PDA

View Full Version : Zone RPG

Stone_Tower
09-12-2006, 10:46 PM
I was thinking, and I do bealive that Zone needs a new overworld, maybe more additions, or maybe just big changes in the overall gameplay? I was thinking, and this is just a thought, maybe an rpg gun game? Zone, would be a game to level up with guns, which is like the first server to do that. I was thinking maybe have a large g.map, add a main island, and mini islands, these islands will have warpers that warp you directly to the DM, Spar, Irica, Koth, Guild Wars, Wild Cross, and Alpha maps, but once you die in one of those, you get sent directly to the main island. Their will be 1 main dropship, this is where you start, you have to take futuristic helicopters and air-crafts to fly to the other island, or even to fly to the baddie's, or the shops. Also, their will be parties that you can join, and guild houses. Also, you can buy air-crafts and futuristic vehicles, you may not like this idea, but if Zone did this, I think alot of people would like it. We would need good scripters, gfx, levels, and everything to make this and it will take awhile but it will be worth it!

Please tell why or why not you like it or hate it.

MisterMastermind
09-12-2006, 10:48 PM
No, I wouldn't like it personally.

killerogue
09-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Trash. z.z

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 10:54 PM
I would would get a shotgun and pernollay go to jail for killing the ***** in the real world who got that added. The whole reason I play graal is for zone. I would quit and tell everyone I know and I have brought 34 players to graal in the last year to not subscribe or resubscribe. That could be a playerworld but not this zone.

Stone_Tower
09-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Again no one posted why, its just a thought. Ideas are positive, bad criticsm isnt.

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Again no one posted why, its just a thought. Ideas are positive, bad criticsm isnt.
I did I jsut said that I like ozne the way it is. Plus whats the point of that since high level players would whoop the lower level ones and hte people who leveled up fastest would be unkillable yet another reason for no.Explain why youy think its a good idea! If you do think it is Im jsut wondering please no bad ctirism!

Stone_Tower
09-12-2006, 11:01 PM
I did I jsut said that I like ozne the way it is. Plus whats the point of that since high level players would whoop the lower level ones and hte people who leveled up fastest would be unkillable yet another reason for no.Explain why youy think its a good idea! If you do think it is Im jsut wondering please no bad ctirism!

Someone posted, trash z.z. People dont want to post ideas here because you guys have to bash everything. If you went to the store would you still go in if a few gang members were standing in front of the door? Thats the same deal with posting on the zone fourums.....

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Someone posted, trash z.z. People dont want to post ideas here because you guys have to bash everything. If you went to the store would you still go in if a few gang members were standing in front of the door? Thats the same deal with posting on the zone fourums.....
Forums have security guards and he doesn't have to post a point and your still avoiding my last question. The security guards are the mods. My grocery store doesn't have security guards actually.

Stone_Tower
09-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Forums have security guards and he doesn't have to post a point and your still avoiding my last question. The security guards are the mods. My grocery store doesn't have security guards actually.

The point is, dont say an idea "sucks" totally. It has potential, it's not the worst idea ever, its a whole new zone. A funner zone, you guys just dont want it because then you would have to level alot, thats the only thing you guys dont like, guarenteed.

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 11:11 PM
The point is, dont say an idea "sucks" totally. It has potential, it's not the worst idea ever, its a whole new zone. A funner zone, you guys just dont want it because then you would have to level alot, thats the only thing you guys dont like, guarenteed.
Actually I don't like how the people who are good would probaly lose their stats. I also don't care about leveling its jsut that zone is fun because their are only 7 or so weapons that trials can't use and you have to have skill to be good a zone without skill it would be pointless skill wouldn't be as much needed all you would need is time.

Stone_Tower
09-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Actually I don't like how the people who are good would probaly lose their stats. I also don't care about leveling its jsut that zone is fun because their are only 7 or so weapons that trials can't use and you have to have skill to be good a zone without skill it would be pointless skill wouldn't be as much needed all you would need is time.

You would start off with a knife and gradually work your way up and buy weapons. Some weapons need requirements though. It would be fun, I want to drive around with some friends in a town ;)

Leoxx
09-12-2006, 11:15 PM
dude, saying that when you die you get sent to the main island is just asking for major lag. and if you want to play an RPG like game, play maloria, if you want guns (if not Zone) then go to Era, its your choice. anyother way i doubt ppl would lke it because of the lag. cause then imagin (thats sad, i spell bad yet im in honors english..) 50 ppl just standing there AFK or BRB, or even just walking around and talking.

Stone_Tower
09-12-2006, 11:16 PM
dude, saying that when you die you get sent to the main island is just asking for major lag. and if you want to play an RPG like game, play maloria, if you want guns (if not Zone) then go to Era, its your choice. anyother way i doubt ppl would lke it because of the lag. cause then imagin (thats sad, i spell bad yet im in honors english..) 50 ppl just standing there AFK or BRB, or even just walking around and talking.

Maloria doesnt have guns, and era isnt the same. It was just an idea, if you thought about it you would be excited to have this idea open, you guys just dont do that. I can see if you dont like the levels part, but why not the cars and towns?

dude2020
09-12-2006, 11:17 PM
RPg jsut doesnt fit with Zone in my mind if u want to level and such go to Sands of Glory its like Zone but u level k boo boo?

Leoxx
09-12-2006, 11:19 PM
RPg jsut doesnt fit with Zone in my mind if u want to level and such go to Sands of Glory its like Zone but u level k boo boo?
he pretty much summarized what i said, cep he used SoG as an example.

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Maloria doesnt have guns, and era isnt the same. It was just an idea, if you thought about it you would be excited to have this idea open, you guys just dont do that. I can see if you dont like the levels part, but why not the cars and towns?
I thought about it still not excited. I do do that its just that I don't like the idea and who cares about cars we have speeders and mechs and town we have dropships and building on iricia.The cars part wouldn't make sense this is a "furturistic server" not a old 70's we have cities now and if you want that I would say go to sog as soon as they reopen it.

Leoxx
09-12-2006, 11:25 PM
if you look at the terminales, its story for iricia is that people are fighting for the barely inhabitle land, i believe thats wat it says doesnt it? not sure, but thats why we have a dropship, and at the corners of the dropships there are sofas, tvs and even a bar, so we really dont need buildings.

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 11:29 PM
if you look at the terminales, its story for iricia is that people are fighting for the barely inhabitle land, i believe thats wat it says doesnt it? not sure, but thats why we have a dropship, and at the corners of the dropships there are sofas, tvs and even a bar, so we really dont need buildings.
YAY! I agree thats basically what I said.

Draenin
09-12-2006, 11:48 PM
This is a terrible idea. To make Zone an RPG would contradict what Zone's areas were built for.

Sulukra
09-12-2006, 11:52 PM
it's not the worst idea ever

I guess it is pretty hard to get a run up on Hawker, but you came pretty close.

You just have to see that Zone's style of gameplay isn't an RPG. Its a real time shooter game. If you want an RPG, play kingdoms; things like this just wouldn't work on Zone for a variety of reasons.

Draenin
09-13-2006, 12:12 AM
Zone + RPG = Era

pooper200000
09-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Zone + RPG = Era
Era doesn't have vulcan as the hugest cheese so zone + rpg= Death to everyone who came up with the idea :D

someonesomewhere
09-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Rpgs don't really work well with Zone's style. Plus, I just don't like the idea. :p

Stone_Tower
09-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Close this thread please, you guys are no fun. Please submit ideas if you think your's are so great ;).

dude2020
09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Era doesn't have vulcan as the hugest cheese so zone + rpg= Death to everyone who came up with the idea :DAcutally Era has vulcan alot more than Zone does :redface:

jkool666
09-13-2006, 11:14 PM
For the amount of work which would be needed. We might as well delete Zone and remake it. I like Zone as it is, I can't really see it being an RPG game.

Admins
09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
It would still be interesting to expand Zone a little bit more. It could be interesting to make it possible to travel in space, find new planets and build bases on that.

Draenin
09-14-2006, 12:40 AM
That could be a possibility. However, you might need some way to do parallax backgrounds in order to make sure planets way off in the distance don't look funky when you travel by them.

dude2020
09-14-2006, 12:46 AM
It would still be interesting to expand Zone a little bit more. It could be interesting to make it possible to travel in space, find new planets and build bases on that.like what Doom? you went to mars and battle Alien Mutaion Forces created by humans that was turned into the things they created? becuz i'd like that and whens that mission place coming out?

Sulukra
09-14-2006, 02:23 AM
It'd be fun to be able to encorporate space travel into missions and stuff that were planned.

If so, you need to name a planet something funny. Not sure what, but then have a race of pink aliens on it. For the sheer fun of it.

someonesomewhere
09-14-2006, 02:32 AM
It'd be fun to be able to encorporate space travel into missions and stuff that were planned.

If so, you need to name a planet something funny. Not sure what, but then have a race of pink aliens on it. For the sheer fun of it.
They should have vehicles very similar to volcano jeeps, too.

Sure, space travel=good

Stone_Tower
09-14-2006, 04:52 AM
Well my idea was to make Zone one map, not like a series of dropships. This adds on to the options of glitching. Making it just one big map without dropships would basically stop many glitches. This would also make it so more options are avaliable, such as sparring arenas in different climates, space travel, hover crafts that are drivable.

bahamutstevetff
09-14-2006, 09:03 PM
i read the first posty and i like it a lot, i always thought zone should have an RPG element to it, its super repetative. nice thinkin kid

dude2020
09-14-2006, 09:20 PM
hover crafts that are drivable.can you say Hover Bike?

Stone_Tower
09-14-2006, 09:38 PM
i read the first posty and i like it a lot, i always thought zone should have an RPG element to it, its super repetative. nice thinkin kid

Thank you very much =D

And, dude2020, not hover bikes, hover crafts, they can carry about 2-3 people.

Zulu15
09-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Simple answer to why not.

In Zone's description, it's called an Arcade server.

Stone_Tower
09-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Simple answer to why not.

In Zone's description, it's called an Arcade server.

That doesnt mean it has to be like that forever :cool: .

dude2020
09-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Thank you very much =D

And, dude2020, not hover bikes, hover crafts, they can carry about 2-3 people.There is a reason why isiad hover Bikes bikes if uwanna do Caft fine ts jsut a waste becuz u cna connect th bikes which mean it can be like 2 o more shooters and 1 driver if u want that go to Gwers

someonesomewhere
09-15-2006, 03:50 AM
Well my idea was to make Zone one map, not like a series of dropships. This adds on to the options of glitching. Making it just one big map without dropships would basically stop many glitches. This would also make it so more options are avaliable, such as sparring arenas in different climates, space travel, hover crafts that are drivable.
1. How would making it one map stop glitchers?
2. We don't really need sparring areas with different climates, the spar dropship works fine, or just arrange it on another planet.
3. Space Travel would require more than one map.
Could you not just add all of these ideas to the levels already in place? :\

MisterMastermind
09-15-2006, 01:58 PM
There is a reason why isiad hover Bikes bikes if uwanna do Caft fine ts jsut a waste becuz u cna connect th bikes which mean it can be like 2 o more shooters and 1 driver if u want that go to Gwers

Zulu15
09-15-2006, 08:49 PM
That doesnt mean it has to be like that forever :cool: .
Then it woulden't be Zone

The greatest thing about Zone is that all players (excluding trials) are equal, differenced only by their in real life skill.

dude2020
09-15-2006, 09:25 PM
...lol

Stone_Tower
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
A few things

Dude2020, I couldnt understand you

someonesomewhere, mind dectector glitch, and I dont know if they fixed it but the usntick me class trick. Also just make one big g.map instead of small levels......

Mistermastermind, lol >_<

Zulu15, Trial's have 20 less hp if I am correct, we want more p2p's we dont want more trials.

Dark_Kid
09-15-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't care about P2P's i just want trials to be able to wear guild tags again then we'll get a lot more people won't be P2P but i don't care more kills and less deaths for me

Stone_Tower
09-16-2006, 05:34 AM
I don't care about P2P's i just want trials to be able to wear guild tags again then we'll get a lot more people won't be P2P but i don't care more kills and less deaths for me

Dont get a big head, you should have to pay to recieve a guild tag option. Maybe Graal should have more packages?

pooper200000
09-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Dont get a big head, you should have to pay to recieve a guild tag option. Maybe Graal should have more packages?
Nah I don't htinmk they need more.

dude2020
09-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Dont get a big head, you should have to pay to recieve a guild tag option. Maybe Graal should have more packages?Then guilds wont live on Zone z.z the guild tag needs to be given to trials so Zone Guilds wont be damn unacitve

Stone_Tower
09-17-2006, 05:56 AM
People frankly dont want to spend 50$ on a game that they might get bored with. You might need something like 6 months of Zone only, 15$ or something like that. Also, not enough events are held, if I was hired, I know for a fact that I would host alot, even if it's not for big prizes, or maybe no prize at all. Most people dont play because everyone gets mad if they die, this causes a fight, not many people want to deal with that. If I was a staff member, I could prevent this fights and issue warnings and/or bannings. I would really like to be hired, but that's up to Vulcan and Stefan, and not me. All im saying is that 50$ isnt that much, but if you dont have the money at that particular time, then you might quit graal and not think about going back. Maybe Zone should have, packages like guild tag, health bonus (80 to 100), and saved stats or non saved stats which would issue a discount.

Sulukra
09-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Also, not enough events are held, if I was hired, I know for a fact that I would host alot, even if it's not for big prizes, or maybe no prize at all.

Events aren't content. They're additions.

pooper200000
09-17-2006, 08:54 PM
People frankly dont want to spend 50$ on a game that they might get bored with. You might need something like 6 months of Zone only, 15$ or something like that. Also, not enough events are held, if I was hired, I know for a fact that I would host alot, even if it's not for big prizes, or maybe no prize at all. Most people dont play because everyone gets mad if they die, this causes a fight, not many people want to deal with that. If I was a staff member, I could prevent this fights and issue warnings and/or bannings. I would really like to be hired, but that's up to Vulcan and Stefan, and not me. All im saying is that 50$ isnt that much, but if you dont have the money at that particular time, then you might quit graal and not think about going back. Maybe Zone should have, packages like guild tag, health bonus (80 to 100), and saved stats or non saved stats which would issue a discount.
Vulcan does give warnings. For example if I say something he doesn't like he says first warning.If I do something to po him again soon he disconnects me. 3rd time is a ban even though he hasn't got there on me yet :D If you want to say what you owuld do if you were hired tell stefan or vulcan seeing as I don't think we care what you would do until your staff and I think that Cor and/or sulukra will be hired before you.

Stone_Tower
09-17-2006, 11:23 PM
No one cares about reputation, just becuase your friends with them, or their veterans doesnt mean they will be hired before me, also it is hard for just Vulcan,Crono and Huwajux to control all of Zone, unless all 3 are on at the same time. Also I have level making abilities as well as scripting abilities.

pooper200000
09-17-2006, 11:25 PM
No one cares about reputation, just becuase your friends with them, or their veterans doesnt mean they will be hired before me, also it is hard for just Vulcan,Crono and Huwajux to control all of Zone, unless all 3 are on at the same time. Also I have level making abilities as well as scripting abilities.
not really. Rep is important because if you are known as a teamer a jerk and someone who hates authority you wouldn't be staff but that is a rep. They control zone fine. If you can script thas great we don't really care about that unless you post something to help or idas for what to do. Same for maps Im sure I could make good maps if I understood how.

Stone_Tower
09-18-2006, 12:08 AM
not really. Rep is important because if you are known as a teamer a jerk and someone who hates authority you wouldn't be staff but that is a rep. They control zone fine. If you can script thas great we don't really care about that unless you post something to help or idas for what to do. Same for maps Im sure I could make good maps if I understood how.

1) Being a "teamer" doesnt hurt your chances for becoming staff.
2) As you can tell, I am no jerk.
3) I submit ideas constantly.
4) People do care about scripters, the more the better.
5) Lets not flame? Im trying to help out Zone and I want to become staff, no need to get into fights about it. It's not up to you, it's up to the Zone Admin's.

pooper200000
09-18-2006, 12:10 AM
1) Being a "teamer" doesnt hurt your chances for becoming staff.
2) As you can tell, I am no jerk.
3) I submit ideas constantly.
4) People do care about scripters, the more the better.
5) Lets not flame? Im trying to help out Zone and I want to become staff, no need to get into fights about it. It's not up to you, it's up to the Zone Admin's.
I wasn't using you as a ex i was making up an imaginary person jeesh! I know people care about scripters but unless you scrip t for zone hwich only stefan does it own't help i don't think. Its up to The zone admin stefan just tells you to ask vulcan

dude2020
09-18-2006, 12:34 AM
The zone admin stefan just tells you to ask vulcanStefan=Owner vulcan=Admin Huwa=just a guy with rc lol

Stone_Tower
09-18-2006, 12:35 AM
I wasn't using you as a ex i was making up an imaginary person jeesh! I know people care about scripters but unless you scrip t for zone hwich only stefan does it own't help i don't think. Its up to The zone admin stefan just tells you to ask vulcan

Obviously I dont script for Zone, because I dont work their yet........

dude2020
09-18-2006, 12:43 AM
People frankly dont want to spend 50$ on a game that they might get bored with.You might need something like 6 months of Zone only, 15$ or something like that. OR HOW BOUT A THING CALLED A TRIAL THAT LETS U TRY IT OUT FOR FREE! Also, not enough events are held, if I was hired, I know for a fact that I would host alot, even if it's not for big prizes, or maybe no prize at all.There is a reason there is no events alot its to INCREASE the raretey Most people dont play because everyone gets mad if they die, this causes a fight, not many people want to deal with that. If I was a staff member, I could prevent this fights and issue warnings and/or bannings.Then that would be the whole server lol I would really like to be hired, but that's up to Vulcan and Stefan, and not me.Then stop saying "if i was hired i'd" =/ All im saying is that 50$ isnt that much, but if you dont have the money at that particular time, then you might quit graal and not think about going back.Theres a thing called Saving up z.z Maybe Zone should have, packages like guild tag, health bonus (80 to 100), and saved stats or non saved stats which would issue a discount.these were tooken out becuase Stefan felt that Trials shouldnt get those and did those things that happend ur jsut suggesting like everyone else has beenObviously I dont script for Zone, because I dont work their yet........ill do everything in my power to NOT make you staff

jkool666
09-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Because this thread is pissing me off, I'm going to make a quick post on the staff forums. MUAHAAHAHAH EVENTS SHALL BE HOSTED.

(@ stone_tower, Your jin, you know as well as anyone that Zone suffered HUGE loss's when trials lost their tags. And also, your Jin, you won't become ET [we hope] [unless your aditude changes]) Oh I never seen this part either. You can't prevent fights and issue warnings/bans. ;)

pooper200000
09-18-2006, 02:41 AM
Because this thread is pissing me off, I'm going to make a quick post on the staff forums. MUAHAAHAHAH EVENTS SHALL BE HOSTED.

(@ stone_tower, Your jin, you know as well as anyone that Zone suffered HUGE loss's when trials lost their tags. And also, your Jin, you won't become ET [we hope] [unless your aditude changes]) Oh I never seen this part either. You can't prevent fights and issue warnings/bans. ;)
EEvents shall be hosted better not be because of what he said. WHy will they be hosted? :mad: I wanna know!

Stone_Tower
09-18-2006, 03:42 AM
A few things, im not Jin, think that if you wish, but your false accusation isnt accurate by any means. Also, not making me staff, would just mean your jealous. Me being staff would be positive, please dont say immature things like "I will do everything to make you not staff". A few things, trials cant wear tags, people might want to save up for other things, I said I wouldnt host events for prizes all the time, and if I did I would make it pipebombs or something similair to that. Before you flame up a person find out what their all about, you flaming me isnt going to make zone better, submitting ideas whether their good or bad will make zone better.

jkool666
09-18-2006, 05:06 AM
A few things, im not Jin, think that if you wish, but your false accusation isnt accurate by any means.
Sorry, you seem a lot like Jin :P
Also, not making me staff, would just mean your jealous. You know, this actually made me laugh.
Me being staff would be positive, please dont say immature things like "I will do everything to make you not staff".
*Looks to see where I posted that*
A few things, trials cant wear tags, people might want to save up for other things.
Please don't act like you know more then I do about something. Trails used to have tag rights... When they lost those rights, that made Zone a lot worse. But you didn't play back then, so you can't compare. Am I right? If you argue with that, it really is just proving more that your Jin.
Before you flame up a person find out what their all about, you flaming me isnt going to make zone better, submitting ideas whether their good or bad will make zone better. I didn't flame you :)

Stone_Tower
09-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Sorry, you seem a lot like Jin :P
You know, this actually made me laugh.

*Looks to see where I posted that*

Please don't act like you know more then I do about something. Trails used to have tag rights... When they lost those rights, that made Zone a lot worse. But you didn't play back then, so you can't compare. Am I right? If you argue with that, it really is just proving more that your Jin.
I didn't flame you :)

Well, I cant argue with most of your statements that you quoted me for, but I was talking about dude2020 flaming me.

jkool666
09-18-2006, 05:38 AM
Then I appologize for that.

dude2020
09-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Well, I cant argue with most of your statements that you quoted me for, but I was talking about dude2020 flaming me.i was not Flamming u All isaid i will do everything in my power to not make u staff is not a flame Hell i dont got any power So Wtf?

Huwajux
09-18-2006, 09:37 PM
only stefan does it
He has other things, I'm sure an addition to the staff team would be appreciated by everyone.
Huwa=just a guy with rc lol
ogeethx

Anywho, why you guys seem to pick on this Stone guy?

MisterMastermind
09-18-2006, 11:03 PM
I just dislike his attitude greatly. No one cares about reputation, just becuase your friends with them, or their veterans doesnt mean they will be hired before me, also it is hard for just Vulcan,Crono and Huwajux to control all of Zone, unless all 3 are on at the same time. I lol'd so hard at this.Also I have level making abilities as well as scripting abilities.And what servers have you worked on?Also, not enough events are held, if I was hired, I know for a fact that I would host alot, even if it's not for big prizes, or maybe no prize at all. Tip: Nobody likes those and they ***** about prizes. Most people dont play because everyone gets mad if they die, this causes a fight, not many people want to deal with that. No, this is caused by stupid button mashers that can't take a loss. If i was staff member, I could prevent this fights and issue warnings and/or bannings. It's not like they actually listen. Aside from that we could play the "if game" all day.
Also, not making me staff, would just mean your jealous.No, it means you're not qualified. Aside from that, jesse already is staff.Me being staff would be positive, please dont say immature things like "I will do everything to make you not staff". He was stating his opinion, I agree with his opinion. A few things, trials cant wear tags, people might want to save up for other things, I said I wouldnt host events for prizes all the time, and if I did I would make it pipebombs or something similair to that. You'd have to ***** at vulcan about that, but I'm pretty sure you won't get the chance. Before you flame up a person find out what their all about, you flaming me isnt going to make zone better, submitting ideas whether their good or bad will make zone better. Some ideas are just a waste of space. Think -> post. I honestly couldn't care if you researched before you post, but at least think of why zone is different from other servers.

jkool666
09-18-2006, 11:13 PM
He has other things, I'm sure an addition to the staff team would be appreciated by everyone.
ZOMG Make Vulcan check Forums lol. I even Forum pm'd him about it :P.

pooper200000
09-18-2006, 11:59 PM
ZOMG Make Vulcan check Forums lol. I even Forum pm'd him about it :P.
Quoted for white textation and I pray to the great powerful gods like stefan and vulcan that what you said is what I think it does.

ogeethx

Probaly because he seems to beg and im not really decidedyet and when he comes up with an idea he doesn't do much in the least to make it sound abi attractable and think about wether that ocould really happen to zone. Well that and hes just kind of annoyin :D yes I think he has earned the title of more annoying than supernanny at this point. :megaeek: ;)

someonesomewhere
09-19-2006, 02:03 AM
Think -> post. I honestly couldn't care if you researched before you post, but at least think of why zone is different from other servers.
If you suck at thinking, generally the product of those thoughts suck too :p

Maybe if we got someone besides Stefan to script, who has *coughs loudly* experience( :rolleyes: ) and is fairly good, then maybe we can get Zone on a more regular update routine.

It'd also be nice if everyone stopped pointing fingers and shouting OMG FLAMER LOLOL when in all actuality it's just criticism.

Dante55555
09-19-2006, 11:52 PM
I think zone needs to be RPG sort of but, more role playing than actual levels.. I hate games were theres levels, makes it IMPOSSIBLE for trials meaning the game becomes more of a "I waste all of my time on playing" more than "I have skill" kind of thing...

So basicly it will be like Mal or GK, it requires no skill what so ever u just have to spend 23 hours a day leveling to be the best (Best being the one who plays most probly)

dude2020
09-19-2006, 11:55 PM
jesse already is staffJesse was staff he quit tho

jkool666
09-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Jesse was staff he quit tho

ZOMG Hehehehe MUAHAHA EVENTS SHALL BE HOSTED!!!(We hope)

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 01:24 AM
Im not going to argue, say stuff if you wish but it just shows your immaturity. I submit idea's to help Zone, not bored all of you. I want Zone to be the best it can be, frankly by posting idea's it helps no matter how good or bad the idea is. Unless you post idea's daily you really should'nt talk down on others.

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Im not going to argue, say stuff if you wish but it just shows your immaturity. I submit idea's to help Zone, not bored all of you. I want Zone to be the best it can be, frankly by posting idea's it helps no matter how good or bad the idea is. Unless you post idea's daily you really should'nt talk down on others.

I used to do that and even Im talking about that one.

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 03:35 AM
All I want to do is work for Zone, I have been a trial for awhile and I was never really active in Zone, since I have gone p2p i've been on alot and I really like it and I wish to work here. Sorry if that somehow offended you, all I want to do is work for Zone, if your qualified for it, you will get it, im not saying make me staff, although I want to be, but make someone who will contribute to Zone on a daily basis.

Dante55555
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Heh, theres alot of Qualifyed LATs, GFX, Scripters ect that zone really needs that could easaly be hired. Problem is they dont want to :P So zone stays unworked on.. Using the zone tileset i could creat some crazy levels tehehe :)

Huwajux
09-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Heh, theres alot of Qualifyed LATs, GFX, Scripters ect that zone really needs that could easaly be hired. Problem is they dont want to :P So zone stays unworked on.. Using the zone tileset i could creat some crazy levels tehehe :)
There is some truth in that. Stefan rarely goes around looking for new staff members to take the weight of his shoulders a bit.

Dante55555
09-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Well i can LAT :P Call teh Jo if u need meh

MisterMastermind
09-20-2006, 10:47 PM
I guess Stefan really doesn't think any of you are good enough to work on his server. S:

Stone_Tower
09-21-2006, 02:57 AM
I guess Stefan really doesn't think any of you are good enough to work on his server. S:

Stefan rarely goes around looking for new staff members

Plase read what Huwajux just stated, it's not that were not good enough it's that Stefan doesnt look for new staff members, read before you type. :D

someonesomewhere
09-21-2006, 04:32 AM
Im not going to argue, say stuff if you wish but it just shows your immaturity.

Right, I'm being immature by stating facts. Oh noes.

I submit idea's to help Zone, not bored all of you. I want Zone to be the best it can be, frankly by posting idea's it helps no matter how good or bad the idea is.

Right, say I make a new weapon idea called the "Sewer gun" which automatically transforms you into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and makes you eat pizza every 5 seconds. That would sure help a lot.

Unless you post idea's daily you really should'nt talk down on others.

Makes no sense? :confused:

MisterMastermind
09-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Plase read what Huwajux just stated, it's not that were not good enough it's that Stefan doesnt look for new staff members, read before you type. :D I did read that, but Vulcan can hire also, so if he thought you were qualified I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to hire you.

Stone_Tower
09-21-2006, 11:52 PM
I did read that, but Vulcan can hire also, so if he thought you were qualified I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to hire you.

I havent asked him yet, I havent actually seen him.

alexrox222
09-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Zone will not e turned into an average crappy game Z.z

Stone_Tower
09-22-2006, 12:16 AM
I didnt want to make a new thread so I will just post it, is receiving free kills from trial members illegal? I saw someone, Genesis something, he was recieving free kills.

jkool666
09-22-2006, 02:24 AM
I didnt want to make a new thread so I will just post it, is receiving free kills from trial members illegal? I saw someone, Genesis something, he was recieving free kills.

FAQ

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57992&page=18

;)

dude2020
09-22-2006, 02:28 AM
I didnt want to make a new thread so I will just post it, is receiving free kills from trial members illegal? I saw someone, Genesis something, he was recieving free kills.From what i know Yes it is but Ets dont do anything about it lol

Stone_Tower
09-22-2006, 04:13 AM
FAQ

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57992&page=18

;)

Thank you very much sir! :D