PDA

View Full Version : Space Wars

Dante55555
09-20-2006, 02:31 PM
I got the idea from stone tower lol. Thx :P

New Events:
Spar Tourny
Ship Wars (2 vs 2 ship battle, 1 driver, 1 missle shooter, the ships you use float in space)

You got alot of good ideas and to be honest i dont even know who u are but oh well. I like this idea, yet we could expand that ship wars idea to a new level other than just an event. You could make it like erm. Same dropship idea as GW's were the timer runs out and all enter the battle but you go into another dropship then. Hmm, then wen ur in the dropship u either die, log, or unstick. No other way out. The key of the battle would be to destroy the other persons engine room control room and life support system. (Sort of like that Star wars map we used to have but more things to destroy.) Then once you have destroyed them all (Or killed all there players) Your team wins, but you have to either use jetpack or hoverbike to get across space.

The classes would probly be, and enginere who couldnt get across space so had to stay on his own ship. His objective would be as simple as a medic, but he heals the machinary instead. (Hed have a few random weps)

A scout, enabled with a helmit that wud self equipt wen they enterd the game so he didnt die in outer space. The ability to use speedbikes and most pistol weapons.

And last a Pilot, who had a helmit too but only had a darkpulser weapon, but also has ability to get inside a new vehicle that could fly and shoot (For shooting down opposition trying to fly onto there base.) My idea is it would be the same thing as in the dropship. The orange thing.

dude2020
09-20-2006, 09:25 PM
I got the idea from stone tower lol. Thx :P

You got alot of good ideas and to be honest i dont even know who u are but oh well. I like this idea, yet we could expand that ship wars idea to a new level other than just an event. You could make it like erm. Same dropship idea as GW's were the timer runs out and all enter the battle but you go into another dropship then. Hmm, then wen ur in the dropship u either die, log, or unstick. No other way out. The key of the battle would be to destroy the other persons engine room control room and life support system. (Sort of like that Star wars map we used to have but more things to destroy.) Then once you have destroyed them all (Or killed all there players) Your team wins, but you have to either use jetpack or hoverbike to get across space.

The classes would probly be, and enginere who couldnt get across space so had to stay on his own ship. His objective would be as simple as a medic, but he heals the machinary instead. (Hed have a few random weps)

A scout, enabled with a helmit that wud self equipt wen they enterd the game so he didnt die in outer space. The ability to use speedbikes and most pistol weapons.

And last a Pilot, who had a helmit too but only had a darkpulser weapon, but also has ability to get inside a new vehicle that could fly and shoot (For shooting down opposition trying to fly onto there base.) My idea is it would be the same thing as in the dropship. The orange thing.This to much like Star Wars BattleFront 2 Z.z and i think a Spar Tourney should become a event it will show the best Sparer (Pker i guess lol) and this will not let the people that either hide lame or just cant do it by themselvs win Event items that they shouldnt of won of coruse this will Rise the chances of trials winning tho

Stone_Tower
09-21-2006, 03:02 AM
lol thanks :D , and I actually like the idea, it makes Zone more futuristic, in the future most games determine the future to be large flying air spacecrafts, this idea would suite the term "futuristic", good idea.

Also this could make it so you have to buy upgrades for your ship and you can make it more powerful depending on how much money you spend.

dude2020
09-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Also this could make it so you have to buy upgrades for your ship and you can make it more powerful depending on how much money you spend.u shouldnt spend ur money for a event that have a 50% chance of losing

Stone_Tower
09-21-2006, 11:54 PM
u shouldnt spend ur money for a event that have a 50% chance of losing

I like this idea, yet we could expand that ship wars idea to a new level other than just an event.

It wouldnt be an event if it got added now would it? ;)

dude2020
09-22-2006, 01:04 AM
It wouldnt be an event if it got added now would it? ;)And psst The only things u should spend on events are meds and ammo (if u need it);)

Stone_Tower
09-22-2006, 01:13 AM
And psst The only things u should spend on events are meds and ammo (if u need it);)

IT WOULDNT BE AN EVENT!!!!! You defiently do not go to school.........

dude2020
09-22-2006, 01:42 AM
IT WOULDNT BE AN EVENT!!!!! You defiently do not go to school.........YES IT WOULD U DAMN FOOL LOOK AT THE RPS BPS REAPERS EVENTS THATS THE THING U DUMB NEWB LOL

Stone_Tower
09-22-2006, 02:05 AM
YES IT WOULD U DAMN FOOL LOOK AT THE RPS BPS REAPERS EVENTS THATS THE THING U DUMB NEWB LOL

Red Pistoles, Blue Pistoles, and Reapers are actually not part of this topic, I dont know why your incorperation a map with an event......

dude2020
09-22-2006, 02:18 AM
Red Pistoles, Blue Pistoles, and Reapers are actually not part of this topic, I dont know why your incorperation a map with an event......Rps,Bps,Reapers=event items=Events so acutally They are z.z im not aguring about the map im aguring about u have to use money to do a damn event z.z

pooper200000
09-22-2006, 02:54 AM
Calm down please. :pluffy: John where did he say you have to pay money for an event? He didn't he said pay money for upgrades. Whats wrong with that. If you have something you dislike about that its okay but please display it without personally attacking stone. Stone tower. No need to insult johns intelligience level I believe that is obvious from how everyone speaks as to the inteligence of some of the players. I think this idea is interesting but I don't understand how they would have it played out as to what views and to ship size et.

Stone_Tower
09-22-2006, 04:15 AM
Calm down please. :pluffy: John where did he say you have to pay money for an event? He didn't he said pay money for upgrades. Whats wrong with that. If you have something you dislike about that its okay but please display it without personally attacking stone. Stone tower. No need to insult johns intelligience level I believe that is obvious from how everyone speaks as to the inteligence of some of the players. I think this idea is interesting but I don't understand how they would have it played out as to what views and to ship size et.

Thanks ;), and you would make some ships 1 person ships and some 2 person ships and some even bigger depending on the upgrades you buy, the ships will be parked in the dropship and you have to fly in space to get into the level.

dude2020
09-22-2006, 11:50 PM
To buy means to use ??? please answer this lol

pooper200000
09-22-2006, 11:54 PM

Thanks ;), and you would make some ships 1 person ships and some 2 person ships and some even bigger depending on the upgrades you buy, the ships will be parked in the dropship and you have to fly in space to get into the level.

I love this new multi quote feature :D Im not sure but maybe something that could be added to sayains zone rpg idea? I think that would be sweet! :pluffy:

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 01:16 AM

Im afraid I dont understand what your asking "To buy means to use" doesnt quite make sense to me. >_<

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:29 AM
Im afraid I dont understand what your asking "To buy means to use" doesnt quite make sense to me. >_<

To buy with the means to use for what. x-x pretty obvious

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 01:41 AM
To buy with the means to use for what. x-x pretty obvious

Well your grammer is just as bad as his. The meaning of it would be to try and get the best ship on the map.....

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:44 AM
Well your grammer is just as bad as his. The meaning of it would be to try and get the best ship on the map.....

Please don't insult me. when i say something it is clear what I mean. I undertok that as obvious. Some people don't have the intelligence levels others do I guess. Some just have "good" grammar as tehy call it.>_< x_x How do you determine best ships can people steal ships. what happens if your ship loses?

dude2020
09-23-2006, 01:46 AM
what happens if your ship loses?Thats a really obvious answer lol

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Please don't insult me. when i say something it is clear what I mean. I undertok that as obvious. Some people don't have the intelligence levels others do I guess. Some just have "good" grammar as tehy call it.>_< x_x How do you determine best ships can people steal ships. what happens if your ship loses?

If your ship loses you have to get it repaired which costs money, and no one can steal yourship. Having the best ship means the biggest, the fastest and obviously the strongest.

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Thats a really obvious answer lol

I don't find that ammusing its jsut really stupid actually. I understand if you wager it but then whats the point to buy somehting. The people who first have the vehicles will annihalate those who don't have them. If your ship loses you have to get it repaired which costs money, and no one can steal yourship. Having the best ship means the biggest, the fastest and obviously the strongest.

Why can't you just have fun spars? It seems like something that wouldn't be worth the costs. Explain how it could be made pointful

dude2020
09-23-2006, 01:50 AM
The people who first have the vehicles will annihalate those who don't have them. Like the Us Tanks vs The bombers in iraq?

Why can't you just have fun spars? It seems like something that wouldn't be worth the costs. Explain how it could be made pointful i dunno wat to say i jsut wanted to add that lol

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Like the Us Tanks vs The bombers in iraq?

i dunno wat to say i jsut wanted to add that lol

I said pointful as meaning the antonym of pointless and being to lazy to find the word. The us tanks vs bombers in iraw is an odd way to compare it but yes I guess.

dude2020
09-23-2006, 01:54 AM
is an odd way to compare it but yes I guess.*looks at pooper*

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 02:58 AM
*looks at pooper*

I know im odd ty

Crono
09-23-2006, 03:20 AM
In my opinion events should just be special occassions in existing worlds. For example I like to see good ol events like CTF held on a server's overworld rather than special worldmaps designed for the event.

So in Zone's case, I wish each world had some ET options. Would make hosting neat, specially in arctic.

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 03:26 AM
In my opinion events should just be special occassions in existing worlds. For example I like to see good ol events like CTF held on a server's overworld rather than special worldmaps designed for the event.

So in Zone's case, I wish each world had some ET options. Would make hosting neat, specially in arctic.

That would be fun!

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 06:33 AM

Spar Map: Spar Tourny.
Deathmatch: We already have an event for here.
Alpha: Hide and Seek...?
Wildcross: The player who has the most flags captured wins.
Irica: .....?
Koth: .....?
Guild Wars: Melee Tournament.

Crono
09-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Spar Map: Spar Tourny.
Deathmatch: We already have an event for here.
Alpha: Hide and Seek...?
Wildcross: The player who has the most flags captured wins.
Irica: .....?
Koth: .....?
Guild Wars: Melee Tournament.

It should be variable. Arctic is idle for real guild wars because...

a) It's the most played map anyway
b) Capturing bases involves both killing, teamwork, and tactics. That is, if you have two pro guilds
c) It's the most balanced in my opinion

But it would still be possible to just host a normal event. Like set each warper to 20 people max and have a 20 vs 20 guild war. The 20 that win get some basic prize, maybe 50 proxies each or something.

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:36 PM

b) Capturing bases involves both killing, teamwork, and tactics. That is, if you have two pro guilds

But it would still be possible to just host a normal event. Like set each warper to 20 people max and have a 20 vs 20 guild war. The 20 that win get some basic prize, maybe 50 proxies each or something.

i like that idea as long as they can have more thqan 100 proxies or more than the allowed amount when they win!

someonesomewhere
09-23-2006, 07:49 PM

Would also make events more fun :)

Stone_Tower
09-26-2006, 10:18 PM

Sounds good, I like the idea of a team war with actual teams. Also in the ice planet maybe fix it so one team cant heal the other team with medics.