PDA

View Full Version : What I do??

killer_dog10
09-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Now that in this guild what do I do?? Built a house?? I also read on another post I had to answer questions...and make a story. :\

I'm really new here so I'm clueless on what to do.

I hope I put this post in the right place.

Sam
09-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Now that in this guild what do I do?? Built a house?? I also read on another post I had to answer questions...and make a story. :\

I'm really new here so I'm clueless on what to do.

I hope I put this post in the right place.

You should talk with and to your kingdom members and to your king, its a part of a kingdom (your guild) to support new members. Didnt you make any kind of qualifying examination?

killer_dog10
09-03-2006, 09:07 PM
no Draenin just added me after some guy told him to add me to the list and thats all that has happened it seems only one person is in the guild when I log in the only person in know thats in the guild Draenin on the general chat.

cyan3
09-03-2006, 09:14 PM
If you want to know who is in your kingdom click on the sword at the top of the screen and look for your kingdom and then click members.

Draenin
09-03-2006, 09:20 PM
no Draenin just added me after some guy told him to add me to the list and thats all that has happened it seems only one person is in the guild when I log in the only person in know thats in the guild Draenin on the general chat.I did not add you. Another member did, and after he told me, I assigned a rank for you.

If you want to build a house, go buy a houseflag from one of the shops on Samurai for 100 plat, and then put it somewhere, and I'll run by and set up a land plot for you.

That goes for anyone else, too.

killer_dog10
09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
ok thanks lol
That make sense. Sorry if I made Draenin look like a bad member if I did
anyway I can say /kingdom tag and it put that shows me the guild I'm in

No clue who to ask because I don't want to bother somone in the game.

So I guess Buowulf needs a story >_<

ok so I buy a land plot how many supplies i need?? well i go in game and check later I guess. Hope the house doen't degrade

killer_dog10
09-05-2006, 12:33 AM
ok my name has a weird name infront of it... Was that placed their when I said /kingdom tag??

Draenin
09-05-2006, 12:50 AM
Yes. That's your kingdom rank name. To view the ranks, open up the Kingdoms GUI (the sword icon) and click Samurai, then ranks.

killer_dog10
09-05-2006, 01:03 AM
oh ok I am ranked not that I care because I'm most likely to stay it in for the rest of my graal playing life.
I heard you can make weapons with alch?? is that true
sorry about double posting because the edit button wasn't there.
I better make a house soon before it rains...

killer_dog10
09-15-2006, 01:40 AM
lol is this guild dead :p

4jordan4
09-15-2006, 03:38 AM
You got the right idea.

Sam
09-15-2006, 07:59 AM
Sad but true

Gothika
09-15-2006, 08:04 AM
To get the most out of your kingdom you really should RP more on tag, I know it can be hard to start and keep an RP convosation going but they really bring your kingdom alive.

cyan3
09-15-2006, 09:11 AM
And RP kingdom events really get the RPing going and makes it more fun like some of them Fayt hosts in CP.

killer_dog10
09-16-2006, 12:08 AM
I should RP more but not really sure hw to in this game... I can be the meat man and you guys will make me live by myself in a little house out in the middle of nowhere and someone will come by to pick up my meat products to sell to market because I'm "unclean" for working with meat.

Sam you change your sig...I think the one you had before was better just because it didn't look like the other ones^^

Sam
09-16-2006, 08:39 AM
I should RP more but not really sure hw to in this game... I can be the meat man and you guys will make me live by myself in a little house out in the middle of nowhere and someone will come by to pick up my meat products to sell to market because I'm "unclean" for working with meat.

Sam you change your sig...I think the one you had before was better just because it didn't look like the other ones^^

The best is you make up a course of life of your character in game. You can trry to find a family in your kingdom and become a son or uncle of somebody, for instance.

(my new sig is a gift from my gf here on GK)

Ravenblade1979
09-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Make it a good rp..so instead of saying.."hey how are ya" in a ooc (out of character) type style try something like "Good day sir how are thee today". But definatly try doing rp. I host a rp event once a week and like to see how people are. Personally people love it when I host that event.

Sam love your siggy...you need a picture to go with it.

Gothika
09-22-2006, 07:49 AM
(my new sig is a gift from my gf here on GK)

*cough* Ravelyn *cough*