PDA

View Full Version : Events

pooper200000
09-02-2006, 08:31 PM
PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE AN ET OR CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION! I was jsut wondering if there have been any problems seeing as a prize event hasn't happened in 2 months in like a few days. Is it jsut becaues there have been updates and there is no need or what?

zephirot
09-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Forum PM =/.

pooper200000
09-02-2006, 08:38 PM
I did huwajux didn't know I asked crono in game no response vulcan has never chekced a forum pm in his life as is my belief

dude2020
09-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Huwajux:as far as i know has been working on things
Crono:he never host prize events! (only like 2?)
Jesse:quit/or was fired
Gambet:never plays
Typhoon:Fired
Vulcan:he is never on zone (rarely)
huwa might be ETA he doesnt know tho

pooper200000
09-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Huwajux:as far as i know has been working on things
Gambet:never plays
PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE AN ET OR CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION!

I know who the staff are and who doesn't work for zone or not and gambet ran out of gold and didn't resubscribe. Vulcan is on zone frequently just not when you are on. Huwa and crono are on and crono host when he feels like it he was the last one to host.

MisterMastermind
09-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Stop ****ing complaining! Event weapons are supposed to be rare, not something everyone has. Too many lamers with it as is.

Crono
09-02-2006, 10:00 PM

Noob

Quit.

ZzZz

u need webster.com, u dun know tho

MisterMastermind
09-02-2006, 11:39 PM
The server population plummeted when that happened.

dude2020
09-02-2006, 11:55 PM
The server population plummeted when that happened.Uhh zone had like 20 ppl when u was Et adn now its like 50 ^^
Noob
lol? plus its true u hosted like on Reaps and 1 rps?
Vulcan is on frequently just not when you are on. RC doesnt count ;)

MisterMastermind
09-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Uhh zone had like 20 ppl when u was Et adn now its like 50 ^^

It's the weekend, douche. X_X

dude2020
09-03-2006, 01:18 AM
It's the weekend, douche. X_X1.im not a douche but i thinking u r now....2.ive seen 50 ppl on during Week days =/

MisterMastermind
09-03-2006, 01:44 AM
ive seen 50 ppl on during Week days =/
Yeah, on UN or Zodiac. :asleep:

jkool666
09-03-2006, 02:56 AM
As most of you should know I quit. The last two events which were planed were suppost to be hosted be me.
2 Events ago, Vulcan couldn't get onto a different account and I had to cancle my events.
Last event, I was suppost to host it but quit 3 days before I did. Why no one else can host is probably because of how busy they are. HIRE COR DAMN IT!

someonesomewhere
09-03-2006, 03:00 AM
Yeah, on UN or Zodiac. :asleep:
You're being an ass. Just because you were fired the server's playercount didn't drop at all. If anything, it's higher during the week than it was before. So can it, k?

:]

On another note, prize events shouldn't be held all the time. Though money events should be held more often. Seeing as I still have 11k for photon to go. :[

MisterMastermind
09-03-2006, 04:40 AM
If anything, it's higher during the week than it was before. So can it, k?
It always seems to lower during the summer, yet while I was ET during the school year, playercount was in the 60's, now we're lucky to get 50.

pooper200000
09-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Ok this thread has no point since vulcan is going to host an event. So one of the mods can close it since its just starting to become flame war city

Huwajux
09-03-2006, 01:46 PM
It always seems to lower during the summer, yet while I was ET during the school year, playercount was in the 60's, now we're lucky to get 50.
Get over it. The playercount hasn't risen or dropped since you got fired. There is not much difference, and I mean that in a nice way.

MisterMastermind
09-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Get over it. The playercount hasn't risen or dropped since you got fired. There is not much difference, and I mean that in a nice way.
;O (see attachment)

dude2020
09-03-2006, 04:16 PM
;O (see attachment)when u get this? morning =O the playercount is always low for Mornings...

Crono
09-03-2006, 05:11 PM
lol? plus its true u hosted like on Reaps and 1 rps?

That's why I called you a noob, because you're wrong.

Also the world doesn't revolve around prize events.

pooper200000
09-03-2006, 06:34 PM

I agree with crono and this thread has accomplished what I wanted it to do if you wish to fight about it please do it in forum pms.

MisterMastermind
09-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Who won?

dude2020
09-03-2006, 07:50 PM
its being re hosted at 2pm senice Jappie cheated... yes he won

dude2020
09-03-2006, 07:51 PM

Also the world doesn't revolve around prize events.1.Orly? diff time zones = diff player count (most likey) 2.hosted 2 only tho thats kinda messed up get rid of hes Et tag an give him a Gp one...

Stone_Tower
09-03-2006, 11:16 PM

This is true, but everyone would rather recieve a prize. I was thinking, maybe make a prize a photon cannon?

dude2020
09-04-2006, 12:47 AM
a prize a photon cannon?Sayian wanted Pc and mostly all Gwers weps to be Event weps...

Crono
09-04-2006, 12:51 AM
1.Orly? diff time zones = diff player count (most likey)

What does this have to do with me...

2.hosted 2 only tho thats kinda messed up get rid of hes Et tag an give him a Gp one...

What does this have to do with ANYTHING I said?

This is true, but everyone would rather recieve a prize.

Too bad they don't decide and we (the ET and Vulcan) do.

dude2020
09-04-2006, 12:54 AM
What does this have to do with me...nvm....

What does this have to do with ANYTHING I said?nothing really u seem more Gp than Et

jkool666
09-04-2006, 01:21 AM
nothing really u seem more Gp than Et
Every ET is more GP then ET. GP you can be 24/7 as long as your online. If your online your a GP. Its IMPOSSIBLE to be more of an ET then GP, because even while your on ET tag, your still responsible for making sure people are following rules.

pooper200000
09-04-2006, 02:03 AM
u seem more Gp than Et I understand you disagree with crono being an Et and think he should be a gp and you think that of others but its not your opinoin that matters wether crono shou,ld be an Et or Gp isn't your decision this thread is about events and why thre hadn't been any for 2 months until today. The problem was solved this thread has no point so please do not use it as your excuse to flame people over a decision you didn't agree with. THings happen even if you odn't like them GET OVER IT!

This thread is off topic. Closed!

I hope this happens ot be delteted the thread that is

Crono
09-04-2006, 02:09 AM
nothing really u seem more Gp than Et

I host when needed, I hope to pluffygod ET's aren't hosting 500 events everyday.

dude2020
09-04-2006, 02:10 AM
so please do not use it as your excuse to flame peoplelol me starting Flame? Crono basicly starts it becuz he hates me z.z

Crono
09-04-2006, 02:30 AM
lol me starting Flame? Crono basicly starts it becuz he hates me z.z

Explain.

dude2020
09-04-2006, 02:50 AM
Explain.Don't you re-,oh wait I cant call you a retard that's against the rules, get it after so many deleted posts? there's one and theres alot more but im to lazy to find them....

pooper200000
09-04-2006, 03:38 AM
there's one and theres alot more but im to lazy to find them....
You kinda desrved that you delbrately say he only hosted 2 prize events and if I remeber he has hosted more you just may not have known about htme. Sometimes when the ETs feel like it they host spotaneous or unannounced events. Crono may or may not have hosted more than that. He hosts fun events alll the time and he is a good ET. If your too lazy to find them then don't state that there are.
I didn't ask how many events he hosted or for a roster of the staff I just asked why there had not been events hosted in 2 months. You could have put on or osmething nice that is kinda of insuting to say that they never host. Hosting prize events isn't the only thing that happens

dude2020
09-04-2006, 04:31 AM
unannounced events. Crono may or may not have hosted more than that.if wat im thinking is right....1.if he did not tell Vulcan well lets say huwa can answer this ;) and 2.im sure he wouldnt...

MisterMastermind
09-04-2006, 05:38 AM
if wat im thinking is right....
It's not. Hosting events normally works like this.
ET: It's been awhile since some events were hosted, can I host a prized one?
Vulcan: Sure, lets make it a (insert event weapon name here).
ET: Thanks.
Vulcan: Let me know who wins.

There's no set schedule for events. Vulcan lets them know when they can host, and when they can't. The time is normally up to the ET. If crono is in a spontaneous mood he hosts instantly when the playercount hits a certain amount.

Firechamp1
09-22-2006, 08:21 PM
me,reapermaster and killer92 got that pathethic typhoon fired.im proud.

Stone_Tower
09-22-2006, 09:58 PM

Why brag about it? As immature as Typhoon is, you still shouldnt post this in a thread.

dude2020
09-22-2006, 11:38 PM
why did Champ bring this Thread back up i thought Sn made a new Events thread lol

MisterMastermind
09-22-2006, 11:39 PM
I still browse these forums and whatever treatment you got, you deserved.Why brag about it? As immature as Typhoon is, you still shouldnt post this in a thread. Don't ****ing start with me because I sure as hell will end it. And most people dislike having a 1:40 kill/death rating.

pooper200000
09-22-2006, 11:42 PM
why did Champ bring this Thread back up i thought Sn made a new Events thread lol
I did this thread is not needed.

I still browse these forums and whatever treatment you got, you deserved. Don't ****ing start with me because I sure as hell will end it. And most people dislike having a 1:40 kill/death rating.
calm down you now he said that to make you mad. :pluffy:

No you didn't. Well you may have but thats not important and you don't need to gloat and rub it in his fave. Leave him alone. There was no point in revivng his thread.

dude2020
09-22-2006, 11:46 PM
did this thread is not needed. i said new Tyvm =)

No you didn't. Well you may have but thats not important and you don't need to gloat and rub it in his fave. Leave him alone. There was no point in revivng his thread.im now Really thinking hes jin and is now liein about it lol

pooper200000
09-22-2006, 11:57 PM
i said new Tyvm =)

im now Really thinking hes jin and is now liein about it lol

I know you did. Most of my events threads are only made so that on the weekends im availible vulcan will host. I am a manipulative son of a pineapple loving brocoli chicken. I believe thats the onyl reason I made this thread or maybe it was the last one. oh and vulcan sorry ive learned its better not to be too mainpulative I apologize and I think i did like 20 times? :pluffy:

MisterMastermind
09-23-2006, 12:06 AM
No you didn't. Well you may have but thats not important and you don't need to gloat and rub it in his fave. Leave him alone. There was no point in revivng his thread. Honestly, I had people (important) back me up against unreliable resources (those three) so it was the rest of you that did it. I'd take a wild guess and say that Huwajux, dude2020, etc. had a hand in that also.

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Honestly, I had people (important) back me up against unreliable resources (those three) so it was the rest of you that did it. I'd take a wild guess and say that Huwajux, dude2020, etc. had a hand in that also.

important people back you up? The rest of us did what? what did huwa and john have a hand in?

dude2020
09-23-2006, 12:38 AM
important people back you up? The rest of us did what? what did huwa and john have a hand in?How in the hell am i in the imporant list thats all i want to know lol

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 12:53 AM
How in the hell am i in the imporant list thats all i want to know lol

IMportant list of what?

someonesomewhere
09-23-2006, 01:12 AM

You, who's more pathetic than any person who's possibly posted here
Reapermaster, equally pathetic
And killer92, that guy who account shares?

I seem to remember you constantly whining about how none of the ETs ever listened to you, because you refused to show them any ounce of respect and were always insulting them.

Reviving a thread to insult someone? Real Mature. :rolleyes:

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:13 AM
You, who's more pathetic than any person who's possibly posted here
Reapermaster, equally pathetic
And killer92, that guy who account shares?

I seem to remember you constantly whining about how none of the ETs ever listened to you, because you refused to show them any ounce of respect and were always insulting them.

Reviving a thread to insult someone? Real Mature. :rolleyes:

THoink about who your talking about.

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 01:19 AM
I still browse these forums and whatever treatment you got, you deserved. Don't ****ing start with me because I sure as hell will end it. And most people dislike having a 1:40 kill/death rating.

My point exactly, immature, you have just been going on about me so dont expect to be called something nice, you are immature. Also Zone does need some new events, I will make some up when I have free time.

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:29 AM
My point exactly, immature, you have just been going on about me so dont expect to be called something nice, you are immature. Also Zone does need some new events, I will make some up when I have free time.

OK thats good. If you think hes immature great! keep it to yourself. Some of us actually aprereciate him.

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 01:41 AM
OK thats good. If you think hes immature great! keep it to yourself. Some of us actually aprereciate him.

Ok then you, Jon, and him can keep the whole "Dont make Stone staff" comments to yourself, this is also an open forum to the Zone public.

dude2020
09-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Ok then you, Jon, and him can keep the whole "Dont make Stone staff" comments to yourself, this is also an open forum to the Zone public.Wow thats like half of the post isnt it Stone lol
full post here
"i will do everything in my power to not make Stone Staff" psst its called dont leave somthing out of a post or u will get a good owning

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Ok then you, Jon, and him can keep the whole "Dont make Stone staff" comments to yourself, this is also an open forum to the Zone public.

Yes I know that. I don't have any qualms with you being staff. Please never use the words jon and my name in the same sentence it breaks severel laws.

dude2020
09-23-2006, 01:45 AM
Please never use the words jon and my name in the same sentence it breaks severel laws.like the john (not jon u :noob: D= ) hates Sn Law

Stone_Tower
09-23-2006, 01:45 AM
Yes I know that. I don't have any qualms with you being staff. Please never use the words jon and my name in the same sentence it breaks severel laws.

Ok, still though, Jon does it too much, im starting to get annoyed of the same people saying negative things everytime I go on. :\

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:46 AM
like the john (not jon u :noob: D= ) hates Sn Law

Lets just agee to do that otherwise he may do some odd things.

dude2020
09-23-2006, 01:48 AM
JonStart getting my name right before i find u on zone (if u play it z.z) and kill u until u quit

pooper200000
09-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Ok, still though, Jon does it too much, im starting to get annoyed of the same people saying negative things everytime I go on. :\

I don't say negative things usually I just ask tings I see reasonable and post my opinion. Its not negative to say thast stupid as long as you say why o that theperson may imporvise there idea.