x

cyan3
10-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Do you like mine? :x

I think the other one looks better.

DraxxTeazok
10-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Yea, but his is still pretty good :)

Raelyn
10-19-2006, 03:42 PM
I think the other one looks better.

You're fired.

Raelyn
10-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Not really for a specific kingdom, but I thought I'd post it here.

Just a very basic Dipylon shield. :o

xLadyNeriahx
02-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Wonderful job Draxx:D

zokemon
04-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Did anything happen with this? O_o

Felix_Xenophobe
04-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Did anything happen with this? O_o

nope

Nataxo
07-19-2008, 07:26 PM
GK graphics are cute, although cute bunnies attack you too:(, i got shoked the first time this happened.x_x