PDA

View Full Version : Zone Halloween Edition ^_^

Stone_Tower
09-18-2006, 04:53 AM
Halloween is coming up soon, so I thought maybe zone should be turned into a Halloween theme. I was thinking maybe mess around with some of the maps, like add pumpkins and ghosts to the dropships and maps. Also, maybe add a few Halloween limited edition items.

Pumpkin Grenade (Like a pipebomb but in the shape of a pumpkin)
-10 per bomb
Candy (Heals you for 20 health)
-10 per candy
-You can hold up to 5 at a time
Ghost Shreik
-Immiatates a ghostly laugh, just an item for fun.
-All classes can use it
-Takes 1,000 exp to use

Also maybe add some heads and bodies, Pumpkin head, Jason Vorhees, Freedy Krugar and Micheal Myers, you know, the classics. Maybe im going over-board but Halloween is fun :D

jkool666
09-18-2006, 05:01 AM
I like all the ideas, especially the new looks. But we already have pumpkin grenades.

Stone_Tower
09-18-2006, 05:22 AM
I like all the ideas, especially the new looks. But we already have pumpkin grenades.

:D Thanks, and we do? Cool, I cant wait to try them! :cool:

dude2020
09-18-2006, 09:25 PM
:D Thanks, and we do? Cool, I cant wait to try them! :cool:They came out last year i do think

Huwajux
09-18-2006, 09:31 PM
:D Thanks, and we do? Cool, I cant wait to try them! :cool:
Hehe, I still have mine.

MisterMastermind
09-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Hehe, I still have mine.
I've got 97 left. S:

someonesomewhere
09-19-2006, 01:54 AM
I've got 97 left. S:
I blew my last 20 on the last day I had gold. Before I expected to renew it. :P

SayianOozaru
09-19-2006, 02:11 AM
i only got like 50 of each left :frown:

and im working on something ;)

Dante55555
09-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Halloween is coming up soon, so I thought maybe zone should be turned into a Halloween theme. I was thinking maybe mess around with some of the maps, like add pumpkins and ghosts to the dropships and maps. Also, maybe add a few Halloween limited edition items.

Pumpkin Grenade (Like a pipebomb but in the shape of a pumpkin)
-10 per bomb
Candy (Heals you for 20 health)
-10 per candy
-You can hold up to 5 at a time
Ghost Shreik
-Immiatates a ghostly laugh, just an item for fun.
-All classes can use it
-Takes 1,000 exp to use

Also maybe add some heads and bodies, Pumpkin head, Jason Vorhees, Freedy Krugar and Micheal Myers, you know, the classics. Maybe im going over-board but Halloween is fun :D

Yer we have pumkins -.-... Not to dis ur idea or anything but really its useless work wen they cud be working on something more important, plus if its like the christmas thing it will be left untill May untill they take it all down again -.-

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 01:25 AM
Yer we have pumkins -.-... Not to dis ur idea or anything but really its useless work wen they cud be working on something more important, plus if its like the christmas thing it will be left untill May untill they take it all down again -.-

I was'nt around for the Christmas season, but I am assured making it like a Christmas or Halloween theme would be fun and bring more players.

Dante55555
09-20-2006, 02:35 PM
I was'nt around for the Christmas season, but I am assured making it like a Christmas or Halloween theme would be fun and bring more players.

Im not saying its not a bad idea which it isnt and it could attract like.. 1 player. But id rather see staff working on something more important really

Leoxx
09-20-2006, 07:17 PM
maybe you can put in a skull head and body.
imagine a skeliton walking around with a rocket launcher xD
or maybe even a ghost :megaeek:

dude2020
09-20-2006, 09:22 PM
i'd just like to point out that
the Rockets plus motors still have Easter bombs lol just like the mag/Lf thing

Leoxx
09-25-2006, 07:35 PM
make em perminant like the bunny heads, cause rabbits are #&$%n awsome. lol
i just remembered that they havnt took them out ethier xD

dude2020
09-25-2006, 09:47 PM
remeber when they left the Chistmas crap up until Easter? lol

alexrox222
09-26-2006, 02:34 AM
pennywise would be cool as a facebut have you ever seen green/halogrenade? I noticed there were none and ive been meaning to ***** about for some time know i think in afro would be cool although it is a bit off topic :/ and why would it require 1000 exp? If you are that scared for trials to kreep you out with it maybe make it p2p only? And maybe some wacked wepon out for buying but not to expensive maybe.

Ideas

-Leatherface Chainsaw (to UNish)
-Like a vamipre/cryptic dagger/head (again maybe a little to unish)
-An invisisblility ghost thing so you are not displayed on radar but you can shoot whislt using it goes for say a minute and then stops and reacharges for like 1-2 minutes and it makes you a little transparent and colourless you can equip it and then un equipp without it wearing off available for anyclass.
Excuse my spelling friends.

Stone_Tower
09-28-2006, 05:09 AM
Maybe have some events hosted on Halloween, like villians versus hero's or something of that nature.

Good ideas Alex.