PDA

View Full Version : Event: Sunday, September 9

AlaricoMontario
09-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Event: Roleplay
Background Information: The Royal Navy, has the task on it's hands of deciding what it should do about the recent aggression of (former) Emperor Bosh Tiberius and the current Shogun of Samurai to the southeast. Concerns are being raised as to what needs to be done such as increased security, raids, etc.

After that, whichever decision is reached (raid, invade, etc) will be taken to the Tari for approval and then done.

Stuff We'll Do:
Roleplay through a "meeting", and get some stuff done at the same time (that needs desperate getting-doneness)

Prize: Undecided, but atleast 5 diamonds worth.

Time:
Tell me what works.

Ciryatur Valanduil Claudius Nicholl, Kingdom of (Forest)

lordbosh
09-07-2006, 01:02 AM
The shogun resigned his position and fled towards the west, and has not been seen since.

It was possible he was tipped off to the intelligence report and fled long before any investigation

Googi
09-07-2006, 01:11 AM
With this scheduling, I might miss the Dustari event...

xRuffRydax
09-07-2006, 01:33 AM
:( This interferes with my event. Is it possible you could make your's sunday or later? I've had mine set up for a week now.

lordbosh
09-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Ahem, im gone theres no reason for the event make a new excuse pls and change the date kthx

4jordan4
09-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Yeah change the date so that more people will attend each kingdoms event . And yes we have planned ours longer so you should be the one who changes the date , not us.

AlaricoMontario
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
People - calm the **** down.

I just got on here today.

Infact, next Sunday works best for me.
So pipe down and have your little event in Boreal or what-have-you.