PDA

View Full Version : Grr!!!

digimako
07-08-2001, 04:02 AM
Okay, this is getting really sad. your money setup is sooooooo poor. I work hours making gralat then later I get PKed and lose it all, maybe you should TAKE OFF MONEY LOSS after dying that is really REALLY REALLY pathetic. I'm going on strike until that is off cause I lost enough money from this crap, and I can't fight and hold money at the same time so for now I quit graal until this *** problem is solved

toad1413
07-19-2001, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by digimako
Okay, this is getting really sad. your money setup is sooooooo poor. I work hours making gralat then later I get PKed and lose it all, maybe you should TAKE OFF MONEY LOSS after dying that is really REALLY REALLY pathetic. I'm going on strike until that is off cause I lost enough money from this crap, and I can't fight and hold money at the same time so for now I quit graal until this *** problem is solved

You are the Weakest Link... Goodbye!

konidias
07-19-2001, 04:54 PM
*pictures graal without players losing money* Can you say whacked economy? Everyone would be rich... 9_9;;

How about this.. when a pker comes at you.. PAUSE. If you don' t know how to do that, or don't want to.. than good riddens..

I'm sure Stefan is going to ball up in a corner and cry about you quitting... what am I saying... he got your MONEES! ha ha ha ha