PDA

View Full Version : coooooool

myth-simba
09-07-2006, 10:30 PM
i've been banned on zone.

but enough about me, until i return i cannot check zone out, but just wondering.
why not have some cool effects for the overpopulated iricia?

such as the occasional ship flying overhead and some whooshing sounds?

the occasional random explosion on the ground, probably dropped from bombs from the sky?

And all worlds in 1?

where once a game is completed a random game will start and you appear on that island dropship?

nobody wants to play the other games cause other people don't play them too.

i think if each game was different it would be fun.

of course leave spar seperate

dude2020
09-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Hellllll no

MisterMastermind
09-07-2006, 11:46 PM
Seeing as it's overpopulated it would lag the crap out of everything that moved with extra effects.

pooper200000
09-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Seeing as it's overpopulated it would lag the crap out of everything that moved with extra effects.
I agree but i knida like the idea about the cpu chosing the match as long as it only happens like once for a short round then back to iricia

SayianOozaru
09-08-2006, 07:02 AM
i'd personally like to see snowflakes on iracia. the ones that they use on GK, cause those dont cause lag...and all stefan has to do is replace flames/explosions/3d-light bullets with particle effects, and ta-da lots of lag is gone! :x

myth-simba
09-08-2006, 04:49 PM
really, those cpus would lag the crap out of this game?

wow well.. afraid to admit it, this game is pretty weak,

The graal team really needs to get out there and pruchase some of the technology other companies use, such as flyff. it has good graphics, fully 3d, millions of people play and it hardly lags.

where as this, crap graphics, not many people play, it lags like hell quite frequently if many people in 1 area, and the gameplay can be quite tedious at times.

if that is a problem then they really need to sort it.

And i doubt Graal #d would be any better either.

To be honest, flyff has beaten graal 3d before its released, reasons i know this?

well they struggle to keep their gold servers alive,
and they are 2d. :frown:

Crono
09-08-2006, 05:44 PM
really, those cpus would lag the crap out of this game?

No they dont know what they're talking about.

wow well.. afraid to admit it, this game is pretty weak,

liek u

The graal team really needs to get out there and pruchase some of the technology other companies use, such as flyff. it has good graphics, fully 3d, millions of people play and it hardly lags.

Discussion of other MMORPG is not allowed. Not only that but you need a GOOD GFX CARD TO PLAY THAT GAME WHILE GRAAL DOES NOT REQUIRE SUCH. That's the difference. Millions? LOL THEY HAVE EXPENSIVE SERVER HARDWARE. That and millions of people don't play that game.

where as this, crap graphics, not many people play, it lags like hell quite frequently if many people in 1 area, and the gameplay can be quite tedious at times.

2D != Crap

It wasn't designed to have 60 people in one specific level.

Gameplay depends on the server, has nothing to do with Graal itself really.

And i doubt Graal #d would be any better either.

None of us have seen the finished product, how can you judge so early?

To be honest, flyff has beaten graal 3d before its released, reasons i know this?

well they struggle to keep their gold servers alive,
and they are 2d. :frown:

Sorry but I'd rather stick to graal then play FLY FOR FUN. Seriously...

MisterMastermind
09-08-2006, 10:49 PM
No they dont know what they're talking about.

Take iricia with 40-50 people on it, add the random noobie flamethrowers, chaingunners, and other various lag weapons. Add quick moving pixels from the spaceship and my client would cry.

Stone_Tower
09-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Take iricia with 40-50 people on it, add the random noobie flamethrowers, chaingunners, and other various lag weapons. Add quick moving pixels from the spaceship and my client would cry.

I actually had an idea where their would be a small cave (Not a warp), it would be like a tent except in cave form and when you entered it would be like a snow storm (Located in Irica) but I dont know how bad it would lag the game client, everyone's internet reacts differently.

pooper200000
09-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Lag is a disturbance between your computer and the server not graal. Its kinda of like a bouncy ball that everyone connects too. For example its the distance from the bouncy ball to your cpu and teh time it takes to travel that creates "lag". IT IS NOT THE SERVERS! If you want theres a major thread on the zone fourms about it with like 10 pages about lag from anubis wing!